Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2015, 09:01 PM   #286  
Hello!

S/C/G: 215/168.4/159.8

Height: 5' 5"

E: I'm stepping back on exercise for a bit in hopes that this annoying condition I have will be better for it (it gets worse when I move wrong, and always worse with exercises). Hopefully it'll be better soon and I can resume exercising.

B: 1/2 PBJ sandwich.
S: 1 power bar.
L: 1/2 grapefruit and rice with veggies and chicken.
D: Three crackers, a couple pieces of corned beef, 5 pieces of candy, 1 small apple turnover thingy, a cookie and a half, 1 cup chips.

I was starving when I got home for and had no real food. Sadly, it resulted in a grazing sort of overeating. Not bad, but not great. I'll be up in weight tomorrow.

---

Diana: I don't often eat one thing at a time, but my cousin always does that! He hates going back and forth between foods.

Flower: I'll check that link out.

novangel: Ouch! Hopefully that pinched nerve sorts itself out soon.

MadeToThrive: I hate it when I forget my meals, especially if they're good ones!
And welcome!

Syckgirlsfv: Congrats on your final! :yay!:
Old 03-17-2015, 09:29 PM   #287  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Kelijpa Great job keeping up with your workouts. Does your DH use the exercise room, too?

Ian I think I also eat my favorite last. If I am eating off plan, I avoid salads and veggies. I stick with starchy stuff, meat, and sweets. I'm not sure if it's part of an eating disorder. Maybe it is. I think I have more food issues since losing weight. Maybe I had them before but it wasn't as noticeable since I ate whatever I wanted. So, that confuses things a bit. I don't recall fantasizing about food the way I do now.

CoolMom Yay for the smaller jean! Sorry about the knee, though. Can you cut them off for shorts? Who is taking care of little dogs?

Fluffypuppy I agree the last bit is the hardest to lose. Sometimes it's just not worth it. Sometimes it is. It just depends on where you are.

Novangel How are you feeling today? I hope your leg is feeling better.

Penny I hope your day was a good one. The angioedema is weird. In the beginning, before I knew what I had and before I started with the antihistamines, I would have a flare up, it would last a few days and subside. I would gain water weight during this time, I would not lose until the flare up subsided. It seems like, overall, the angioedema is worse. What I mean is that even with the antihistamines I am in a nonstop flare up cycle. It goes from mild to more severe, but it is always going on. Before, it would definitely calm down. Not sure what all of this means. I not sure if I eat less, if I would lose weight. I am scared to try this since eating much less brings out the food issues. My thyroid had been out of range for 2+ years. It has been OK for a few months now. Hopefully something will come together soon.

Flower
I think I do save my favorite for last. How did you do today with/without the hot chocolate?

Veil Sending good thoughts your way and wishing you the best.

Ian You might need a rest day. Is your toe still doing OK?

Kris How did you do at lunch and dinner? I hope everything worked out and you could get healthy meals.

Syckgirlsfv It's heating up here, too. We have gone from one extreme to another. Still holding your Dad in prayer.

Waving HI all around! Enjoy your evening!
Old 03-17-2015, 09:32 PM   #288  
Trying to live below 200

Total approx 1385 calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies or Zucchini w/Tri Pepper Blend
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow white cheddar cheese 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (600 calories)
2 small Grilled chicken breast 400 calories
2 orders green beans 200 calories

Exercise:
No workout for today. It was close to 90*. I got about 10 minutes into my workout when a customer came in. Then my office turned into a revolving door. One person after another. Even with the high temps and no A/C I couldn't do a workout due to the customers coming in. Tomorrow is suppose to be cooler, so that's good.
Old 03-17-2015, 11:39 PM   #289  

S/C/G: 174/145.6/130-117

Height: 5feet1

Penny--hopefully the break does you some good. Gotta listen to your body.

Diana--thanks. I know the last bit is so hard but for me it's all mental and I'm pretty sure I could be diagnosed with BED. I am determined though. I have never really worked on it in therapy but am starting with a new therapist and intend to address it.

