Old 06-29-2010, 01:13 PM   #91  
Another Tammy

Love the new ticker! Very cute! How did your first two days back to, Christy?

Welcome, Strom! Good luck!
Ms. Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 03:42 PM   #92  

Hello everyone,
I am down 2.2lbs this week

Last edited by mollymai; 06-29-2010 at 03:43 PM.
mollymai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 11:35 PM   #93  

congrats molly! tammy, they went good! i stayed on plan so far so good lol. i went back to my old tricks of making sure to have snacks and stuff at my office for when i want something and don't give in the things i shouldn't eat lol. and i think i may have come up with a good little desert i'm going to make it and figure points and if it's good i'll share it with ya'll tammy, how was your day?
christyk28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 11:37 PM   #94  

oh and i also have been working out again i forgot to tell ya! my bff has just dance for the wii and we've been doing it and it's a good cardio work out lol. sometimes we feel stupid but we are sweating so that's good lol.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:25 AM   #95  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobananas View Post
oh and i also have been working out again i forgot to tell ya! my bff has just dance for the wii and we've been doing it and it's a good cardio work out lol. sometimes we feel stupid but we are sweating so that's good lol.
I love Just Dance. My daughter challenge me everyday. Can't til Just Dance 2 comes out which will be in the fall I believe.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:56 AM   #96  

oh that's awesome! i can't wait for that to come out too! we are going to look at some of the other dance games and try them out. do you play any of the others? my part time job is having a contest and we get to pick our prizes and i couldn't decide between the coach purse or the wii lol but i chose the wii, think it will benefit me more in the end lol. but i plan on getting the biggest loser game or the jenny mccarthy one where you have the camera and it tells you if your doing it wrong to do at home. i'll spend alot of my time playing tennis though. i love tennis but there isn't anyone really to play with here so at least i'll have a partner on the wii lol.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:43 AM   #97  

S/C/G: 269/259/145-150

Height: 5'4"

I haven't tried any of those on the wii yet but will definitely have too. My mom is giving me the wii fit once I make it up to Kansas to see her.

It's my third day today and feeling bloated and fat. Stepped on scale out of curiousity and haven't lost anything. Actually says I gained about half a pound. Not sure I trust my scale, but it's all I have to go by.
stromgardgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 03:17 PM   #98  

is it your tom? cause that might have something to do with the way you feel. and be careful about weighing yourself alot lol i did that and thought oh i'm down 2 lbs i can eat this and still be good for weigh in lol.
Old 06-30-2010, 05:09 PM   #99  

Hmm since I've had my last child I'm never regular so it very well could be. Of course it probably is especially since I'm going on vacation in a week. LOL that would be my luck.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:50 PM   #100  

lol that's my luck too!!
Old 07-01-2010, 12:27 AM   #101  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobananas View Post
oh that's awesome! i can't wait for that to come out too! we are going to look at some of the other dance games and try them out. do you play any of the others? my part time job is having a contest and we get to pick our prizes and i couldn't decide between the coach purse or the wii lol but i chose the wii, think it will benefit me more in the end lol. but i plan on getting the biggest loser game or the jenny mccarthy one where you have the camera and it tells you if your doing it wrong to do at home. i'll spend alot of my time playing tennis though. i love tennis but there isn't anyone really to play with here so at least i'll have a partner on the wii lol.
Tennis and Baseball is one of my favorites on the EA Sports active. I want to purchase Wii fit and the balance board also. My brother and sister in law keep mentioning about buying a hula hoop for the Wii fit.
Old 07-01-2010, 02:10 PM   #102  

ok frustration is kicking in. I have been eating all my points haven't used any of the extra points we get either. Today is my fourth day and I haven't lost anyting. Has this happened to anyone else????
Old 07-02-2010, 10:13 AM   #103  

ok so i need oppionions or tricks lol. yesterday i was so hungry while i was cooking dinner and so with out even really thinking (or prob. caring lmao) i grabbed the peanut butter out of the cabinet's and grabbed a spoon and ate a big spoonful lol. i have been doing so good at measuring everything out but that was spontanious lol. i think it was prob. about 2 tbsp but idk for sure so i counted the points but i was running close to points anyways and then i went and did that. do ya'll do anything while you cook dinner if your really hungry to keep from eating extra points? lol
Old 07-02-2010, 11:51 AM   #104  

i have a bag of fresh snap peas that i munch on. Not sure I'd take my advice though. been doing ww for almost a week and haven't lost anything.
Old 07-04-2010, 05:45 PM   #105  

ok ladies, i made this little desert they are little pies made with sugar free pudding pie They are 5 points. It' makes 6 little pies. I haven't eaten it yet but really how can ya go wrong lol.

6 Keebler Ready Crust Mini Graham Cracker pie Crusts
1 box of Sugar Free Jello Pudding (the kind you cook)
1/4 cup of walnuts (you'll only use 2 tsp per pie)
12 tbsp Cool Whip Light

Put 6 pie shells on a cookie sheet. Take a medium size sauce pan and cook the pudding as directed. Let cool for 5 minutes. Stir. Add 1/2 cup to each pie shell. There will be 1 cup of pudding left. Put into the fridge and let it cool and set for 3 hours as directed. Add 2 tbsp of cool whip to each pie. Then if you want add the tsp of walnuts to the top. If you decide not to use the walnuts then deduct 1 point.