Old 01-12-2009, 09:57 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 194/139/125

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here we go again View Post
oh my goodness 4 pages?!?! There's no way I can keep up....

Gosh!

So, I'm officially a player.... I have 2 dudes that I'm talking to and like 4 more trying to holla. This is not what I'm use to.... hmmmm.... I don't even know that I want someone right now... why are they all coming from no where?

Cuz' you smell real purdy... LoL. I told you. Men are kind of like cats, they only want your attention when you're busy or giving it to someone else. Knowing men puts you in contact with more men you would otherwise not have met. It's like business networking, but for penis. Start getting picky over stupid stuff that bugs you, just for your twisted amusement. Ah the dating scene... back when being under 6'3", not driving a Mercedes, and being uncircumcised could automatically demote a man to permanent 'just platonic acquaintances' status. Ahem, not that I did things like that or anything...

If you leash them up and pander them around I guarantee you'll be fielding off marriage proposals in a month. That's how they work, dunno why. The competition and your emotional ambiguity drives them insane so they attempt to be something other than mediocre for once. Now you can start negotiating and getting something for your time. One of them knows how to do something, or knows somebody that does. Get your comps, or at the very least get your car fixed for cheap. One of those fools is friends with or related to a mechanic.

Tara -- HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII TARA!!!!!!! How have you been?

Brie -- I love Veena and Neena and their ridiculous hair extensions. They need to share the name of their hair piece supplier with Britney and that raggedy wig-wearing ho Kim from Housewives of Atlanta.

Taylor -- I wish I could help with the budget planning, but i'm married to Sasquatch and he eats enough to feed a family of 6 so we easily spend $800 a month on groceries.
NishKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:05 PM   #62  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

Quote:
Originally Posted by NishKitten View Post
Cuz' you smell real purdy... LoL. I told you. Men are kind of like cats, they only want your attention when you're busy or giving it to someone else. Knowing men puts you in contact with more men you would otherwise not have met. It's like business networking, but for penis. Start getting picky over stupid stuff that bugs you, just for your twisted amusement. Ah the dating scene... back when being under 6'3", not driving a Mercedes, and being uncircumcised could automatically demote a man to permanent 'just platonic acquaintances' status. Ahem, not that I did things like that or anything...

If you leash them up and pander them around I guarantee you'll be fielding off marriage proposals in a month. That's how they work, dunno why. The competition and your emotional ambiguity drives them insane so they attempt to be something other than mediocre for once. Now you can start negotiating and getting something for your time. One of them knows how to do something, or knows somebody that does. Get your comps, or at the very least get your car fixed for cheap. One of those fools is friends with or related to a mechanic.
I love your posts. The truth in them is so overwhelming. I like the penis line. I lucked out I am dating a mechanic, though he hasn't really done any major repair on my car other than an oil change. I need to work on that a bit more.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:17 PM   #63  
I will do this.

nish I thought you said he EATS families of 6.... I was like...um, that's awkward.... HAHA

bee HI!! I am gonna give you a hug too

Last edited by Taylor86; 01-12-2009 at 10:18 PM.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:38 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Nish Girl you be having me cracking up. I love reading your posts. I totally agree with you. Oh by the way I am dating a sasquatch it'sfriggin ridiculous. He eats everything in sight.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:40 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

OMG so much for me to catch up on and so little battery power. My power cord broke which sucks. My power cord snapped in half today while I was in class. Boo. I have another one but it is at my sisters so please pardon me for not having individual response.

I feel like I was hit by a truck today. I started back at my intership with the prosecutors office. Everyone was happy to see me back. My boss kept telling me how good I looked and I styled my hair in the cute flipped out cut I got right before my surgery and everyone complemented it. However we were in trial today which meant the entire day running around getting files, setting up projectors, finding witness. So exhausing.

Then after working I had class until 8 pm. So needless to say I'm super swollen and exhaused. I'm going to call it a night.

