Old 04-29-2010, 06:07 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 169.96/169.96/135.00

Height: 5ft 4

I started WW this tuesday..I want to play..I weighed in at 169 weigh and post this tuesday
karen4359 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 12:20 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 202/189.5/145

Height: 5'7"

I weigh in on Tuesdays too! I started April 13 and am LOVING the results so far!!

4/13/2010 - 202
4/20/2010 - 195.5 -6.5
4/27/2010 - 191 -4.5

I'm setting a goal for myself to be 188 by the next weigh-in. I know that the loss will slow down some, but I'm hoping to be able to lose about 2.5 lbs a week.

So excited to meet a bunch of other Tuesday weigh-in ers!
sedated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 01:54 PM   #63  
Another Tammy

I've FINALLLLLLLY broken this stupid plateau that I've been fighting with since March 1! I got past those same dumb 1.5 pounds! Last Saturday I didn't get weighed because it was the the same, yet again. I went on Monday, instead, because it has gone down a little (part may have been blamed on starting my period). But, since last Saturday, I went down 2.4 pounds! I haven't had that "big" of a loss since January! (All you people with weekly losses like that make me TOTALLY jealous!) In my WW book it'll go down as 2 separate 1.2 losses (Monday and Saturday) but I know that it was 2.4 in one week and that re-motivates me! And I really needed that!

I worked out like normal but changed my daily points target this week (down 1), only used 7 flex points and, due to busy-ness, just didn't snack/eat as much. In the past I've had to use about half the flex points or I did NOT lose. Maybe this is a new trend? We'll see. Next week scares me, though, because it's Teacher Appreciation Week and apparently the only way to appreciate teachers is through FOOD. GRRRRR. We have breakfast or lunch being brought in each day this week (both on one day). Wish me will power and send me good thoughts, please!
Ms. Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 12:29 PM   #64  
Restarting my journey :)

S/C/G: 210/184/130

Height: 5ft 6

Wow, everyone is doing really well!

I had a couple of weeks of eating out on the weekends as so called 'treats' before my boyfriend moved to Italy, so I was stuck at 187 for a while, but I've been extra good ever since and saw 184 this morning. I'm really pleased to be back on track and I'm so close to an overweight bmi instead of an obese one!
going2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 07:50 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 169.96/169.96/135.00

Height: 5ft 4

2 1/2 lbs lost.......need to walk more and drink water
karen4359 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 07:56 PM   #66  
Another Tammy

Great job, Maria, getting back on track! And good results, too!

So, Day 2 of Teacher Appreciation Week and I'm doing pretty well! Yesterday, breakfast was brought in and I didn't even go near the lounge until lunch. I even made someone else go make my copies! I did "splurge" on a small bowl of what was called egg casserole (but really only amounted to scrambled eggs with shredded potatoes mixed in) and ONE Oreo Double Stuf (BIG accomplishment for me!). After errands, I debated between Arby's or McD's (double cheeseburger meal) for dinner since I would only use maybe 4 extra points but I settled on a grilled chicked salad from McD's and ultimately came in under points for Day 1!

Today was my grade level's turn for lunch (cold cuts/sandwich fixin's, chips and various salads). I brought my own sandwich thin and cheese (ate the lean ham/turkey, though), my own 100 calorie Doritos (as opposed to the huge bags of Doritos/chips sitting there) and fresh fruit from the tray that I was in charge of. I only splurged on a half piece of DELICIOUS homemade carrot cake that was brought in. I couldn't resist and it was so worth it! But, I'm done with dinner and still have 4 points to go for the day!

