Old 02-24-2010, 08:57 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 163/163/140

Height: 5'3

Sorry I missed the dead line from yesterday.. I would love to post here too.
Yesterday I was 163 lbs (have been losing and gaining the same 4 lbs for 6 weeks now)
planzaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 05:51 PM   #17  
Another Tammy

Honey, there is no deadline! You can come in whenever convenient and we won't vote you off the island if you're late! It's Wednesday and Christy/SoBananas (who started the thread!) hasn't cheked in yet, either, and we let her stay around! :-b

Frustrating losing/gaining those same pounds over and over, isn't it? Have you tried to vary anything to try and give your body a jump start?
Ms. Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:12 PM   #18  

i'm here i'm here! sorry i was late well tammy i had told you that i lost a pound but i think i stayed the same lol. oh well. that's better than gaining cause that's what i thought was going to happen since i was traveling and whatnot. well the treadmill and i were better friends today lol. i've just been so tired when i get off work so i think that's why i haven't wanted to lol. i am going to add swimming to my cardio hopefully like sun. or mon. i also have been thinking about doing a cleanse. i have friends that do them and i think it might help me. how has everyone else's week been going?
christyk28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 12:30 PM   #19  
Another Tammy

So, I weighed in this morning. I'm down 2.0, which should make me THRILLED. Usually I'm lucky to hit a pound loss. I should be THRILLED to finally be in the 170s (albeit, barely- 179.8). But I'm not thrilled. I hate that I'm so hard on myself but I about killed myself to hit my 5% today. I've been working towards it all month. I'm a stinkin' .2 away! POINT TWO! GRRRRR! It doesn't seem like it should be THAT hard to lose 9 pounds in 2 months so why is it so hard?! Lord knows I can gain that in a week flat! Also, for the third or fourth week now, I was down on Saturday and Sunday and back up some on Monday/weigh-in day. Why does this keep happening?! I think that's what's frustrating me the most! I ate my full points yesterday, even though I wasn't hungry for the food I made myself eat last night to get to the points. Maybe it worked... it got my to 2 pounds off, which is more than normal but I just can't figure out why I'm down, down then up. So frustrating.

I guess I should just be happy and thankful that I've not gained at all (knock on wood) and keep plugging away. I KNOW I should be happy for a two pound loss. I'm celebrating with my first and only Shamrock shake of the season and ribs for dinner since I've still got 18 flex points and 22 activity points that can be used before starting anew tomorrow. Thanks for letting me vent, friends. It's good to know there are people out there who understand. Good luck tomorrow!
Old 03-01-2010, 04:00 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 203/165

Height: 5'8

Hi everyone, I need some help to get me going. I gained about 10 lbs over Christmas and never lost it. I need help to do this with a little support it is always easier for me. I have been walking and lifting a litte not much 3 days a week. I work all the time from 7:30 to 4 or 430 m-f and sell Avon on the side. I am having a few stomach problems and of course I dont want to go to the Dr. but I might have to I have been on WW points for 2 weeks and not a lb is gone. HELP me please. I am losing hope. This sounded like a good group to try to join. Thanks
jwillits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:31 PM   #21  

Hey J! Are you getting all of your points in? are you drinking enough water? And how much are you lifting? You might be gaining muscle so you moght want to check that. Also if your not getting all your pts in and water that might be it too. So I lost this week!! I lost 3 lbs I'm excited cause I thought I was going to gain cause I haven't worked out like I should. Tammy I am thrilled about your 2 lbs
Old 03-08-2010, 11:10 AM   #22  

I lost. Hey I got on the scales and I am down a little bit. I can do this thanks for the help. I am writing everything down.
Old 03-09-2010, 09:54 PM   #23  

That's awesome J! Congrats!! Well I have been sooo busy that I haven't been on here or facebook lately....lol you know i'm busy when I don't get on my 2 favorite sites lol. I went and weighed in tonight and I am down 2 lbs! Yea! I 'm going to work really hard to have a higher number next week. I hope everyone else is having a great week!
Old 03-09-2010, 11:23 PM   #24  
Another Tammy

Great job, Christy! I'm so happy for you! I didn't get weighed this week. I'm still a bit disgruntled about last week, though that hasn't changed how I eat. I've still been within my points and working out. But I was up a tad Monday morning, which means still no 5%, so I said screw it this week. Plus, I've been sick so I came home to sleep instead. Next week is a new week.
Old 03-09-2010, 11:52 PM   #25  

Yes next week is a new week and I hope you get to feeling better! Is it a cold or stomach bug or something? Maybe that'll boost your loss lol. Just trying to be positive lol.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:08 AM   #26  

Great job keep up the good work. I have been good this week except yesterday and I ate everthing in site. But tommorrow is gone and its another day. I have been busy at home and work. We started on our 5 year plan to redo the kitchen and I am a little stressed. Keep me in your prays. See you later.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:11 PM   #27  
Another Tammy

No, it's just a cold. I've been stuffy for several days and not sleeping well because of it. Then Monday it started to manifest itself as a cold sore, too. Really?! I can't have one or the other? I have to have BOTH?! So, in addition to the discomfort of not being able to breathe, I had the priviledge of feeling like the ugliest, swollen lipped freak in the world.