CoolMom--where and when are you going again? The whole family?

Syckgirlsfv--glad to hear from you! Great to hear your dad is hopeful. That is so important. Yay for the final going well!

MadetoThrive--welcome (back)! I look forward to getting to know you.

Ian--good ol doms.

Veil--I second your "god bless therapists." Mine is moving on and I'm starting with someone new. I'm not sure about him yet but like him enough to give it some time. Glad to hear you sounding ok.

Nova--oo that sounds painful. Was it bothering you at work? I hate when work feels like dread. How was it!

Flower--I know you know that demon. Thanks for the encouragement. Good job with fighting the cocoa. Complete abstinence from food is not an option so food addiction is a balancing act. There is a food addicts thread in Chicks in Control. It is not OA. A lot of the folks there don't much like OA either.
Old 03-17-2015, 11:43 PM   #290  

S/C/G: 174/145.6/130-117

Height: 5feet1

Yesterday:binge
This morning:143.4 up 0.6
Today:860 at 11:40 pm with 130 cals sitting next to me for a total of 990 if I can fight off the late night binge.
Old 03-18-2015, 07:52 AM   #291  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on:
Restorative Poses for Relaxation from Yoga for Stress Relief
A Meditation for Relaxation & Wellness

This Morning: Oxycise Level 1 Workout

Calories for yesterday: 1385 +
Weigh In: 171.8 (TTOM)
Down: .6

Have a wonderful day!
Old 03-18-2015, 09:32 AM   #292  
Warrior Princess

Hey all, the left leg is better today. Yesterday I had a shooting pain from under my left butt cheek down to the middle of my calf. I wasn't even walking right. Now I just feel a slight ache in my calf so we'll see how things pan out for tonight. My son has baseball practice at 7:30-9pm so I will see about going to the gym during that time. Maybe.

Lately I'm just not feeling my job anymore. It's too much feast or famine and I need money to be more steady. Not sure what to do. Ideally I would love to rent out my own chair and be self-employed but I'm doubtful all of my customers would follow me. I can't really talk to them about it because it's considered a no-no to take customer from a chain salon and if one of the other stylists hears they might tell the owner. I do have a lot of their phone numbers (another no-no if caught) but still I think only a minority would follow. The rest would think it's too inconvenient since where I'm at now is 5 minutes from home or work and a lot run out on their lunch break. Plus I would definitely raise my prices a little. I wouldn't want to rent a chair in the same town It's just not a good area overall. Kind of sketchy.

I'll give this place some more time but will need to make a decision sooner than later. I'm not 21 anymore.

Have a good day, all. It's gonna be a busy one for me. Work, dental appointments, then baseball practice. Won't get home until after 9pm. Ugh.
Old 03-18-2015, 11:21 AM   #293  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

morning all

Down 3 pounds of water from Monday till a few to go though. Rode 21 miles last night and burned around 1200 calories, which is not much less than I ate. Ended up having pork chops and jasmine rice with Asian chopped salad for dinner last night.

B - belvita
L - romaine salad w/chicken breast and energy nut mix, Bolt house Farms Blue Cheese dressing
S - green grapes
D - maybe chicken fried chicken w/mushroom gravy, and green peas.
not sure about exercise because it actually might rain! this is probably a good night for me to do my Econ online final.
Old 03-18-2015, 11:46 AM   #294  
Do More than Survive

S/C/G: 285-Heaviest/199/175

Height: 5'7"

Morning all! I ended up not eating great, but not awful yesterday. I went to lunch at a local diner and had a corned beef and cabbage meal (it was always a tradition with my mom). It was mostly cabbage, carrots and onions with not very much meat and a few small red potatoes. Surprisingly, it wasn't very salty either. I ate dinner late, after my Scentsy meeting, so it was after 9:00 before I ate. The group wanted to go to a Mexican Restaurant. I should have gone home instead, but it's rare that I get to go anywhere with anyone other than my grandkids (even though I love it). I ate less than half of my meal.

