Old 01-14-2009, 10:25 AM   #151  
**My name is Rachel!**

S/C/G: 146/141.5/125

Height: 5'6"

good morning and happy hump day! I am feeling way good today even though the scale didn't budge. I did an awesome ab and arm workout yesterday, and I feel way smaller even though im probably not! Plus I feel prettier today because I am wearing some new jewelry that my mom made me, she's really good at beading.

cake - sorry to hear about the problem with your bf. I KNOW you will feel so much better once you talk to him though, just for the fact that you will get it off your chest. It will be much better in the long run to end things now rather than drag them out and be unhappy.
rnbg813 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 10:40 AM   #152  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Rach Thanks. How are ya doing on your water?

Stellart I only had vietnamese once and I must have ordered the wrong thing cause I paid for my meal (that i did not eat) and walked next door to eat some pizza.

Carter Great job on the loss.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 10:40 AM   #153  
**My name is Rachel!**

haha cake only 1/8 so far! but i am really thirsty so i better get on that!!
Old 01-14-2009, 10:43 AM   #154  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

Busy girls 154 replies already? OK I am just going to jump in.

Didn't make it to the gym last night. Got distracted by American Idol. Anyone else annoyed by the bikini girl? I have to give it to her though, can't sing worth a darn but she did have a dream derriere.

Today I don't have much going on. Working till 5 then going to ballet class. After that I have a meeting with some new clients then back home and to bed! I have been having the hardest time sleeping!
Stephanie Osborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 10:49 AM   #155  
Fit and Fine in '09

S/C/G: 226/check the ticka/155

Height: 5-7

Its so nice outside today. High of 65 I think. I am probably going to take my hyperactive dog for a walk sometime soon before she drives me insane. I am going to try and enjoy my day since my boss is trying to kill me with my work schedule for the next week. I don't know when I am going to have time to exercise unless I get up at 430 before work. I am working 7am-7pm for the next 6 out of 7 days. I think I am going to fall over with exhaustion.

yuck
PiperNCalliesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 10:53 AM   #156  
**My name is Rachel!**

Stephanie - I am an AI junkie! I get totally addicted to the show, my poor husband. At least I don't make him watch it with me! I agree, the bikini girl was horrible. I don't think she'll make it very far. My favorite so far was the girl named Stevie with the really pretty alto voice.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:57 AM   #157  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnbg813 View Post
haha cake only 1/8 so far! but i am really thirsty so i better get on that!!
are we talking water lol? i try to force myself to 90oz each day and its hard because im NEVER thirsty for some reason lol
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 11:00 AM   #158  
**My name is Rachel!**

jahjah - yes, water! my problem is that i get thirsty but just ignore it because im too busy or too lazy to go get a glass! haha. so my goal has been 8 large glasses a day. so far I haven't made, only 6 or so.
Old 01-14-2009, 11:02 AM   #159  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

I have a 30oz bottle i keep next to me at all times
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 11:04 AM   #160  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Hey ladies!

Kel- No, I don't have an alternative way to contact her. I had her address in AK when she sent those jeans, but I don't have it now. Boxing class, huh? That sounds fun. I want to take a class of some kind.

I watched biggest loser last night whle drinking a beer. Who does that? lol But after my workout and riding 10 miles, I was like what the heck. lol Geez.... They work out like 8 hours a day! If they can do that, I can work out 1 to 2 hours. I need to get my butt in gear! I'm just getting so bored with my workouts.

Update on some of my guys:
The one that I met on Friday night is really starting to tick me off! So he calls me everyday which is good. But last night he text me at 4:30 and told me to call him when I get off work. I text him and tell him I will. So I do call him, didn't answer. Whatever. Then He calls me at 6 asking why I didn't call him? Ok, maybe he didn't get it. *rolling eyes* Then he says he's going to eat and he'll call me back in 30 min. Texts me in 40 min and says he's going to charge his phone. Texts me at 8:45 and asks what I'm doing tonight. I told him, nothing. I had just taken a shower and just relaxin watching biggest loser. Then he has the nerve to text me and tell me I should call him when I have time. When I have time?!?! I was free all evening before that! WTC! So I text him and told him I was free earlier. Then I call him and leave a message.

I hate that fake guilt trip stuff, my ex use to do that and it's so manipulative. Sorry, I aint the one! So basically I'm through with him. There's too many warning signs already.

But on the upside, me and this other guy literally texted all day and evening yesterday. He's 24, younger than me. I'll 28 in less than a month, but he seems sweet and we have good conversations.

I'm turning over a new leaf, I'm not taking any crap from guys... *Thanks Nish*
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 11:11 AM   #161  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

HWGA-good job not taking any crap from men! There are sooo many out there that why stick with one. I used to just because I thought I couldn't get anyone else...but then I realized that there IS someone out there that will treat me soooo great and I won't have to be the one putting in ALL the effort. Until then...
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 11:12 AM   #162  
**My name is Rachel!**

Have you guys heard of Etsy? It's like my favorite website ever! It's kind of like ebay, people sell stuff on there, but everything is handmade/homemade. So like.....people have little "shops" where they sell there stuff. Everything from pottery to jewelry to homemade clothes, accessories, etc.

I love looking at the jewelry and the crochet stuff. THere are some ADORABLE crocheted (sp?!) hats and scarves and stuff. SO CUTE. And the cool thing is, you know it's hand-made. I love it! Anyway you should check it out. Occasionally I see some really wacky/ugly stuff but usually its cool.

And if you find a seller you like, you can "favorite" their shop so you can always see what new stuff they are putting on there.

www. etsy . com
Old 01-14-2009, 11:17 AM   #163  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blcarter84 View Post
HWGA-good job not taking any crap from men! There are sooo many out there that why stick with one. I used to just because I thought I couldn't get anyone else...but then I realized that there IS someone out there that will treat me soooo great and I won't have to be the one putting in ALL the effort. Until then...
Thanks girl. Isn't it funny that we've all done it? Think we have to take crap from guys? Girl, we are too beautiful and good for that! We should have them eating out of the palm of our hands!
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 11:36 AM   #164  
starving artist

S/C/G: 161/157.2/135

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnbg813 View Post
Have you guys heard of Etsy?
yeah etsy is sweet. i dont think i make enough things to actually ever sell anything. but i love looking at other ppl's stuff, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here we go again View Post
Thanks girl. Isn't it funny that we've all done it? Think we have to take crap from guys? Girl, we are too beautiful and good for that! We should have them eating out of the palm of our hands!
i hear that! it seems that all women have done it or do it at some point in their life, no matter if skinny, fat, ugly, pretty. myself included.

but good luck with the menz, where you finding them all??
stellart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 11:39 AM   #165  
starving artist

S/C/G: 161/157.2/135

Height: 5'7"

btw, it's officially official. i met my weather match. went to walk in the snow field again today. it's now getting too deep, and its way too cold outside. there was ice on my eyelashes. ice. unfortunately, it's going to be -25C all week too. ugh
stellart is offline   Reply With Quote