March 2015 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! - Page 27 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2015, 11:10 PM   #391  

Me again
Victoria, nice to meet you. Sounds like you are doing great
I am not going to do any more personals again today. Will just say hey and hi to everyone who posted since I did them earlier today.

Todays calories 860
hot chocolate: 28
coffee with cocoa powder and cashew milk : 100
Frozen lemon protein thing 120
L: Salad with chicken sausage 300
D: Salad with chicken 300
I will get on the jogging trampoline to do my favorite thing
So, I made it through the second day. It was harder than I thought. But I did it. Wish I had the motivation I had 2 + years ago. But I made it through today. yay
I hope everyone has an awesome Tuesday. Life's a party.....
Old 03-23-2015, 11:43 PM   #392  
Warrior Princess

Syck, Rick is finally getting what Shane was preaching from the beginning!! Wish he was still around to say I told you so.

I haven't gone to the gym since Wednesday and I don't really care. I'll go back tomorrow...or soon. My leg is better but still has an area that's barking at me. I'm enjoying this break to be honest.
Old 03-24-2015, 06:24 AM   #393  
I am losing it!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/195

Height: 6.1

Monday
1200 calories - yay!
W- 235
E- turned on dance music channel and danced for 20 minutes

Im exhausted and the day hasn't even started.
Back to bed after I get everyone out the door.
Old 03-24-2015, 08:00 AM   #394  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/184.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

DH is starting clear liquids this morning and the prep will start when we get home from work. His last liter of prep will be between midnight and 1 AM. I'm thinking I won't worry with tomorrow's weigh in. It will all depend on if I get any sleep. Wish us luck.

Last night I added on:
Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing and part of the seated section)
A Meditation for Relaxation & Wellness

This Morning: Oxycise Level 1 workout

Calories for yesterday: 1485 +
Weigh In: 170.4
No Change

Have a great day!
Old 03-24-2015, 08:38 AM   #395  

S/C/G: 178/156/150

Height: 5'8

Flower- Thanks for the support I'm not entirely sure if I'm ready to quit smoking. I definitely hate it at some times, but I know when I'm back at school, those pre-class cigarettes and homework breaks are going to be tough to stay away from. I have an e-cig though, so I'm going to charge it and try to use it more often.

Today I weighed in at 176. I'm a little disappointed, but I did have a big dinner last night with bread and pasta, so I shouldn't be surprised. I've been up for about an hour now though, and I'm hungry for breakfast, which I guess means I didn't overeat yesterday.
Old 03-24-2015, 09:13 AM   #396  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/145.3/145

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Diana-wishing you the best of luck! Just said a little prayer for you and DH
Old 03-24-2015, 11:12 AM   #397  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Down 1.2lbs today to 177.2lbs. My weight is climbing. I am definitely getting bigger with the weight training. Oh well. I know this because other people are starting to look smaller to me. And my shirts and coats are getting tighter on the arms and chest.

Breakfast was mackeral, anchovies and smoked oysters.
Lunch will be fish and salad.

For exercise, I did 60 minutes boxing before work and will run anywhere between 3 and 7 miles before lunch with a work running club.
Old 03-24-2015, 12:18 PM   #398  
Warrior Princess

Good luck to your DH, Diana.
Old 03-24-2015, 12:18 PM   #399  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Diana saying a prayer for you and your DH My dinner was awesome, but it's a little high in the sodium department. Still, YUM! I adore Indian food

I rode 11 miles last night for a 630 calorie burn...not bad for my 'short' ride! Will do 20 with DH tonight. I'm off school for the week, and then I start back on Monday for the new quarter.

B - belvita
S - cashew clusters
L - other Subway club
D - thinking either basil and garlic chicken sausages or chicken fried chicken along with salad.
I do have some Greek yogurt with me today, too, in case I feel like I'm starving! I started a cleanse last night, it's called The Cleaner. So far, all I can say is that WOW it works. TMI, but really, it works. It's a 7 day cleanse. I've been knowing I needed to do one for a while...alcohol really messes with my digestion.
Old 03-24-2015, 01:24 PM   #400  

b: piece of apple struedel
l: banana + 2 sunnybisk with rice milk
d: veggies and pot barley soup

e: 40 min run + 30 min low intensity aerobics

Last edited by volet; 03-24-2015 at 01:25 PM.
Old 03-24-2015, 01:33 PM   #401  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone! Thank you for the good wishes for us, especially my DH. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers about his procedure tomorrow. I pray the choking issue is something really minor. So far today, the jello and chicken broth is a no go. He does not like them. It's going to be a long day and night. It's funny how we are all different in what we can eat and tolerate. He said he would give $10 for a good chili dog. I can't even remember the last time I had a hot dog. I have never been a fan of them in the first place. I was trying to figure out what I'm going to do for dinner. I asked him if I cooked something for myself if it would both him. He said no since he doesn't like the foods I eat in the first place. I have decided not to cook anything, though. I am planning on getting a salad w/grilled chicken to take home. At least there won't be any food odors wafting around the house. I also want to stay at the house in case he needs help in some way. I'm sure he would rather be left alone but I won't hear of it. I am on him like super glue. Truthfully, he has diabetes and I'm not sure how all of this will affect him. He has been instructed to cut his diabetes meds in half, so he should be fine. But I am still on him and taking care of him to the best of my ability.
Old 03-24-2015, 05:52 PM   #402  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

so I just talked to my DH and we decided to walk 4 miles tonight instead of riding 20. We'll do that tomorrow. My shoulder gets a pull that burns (back of my right shoulder) and it's already burning, plus my body was complaining last night after riding only 11 miles. I got my weekly workout summary from MapMyRide for last week, and it was like 75 miles...I burned over 5,000 calories. So tonight I must give my body a break, but I can still burn 400 on the walk. It's not the 1200 I would burn on the ride, but sometimes you gotta know when to take it easy!

we've decided on the garlic and sweet basil chicken sausages in wheat hot dog buns w/mustard and jalapeno relish for tonight. I also have a BBQ ranch salad or a south western salad to put with. YUM!
Old 03-24-2015, 06:36 PM   #403  
Warrior Princess

*cue Rocky theme music

I took 6 days off but my gym clothes are on and I'm ready to go. I hope all goes smoothly and no leg pain.
Old 03-24-2015, 08:00 PM   #404  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Just a quick post. No workout today. DH was in the office most of the day. He goofed off online a lot so that took up time that I would normally use to workout. At lunch he decided he was hungry enough to try some chicken broth. He didn't like it. I took some jello and mashed it up for him. He didn't like it but it was better than when he had tried it last night. On our way home he said that he wished he had some egg drop soup or some wonton soup. I asked him if he would like the broth from the wonton soup. He said he did. So I stopped at the Chinese place on the way home and had them make a quart of the clear broth without the extras. He consumed the whole quart as soon as he got in the house. I was worried because he needed to drink the prep and didn't know if he could consume it all. He's a big guy but not a big eater, like me. He tasted the prep and was OK with it as it was and didn't need to add the powdered lemonade drink mix everyone said to get. So, he's finished his first bottle of prep and it's been almost 2 hours since the first glass. No stomach gurgling or anything. LOL

Total Approx 1485 calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies or Zucchini w/Tri Pepper Blend
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow white cheddar cheese 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 calories)
salad w/chicken Bolthouse Farms dressing 700 calories

Exercise:
None

Enjoy your evening and rest well.

Last edited by Diana3271; 03-24-2015 at 08:00 PM.
Old 03-24-2015, 08:01 PM   #405  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Good luck Diana.
Closed Thread