I'll try and do personals tomorrows gals.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:49 PM   #66  
I will do this.

remember Just take it easy though...don't go hurting yourself! I would hate to see you away from the forum for that long again!
Old 01-13-2009, 12:07 AM   #67  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

Remember So I see that you got the surgery done. I'm glad to see that everything went well. Keep warm, though... It's supposed to get down to negative this week here

Cake Wow... If it was me, I would've given up and tell myself "It's just not meant to be... I'm not supposed to work out today..." lol Kudos for you!!! Yay!

Nish I had to work very hard to not laugh at your post! I don't know much about cat but I still do agree with you. lol My friend who knew how to play "the game" always got stuff she wanted with no problem... and I've been doing okay. Finally got my Associates degree and taking a break from school till March. I think that should help me with working out again...What about you? How have you been?

arts I'm so glad to see so many names that I remember and I feel so welcomed and heartwarming to know that so many still remember me. I never REALLY recorded my daily intakes but did record my workout times. I should get right back to that...

Taylor Thank you for your input on how I lost weight last time. Yeah. I now remember that I tried to do at least 600 minutes per week...Now, I barely put in 100 minutes per week. I should really kick my butt into the gear!

When I first started, I remember being so surprised on how I could keep working out because I am usually really bad at finishing things. When I was young, I started taking guitar lessons and lasted 2 weeks. I started learning Chinese and it lasted less than a month... You get the picture. I don't know if there are any Gemini ladies here but that's my Gemini side. lol
Well, with my working out and cooking healthy, it was different. It did last about 6-7 months and I was surprised.
Now, with the help of 3FC again, I'm going to start again. I was planning on doing C25K or at least run for 30 minutes when I woke up this morning but I got tied down to my computer and it was too late because I had to go pick up my DD from the daycare. I have to wake up earlier tomorrow because of the training at work so I will have PLENTY of time to work out even before I go to pick her up. For the past 4 months, I have tried to work out after I pick up my DD from the daycare while she's taking a nap because I've been so tired when I wake up... but then we would get home and I just start doing other stuff and then she's up. So this time around, I'm going to wake up 30 minutes early and run 30 minutes watching TV..and then do workout DVDs when she's taking nap. I also got Wii and Wii Fit for Christmas...and I picked up Jillian Michael workout thing for Wii... so I will be using that on top of DVD. Some plan I got, huh?

Another motivation I have other than spring/summer is that my aunt wants me and my DD to come visit them in California in August. She's 50 years old and has like 25 inches for her waist. Her two girls are also thin. They have known me all my life as overweight girl. I want to go and show them "different me." AND summer in California! I want to be able to wear tank tops and shorts without shame!

well, I think I bored you ladies enough with my long plan... but I think it was more for myself... to put it out..and it's like telling myself that's what I will have to do.

Well, I better get back to work. Hopefully all you ladies have a good night..
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 12:18 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 180/147/125

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NishKitten View Post
It's like business networking, but for penis.
I love those pearls of wisdom!
I was dating 3 guys at the same time two years ago and it was nervewracking! The attention is great, but then they made me chose but I picked the right one so everything worked out
aneleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 12:52 AM   #69  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Wow 3 guys at one time! Rock on girlfriend.
I just got out of work and needless to say I think I have done pretty well today..and I even busted my booty to some tae bo earlier. But I am exhausted so I am going to call it a night and let everyone in on my life tomorrow lol.
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 01:11 AM   #70  
I will do this.

tara That sounds like a great plan! I fell off the wagon not too long ago and the thing that has helped me the most is re-joining this site, giving up diet coke, quitting smoking and working out 4-5 times a week for at lease 40 minutes.I even bought a planner and wrote down the exact time on the dates I plan to work out so I do it just like I would go to a class or an appointment. But honestly, I could have never ever done it without 3FC and everyone on here -- including you. 600 per week? (Now excuse my math) but isn't that's like an hour and 1/2 a day! No wonder you inspired me!

