Old 03-04-2009, 02:37 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

i'm not going to get an official workout in today. I am picking up another shift at the bar tonight because I have to pay the sales tax on my car this weekend and I'm alittle short still. Which totally sucks. I will be bartending and waitressing though and that always keeps me hopping, even on a wednesday night. good luck today girls.
kelli32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 02:23 PM   #77  

163!!!!!!!! holla atcha girl.

I gotta work again tonight so I'm missing boxing again this week. I'm trying to eat more but I just have no appetite again today. I may need to reach out to the main board for some food advice. blah.

I have officially lost more than I have left to lose!!

Last edited by kelli32; 03-05-2009 at 02:31 PM.
Old 03-07-2009, 04:36 PM   #78  

yesterday was a diet train wreck. I apparently wasn't inspired by my recent 2lb loss.
Old 03-14-2009, 02:25 PM   #79  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

Alright so I am totally back on the wagon now...I think. I have been so busy with everything...being sick in February to moving and a new boy. Ahh the stress of it all!
But I am holding out good...I got all moved in yesterday and I actually did 45 min. of Tae bo today so I am feeling great. Now I just have to go to work in an hour and then I get to hang with Ryan tonight...I am super excited.
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 11:30 AM   #80  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

Yesterday I did my 45 minutes of tae bo and cleaned and then went to work..so I was busy all day long.. IT WAS GREAT! Today on the other hand....I feel hung over and I didn't even DRINK...ahh well. Need to get off my butt and get in the shower and go to the grocery store. Hope things are going well foryou
Old 03-18-2009, 12:09 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Becky Cute new pic

I am just sort of jumping in here.....Yesterday I ran 3 miles....shoot, it took me 39 minutes but I am stoked for today. IDK if I could do a repeat of yesterday but I can out there and give it my all!
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 04:18 PM   #82  

I'm hungover as all **** today so I don't think I'm going to go boxing but I'm gonna hit the gym for sure. I really want to go see my man even though I saw him last night... he has his daughter this weekend so if I don't see him during the week it'll be Sunday night before we get to hang out again. I still- I think its been a month now?- don't have an apetite at all. Nothing sounds good and I don't crave anything except for bean burritos from taco bell and thats not very often. I've just been eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches because my body could care less.. I don't know what's wrong with me.

Becky: Hey hottie!! glad you got all moved in and that you're back on track! I wanna shake at least 11 more pounds to get to a normal BMI.. I'd love to be 140 but I'm at the point now where I'm happy about my body so its hard to keep pushing like I was. I need a good kick in the rear end!

Cake: jump on in I guess we're gonna get this thread up and moving again.. which is good because it keeps me from deciding to watch tv instead of go down to the gym. Not only that but we can talk on here instead of the weekly chat because girl I tried but I can't keep up with you ladies!

Last edited by kelli32; 03-18-2009 at 04:20 PM.
Old 03-18-2009, 04:30 PM   #83  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

Oh for sure!! cake and kelli you my ladies!!
Great job on the 3 miles...I haven't done that since I used to go to the gym back in september. My friend Kelly wants me to go running with her once it gets nicer out so I justhave to get a jogging stroller for my son.

I did another 45 minutes of tae bo today. I vowed not to get into a relationship until I was down to goal and I guess it is working because the guy that I have been hanging out with now doesn't want to be in a relationship until he is over his ex...but he really likes me...so I will just keep on truckin like I was.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:17 AM   #84  

Thats a pretty perfect situation Becky. Jamie (my new one) luckily hasn't said anything about the "R" word either and I'd like to keep it that way. I really like him and all but I'm in no rush to get back into a relationship- there's something about that comfort zone you get into that I really don't enjoy. Long term commitment issues? Possibly.

So my head was pounding out of control last night. I could not shake those irish car bombs I guess. I didn't end up working out but I did go shopping and for the first time in a LONG time I loved everything I tried on. I grabbed 2 sizes of most of the clothes I tried on because I haven't really shopped at Maurices since about 15 pounds ago and I wasn't sure what size I was.. I went down 2 jean sizes and a shirt size! Luckily everything is buy one get one half off this month because I went a little crazy.

