3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   February 2019 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/316802-february-2019-daily-accountability-lifestyle-change-everyone-welcome.html)

Diana3271 02-05-2019 10:02 PM

Hi Everyone! https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...iles/wavey.gif

Total Approx 1450 calories + https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...ges/coffee.gif

Breakfast ( 400 calories & https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...ges/coffee.gif)
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
Apple 100 calories

Dinner (635 Calories)
chick-fil-a market salad w/BHF's ranch 420 calories
pineapple 75 calories
2 Minneola 140

Exercise:
TF Fire 45 EZ I also got my 10,000 steps in

Have a Blessed evening!

ciecie 02-05-2019 10:17 PM

good evening! power walked to and home from my meeting tonight. :D

jendiet 02-05-2019 10:42 PM

Emily, hugs!!! Big hugs. We know our enemy prowls seeking someone to devour...I am believing for complete restoration in this hand. You know I wake up to intense burning, numbing pain, I'd personally take numbness to the searing cramping pain that I get sometimes ..., but thank God it goes away!!!

Rachel, you are such a sweet soul, so sorry about your loss...my ex is/was volunteer firefighter and I was frequently awakened to his pager and some sad calls, not even being personally involved, the sadness of the calls managed to get to me...

Granny, you are crunching the maintenance so well!!! I pray they get to bottom of DD problem. I had a very painful migraine today DEFINITELY hormone related....I took 3 rounds ibuprofen and it died down then came raging back and put me in the bed for 2 hours. I hate them. Then it COMPLETELY disappeared after dinner...no rhyme or reason really.

Beach, I have carb jealousy so bad when my munchkins devour things in front of me, but I have that 1 hr respite meal.

momwanb, I actually don't have that problem and am amazed at the accuracy of this scale. My previous TAYLOR, was finicky...I even had to hold weights to get it to take a new weight if it was +-2lbs previous...

Diana, lol...shake the scale for us too, we've all wanted to shake it at some point.

Jules, praise God lo is bouncing around again, I pray your eyes are ok.

ciecie, just wow

Larry, eep, praying it's nothing!

weekend. Hi. I hope you are well

flower, I used to have bad episodes, but Diana is right, melatonin does something for it. I used to reflux and choke in my sleep, I know eewww.

well, calories were high almost 2000 again. I did get 11k steps. I woke up to 180.0. Might break the 180s again if I can get eating/cravings under control.

I had a collagen shake again. This time I used the vanilla coconut powder, 2 Oz milk, 1/4 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 c water, 2 tsp chia seeds. It was very satisfying

we are going out to eat tomorrow. I really need to PLAN my food. I want to set a goal of no more than 1600 calories. If I do omad, no problem....but I've been cranky hungry around 12pm...every day. I can't justify eating dinner that early. .we will probably get McDonald's as soon as I pick up ds2 from school...if I can just make it to 3pm...

ok, goodnight everyone...I miss seeing Terri posts...hope the newbie are sticking with it

Larry H 02-05-2019 11:42 PM

Busy day today. DW and I went with Mr. and Mrs. Next Door Neighbor to Disney Springs for lunch at the Rainforest. I had a Cheeseburger with no bun and no fries. Then we went to the Boardwalk Resort and walked around the lake, went back to Disney Springs and walked all around there. I don't know how many steps but we spent about five hours walking. DW rode her mobility scooter every where. Tired and sore tonight but feels good. We had bright Sunshine and 80 degrees for our outing.

Yesterday I had my regular three month checkup with my Hematologist. He was absolutely amazed at my weight loss. 42 pounds since my last visit to him. I am still riding a plateau but have decided instead of reducing calories from my current 1600 I am going to try intermittent fasting.

ciecie 02-05-2019 11:49 PM

larryh, congrats on the great doctor's report. :D

momwannabe 02-06-2019 05:13 AM

Hi everyone!

Seems like so many people have been sick this month already. Just wondering how everyone's doing (JulesMarion, your wife Larry, Rachel, anyone I've skipped).

Also wondering how all the newbies are doing:Ghost, JojoBreeze, Names James.

So I lost my first pound! 0.5kgs here. Lots to go! But the first is done. Yesterday was a hard day. I was a bit out of sorts. I did my 15 mins of cardio, but the last few minutes were slow! I kept to about 1100 calories. My app is set to 1200. I'm struggling to get it through my brain that I can actually eat all of those calories! I get anxious if I get too close to that number. I think it's also because in the past I only really lost when I stuck to about 900 calories. And I'm older now! So I'm wondering if I'm going to manage. I will see how I go.

Rachel1234 02-06-2019 05:20 AM

Good morning

Jendiet, thank you :hug:

Yesterday's goals were met.

Today's goals: :woops:, sit-ups & stretching; fiber, 2 liters water, 1200 calories. I'm out of veggies. Will see if I can make it to the store today.

Thinking of you all.....

grannynancy 02-06-2019 06:39 AM

Good Morning 137.0 Another bump up.

Intake was higher than planned at 1456 with 1813 calories burned and Cronometer has been pretty accurate.

My downfall is air popped popcorn which, according to my plan, is NMF=Not my food. It is triggering. I have to fight the cravings today and put it out of sight when I tidy up the kitchen. When I don't eat stuff like this I don't crave stuff like this. Got in 12,000 steps yesterday, Did 20 flights of stairs, and my resistance training. The Personal Trainer gave me more exercises and some better stretches. A lot of stress at work. Nothing bad just so much to get done....No word back on DD's appointment.

