Old 01-13-2009, 01:46 PM   #106  
**My name is Rachel!**

S/C/G: 146/141.5/125

Height: 5'6"

I'm right here! haha, 5/8 on the water! pretty good. um.....im so hungry right now and that recipe about the mexican food sounds so good. I seriously LOVE mexican food, i could eat it every day.

a large part of my job is talking to **CRAZY** people. haha....i do the new case intakes for people that call our firm b/c they think they've been mistreated by a doctor or b/c they got in a car accident. i've heard some pretty unbelievable stuff!

today this guy called and wanted to sue a dentist b/c she ignored a small bump on his gums in 2005 and then in 2007 he saw her again and the bump was bigger so they checked it out and it was a tumor. TURNS OUT that he was in prison the first time he saw the dentist, it was the prison dentist. and the next time he saw the dentist it was because he was in prison AGAIN! they removed the tumor. Basically the only time he sees a doctor is when he's in prison. HAHAHA. so now he's worried because he thinks the bump is coming back. I asked him if he has gone to see another dentist/doctor about the new bump, and he said no, he hasn't been able to b/c he just got out of prison AGAIN! he said he'd been in 7 times, for a bunch of different things, trespassing, theft, forgery, etc.

hm......he probably won't make a good client/witness. jury is not likely to side with him. LOL
rnbg813 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 01:46 PM   #107  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

Bjeweled- I have the new supercharged book and I really like it but I never read the old one....so not sure
I just got done working out and now I am eating a super healthy lunch then its time to get ready for work! phew another day down, well almost. Tomorrow is official weigh in day so hopefully I am back down to last weeks weight and then some but I doubt it because of TOM...darn womanliness!!
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 01:57 PM   #108  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

Hey everyone. I took a mini trip this morning to go see a friend of mine who lives in Cali but was back in town for the holiday. I caved and had a breakfast bagel sandwich instead of a salad like I planned. Just have to eat well the rest of the day and the rest of the week.

Tiffany Pollard aka New York....If that girl has a degree then I am Santa Claus

Brie - I might have tickets to the Inauguration too. My mom is going today to pick them up and see if it is a hoax or not. So still crossing my fingers.

Nish - I can now stop buying all of those magazines for 5 bucks each. We got you

Off to call some lady about some research for work (if she will pick up the freakin phone) and then off to the gym

Last edited by starmac13; 01-13-2009 at 02:44 PM.
starmac13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 02:33 PM   #109  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Star I hope you get the tickets. I am so envious of you guys. And yeah we got NISH so no more pocket-breaking magz.

Jewel Have fun in DC. It is where I am from ans most of my family still lives there and througout MD.

Rach That sound nutz. Your job must be soooo interesting. Mine is soooo boring. Hence me being on here all day.

Mojo I hope your projuct runs smoothly. Take a breath, it will be fine.

Porkchop When I was there last weekend they were already talking about the subways were gonna be run and what was gonna be shut down. i was thinking I really wanna go but GOOD LORD it is gonna CHAOS
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 03:03 PM   #110  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

Man i hate my moms scale! it says 140 :-O im never getting on it again! ill stick to my own scale thank you very much.
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 03:58 PM   #111  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

Cake Yeah... with me, if I don't plan for the whole week, I tend to just go "Oh well... I will do it tomorrow..."

rnbg Go girl with your water! Mexican? Hmm that sounds pretty good..but I just had my Thai fix...(read more below...lol)

Nish I can picture a HUGE (of course noce bod) SFC that all the PFC and SPCs are scared of. lol... and then when they see him eat, they will be MORE scared of him. lol and I have to tell you that I LOVE your "my planet there is only ONE man who is going to tell me a darn thing, and that's my daddy" lol. I'm sorry to hear that Army is playing its usual juggling with you guys. Since I was Army wife for some time, I know exactly what it's like to "rely" on the Army before making any decisions. I mean, it's not like we have to worry about family, schools, work, and so on, you know? (totally sarcastic) And what are you talking about?! Korea is NOT that bad. I'm 5'7" and it's not that bad.. I just came back from 2 wk vacation there in October. Well...then again, I'm a Korean so maybe I'm just used to it even though I've been away from the country for almost 5 years. Good luck anyways with the PCS..hopefully there will be some changes.

jahjah I hate my own scale. It weighs about 4 lbs more than the Wii Fit board. lol

mojo Sorry to hear about the Access DB. I just finished taking Oracle class in December and I loved it. Hopefully you will figure it out soon!

