3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   February 2019 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/316802-february-2019-daily-accountability-lifestyle-change-everyone-welcome.html)

Diana3271 01-31-2019 10:18 PM

February 2019 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

Hi, Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great month!

flower123 01-31-2019 10:36 PM

Diana so glad to read the good news re the ultrasound. Altgough I am not surprised. What a relief for you that must be. I have to take supplements for my gallbladder. Thank you for starting the new month. I hope it's a good one for all.

hopefully I will do personals later. Stomach acid wreaking havoc with the hiatal hernia tonight. I hope my digestive system chills out before I go to Boston.

jendiet 01-31-2019 10:53 PM

Posted tonight in our January thread. Good night lovely people

Ghost123 01-31-2019 11:05 PM

Hello all,

I’m new to this board and I really don’t know what to say. So here goes. I’m a 49 yo female and when I started losing weight I was 225. I was depressed and unhappy with how badly I had let myself go. In just two years I had gained almost 40 pounds! I couldn’t believe it! That was the heaviest I’d ever been in my life. I finally decided to do something about it. I started walking and got a bit more active. Slowly, I started loosing weight but it would just come right back so I decided to go see a doctor. My doctor is great! He helped me get my weight loss on track and he prescribed phentermine. I had to go see him once a month for a weigh in and measurements. I lost a total of 25 pounds in a year, taking phentermine for 6 months of that year. Just last week he put me on Saxenda. Has anyone else ever been on this?

frustrated101 02-01-2019 02:54 AM

It's primarily used as a diabetic medication to lower blood sugar but they realize a side effect was weight loss because it can reduce appetite

Diana3271 02-01-2019 08:43 AM

Frustrated101 & Ghost123 Hi and welcome to the check-in. :welcome2:

Diana3271 02-01-2019 08:46 AM

Good Morning, Everyone!https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...iles/wavey.gif Happy Weekend!

JulesMarion Praying for your DD and her surgery.

Welcome back to all the regulars and new posters!

Last night: Full Body Stretch and exercises from the Dr.
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1515 + :coffee:
Weigh In: 185.4
Down: .6

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your weekend!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

February 1

1 John 2:1
My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.

'I can't win,' the woman lamented. 'I give in and eat something, and then I feel guilty. When I feel guilty, I eat. The more I eat, the guiltier I feel, and the guiltier I feel, the more I eat!' Sometimes we feel like failures when we break our diets. We can be swept up in a sense of guilt that makes it nearly impossible for us to stick to our diet. The solution to guilt is forgiveness, and forgiveness comes to us through our advocate, Jesus Christ the righteous. Jesus knows that we sometimes give in, and He loves us just the same. Accept His love, accept His forgiveness, and let go of any guilt you may feel.

Today's thought: I am not condemned just because I sometimes slip!

Rachel1234 02-01-2019 10:07 AM

oops

I posted today's on January's thread. Diana, Jendiet, WeekendBoater,JulesMarion, & Maxiyat might want to check back there for personals.

ciecie 02-01-2019 11:10 AM

good morning! went for a brief power walk and run an errand this morning. will be taking the bus to a nearby community to shop and run errands there. :D

Rachel1234 02-01-2019 11:19 AM

weighed in today

frustrated101 & Ghost123 :welcome:

I just weighed in. I am encouraged! Down 1.5 pounds and am, at last, back in the 150's. Still seems like a long ways to go, but I need to focus on one day at a time. I seek the Lord's strength.

nancylmrn 02-01-2019 12:16 PM

Thank you Diana for starting the thread this month!
Welcome frustrated101 and Ghost123 looking forward to getting to know you
Weekend whats up in your world? LOL I feel like sometimes we have so much going on and so little time to sort through things
Rachel great job on the loss whoop whoop
Diana I noticed you had a drop too.....things are looking up for February for sure
Jules any updates on your DD?
oh flower I hope and pray you tummy acid calms down, nothing is worse that that burning up in the esphogus, I have woke in the middle of the night with it. I have had to stop drinking coffee and only now allow myself a cup once in awhile.
Jen are you still s sore today as yesterday? You sound like a one woman handygal...I have no idea even how to use power tools
granny how was the trip?? Detail please LOL
:hug: to all I missed

WI down .6 168.4 this morning and that was with my thin crust veggie pizza last night so surprise! And I made it to the gym again this morning walked through their doors at 5:35am (it is a 15 min drive from my house) Now granted I look like a crazy person that time of the morning. No make up hair barely brushed, a big gym bag and blood shot eyes but I did it. :rofl: I can't say I am coordinated but I put forth about 75% effort, that is the best I can do that time of the morning. Tonight DH will be home late so I am kinda on my own for dinner so I am planning on just some fresh shrimp cooked in garlic butter then dip in my own coctail sauce.. Lunch is salad with some chicken and maybe some cheese. I also have some egg salad I can eat. Breakfast was my homemade yogurt made with fairlife 2% milk I like it because it has more protein and less sugar than other milk that I can get in my area

flower123 02-01-2019 01:54 PM

Hi all
welcome to the new folks. Will do personal messages later
yesterday's calories around 1,000. Low carbs (around 40)
weight today: maintained same gain as previous day.
finding that hope for weight loss is rightly no longer present. However
I must continue to diet. I can only imagine what I woukd gain if I ate normally

i finally found the reason for this anomaly. It's nothing awry metabolically. And is happening
with some other folks in a specific community I am part of. People are even reporting not having
an appetite anymore and still gaining.

I asked the nurse practitioner to muscle test (kinesiology)
if this is the reason. Finally, I got my answer. Everything else had been ruled out.
Still depressing and feels defeating. But I know there is nothing I can do about it other than to just make
peace with the process. And continue with this diet so I will not gain more.

Personals later. Lots of errands today

Weekend Boater 02-01-2019 02:36 PM

Nancy, your something else! lol Just because of you I am going on that WII right now! haha...

I been sitting all too long doing calls, emails etc. and so will catch up with personals later. So happy to be here and with our new month.

Okay, goinggggg to do it! lol

JulesMarion 02-01-2019 03:40 PM

Little one did great in surgery! Her hernia is fixed. It was quick, and she had some difficulty upon waking - she was very upset and disoriented and it took a long time to calm her down. She’s now happily playing Mario with her brother, and is doing well.

ciecie 02-01-2019 04:05 PM

good afternoon! just got back from power walking and running errands in a nearby community. just shortly before I left to go shopping, I got a pleasant surprise! half of the order I placed on sears.com arrived! will power walk and run errands on my way to supper tonight. :D