Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2016, 10:19 PM   #211  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Total Approx 1495 Calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
XL egg 80 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1/2 Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 45 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (395 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 90 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 120 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken w/BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
KCM's Lean Body Circuits - combined workouts, no hi-lo w/weighted gloves for boxing & #13 for weights
Old 07-13-2016, 12:05 AM   #212  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

Good evening!

I just did a 21 mile bike ride with DH burned around 1000 calories

so dinner was a garden veggie patty on a sandwich thin w/mustard, swiss, tomato, and pickles. YUM! I'm beat - I'm swamped at work all day and then feel like I got nothing accomplished...very frustrating being short staffed. Tomorrow is another day! Have a good night all!
Old 07-13-2016, 12:49 AM   #213  

Misti How exciting that you are going to have the surgery. It's understandable to be scared too. I saw this other forum for surgery AFTER weight loss, in the Maintainers section. There are a few threads in the back pages re abdominoplasty/tummy tuck.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/body...ight-loss-219/

Here are 2 threads about tummy tucks. You could try a search in that forum too.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/body...my-tuck-7.html

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/body...ummy-tuck.html

I don't know anyone who has had the surgery, but I do know a few people who've had other surgery on the abdomen. A super helpful item to have is a tool that's like a cherry picker---long handle with a pincher thingy that allows you to pick things up without bending over. Also A long-handled shoe horn.

Flower Good to see you! your words really hit home, gaining weight and not liking yourself. It's an internal thing, isn't it? I'm sure you look great to everyone else, but how you feel in your body, and about the choices made with food bring in that self-critical voice that no amount of compliments or re-assurance will soften. I hope your day wet well.

BW Yes IP got rid of my cellulite. I think it got rid of all of my body fat for a short time. It was surreal to be that thin--all those places I thought I would always be fat, like thighs, etc became thin. It was nice. I'm not prone to cellulite, but it came on when I got in my higher weight, so maybe my genes favored getting rid of it. I right with you on the trading weight for wrinkles. It's so worth it to move with more ease.

Time for bed. I followed my plan until I went grocery shopping after work, before winding down. Back at it tomorrow. I think I'm eating my stress. It's just ordinary stress--having to do things I'd rather not do, etc., but man it sure is derailing me.

Good Night Everyone & for tomorrow, more

Last edited by Sundove; 07-13-2016 at 12:57 AM.
Old 07-13-2016, 01:59 AM   #214  

Height: 5'8.5"

Thanks for the links, Sundove and also for the suggestion about the tool. I have been meaning to add that to my list as I so wished I had one when I had my breast reduction surgery. LOL when I dropped something into the floor it just stayed there until there was a friend around or I got better. I am going to rent a lift recliner so need to ask if they rent that also.

I am going to get together with a close friend who had one done by my same surgeon and she is going to tell me more about it. I am trying not to google it because that just ends up scaring me ha ha
Old 07-13-2016, 02:07 AM   #215  

Sundove
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundove View Post
Flower Good to see you! your words really hit home, gaining weight and not liking yourself. It's an internal thing, isn't it? I'm sure you look great to everyone else, but how you feel in your body, and about the choices made with food bring in that self-critical voice that no amount of compliments or re-assurance will soften. I hope your day wet well.

I followed my plan until I went grocery shopping after work, before winding down. Back at it tomorrow. I think I'm eating my stress. It's just ordinary stress--having to do things I'd rather not do, etc., but man it sure is derailing me.
Yes, Sundove it is totally an internal thing for me. You said it all exactly right. Its arful, lol. Its that internal voice and critic. Also what you wrote about plan derailed when you went to the grocery store. Those places are like culinary mine fields I too want to eat my stress. So I totally relate to all you wrote. In fact, I made an appointment with this amazing healer I heard in a teleconference. REALLY amazing. At the beginning of the phone apt I read all the things I wanted her to look at. Excruciating pain around food was one of the issues. The pain of wanting to eat most of the time. Wanting to eat more than I should. By the time she got done dealing with the other stuff she didnt have time to deal with the food issues. So I made another apt. I am hoping she can help. Because I am so sick of this food issue Her work is VERY metaphysical.

Misti it sounds like you are going to a very good hospital. I am betting that the Seattle hospital has excellent Surgeons. And as I said, of course fear comes in. Its natural to feel that way. I think it is very wise that you decided to NOT google. Usually people do not report good things. Only the negative. You are a healthy women. I feel it in my heart that the outcome will be great. Smart though to stay away from google

Syckgirl sorry you are so short staffed at work. I hope that changes soon.