I'm pretty proud of myself so far! Hopefully it'll show at weigh-in! But there are still 3 days to get through and tomorrow is the dreaded day where the group assigned is bringing lunch AND breakfast. Ugh. The over-achievers. Looks like I'll be avoiding again all morning but I CAN do it! Wish me luck and will-power!
Old 05-05-2010, 09:32 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 185/185/135

Height: 5'6"

Hi! I joined WW for the second time a couple months ago. The first time I joined was after I had my twins and it worked GREAT! This time around though, its not quite as easy. I'm getting close to 40 now and its a lot harder to lose those extra pounds... My goal this time is to lose 50 lbs, and I've already lost 10 - YAY!!! But I need to keep motivated. My main problem is that I do really good, lose some weight and then SABOTAGE MYSELF! Looking forward for getting to know you all!
JellySideDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 12:35 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 185/185/135

Whoo-hoo! Weighed in this morning and I'm down 2 1/2 pounds! Pretty darn good considering I totally went Off Points during Mothers Day weekend!
JellySideDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 02:20 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 170/165/125

Height: 5'3"

Hello everyone!
I would love to join you. I also weigh in on tuesdays. I was a lifetime member years ago but the weight slowly crept back. Ive made my commitment . Weigh in this morning was 170.8..Ive had a year filled with surgeries and reconstruction (diagnosed early stage breast cancer). I am finally finished with everything and am cancer free!! woo hoo..and would like to concentrate on health and fitness this year..looking forward to getting to know you all
jondy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 12:11 AM   #70  

i seriously suck lol. i haven't posted in a while. and i know that i said that i'm getting back on track last time but i really am. i'm going to start doing meetings again. they are what really work for me. i'm going to start tomorrow on ww but i can't start mtgs until next month. i hope everyone is good and congrats on all of ya'lls successes!
christyk28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 07:41 PM   #71  
Your body is your temple.

S/C/G: 155/149.1/130

I'm new to this site as of today. I started weight watchers on my own as it has worked before in the past... actually the only time it worked was when I did it on my own. The past few times I went to the meetings I wasn't losing weight and gave up. I don't think I was READY to change. It's a lifestyle and I know I'm ready. I don't have the money to sign up for WW so I'm just using my old journal that I dug out of a basket I'd thrown it in.... So here I am changing myself for the better and seeking help here for that journey. Anyone have any good meal ideas besides baked chicken etc? Running out of ideas for healthy foods that my husband will eat too.
jpgoergen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 01:19 AM   #72  

jp i have a ton of recipe's that my leader had emailed me and they are really good and alot that i think your husband would like. i just looked and it's not on my laptop so i think they are on my work computer and if they are i can email them to you if you'd like. if anyone else wants them also msg me your email and i'll send it to you
christyk28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 12:18 PM   #73  

Thanks! I'll PM you my email.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:24 PM   #74  

I'll have to wait a few weeks because it won't let me private message you until I've been on the site for 20 days.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:38 PM   #75  
Another Tammy

Hey all! Sorry I've been M.I.A. the past few weeks. Busy with finishing up the school year but also the scale has been frustratingly uncooperative the past few weeks still. Grrr. Two weeks ago I gained .2, which in the scheme of things wasn't bad and I was super busy and didn't work out or eat as well so no real shock. Somehow last week I managed to lose .4 but just happy with a loss. This week I'm down 1.2 which again, I'm happy with anything at this point! Also, and this is super sad comparing it to losses I read around here, I haven't lost in the whole pound range in like over a month so I'll take it! I was also surprised because I had Olive Garden and wine on Sunday (and didn't let myself feel guilty because it was a "special" day... the LOST finale!), didn't eat that great during the week then went to a baseball game last night and had nachos and delicious cinnamon roasted almonds. I didn't feel that badly about it because we gotta live a life while doing this, too, but I still wasn't expecting good news on the scale.

So, after almost 5 months, I am FINALLY approaching the 15 pound range Only .8 to go so I'm hoping to hit it next week. But at least I'm down a pant size and they're not as snug as they were a couple weeks ago so at least a little something is going on. I'm hoping that once school is out, I can get in a better, earlier in the day work out routine and eat better because there won't be as much temptation. Here's hoping!

Hope things are going well for you guys and a big to all you newbies! Christy, I'm glad to see you getting back on board. Message me anytime you need it, babycakes! Good luck!