Troy I have never heard of that dish! I really will have to try it one day...since I love anything that goes with veggies and rice. and Thank you.

Cali Yeah... I don't do the FS Diet anymore and I also kind of fell off the wagon BUT here I am! I see that you are doing great!

Carter My V day goal is also "almost" 10 lbs.. Actually to get out of 170's would be my Vday goal, which is about 8-9 lbs. Hopefully I will be able to do that.

Let's see. I DID run in the morning. Since it's been awhile, I wasn't able to run the whole 30 minute but I did walk and run, which I'm glad I made it because I had to wake up at 10 for a training, which is super early. I went back to bed at 1030 and woke up at 1130 so I could do the run.
I love Thai food and it's one of my downfall. Big Time. Awhile ago, I saw this "Pad Thai for Two" thingy at Kroger so I picked it up. Well, one thing I don't like about Pad Thai is that there's not enough veggies in it. So I got this package and tried it with lots of veggies and it turned out pretty good for the first time home made Pad Thai. I had cravings for it again so I picked it up today on the way home from the DD's daycare. This time, I made it healthier by using spray instead of 4 TB of vegetable oil like it asks, and added whole bunch of Chinese stir-fry veggies and shrimps for some protein. I don't know the exact calories but the package itself was 345 cal per serving by following the package instruction. I ate less than the serving size, and of course more veggies and protein, and I'm actually quite satisfied. So I stopped eating...YAY. I wanted to keep going at it but It was sooo good, though. So I found a good way to face my Thai downfall. hehe

Well, I better get going so I can do some more workout before the little one wakes up.

Will be back later at work.
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 04:08 PM   #112  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Has anyone heard from Ghost lately?
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 04:53 PM   #113  

S/C/G: 164.3/see ticker/118

I am SEETHING MAD right now. I just got the call that my car is ready to be picked up from it maintance service. After I told them not to they did a tire rotation. I just had new tires installed less than a month ago....they did not need to be rotated! You think they could tell this from the fact that the tires have virtually no tred wear on them!!! But the kicker is....they did the tire rotation b/c the place that put on my snow tires put a TIRE ON BACKWARDS!!!!!!! The alignement and tire rotation just cost me $175!!!! All because some idiot put my tire on backwards.

I am refusing to pay for the alignement and balance. I will pay for the labour require to uninstall and reinstall a tire, as I truely appreciate them correcting something that could be dangerous. However, I will be having my lawyer father write a note to the snow tire place demanding that I am rembursed for the cost of their mistake. That may be a stuck-up spoiled brat thing to do, but I feel that I shouldn't have to pay for some one else's stupidity.

In other news, why does a car maintance cost almost $800!?! Plus I still feel like crap, now it feels like I'm swallowing extra coarse sandpaper, and now I'm pi$$ed right off. A warning...Stay out of the angry sick person's way!!!!!
shantroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 04:57 PM   #114  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

I am sitting here for last few minutes of work and I am dreading going to the gym. Like all of a sudden I got in this gloomy depressed state. I just wanna go home and go to sleep. But I can' t cause I gotta stop at the grocery store and cook and then wait for biggest loser. I am just so down. I get this anxiety whenever I think about something I know I have to do (serious discussions with BF) . I have been saving up money to move out because my BF and I are living together and it is not working out for me. The more I get to know him the more I think I don't like him. He thinks we are gonna get married and have children and yada yada. But I am not feeling that. I have no idea how I am gonna break this to him and whenever I think about it I get really depressed and don't want to do anything but sleep or sulk. I probably should have put on a different thread called "rant" but I just thought of that and I don't want to start over. Thanks for reading and sorry so long. I'll let you know if I made it to the gym or not.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 05:14 PM   #115  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

