Old 03-27-2010, 01:12 PM   #31  
Another Tammy

Just got back from weigh in and I FINALLY got that dang 5% star! Yay! I thought that thing was gonna kill me! I lost 1.4 this week, while it's not a ton, it sure beats the nothing that I lost and finally the .4 that I gained in other 3 weeks in March! Now I gotta get that last .4 off to hit 10 pounds before continuing on. I feel SO much better having weighed in in the morning and knowing that I don't have to stress all day/weekend and be crabby and tense all day Monday.

The kicker is, I ate above points almost everyday! I get 26 points/day and my days this week were 26.5, 31, 32.5, 32, 25, 33 and I went 7 points over on the day before weigh in, as opposed to trying to stay low and watching like my food like a hawk. The weeks I did not lose, I was at or around my 26 points at least 4 days during the week. So, I'm thinking I need to intentionally eat over and maybe that's my body's trick and, even harder, not feel guilty about it? We'll see how it goes next week. I may have just jinxed myself!

Hope all is going well for your guys this week!
Ms. Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 11:38 PM   #32  

I just read your msg before this one and you can vent anytime!!! Sorry I've been MIA. I am having a really hard time eating on program. Like my portions are small but sometimes I don't pick the right things. And I need to go grocery shopping but funds have been kinda down so it's just been easier to go grab something than go and buy stuff to eat at home. Although I know it would be cheaper for me to just do that lol. I hope I can go get some stuff and get on program tomorrow. I went and played tennis tonight for an hour and omg I had so much fun! I haven't had anyone to play with in quite sometime and my cousin Hunter went with me. We are going to go play again Tuesday so hopefully it will be a continuous thing.

Congrats Sassy on the 5% star!!! I'm soooo happy for you!!
christyk28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:29 PM   #33  

Woot woot!! I lost 2 lbs!! I'm so excited! lol. And I have played tennis twice this week! It has been sooo much fun getting to play again. My cousin has been nice enough to go and hit balls with me. Tonight he made me run alllllll over the court lol. I think he prob. did that on purpose but honestly I didn't mind cause it just made me run more and get a harder workout. I definatly loved it more than the treadmill lol. I have to work tomorrow night so I hope to get to play again Thursday or I may just go to the gym and meet up with my old friend the treadmill lol. I hope ya'll are having a great week!!!!
Old 04-01-2010, 08:05 AM   #34  
Restarting my journey :)

S/C/G: 210/184/130

Height: 5ft 6

Hello!

I've been doing WW online at home since early November 09 and somehow managed to neglect this part of 3FC, I weigh in on Tuesdays and wondered if I could join the thread?

I weighed in at 192 on the tuesday just gone, I'm really pleased because back in early feb I got down to 190 and then with a huge succession of holidays and visiting family and seeing friends etc. etc. I managed to put on 8lbs but now they are nearly all gone and I'm really confident that by next tuesday I'll be back to where I was a couple of months ago (or even lower, I took a sneak peek and the scale said 190.4 this morning).

So hello and thanks for having me (in advance )

Maria
xx
going2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:04 AM   #35  

Hello!!! Yes of course you can join us anyone can lol. We are glad your here! And congrats on your success!
Old 04-02-2010, 10:42 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 262/see ticker/153

Height: 5'6"

Hey ladies!! I thought (once upon a great a while ago, when I was a frequenter here) that they had a general weigh-in post every week for ladies to post their weigh-in's?

My weigh-in day is on Friday's. But I'll gladly post my Friday weigh-in's here on Tuesdays...lol

I'm 30. Just hit the big 3-0 in February. I'm separated from the hubby of 7 years since September. Life changes indeed!

I'm back on WW (lost a good portion of my weight on WW...and kettlebells). Lowest weight ever was 188 (I'm only 4 pounds away from that weight).

Look forward to frequenting this site. My weight loss pics can be found on my blog-a-roo. (link to the side)
LondonJulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 06:54 PM   #37  
Another Tammy

Well, I didn't do as well as I'd hoped but I was down .8 today, earning me another 5 lb star FINALLY. I was down a little more yesterday but eating a crap dinner last night later than I like to eat messed me up a little. But I'm happy to be down and finally get to 10 pounds, which was my FEBRUARY goal. A little late, huh? But better late than never. And, lately, several people have told me that they can tell that I've been losing and that my face looks different so I'm no complaining! Hope you all do well this weekend and have good Easters. Be strong... just because food is sitting out doesn't mean you have to eat it!

And hello to our new "Tuesday" friends who have joined us! Welcome and good luck!
Ms. Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 11:09 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 248.6/249/135

Height: 5'2"ish

Well, I'm not a Tuesday WI'er but it seems ya'll have adopted all who want to post, so here I am. I'm weighing in on Saturday Mornings. This past Saturday I started at 225, and I started working the WW program yesterday (I know, weird to start on Easter). Thanks for letting me join! Wish me luck!
Chrissy1175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:47 AM   #39  

yea chrissy!!! your here! lol. yes! even though you don't weigh in on tuesday's we love having ya'll here! more the merrier! hey london congrats on your success! is london your real name or just your screen name? that's what i want to name my daughter when i have one lol. and congrats on the big 30 lol. i turn 30 in dec. i don't think i'm going to like it lol. because i can't really go and do anything for it because the weekend before is christmas and the weekend after is nye lol. oh well, i'll worry about it when it get's closer!! lmao! hope ya'll are having a great week! i'll post when i get done with my wi tomorrow. i did ok this week but i feel it won't be spectacular lol. i need to get on the ball and be spectacular. i haven't got to play tennis this week so far so hopefully i get to soon.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:52 AM   #40  

welllllll.....lol i gained 2 lol......i'm not going to say that it wasn't my eating because i'm sure it played a part but do you ever have those days where you feel like your retaining alot of water? i feel that way today. oh well. next week is a new weigh in and i'm going to shoot for 5 lmao ya right, i'll be happy with 3 lol
Old 04-07-2010, 01:43 PM   #41  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

lost 2.8 this week. that makes up for the 2# gain last week and then a little more. I'm hoping to break through this 5# plateau within the next week. It is driving me crazy!
zeffryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 02:25 PM   #42  

S/C/G: SW 272/CW 250.5/170

Height: 5'8"

Hi everyone,
congrats on your weight loss so far. I attend meetings on Monday and would love to post my WI here.

Thanks.
kbj0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 02:28 PM   #43  

Hi everyone,
congrats on your weight loss so far. I attend meetings on Monday and would love to post my WI here.

Thanks.
Old 04-08-2010, 07:15 AM   #44  
Restarting my journey :)

S/C/G: 210/184/130

Height: 5ft 6

Oops, I totalyl thought I'd posted my weigh in here... anyway, a bit late, but I weighed in at 189 this tuesday which means a 3lb loss, being out of the 190's and my poitns went down by one, so I'm really happy. I'm also venturing into unchartered terrirtory and I don't think I've weighed in at the 180's since 2006!

I'm really pleased and looking forward to my next weigh in. I'm hoping for 2lbs loss and feeling really positive about it. I guess it helps that it's sunny and I'm sitting in the garden while typing this
going2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 08:57 AM   #45  

Congrats going2bhealthy, that's major!