Today is planned at 1244 calories / same food as yesterday only adding some oats to the yogurt mix...... goal is my resistance training, stretches, walk 12,000 steps, and clean out fridge so I can plan for next week. Also focus on lots more water. I just need to make it a day without snacking. at all. That is my nemesis.

EDIT -830am-Resistance training, tai chi, and stretching done - work day started. Plan on walking in about an hour with Tilly for 2 miles. I did Beau yesterday. Need to get back to predawn walks because it feels like summer is coming on and I don't put dogs on asphalt in the heat.

EDIT-1pm-Updated with the addition of blueberries to my yogurt and also have in 6155 of my 12,000 steps for the day.

EDIT 5pm-Updated to 11027 steps. Calories up to 1331 due to additional blueberries at lunch but hunger is holding at bay and supper should hold me well.

Rachel - Congrats on meeting yesterday's goals! Behavior is, to me, more important than the daily scale variations

momwannabe - 900 calories is awful low. I have found under 1200 you really have to watch out for key vitamins and minerals. I seem to do a pretty good job of fighting off colds and whatnot. Usually one day of zicam, rest, and lots of water........congrats on the first lb!

Larry - glad the health numbers are great. 5 hours is a lot of walking!

Jendiet - planning is key for me. I can't think of anything at McDonald s worth eating though.

Diana - calories and steps look good!

Emily - you are in my thoughts and prayers with depression. I hope you find ways to find a clear path out.

Nancy - glad you are back in the 160s. The snow and ice sound like no fun at all. I thought about the triggering and it seems the popcorn has got to go.

Beachboddreamer - Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Ciece, Diana, Nancy, Jendiet - Thank you for prayers and thoughts for DD2.

ciecie 02-06-2019 07:25 AM

good morning! will be going for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. :D

Diana3271 02-06-2019 08:10 AM

Good Morning, Everyone!https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...iles/wavey.gif

momwannabe Congrats on the pound!

Larry Yay for the good follow up.

Last night: Full Body Stretch and exercises from the Dr.
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1450
N*W*I scale broke, on order, will be here on Monday

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

February 6

1 Corinthians 10:13
There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

There are going to be times when we feel like throwing up our hands and saying, 'I just can't do it!' Dieting is not easy. Don't let anyone tell you that it is. We wouldn't need to diet if we could eat what we wanted when we wanted it. But know this: God will make sure we can hang on, if we include Him in our diet attempts. He knows how hard it is and how much we struggle. No matter how tempted we might be, He will help us escape it.

Today's thought: There is a way to beat every temptation!

ciecie 02-06-2019 09:03 AM

diana, I will have a blessed and busy day today. going uptown to run errands in a few minutes. :D

flower123 02-06-2019 09:33 AM

Hi all
been reading the past couple of days but have not been able to do personals. Hopefully tonight. Or even on the bus. I don't drive in Boston. So I am taking greyhound.

Hoping everyone is having a great Wednesday.

nancylmrn 02-06-2019 10:30 AM

Good morning to all
WI up .2 169.6 but I am resolved to make the scale go back down LOL. Got my workout done HIIT and upper body weights. I did a fitness blender workout as I am still not crazy to drive in the gym parking lot at 5:30 am. Current temp....14 and expecting more snow and ice tomorrow through next week. We are just not prepared for that type of weather here. :nono:

My sister is starting weight watchers this week and I will be curious to see how she does on it. We both struggle to try and lose. I really hope it helps her, she is more of a sugar addict. Where I am more of a salty gal. DH brought home chips and dip last night and I did not touch any of it, so I was really proud of myself.

Anyway personals later today everyone be happy and safe

ciecie 02-06-2019 11:12 AM

just got back from power walking and running errands. it's raining out but i'll take that over the sub zero temps that were here last week. :D

Weekend Boater 02-06-2019 11:27 AM

Hi ladies waving, emoji not working. I hope that your all well, been busy here the past few days but all is going well. The time has slipped away from me and hope to catch up to you all soon.
Rachel, I am very sorry for you loss
Granny, I hope that your DD is feeling better
Jen, hope your headache is better
A big hi to all of you. Flower I hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip to Boston.

Okay, last nights excitement........Soooo guess what happened last night! We had some excitement here around midnight! lol I was watching shows and went to bed around 11:30, I was laying awake (DH was fast asleep) and I saw my kitty go to the edge of the bed and stare up at the corner of the wall! I knew something was going on, I looked and saw nothing on the wall! I thought maybe a mouse inside the wall or something? I had no idea. I then saw him look down on the floor. Then kabammmmmmm, we are laying in bed and what do I see? Flying right over our heads over the bed, a https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...loween/bat.gif a freaking bat!!! I screamed, a bat, scream scream again! DH woke up and that bat was flying back and forth (low) over our bed (it's a small room). DH said cover your head, cover your self, so I put the quilt over my head and turned the light on near my bed and he ran out of the room. Dh caught him in the living room and let him outside! LOL I caught the kitty from the under the table and brought him in the bedroom with me where it was safe. We found out that he came in through a hole in the closet and then under the door (pipe leads up to attic). You can bet I will have DH seal that hole!