My boxing partners aren't going this week and I'm having a hard time getting motivated to go. I really should go tonight but I'm thinking about just running and doing 30ds instead. Hope you ladies are having a good day!
Old 03-19-2009, 10:31 AM   #85  

Uber excited that I was gonna take yesterday off but ended up at the gym anyway!!!! Woot Woot! I only 1.75 and walked the half of mile but crap. I have ran 7 miles this week in 3 days w/out yesterday so I will call my light day...plus ya'll know I do the elliptical but i don't count that.

Becky- I wrote ya on the other post. But Like I said over there. Keep on trucking like ya been doing cause you are awesome. You just got your new place and getting settled and now you won'thave the added stress of the "R" at least for a while anyway. I see you are really kicking back up your workouts ....WTG on that! "jogging Stroller" huh? Never heard of those....I am coming to love running with each new day. Sometimes its hard and others not as hard...But I always feel good after.

Kelli- That other thread does move uber fast! I like though but then I aslo like small like this where my head isn't spinning. The other thing is so many ppl just "pop in" for a few days and gets to be hard to know ppl. On another note. I have not brought myself to boxing yet again cause the new gym isn't stable and the the coach moves around alot cause he doesn't have his own place. It's basically headache. So as I mentioned before I wanna do the Muay Thai Boxing but at this particular moment don't really have the extra moment for it. I feel about not being as motivated because you are happy with your body. That's cool you can just take it slower. I am feeling pretty awesome myself but I can't even imagine how I am gonna feel when I get to goal so I just keep going. How cool you got to get new clothes. And TWO jean sizes and a shirt size .....you go hot mama. ooooo I wanna go!
Old 03-19-2009, 11:49 AM   #86  

I just noticed we all have about the same left to lose.. wouldn't it be some sh*t if we all hit goal at once?

cake: thats awesome that you ran 7 miles this week. I need to get back to running again regularly. After watching TBL and seein them run a half marathon I was like I WANNA DO THAT!! As far as the weekly chat I just can't keep up.. it seems like I either have time to post or time to read but not both. I'm one of those that pops in and out but I think I've finally given in to even trying now, haha. as far as boxing goes I love it still but if the trainers dont' mix up the routine soon I can see me getting bored by summer. I just can't get bored before I hit goal!

Last edited by kelli32; 03-19-2009 at 11:49 AM.
Old 03-19-2009, 02:18 PM   #87  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

Yeah your right we do have all about the same amount to lose!! I am hoping to hit mine by my birthday but even if I am relatively close I will be happy.

so I just got done doing my 45 minutes of KICK *** tae bo and am going to drop my son off and then get ready for work. Sigh...time flies by
Old 03-19-2009, 02:26 PM   #88  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

can i jump in here i need some serious motivation. i am so behind on goals.
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:08 PM   #89  

it's surely alright with me.

becky - I tried tae-bo I just can't do it. I guess I am not in shape enough or something. IDK but you kick its a**. WTG

kellie- i know you don't pop in I see you around all the time! And OMG I wanna run a half marathon too!!!!!

Yeah so it looks like we all have about the same amout to lose so it is cool for us to do it together and keep each other in line. I hope to hit my goal by August. My BDay is 8/31 so really anywhere in there is good!
Old 03-19-2009, 04:32 PM   #90  
up n down

S/C/G: 170/143/120

Hey ladies! You all seem to be doing great! Can I ask how many days a week you guys work out usually and what you're eating plan looks like?

I'm doing C25K 2-3 times a week and 30DS 2-3 times a week and sometimes some Winsor Pilates 1-2 times a week. I eat healthy at home but I do eat out a couple times a week so I think that messes me up. With all that I feel like I'm getting fitter, just not losing the pounds.
LaLa21 is offline   Reply With Quote