I am going to stop personals here because its 2am. And if I go back a page I will lose all I have written.

Today was pretty successful. I am crazy to be having the frozen fat free milk. It is so horrible for my GI system. And yet I do it. I need a naturopath to work with re: the food stuff. But i do not have insurance coverage for that. I am not able to stay on the straight and narrow re: healthy choices (eg much less dairy) without some irl assistance. Hopefully the scale will show a loss.

I had to go to the market today to get some cashew milk. I managed to not buy anything else. But it was a nail biter i am hoping that by some miracle I can continue this through friday. I want to go back to my old way of dieting. I was so strict and diligent. Tuesday I had:
Coffee with cocoa powder and cashew milk 100
Chicken sausage with salad 320
Chicken with salad 300
fat free milk whipped and frozen with cocoa powder, water and stevia 325
lemon ice stuff 25
Total calories for the day: 1070 poof !! diet day accomplished

I hope everyone has a good day tomorrow. And that Diana is feeling much better

Last edited by flower123; 07-13-2016 at 02:22 AM.
Old 07-13-2016, 05:53 AM   #216  

good morning all! will have breakfast and exercise in a few minutes!
Old 07-13-2016, 05:58 AM   #217  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all!

Like most, I missed a day or two, I think of you even when I'm not on here.

Misti wishing you well with your surgery and recovery.

Diana sorry to hear you have the pirate look going, I have a wicked headache this morning and a swollen right eye, I blame it on something blooming I'm allergic to, I wonder what. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Flower I think I need a little Marcel today, trying some caffeine to release the knot in my head, once again I'm a knot head hope all is well with you.

Waving hi all around hope everyone is doing well, have a great day
Old 07-13-2016, 07:30 AM   #218  

will have breakfast and exercise in a few minutes. just hung up a load of wash I did yesterday to dry outside. it will smell nice when I take it down.
Old 07-13-2016, 08:10 AM   #219  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 1

Calories for yesterday: 1495
Weigh In: 172.2
Up: .4

Have a great day
Old 07-13-2016, 08:26 AM   #220  

good morning! just had breakfast. will exercise in a few minutes.
Old 07-13-2016, 09:35 AM   #221  

Happy Hump Day folk! I just typed a post and it disappeared I think. Anyway, it will be shorter now)) All is well. At work and getting ready to hit the pavement. I have been eating much better and have exercised on my treadmill for 9 days straight!) Things are looking and feeling better. Flower, hang in there. Your regrouping will be favorable for sure. Terri, hopefully things will stabilize soon for you and you will be able to get some rest. At least Vegas was awesome! Everyone else, have a great day.
Old 07-13-2016, 10:11 AM   #222  

just got back from a power walk. will work out to leslie sansone in a few minutes. took down some of the laundry from the clothesline. it smells so nice!
Old 07-13-2016, 10:41 AM   #223  

S/C/G: SW: 323 CW: See Ticker GW: 180

Height: 5'8

Good morning everyone

Had my morning smoothie for breakfast, and I'm at work now... It's a long day for me today: 12 hours. I sit at a desk 98% of my day, so that makes activity hard, but I do love my job.

Planning on going to the gym on Friday. WhooHoo.

I hope everyone has a great day!
Old 07-13-2016, 10:57 AM   #224  
my 1st baby "Pepe le Pew"

S/C/G: 276.8/272.2/health

Height: 5' 4"

Default Feeling better ~

Good Morning – Hallelujah! Yesterday didn’t go quite as long as I expected, because I rescheduled my 3pm to next week … and, my 6:30 this AM was cancelled by the clinic … so, I have some morning time! ALL THINGS work out … Now, for the next two weeks ... I put a reminder on my calendar that I CANNOT schedule ANYTHING!! I have to get my house in order to show to sell!!! for me!

Additionally, I need to re-focus on my weight loss. I’m going the wrong way –

Today’s WI 241.4
Yesterday’s calories – under 2200 (2nd highest since 2/5)

But, in my defense --- I felt like crap and those two glasses of wine really seemed to help break the inflammation flare-up I was having. My face felt like it was sunburned and swollen – but I wasn’t in the sun. Today – just a little of that effect, but it is dissipating. (Diana – I haven’t caught up yet, but I hope your flare up has gone away and that you got your books finished. I will, hopefully, get caught up with posts this morning.)

Just chillin’ for the moment. Having a peach, casein powder, coconut milk smoothie, and ACV water I hope to be getting back to being in control versus reactionary!

ENJOY YOUR DAY!!
Old 07-13-2016, 11:20 AM   #225  

just did 2 miles leslie sansone walk by faith.
Closed Thread