I'm down .2 of a lb today, which surprised me. I'm sure it's because I'm drinking tons and tons of water. I started a new diabetes medication on Friday and it makes me extremely thirsty. I'm drinking probably 200+ ounces of water a day.

Today will be a much better food day since I remembered to bring my lunch - stir-fried cabbage and Skinless Polska Kielbasa. One of my favorites and so easy. I buy shredded cabbage mix (like for coleslaw) and saute it with low sodium soy sauce. Sometimes I'll use chicken, other times the Kielbasa (when I'm being lazy and want it done super quick). Leftover chicken or other lean meats work too. I sprinkle it with a little Tobasco (pepper sauce) before I eat it. I'll probably eat the same thing for dinner too. Had my protein/coconut oil/coffee shake for breakfast.

Will try to add in my exercise today. Have a great day!
Old 03-18-2015, 12:31 PM   #295  
I am losing it!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/195

Height: 6.1

Hello everyone!
Thanks again for all the support. This is such a great group!

B- Strawberry smoothie, blueberry pancake, tea
L- Toast & rhubarb jelly, sausage, coffee & cream, whole cucumber
S- cheese crackers, strawberries
D- Salad with cubed breaded chicken
calories- 1400?

W- 235
E- walk
Started Oprah's meditation challenge on "Success" it's free and I have enjoyed them in the past. Anyone else?
Old 03-18-2015, 01:53 PM   #296  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Mornin'

W 154 (down .4)
B egg on pizza
L pizza
D pizza I made three pizzas for the family last night and my other prepared foods are finished, so pizza it is!

Fluffy, my family is traveling to Tokyo next week. The kids are excited! Me too.

Diana, little dog is staying with my sister. Poor guy was having trouble standing on the grooming table this week. His back legs sometimes give out for a second and then he recovers quickly. He still eats like a champ so he must not be doing too bad.

More spring cleaning today! My girl needs better storage for her toys. Yesterday we separated out the stuff to donate and today we organize.
Old 03-18-2015, 04:29 PM   #297  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Down 1.2lbs today to 176.4lbs.

It was a strange day today. I went out for lunch to celebtrate a friend's leaving. This would have once been a problem but my lunches have become so large that restaurant meals are tiny in comparison and I often lose weight as a result.

Anyway,

For breakfast, I had sardines, mackeral and mussels.

For lunch I had a small salad and a piece of salmon.

For exercise, I did 60 minutes weight training before work and ran 4 miles before the lunch.

Will definitely lose tomorrow.

Last edited by IanG; 03-18-2015 at 04:29 PM.
Old 03-18-2015, 09:54 PM   #298  

S/C/G: 1/1/18/ 202/169/126

Height: 5'3 3/4"

B Bone Broth, Almased, FD
L Lentil and Tomato soup
D Brats, salsa, minced onion, bl olives, figs
Bev Kombucha, water
E Swimming

Believing because of Ian
Swimming because of Maw
Getting fashion advice from Cabelas
My bar ain't bendin'... I must be pretendin'
Keep coming back because of y'all

Last edited by Mossy; 03-18-2015 at 10:00 PM.
Old 03-18-2015, 10:13 PM   #299  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

I had a hair appointment tonight. I got home right after Survivor started. It was a 2 hour show tonight. This will be a quick post and I will catch up with everyone tomorrow.

Total Approx 1485 calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies or Zucchini w/Tri Pepper Blend
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow white cheddar cheese 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 calories)
Salad w/grilled salmon, brought my own dressing 700 calories

Exercise:
KCM's YBB Workout One w/added cardio rests w/8's & 15's
Old 03-18-2015, 11:48 PM   #300  
Do More than Survive

S/C/G: 285-Heaviest/199/175

Height: 5'7"

Did good today . . . for the most part. I didn't eat enough calories, but at least I didn't eat too many and I didn't eat anything I shouldn't. I finished the day at just under 900 calories and got plenty of water.

Nothing exciting, but I made it through another day.

Kris
Closed Thread