carter Sounds like you had a super busy day! Great job on getting a workout in, too!

cake My boyfriend really hardly eats. I eat way more than him and I am even calorie counting. I wish he would met his calorie requirements -- and he works out 4-5 times a week with me for at least 40 minutes and practically runs on the treadmill on an incline. Wanna trade? lol

nish I totally agree with the penis comment. I also told HWGA last week that, "Men have two heads and not enough blood to run them both at the same time"....
Old 01-13-2009, 02:22 AM   #71  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

cake - i am proud of you that was a whole lot just to get one workout in! if i go to charlotte for the job fair which i probably will i will let u know.

nish- someone def needs to tell kim about her weave cause mine looks better than hers and i am unemployed LMAO. i am going to make sure i use these get wifed up tips lol i am so done with this single life.

***hot guy update*** so i talked to my friend for over 3 hours tonight and we talked about the whole meeting and expectations and we both agree that we want to let things happen. if we do we do if we dont we will later lmao and i realize he is a really funny guy and seems really genuine so i am excited.

goodnight all
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 08:31 AM   #72  
**My name is Rachel!**

S/C/G: 146/141.5/125

Height: 5'6"

Cakebatter AWESOME JOB yesterday! My evening didn't turn out quite as I had hoped, but I was still the same weight today, so that's better than gaining right?!

Taylor - my husband is kinda like your boyfriend. He has a crazy metabolism, his whole family does. He can eat anything and he still weighs next to nothing. He has to WORK on gaining weight! He's in school, so if he gets stressed out he loses weight like *snap* that! Also we have way different philosophies on going to the gym, so thats hard b/c we aren't very compatible that way.

ANYWAY.......here's my report for yesterday:

I ate too much for dinner but I didn't snack AT ALL the rest of the night!

I went to the gym. I really wanted to do cardio but the room was PACKED not a single machine open. So I lifted weights instead. I feel better today than yesterday, so thats good. I forgot my ipod too but my husband was with me so it wasn't too bad.

I only got to 6/8 on my water, but I'm already 1/8 today!!

Also, on the non-diet front, I was way productive too. Went grocery shopping, made dinner, washed and folded 2 loads of laundry, AND made it to the gym!
rnbg813 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 08:53 AM   #73  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Taylor I don' t know if you want to trade with me. He eats everything but he lost 120 pounds since Jan 08. He works 5-6 days a week and spends at least 2 - 3 hours in there. I can't hang but if you want him....have him. THen again maybe not cause he is my "cake buddy" he just loses it and I don't. The only thing that gets on my nerves is when I feel bad about not losing he always has thes neat little "suggestions" and it drives me friggin insane. I AM NOT WORKING OUT 10-15 HOURS A WEEK> FORGET IT>

Rach How productive. I only cooked, no laundry did that sunday. I thought I would talk to me BF since I forgot my iPod he was uhm "too busy". SO great job on your water today. Just keep on trucking.

Jewel It sounds like you have some really good ground rules and some really good chemistry going. It sounds great. When is the job fair?

Carter GOOOOOOD MOOOOOORNING. Great job on getting in the work out. Way to take your mind of things

Aneleh I know how it is multiple dating is what I will call it. I does get exhausting and they start really nagging you if you're not sweating them. It was so fun to not be committed. Funny how guys are. I am glad you chose the right one....not sure if I did sometimes..

