Old 01-14-2009, 11:41 AM   #166  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Stell- They're finding me! I really don't even know.

So I was talking to the hot latino manager guy at work. I told him what happened with the Friday night guy. He said I did the right thing. Then he looked at me and said "please take care of yourself. You're a beautiful woman with a great personality and there are a lot of guys that would want to take advantage of you. I would hate for something to happen to you and I would hate to have to bust some heads over you." OMG! That made me feel like a million dollars! Too bad we're just friends now. lol
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 11:47 AM   #167  
starving artist

S/C/G: 161/157.2/135

Height: 5'7"

HWGA- nice one!! i love when guys say they'd seriously hurt someone for me. heh makes me feel all warm and gooey inside.
stellart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:13 PM   #168  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

cake: I am not even sore today which is amazing. I did the full hour class without stopping for more than a drink of water. My core feel stronger already and I feel stupid saying that after only one class. It may be the combo of 30ds every morning and the class, who knows. If you have any questions about the bf situation seriously just ask. This was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do and its still not over. I'm in a new city and I have no friends and now I have no bf.. life sucks sometimes though ya know.

brie: thanks girl.. I didn't feel strong at all when I was bawling my eyes out Sunday before I left. He cried too though so HA!

Last edited by kelli32; 01-14-2009 at 12:14 PM.
kelli32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:16 PM   #169  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
I hate that fake guilt trip stuff, my ex use to do that and it's so manipulative. Sorry, I aint the one! So basically I'm through with him. There's too many warning signs already.
HWGA I hate that my BF does that. I think I have been manipulated to believe I am happy or at least should be. But whenever he is not trying to control my spare time and I get a chance to think I realize that this is not the way it is supposed to be going. He even hates that I don't pay him enough attention when I am 3FC'n

Rach Don't worry about drinking a GLASS of wter. You need a big 32oz watter BOTTLE. Then when you drink that you are half of the way done. You only gotta fill it up once more and that's it.

Piper You have nice wearther right now but it does suck that you won't be able to enjoy it. Try your best to at least get some rest.

Stellart so....you met your match. I gotta give you big props for sticking it out this long in the freezing cold.

Kelli You don't sound stupid. It really is the best total body workout ever. And when you finish you feel so accomplished. Like you did this big thing. And thanks for letting me ask you questions if I need too. Because I truly feel like I have no one in this situation.

Last edited by CakeBatter; 01-14-2009 at 12:18 PM.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:19 PM   #170  
*insert inspiration here*

S/C/G: 286/185/130

GUH! Still sick...a week and a half now. This is annoying me. At least I don't have a fever anymore. Still got my workout in. woohoo!

Where in Sam Hill is Ghost?
caligirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:21 PM   #171  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

HWGA: I love it when guys do that. I have a few guy friends that would go to the ends of the earth if I needed them too it makes it really nice.

I kinda stuck it to my dad last night. The dinner I made was one of his favorites. Its ironically a weight watcher recipe, lol. Anyway I asked him if he wanted any and he of course said no because it had carbs in it and he is on the Atkins diet so he cant have it. I said "Well dad if you were on weight watchers you could eat this and really eat whatever you wanted and still be following the plan." He just sorta grunted at me and made the shut up face. He was a real a-hole all day so I get my digs when I can get them. Have I mentioned how much I hate living at home right now?

Last edited by Bee20nine; 01-14-2009 at 12:23 PM.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:22 PM   #172  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

cake - couch to 5K is a jogging plan that will get you off the couch to running a 5K in 9 weeks i think here is the link it is awesome http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml
good job on the krispy kreme! i cant even be near a krispy kreme i heart doughnuts lol

kelli -crying is okay u still did what you had to do. i'm glad you enjoyed the boxing.

becky - great job on getting down to 194 my body hates me

hwga - thats good that the hot latino manager has your back every girl needs i a guy like that around. and yeah ditch the guy who cant even return phone calls properly he loses for real.

well ladies i have finals today and lots of homework to do before 6 tonight i will check back later.
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:23 PM   #173  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

Rach- I have 2-3, 1 liter aquafina bottles. Its how I try to get my water in for the day.
Old 01-14-2009, 12:31 PM   #174  
last time

ok my body loves me i went and got on the scale and it said 197 no longer obese!!!

my official weigh in is friday morning so i am going to try to get down some more before then yay! but as long as it sticks i will never be OBESE again!
Old 01-14-2009, 12:37 PM   #175  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjeweled View Post
ok my body loves me i went and got on the scale and it said 197 no longer obese!!!

my official weigh in is friday morning so i am going to try to get down some more before then yay! but as long as it sticks i will never be OBESE again!
I can't wait for the that day for me, Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you.

P.s. I need to go and do something for awhile I am starting look like a post wh0re on here LMAO
Old 01-14-2009, 12:38 PM   #176  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Jewel Congratulations and right before your vacation. That is execellent.

And I am gonna try that C25K also. How far have you gotten so far?

Bee I know how you feel living at home. I had to do it about 1-1/2 year s ago for 6 months. Could have killed me.

cali I am sorry you are still sick.

Carter Girl please you can get who ever you're hott!!
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:43 PM   #177  
last time

cake -this time i just finished week 2 workout 1

but this summer i did up to 4 weeks and pounds were just shedding off of me. i lost 10 pounds in like 4 weeks doing couch to 5K and some other stuff too but the jogging really jumpstarted me. i had been 210 and gotten down to 200 by labor day. then i went on vaca and did nothing and quit when i got home ugh. but its awesome girl try it!

bee - way to go on serving daddy some SHUT UP lol he needed it!
i am moving home in june if i dont have a job by then eeeeekkk! i am kinda scared lol
Old 01-14-2009, 12:45 PM   #178  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Cake- To me manipulation, guilt trip, and control are ALL warning signs! My ex, who was abusive always did that. He made me believe that he was the only one that understood me and that he was the only one that loved me or had my best interest at heart. He isolated me and made me dependent on him. Then he made me feel that he was depenededt on me and if I didn't take care of him or help him that he wasn't going to make it. It felt great to be needed and to be loved. But it was all a game, it was all so he could treat me however he wanted to. When he would treat me awful, I would remember the good times and they out weighed the bad times, but in reality they didn't. He would tell me he was sorry and never going to treat me like that again. It was a line. If you feel controlled, then you probably are.

Here's a website that helped me.
http://www.drdaveanddee.com/ab.html
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:46 PM   #179  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

BRIe-Yay girl! I knew you could do it We are both rockin it out now and I bet you will go down even more before friday rolls around.
i am eating some salad right now(no dressing) and my son kept trying to lick the lettuce...so i gave him a piece and he is actually eating it!! who woulda thought a 2 year old would like salad with no dressing lol. KODAK MOMENT
Well ladies I seriously need to work out and hop in the shower...talk to you all lata!
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:49 PM   #180  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

oh and talk about post whores"points at self"!!
Cake- thanks for the uplifting comment...I wish I could get anyone I wanted!!! That could be kind of fun
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote