3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   February 2019 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/316802-february-2019-daily-accountability-lifestyle-change-everyone-welcome.html)

Diana3271 02-01-2019 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulesMarion (Post 5380980)
Little one did great in surgery! Her hernia is fixed. It was quick, and she had some difficulty upon waking - she was very upset and disoriented and it took a long time to calm her down. She’s now happily playing Mario with her brother, and is doing well.

Praise the Lord!

ciecie 02-01-2019 04:18 PM

julesmarion, so glad the surgery went well! hope she heels soon! :D

nancylmrn 02-01-2019 06:52 PM

Jules I am so glad everything went well and DD is not on her way to a complete recovery

So it has been raining here today but I still got out and walked 'my laps' after going the gym this morning...I am up to about 14,000 steps for me which is really good LOL And since DH is working late I think I will treat myself to a walk around Costco fun huh? :cb:

ciecie 02-01-2019 09:56 PM

good evening! went through the box that I thought half of my sears.com came in. it turns out my entire order was in there! :D

Diana3271 02-01-2019 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ciecie (Post 5380999)
good evening! went through the box that I thought half of my sears.com came in. it turns out my entire order was in there! :D

Yay! You don't have to wait for another package!

Diana3271 02-01-2019 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nancylmrn (Post 5380992)

So it has been raining here today but I still got out and walked 'my laps' after going the gym this morning...I am up to about 14,000 steps for me which is really good LOL And since DH is working late I think I will treat myself to a walk around Costco fun huh? :cb:

Congrats on getting your steps in. Isn't it funny about our entertainment as adults. :lol:

Diana3271 02-01-2019 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flower123 (Post 5380903)
Stomach acid wreaking havoc with the hiatal hernia tonight. I hope my digestive system chills out before I go to Boston.

I pray the stomach acid calms down. Did you get the Zantac? Have you tried marshmallow root or slippery elm?

Diana3271 02-01-2019 10:33 PM

Hi Everyone! https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...iles/wavey.gif

It's funny, I went back to look at my steps. I was disheartened because I missed my target of 10,000 steps a day, X amount of times this month. But I looked at a feature on my tracker that told me that my daily average is 9822. That's not far off from my target, so that's actually really good. Why do we focus on the negative of I didn't meet the goal every day. :dunno:

Total Approx 1515 calories + https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...ges/coffee.gif

Breakfast ( 400 calories & https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...ges/coffee.gif)
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
Apple 100 calories

Dinner ( Calories)
salad w/grilled tuna and BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
JS Belly Fat Blast Interval Walk
I have over 11,000 steps today

Have a Blessed evening!

ciecie 02-01-2019 10:41 PM

nancylmrn, congrats on getting your steps in despite the weather. we are having a break in the bitter cold. tomorrow will be a busy day here. :D

Larry H 02-01-2019 11:57 PM

Hi, everyone, sorry I have been MIA for a while. I am still following my diet but I have been on a plateau. I may need to cut calories some more. Currently I am eating 1600 calories a day.

I had my annual visit to my VA primary care doctor on Wednesday. My blood work looks good. I still have a nagging mild anemia and a low platelet count. My cholesterol however is great despite getting 75% of my daily calories from fat. My total cholesterol is 145, my triglycerides are 99, my HDL is 50, my LDL is 75. Wow!! it does not get much better than that.

At the peak of the recent Polar Vortex here in Florida I found light frost on my truck windshield first thing in the morning. Nothing like my son and other relatives experienced back in my old home state New York.

DW had a biopsy taken by our dermatologist on a mole he suspects may be cancerous. We are nervously waiting the pathology report. He said it would take about two weeks.

3fcer002 02-02-2019 01:24 AM

Hi. I'm new here and the system wouldn't let me post yesterday so I'm putting this one out there as a test.

3fcer002 02-02-2019 01:27 AM

Well, it seems to have worked today! :smug:

I'm experimenting with a high energy diet including lots of omega 3, together with a basic weight training program.

Today I had sardines on wholegrain toast and I did my warm-up exercises, basically stretching. :carrot:

I've been doing this every day since 14 January and seems to take ages to notice any visible results.

Does anyone know of a way to accelerate the process? :?:

Rachel1234 02-02-2019 04:12 AM

Good morning

JulesMarion, so grateful and relieved that your daughter's surgery went well. Thank the Lord :hug:

Ciecie, isn't it the most delightful thing to get packages in the mail? I am eagerly awaiting a package from Current :D

Larry, you were missed! Wow, your cholesterol is inspiring!

NamesJames :welcome:

Yesterday's goals were met except for getting the weights lifted. I had decided to stay home for the day. Will try to do that today, if my back will allow it. I woke up with a sore back. Hopefully, I can get it stretched out. I think the back thing might have something to do with a bad mattress. :?: I frequently wake up that way.

Plan for the day: :broc::lifter::tread:: stretching,1200 calories, 2 liters water, & fiber.

Thinking of you all today:)

ciecie 02-02-2019 07:13 AM

welcome namesjames! larryh, congrats on the great report from the doctor! we're slowly warming up here in wny! 50's by Wednesday! :D

JojoBreeze 02-02-2019 08:06 AM

I'm brand new and in for the long haul!

Good morning!
I hope everyone is well. Not sure where to start, I am poking about on your site!! I love 3FC! I have been reading your articles FOREVER it seems! Lol
I don't have a diet plan yet, but I think I've found a at home exercise plan. I just turned 60 (ug, not liking seeing that number!) trying to be positive and "reinvent" me! Looking for a plan, buddy, a monthly challenge, maybe? I will help you if you can exchange the favor! I can't do this alone!