Tara Dang girl you have a great plan. Better than me for sure. I just go one day at a time cause I get too overwhelmed when I try to plan out my whole week (for exercise that is). If I miss Monday i'll be like "o shyt now I am a day behind" and it will go from there....excuses I guess

Remember Seems like you had a very busy day. Like Taylor said take it easy.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 10:06 AM   #74  
**My name is Rachel!**

S/C/G: 146/141.5/125

Height: 5'6"

2/8 for water!
rnbg813 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 10:08 AM   #75  

S/C/G: 194/139/125

Cake -- Yeah. This morning I finally caved and went to get a Sam's Card. I have to buy in bulk, there is no other option. He has to eat 10-15 THOUSAND calories a day to maintain his weight. Micheal Phelps diet anyone? For breakfast he eats FIVE double fried egg, turkey bacon, and cheese sandwiches, a stack of pancakes, and four bananas. Lunch he usually comes home and scarfs down a bag of Tyson chicken tenders (about 20), three of those Simply Asia microwave bowls, and half a gallon of Gatorade. Dinner is whatever I make, but he has multiple servings. and He's 6'4", 240lbs, and has 2% BF. As much as I enjoy his physique it drives me nuts. He came home last night with Route 66 size triple milkshake from Sonic. I don't even know how the heck he got them to even do that for him. He does MMA and weight lifting a few hours every night AND -- get this -- can do a 15 mile run no sweat. I can run two miles in under 15 minutes, which is no joke. He can do it in 12 flat. Some healthy, but unfair competition I suppose. I won't go to the gym with him either. I'm trying to maintain my weight, not die. Sheesh.

Aneleh - Glad you picked the right one! Most women don't play man-roulette very well, but you obviously have some good intuition.

But for the rest of you, it doesn't have to be exhausting if you nip the nagging in the butt. Call their bluff, don't let them bully you and make sure they know you're not exclusive up front, just out of respect. No use making enemies. Even if you are monogamous, the same rules still apply. Your don't have to concede to anything, that's how you end up unfulfilled and sad. If he's giving 20%, don't put out 80% to make up. Give him 10% and when he starts to complain, punch him in the mouth for being stupid. Not really.. well... maybe. I would. But at that point since you have his attention, you negotiate. If they keep that crap up, give him the pink slip and tell him he's been let go. You get exclusive rights by earning it, not by being a pissant. There is another man somewhere who would drop to the ground to kiss your feet if you told him, just remember that. He'll shut up and do the things he needs to do as a man to maintain your relationship, or get lost. You are not a democracy. I'm sorry, but on my planet there is only ONE man who is going to tell me a darn thing, and that's my daddy. The rest of the men are just peers.

Brie -- LoL. The only tip you need to find a man is to make sure that, first and foremost, you're happy and you're not sacrificing anything for it. The only people you should sacrifice for are your future children. The rest of that mess is optional. And while watching VH1 I realized that all of the kittycat Dolls need to go on that weave lifeline list. Good lord. I'm almost thinking of starting a fundraiser to rescue the poor abused animals they're plucking bald for these hair extensions. It's not like they're poor. Good luck with the hot guy, and FYI -- I got the fiance because of my sterling personality, but I got wifed up because I can do the splits. Take that how you will.

RHTS - Ouch! I agree, remember to take it easy. I don't know if you have anything still open, but after my surgery on my leg, a great nurse in the E.R. told me to add a few tablets of crushed aspirin to my bath tub when I was soaking. It sounds crazy, but it actually really helped with the swelling and aches.

Tara -- Urgh, I know what you mean. It's like life starts and you toss everything to the wind, but when you sit and think about it, it's frustrating because ultimately it would have been easier to just stay OP. I gained 5lbs since Christmas and I just got my butt back on track too. It's always motivating trying to keep up with you, Heather, and HWGA. LoL. Congrats on the associates! I went to school this last semester, but i'm on indefinite hiatus until we figure out what the heck the army is doing. DH just made E-7 and they were supposed to be moving us to Ft Bragg to put him in a line unit once he got back from Iraq, but they cut him PCS orders for effing KOREA for reasons nobody understands, and I am *not* going back to Korea. I did two years there back when I was a private and while it was awesome for all of a week, hitting my head on everything got old really quick. Me in Korea was like sticking a giant in Munchkinland.

Taylor -- LOL!!!! And thank goodness they don't have enough blood to run both. That would be dangerous, and probably cause them to spontaneously combust.
NishKitten is offline   Reply With Quote