My goodness...people are chatty today!!! It hasn't even been a couple hours and there were like 5 new pages!! haha

I'm so excited because I needed another box of granola bars for lunch, so I ran to the supermarket after school and I was going to grab some bananas, but saw some clementines and I haven't had clementines in so long! So I grabbed those instead of the bananas...haha. I already had one
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 05:14 PM   #116  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Shan- Ok, take a deep breath.... I would be pissed to. That's cool that your dad is a lawyer. Did you call the snow tire place to see if they would reimburse you? You may have to get a letter from the place you got it fixed at stating that it was the snow tire place's fault. Can you go home and get some rest?
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 05:17 PM   #117  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

cake - I'm sorry you're not feeling good about things. I can't even imagine how hard it is to make that sort of decision. I get that way when I have to do things, too, but usually really small things like....going to the doctor, or dentist, or cooking dinner, haha!! Just know that you're making a decision for yourSELF, and even though it might hurt the BFs feelings, it's important for YOU (and him, in the long run).

shantroy -- I would probably do the same thing if I had a lawyer father, haha!! That's so annoying!!

I'm heading out to the gym at 7:30....first time I've been in a while. It's the only place I weigh myself, so we'll see how that goes....

In other news, does anyone ever just feel bored with food? I'm so sick of cooking for myself and really and just sick of all the foods I like. The only meat I really eat is chicken, and really, how many times can you make chicken? Every time I start thinking about what to make for dinner I get really anxious because I know there aren't many options for me and I'm sick of everything!! Grrrrrrrr............

Hopefully the weigh-in won't be disappointing. I know I JUST re-started this business so I don't even really know what it's going to say, especially after the binge-y week when my boyfriend was gone. I'm really nervous :-(
artsnsmarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 05:22 PM   #118  
starving artist

S/C/G: 161/157.2/135

Height: 5'7"

hey everyone. just thought i'd join the weekly chat as well. i've been trying to focus and get back on track. all those xmas cookies.

but i've been doing 30DS. which is awesome. and i've been braving the cold and going for walks in deep snow in the field by my house. just trying to keep busy and stay outside as much as possible. helps me not eat. and not get cabin fever.

my food has been way off though. i made a thread confessing about eating 6 donuts. but i need to move on.

anyway, hai!!
stellart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 05:27 PM   #119  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

Wow, yall are chatty today! I went and was a bit productive today. I went to walmart, grocery store, dry cleaners, and the bank. I am making probably my favorite weight watcher dinner this evening, Chicken Enchilada Casserole. In fact I need to go and check it before it burns. eeeek! ttyl
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 05:33 PM   #120  

S/C/G: 164.3/see ticker/118

HWGA I'm much calmer now that I had a chance to rant on here. My dad is going to pick up my car and pay for it, (I'll pay my parents back as soon as I get next months rent cheque from my roommate) and take a look at the cost breakdown. I told my dad not to pay for the alignment and balancing, as I specifically told them not to do it. Knowing my dad, he'll pay for it, but not make me pay him back for that part. He'll also get anything I need to make sure that the snow tire place is at fault.

cake So sorry that you're going through that. That's gotta be tough. But as arts said, its best for everyone in the long run. You don't want to be in relationship, where you're not happy. Plus, it's not fair to him to be with some one who doesn't care for him as much as he obviously cares for you. It will hurt him I'm sure, but in the long run it's for the best. I think someone around here went through something similar not to long long ago...I think it was kelli, though I'm not sure.

arts Sometimes having a lawyer for a father is the best. Last time I got a speeding ticket he sent one of the articling students down to the court house. I paid a reduced fine and no demarits (sp?) off my licence. Another time, a bouncer in a bar accidently body checked me and cracked my tailbone. My dad sent them a letter on the firm's letterhead and I recieved a $500 gift certificate to the bar and $1,000 cheque. I was about to head off backpacking for 6 months so the check was awsome. It can be great, but he's a stickler for the rules!

Last edited by shantroy; 01-13-2009 at 05:33 PM.
shantroy is offline   Reply With Quote