Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-17-2022, 11:49 AM   #121  
Stay Committed & Believe

S/C/G: 152/152/122

Height: 5’8”

Nancy-I’m still in the initial stages of deciding what to have for Christmas dinner. Hubby stated he wants to have a small meal. On another topic, I am in a similar mood as you about weighing in right now. 😊

Diana-hope everything works out fine for your hubby.

Yangtzer-get well soon.

Ciecie-sometimes it’s nice to have a quiet meal at home just to relax. It gives me quiet time just to reflect on the day or upcoming events.

Today I am trying something new, cross country skiing. I hope I don’t fall or freeze. I think it will be a good workout. 🎿
SinaRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2022, 01:51 PM   #122  

Good afternoon! Power walked and ran errands late this morning/early this afternoon. Had lunch when I got home. 🎄🤶🧑‍🎄🎅🏻
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2022, 08:22 PM   #123  

S/C/G: 175/158/145

I got Covid. Coughing all night.

WO: Zumba 30 min
FOOD: Some snacks
yangtzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2022, 10:07 PM   #124  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Ciecie How are you feeling?

Yangtzer I hope you feel better soon. Is this the first time you've had covid?

The children's Christmas program was fun last night.

We had something really special happen today at the assisted living place. We have a church family member who has mental issues and we lost contact with him. He was staying at a hotel and came up missing. Our Pastor went back to the hotel the other day to inquire about him. While we were at the assisted living place today a man in a wheel chair was there and he looked familiar. It was David, our church member who was missing. It was a real blessing to find him and to know he is safe and being taken care of. There was another lady there who sang all the songs along with us. It was a wonderful day.

Breakfast and lunch were on plan. Dinner was Christmas chocolate candy and homemade fudge.

No workout to report.

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 06:58 AM   #125  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 11,009

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

December 18

Matthew 6:21
'For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.'

Grady thought he was pretty smart, hiding the chocolate bars beside his bed. He would do well on his diet during the day, but at night he would go wild eating chocolate. Every day he would talk a good game, saying how much he really wanted to be thinner, but when the lights went out at night, he would undo all his fine talk by sneaky, fattening action. When he was caught, Grady merely shrugged it off, saying he wouldn't do it again. The next night, Grady fell asleep with chocolate thick on his breath. Actions often do speak louder than words. Where our treasure is-that is, what's really important to us-there will our hearts and actions be, also.

Today's thought: Make my diet important enough to me to keep me from temptation!
Old 12-18-2022, 07:48 AM   #126  

Good morning! Yangtzer, so sorry you have COVID. Diana, I’m fine. Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 🤶🎅🏻🎄🧑‍🎄
Old 12-18-2022, 02:01 PM   #127  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good day everyone
yangtzer sorry about covid.....boo right before Christmas

WI up 1lb...knew I was not feeling the love or felt the love too much!
WO house cleaning and rearranging to accommodate daughter and family on Thursday

Today I was blowing up beds checking for leaks, make sure I had enough clean linen etc......Tomorrow a deeper clean around the baseboards etc.
Ok I am off to pick up a loaner bed LOL from my mother.....setting iup three beds whew.....

nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 02:34 PM   #128  

Good afternoon! Power walked to and home from church. Ran errands on the way home. Watching A Royal Christmas, I recorded it on the Hallmark Channel last month. 🧑‍🎄🎅🏻🤶🎄
Old 12-18-2022, 08:05 PM   #129  

S/C/G: 175/158/145

WO: 8000 steps
FOOD: On track

I feel much better. Thank you for your kind words.
Fever is gone, still a little coughing tho. Yes, 1st time Covid, finally and Amen, LOL.

Watched the Soccer World Cup final, what a great game, lots of twists.
Congrats Messi and Argentina
yangtzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 08:38 PM   #130  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Yangtzer I'm glad you are feeling beter.

Breakfast and lunch on plan
Dinner cake and ice cream from Pastor's Birthday celebration
No workout to report

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 12-18-2022, 11:20 PM   #131  

Good night all! Yangtzer, glad you are much better. Watched The Sound of Music tonight. Will be going to bed in a few minutes. 🎅🏻🧑‍🎄🎄🤶
Old 12-19-2022, 04:34 AM   #132  

S/C/G: 174/145.6/130-117

Height: 5feet1

Good morning! I’m a returning member from long ago. I remember you, Diana! CieCie i just finished a 4 week stage production of Sound of Music as a pit musician.

I’ve chosen to put my first post here because there seems to be so much spam out there! I can’t find the real people because there is so much of it.

My last time on 3FC I started at 176 lbs at 156 cm (5’1”) and successfully lost over 30lbs. Now I am worse off at SW 206 lbs and CW 203 lbs. my GW is 144 lbs.

this morning i am up 0.4 lbs which i guess is normal fluctuation.

I have schizoaffective disorder which is a mental health condition related to schizophrenia. I take some heavy medications for it and they all have weight gain as side effects. I have gained about 60 lbs since 2020. I am currently seeing a metabolic doctor through the city’s mental hospital and they have prescribed the diabetes drug metformin even though i am not diabetic, to help. So far (3 months) it has not helped. I go back to the metabolic clinic in January.

I would like to be under 200lbs on January 1. (3 lbs loss and recovery from turkey!)

I am going to start looking at caloric intake again today.
Fluffypuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 04:52 AM   #133  
very small boned

S/C/G: 110/107/104

Height: 5'3"

Workout: 8 mile run outside
Wt: 105.4
Calories: 2500

Started new probiotic. I'm on day 3, really hoping it helps with the constipation soon. I am hoping it alleviates the bloating as well.

Glad to see you all doing so well; Great job everyone!

Last edited by girl81; 12-19-2022 at 05:01 AM.
girl81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 07:22 AM   #134  

Good morning! Welcome back Fluffypuppy! Girl81,congrats on the 8 mile run outside! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 🧑‍🎄🤶🎄🎅🏻
Old 12-19-2022, 09:32 AM   #135  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Fluffypuppy Welcome back! I do remember you! I am right there in your weight range. We can do this! I have really struggled this year, too.

girl81 Welcome to the check-in.

Steps from yesterday: 7,531

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

December 19

Hebrews 12:11
Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

Jeremy was good for Lisa. Whenever she did something she shouldn't or ate something that wasn't on her diet, he was quick to chastise her for it. She hated when he did it, but that made it all the more effective. There were times she wanted to throttle him, but most of the time she wanted to kiss him. He was the reason her dieting was working, and though sometimes it was annoying, she wouldn't change it for anything. God will help keep us in line, if we let Him. We need someone to watch over us; to keep us out of mischief. God will make sure we last until we triumph, if we will allow Him to do so.

Today's thought: The call of fattening food is not as loud as the call of God to do what's right!