Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 10:42 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Thanks Wayward the computer advice worked.

Pat
Old 10-06-2011, 07:31 AM   #32  

Ah, so nice to get computer advice. I lost my toolbar once too and I can't remember what I did! I think I googled it and it told me what to do!

Patns, I had to laugh at your statement that we were alike on our 3 things we want list of Wuv's. These arthritic knees are the pits and so is getting old. LOL. Do you ride bike at all with your osteoarthritis in your knees? I got my rebounder out and did a little there. The Biggest Loser was so inspirational this week with a gal with a fracture and still working out in other ways.
Old 10-06-2011, 11:39 AM   #33  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyh50 View Post
Ah, so nice to get computer advice. I lost my toolbar once too and I can't remember what I did! I think I googled it and it told me what to do!

Patns, I had to laugh at your statement that we were alike on our 3 things we want list of Wuv's. These arthritic knees are the pits and so is getting old. LOL. Do you ride bike at all with your osteoarthritis in your knees? I got my rebounder out and did a little there. The Biggest Loser was so inspirational this week with a gal with a fracture and still working out in other ways.
I saw that too Sandy she was great and still lost what was it 10lbs or something crazy like that. I will eventually have to have a knee replacement as well. 3 years ago I fell and broke my kneecap. Its held together with pins and wires, Its been hanging in there but with my hip hurting as much as it does I am compensating on it so who knows. Just replace all my moving joints and make me bonic and I will be fine....lol
Old 10-06-2011, 11:55 AM   #34  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

Good morning everyone!!!!
Another swell day in the PNW.
Raining and overcast, rained last night while we were walking but we didn't let it deter us. It is starting to get a little cold, I believe it was like 44 while we were out there last night.
I think we are down to our last couple of weeks, we need to pin down our indoor walking place quick, I don't want my exercise to slow, I need to keep it up to make my timeline stick.
Getting my flight booked for our conference this morning in December, so my number 2 of things to do when I lose weight is set to be tested, not that I think it will be a problem.
I actually put on the suit I was married in last night just to see if it would fit.
The pants were snug, but the jacket was fine.
Sad thing is I have a really nice suit I bought about 2 years ago, but I was too big for it, I pulled it out, I actually got it for the conference 2 years ago but the pants were too tight at the time, really nice black and silver pin striped suit.
Damn thing is WAY too big for me now, luckily the guy I walk with is a 54 as well so I am hoping he will want it since I never wore it lol.

I also put on some size 40 jeans last night, scary to say I was excited that they fit, but when I started the diet I wore size 50 so woohoo.
I even got some size large shirts on, still a little too small but I am getting there.

Everyone have a wonderful day!!!!
Old 10-06-2011, 12:20 PM   #35  
it's my time to shine!

S/C/G: 240/150/145

Height: 5'4

good morning everyone!

I haven't started the protocol yet but my order shipped yesterday so hopefully early next week. I hope you don't mind me hanging around in the mean time... I love all of the information from experience you all have to offer!

~Sara
Old 10-06-2011, 12:23 PM   #36  
Started IP July 8th

Sara,
Feel free to hang out, that's what this thread is all about, learning and gaining knowledge from our experiences.
We are no experts but we have a lot of real life experience with a lot of aspects of this diet, combined we have a pretty good wealth of information.
Old 10-06-2011, 12:32 PM   #37  
it's my time to shine!

S/C/G: 240/150/145

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Sara,
Feel free to hang out, that's what this thread is all about, learning and gaining knowledge from our experiences.
We are no experts but we have a lot of real life experience with a lot of aspects of this diet, combined we have a pretty good wealth of information.

thank you so much! I am sure I will drive you all crazy in the next few weeks with all of my ignorant questions....
Old 10-06-2011, 12:40 PM   #38  

LOL...we are used of the questions and questions keep us on our toes you will not aggravate us I promise. Wayward you were shopping in your closet last night and found bargins I see....lol....I can't go shopping in my closet cuz I have been in the same clothes for like 3 years. Guess I will have to break down and buy clothes soon though...haha. Beautiful day here in Mississippi, I'll send ya some sunshine
Old 10-06-2011, 12:48 PM   #39  
Started IP July 8th

Yeah I am a pack rat when it comes to my clothes, I made the wife hang on to a lot of them because someday I was going to get back into them, see I was right.
That and a lot of the older ones she used to wear and now she is like you gave me that shirt you can't take it back.
I also have a lot of shirts I wouldn't be caught dead in lol.
But it is nice to have some jeans and stuff that I can get right into.
I stopped digging last night when I got to the large and size 36 jeans. I can't go from an XXXL and size 50 jeans down that far quite yet lol.
Old 10-06-2011, 12:55 PM   #40  
Started IP July 8th

Figured I was do for another updated pic:
So here is my latest one, I think I am going to update my Avatar today too.

Last edited by Wayward; 10-06-2011 at 01:01 PM.
Old 10-06-2011, 12:59 PM   #41  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Wow ! what a nice difference in your photos Wayward! Way to go!

You know what, I moved from a province to another and along with it I had to redo my medical card and my driver's licence. I applied to my medical card first and I did the picture for it first. I only recently did my driver's licence and I received it by mail yesterday and OMG what a difference between the two photos, I see now how my face has changed and I wish I was taking photos along the way, but never thought I would lose this much.

Again: way to go
Old 10-06-2011, 01:02 PM   #42  
Started IP July 8th

You have to love my avatar picture, first one the hill behind me is all green, second one it's all dead from the sun lol.

Thank you Sandra.
Old 10-06-2011, 01:07 PM   #43  

yup, I agree can see the difference for sure. Wayward you will get into those 36's just wait and see
Old 10-06-2011, 02:29 PM   #44  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
You have to love my avatar picture, first one the hill behind me is all green, second one it's all dead from the sun lol.

Thank you Sandra.

Oh! What a cute baby you have! I am dying to be a mom, wish me luck.
Old 10-06-2011, 03:27 PM   #45  
Started IP July 8th

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Oh! What a cute baby you have! I am dying to be a mom, wish me luck.
Thank you Sandra, yeah he is pretty cute, keep at it.. your time will come.
You never know you may be like me and raising kids for 40 years lol.
Closed Thread