Old 09-02-2009, 12:05 PM   #376  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

Ladies its prety much been a couple of months now since I have worked out consistently. I have really just been focusing on other parts of my life right now. But today I am going to again and I really need to get my eating back on track considering I have been chowin on whatever I want lately. I really want to be in super shape for when I'm pregnant this time around. Good luck ladies!! miss ya'lll
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 07:29 PM   #377  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

so i've totally sucked it up at staying in touch but i'm going to try it again bc i need it! i'm still running around 3 miles 4 times a week. my problem is i'm not getting balanced meals. i'm suckin it up on the fruits and veggies-- i seem to be living off of cereal and sandwiches now that i think about it. anyhow i have no idea what i weigh and to be honest i kinda like it that way. so hopefully you girls are ready for a revival cause i'm going to need you to kick me in the butt and i'm ready to kick you back!! (only if you want me too of course!)

i'm headed to the gym loves
kelli32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 12:25 PM   #378  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Hells Yeah! I am ready for a revival. So I think the boy have narrowed down on what beach in FL we will be married. I am my lowest weight of 167 and hope to stay that way for WI tonight. Any pland for labor day? I am going to NC for some old school car races....plenty heavy chevys and tail gating!!!! Oh and on another note the boy said my tummy is getting flatter. I wore a corset and thong for him last night and guess what......it didn't roll up or anything....it STAYED IN PLACE>>>>>

Brie - I felt that way after my party, but by saturday evening I was feeling like I could take it.

Becky - The best thing is that you haven't given up! WTG on your lowest weight.

Kelli - I can surely kick youin a** and I would appreciate if you return the favor...hehehe
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 01:14 PM   #379  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

Kelli- for sure I am definitely ready for a revival! Gonna try and hold out on getting pregnant for at least 2 months so that I can sign up for some benefits from work first. whatever happens happens though.

Cake- Yay for the corset and thong! I have NO boobs so all a corset does is make me look flat from my boobs down to my tummy! And we are both at 167! I dont know how I am that low considering I have been eating crap...like no veggies at all. But that is all changing today Gotta do some major grocery shopping too so need to catch up on that.

Gettin ready to do my tae bo again today for day number 2 in a row!
LOVE YOU all
Old 09-08-2009, 11:04 PM   #380  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

i'm so freakin bloated now for about 2 weeks and i don't know why. i've been running and eating healthy and i feel like i'm gettin bigger.. i'm wondering if i should take a prego test? i was off my bc for a month or so and i started it back before i got my period so i guess thats got me worried about whats going on. esp since i'm on that seasonale so its been a few months since i've known for sure i wasn't. it would totally suck though bc me and that guy broke up about a month ago... blah!

on a better note i've kicked my diet and exercise back into high gear. its irritating because i feel like everything i do is having the adverse effect but i'm going to keep pushing!

cake: congrats on the sexy wear.. i don't have anyone to dress up for now. completely my choice but it does leave some pent up frustrations, lol.

becky: i have no boobs either i totally feel ya there. i've never tried a corset.. i have really broad shoulders i don't know that it'd be too flattering.

you girls are doing great i can't wait to start seeing some results again instead of feeling like a balloon.. i feel like such a debbie downer about it but i've never worked out consistently and ate healthy and felt this blah before... i'm going to make myself have a better mindset about all this tomorrow! miss you ladies
kelli32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:52 PM   #381  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

well since becky is preggo lol i can help as long as you kick mine kelli! now if u end up preggo im just gonna quit lmao let me kno if u pee on the stick and what the outcome is.

sooo i am back on my wl kick and ready to start fat smashing tomorrow. i am writing a grocery list tonight and writing out my exercise plan. cardio for the first 14 days straight. then on to my workout for your body type strength training plan from womens health. if i am still in kc i plan to go back to the trainer if i can afford it. but for now im running, stairclimbing and spinning. fat a** be gone!!!

beaka and cake - i miss you girls too!
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 08:19 AM   #382  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

sorry ladies. i still plan on working out just lightly

muah love ya
Old 09-10-2009, 02:26 PM   #383  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168