Thankfully, I feel a bit better today. I've been able to breathe. The cold sore still has to heal but has gone down considerably and is no longer painful. I was able to go run my errands that I hadn't done, went out to dinner (soup and salad) and, instead of going home like I'd normally do, I went to workout instead! Normally Wednesday is a no workout day but I feel better knowing that I made up for what I didn't do last night. My goal for the rest of tonight is to go to bed AND SLEEP without Nyquil! Crossing my fingers!

Now, to get through tomorrow. We will find out which teachers are let go. Not just laid off and can be asked back if enrollment warrants it... fired. The State of Illinois is jacking up every single school district by not sending us the funding we are owed. Most districts are running out of money to even pay utilities, let alone pay teachers. Every district I know of is doing major cuts this year, many cutting hundreds. We find out tomorrow who still has a job or not. I'm tenured so that should bring some comfort but it's so drastic out here, you never know. Please send some prayers my way!

Last edited by Ms. Sassy; 03-10-2010 at 10:16 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:39 AM   #28  

yikes! I'll definatly keep ya in my prayers and thoughts! that can be so scary and J i'll keep you in my prayers too that you'll keep your sanity lol. Well I didn't eat very well today. I'm staying on track tomorrow though. I had been doing so good when I went to eat with friends at lunch and then this past week almost has been not so good lol. I mean it wasn't horrible but I definatly wasn't good all the time lol. And I have got to really get back into the groove of my work outs. Sorry for all that overload on ya'll lol....I've just been blah with it. I'm so happy that I'm still losing but I could be losing more lol. I went to swim tonight and there were a ton of kids in there so i got a little self concious. I haven't been that way but today it hit me lol. I will say that my swim suit fit me and this past summer when I bought it, it was a little tight on the bottoms (cause it's a seperate's swimsuit) so that was soooo exciting. I've only had two experiences since starting again where I could tell I'm losing. The swim suit and a pair of jeans I haven't been able to wear. Anywho sorry for the rambling lol. I did figure out how to post from my blackberry lol so when I'm feeling like doing/eating something I shouldn't I can post lol. Tammy I may msg you on fb too lmao. Hope ya'll have a happy Thursday!
Old 03-17-2010, 12:18 AM   #29  

ooyyyyyyyyyyyy! lol. I stayed the same. I really need to get my butt in gear. I seriously think I'm going to do good this week cause I am broke so I'll be forced to eat at home lol. No I really am going to do better. One day at a time and so I'm just going to look at Wednesday...lol. Hope ya'll did good!!!
Old 03-22-2010, 09:00 PM   #30  
Another Tammy

Hey girls,
Well, after a couple weeks, I got back to weigh-in this week. I've been so frustrated the past few weeks. I've been staying within plan and working out but not losing squat so I haven't gone to check in, which I KNOW is bad but it's so frustrating to go all through Monday KNOWING it's just going to be higher when I get there at 5:00. But I sucked it up and went this week... sort of.

I'm trying something new. Since Saturday mornings have been a tad lower, I decided to try making Saturdays my day. I was going to try it on my own and weigh at home but I don't trust myself to do it and not start to cheat. Then I realized... duh... there is a free standing WW place that is open for drop-ins and... bigger DUH... they have four Saturday morning meeting times! And it's only about a 5 minute longer drive than where my Monday meetings are. So, I'm gonna give it a go. I went this Saturday and I was up .4 but I figure that's not THAT bad after not getting weighed since March 2.

I like my leader from the other place but maybe a new outlook/approach will help get me back in gear. Now I just have to reset my mind to a new workout and eating schedule. The meetings are during my normal workout time and I had pretty regular days during the week that I hit the gym but I'll have to modify. The thing that I think will be hardest is changing my food vs weigh in mindset. I need to eat like I normally did and to hopefully have good Saturdays like I've had. But my mind tells me "tomorrow is weigh in, don't eat as much, watch your food, stay lower on points and no extras" and that's part of what hinders me, I think. When I was lower on Saturdays, I was actually eating higher (sometimes as much as 10-15 flex higher!) on Fridays and I'm afraid to let myself do that a day before weigh in. UGH! I hate all this stress! It's probably what is stopping me from losing. I just wish I could turn my mind off from it so why can't I?! I hate it!

Okay, sorry to vent, friends, but I so appreciate you listening/reading. I just don't know what to do to snap back out of this plateau. Thanks for everything!