Old 07-06-2010, 09:22 AM   #106  

so i weighed in for the 1st time at my house and compared to what the scale at the dr said i lost 2.2 lbs i was hoping for more but aren't we always lol. i'll take it though. i go back to the dr on thurs. so i'm anxious to see what the difference between his scale and mine is. but at least i'm started on my own scale and can see the real difference. how was ya'lls 4th of july? everyone stay on track? lol i did for the most part. i didn't go to wild but i did indulge in a few things. this weeks gonna be a good week ladies
christyk28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:17 AM   #107  

S/C/G: 269/259/145-150

Height: 5'4"

My first week has come to a close and I've lost 2lbs according to my scale at home. I managed to stay on plan this past weekend with no problem. This coming week will be interesting though since I'm going out of town for a week and half.

how do you do a ticker??
stromgardgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 11:20 AM   #108  

i get mine from tickerfactory.com but if you see one on someone's post that you like you can click on it and it'll take you to the page they got it from. congrats ont he 2lbs!!!! that's way better than nothing and see you were doing good when you were worrying lol. pack you snacks so your not tempted to get snacks along the way that helps alot. oh and take your books so you can always look up points that helps too lol.
Old 07-06-2010, 06:41 PM   #109  

I am up 1lb. I'm not surprised after the 4th of July weekend.
mollymai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 12:21 PM   #110  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

I started a new exercise regimen 2 weeks ago. First week, dropped 4 lbs. like it was nothing. Second week was a totally different story. I had to bust my butt to drop 1 lb. My trainer said it was normal to have a little surge and it will come off quickly. hope so!

I've been doing really well with my diet. Really trying hard to incorporate lots of fresh produce, lean meats and grains sparingly. I allow myself one dessert per week because that is a weakness of mine and I know if I don't control it, it will get out of control.

Anyway, there is a thing they do in the South Beach forums that I really like. It's an On Plan thread and gives a place to post your daily menus, so others can glean inspiration and also so you can hold yourself accountable to the other board members. Anybody interested?
zeffryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:48 AM   #111  

do you post your menu before you eat it or like can you do it at the end of the day? lol cause my days are hard to plan sometimes. and i know what you mean about controling before it get's out of control lol. i'm doing that with breakfast burrito's. i love breakfast anyways but breakfast burrito's are my weakness in the morning. so i decided that i can go the whole week with out one and on saturday morning/brunch i'll get one with a canned dr. pepper (because they go hand in hand lol) and it's really worked well so far because i know on saturday i'll get one lol.

i went to the dr today for my followup from 2 weeks ago and it went pretty good. i did find out that our scales are the same lol. so that's a plus. my dr. also prescribed me something for my thyroid because he said it's borderline on being on the good side and wanted to go ahead and prescribe me something. which i was really glad because i've always thought it possibly was at the borderline (my family has a history of thyroid) and the dr's just didn't want to prescribe me anything. and that may be part of my weigh gain. i mean i take full responsiblity for the food part of it but this might have a hand in it too lol.

so how has everyone's week been?
Old 07-13-2010, 11:21 PM   #112  

so i gained 2 lbs lol....but it's my tom so i figured something like that would happen. how'd everyone else do?
Old 07-14-2010, 01:36 PM   #113  

Down .4 this week
mollymai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:54 PM   #114  
Another Tammy

I was down .8 this week. Exactly one pound away from my 10%... FINALLY. We'll see how many weeks this stinking pound will take...

Last edited by Ms. Sassy; 07-14-2010 at 08:55 PM.
Ms. Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:45 AM   #115  

congrats molly and tammy!! i hope i have a loss this week lol but i haven't got to work out at all but hopefully starting tonight i'll be able to. we shall see. oh tammy did you get my card?
Old 07-15-2010, 08:58 PM   #116  
Another Tammy

I have not yet, no. I was actually just thinking about that a bit ago.
Old 07-16-2010, 12:46 AM   #117  

lol i'm going to be sad if it get's lost lol...
Old 07-21-2010, 02:04 PM   #118  

i lost 2 lbs this week yea! hopefully i won't gain it next week and continue the game i've been playing of losing 2 gaining 2 losing 2 gaining 2....lol it's old lol
Old 07-21-2010, 07:07 PM   #119  
Another Tammy

Hey! I got your card the other day! Too funny! Very appropriate, indeed! I feel like I've been worrying about this since I was a baby! Thanks for thinking of me and sending it! I was so excited when it came! Congrats on your loss this week! I only lost .4, furthing my prediction of how many weeks to lose that stupid pound! Grr! Here's hoping for the other .6 this week!
Old 07-22-2010, 12:44 PM   #120  

yea!! i'm glad it finally made it lol. i was beginning to worry! i passed it again at the store and thought "should i buy this incase it got lost?" lol. and ya i'm right there with ya with this being an on going battle since birth lol. congrats on your loss too i bet you have a .6 next week!!