Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-20-2016, 06:59 AM   #286  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning everyone.

I was so busy yesterday that I missed posting. I had a good day though.

Diana - I hope you had a wonderful dinner. Your plan for holiday eating sounds great.

Coolmom - congratulations on your anniversary as well.

Boater - on this cruise we'll be stopping at Nassau, St Thomas & St Maarten. I tend to go overboard with eating while I'm cruising but this time I'm going to work really hard to stay in control.

Yesterday's log
B 2 slices cinnamon bread, large cappuccino
L Lean Cuisine, Great Value 100 calorie ice cream cup
S cashews & dried pineapple, Maxwell House Sugarfree International Delight with skim milk
D turkey, 2 slices Rey honey wheat bread, arugula salad with dressing & cheese, 2 glasses merlot
Exercise - walked 45 mins

Today

B oatmeal with cranberries & walnuts, coffee, 1 cup skim milk
L
D
S
Exercise

Last edited by GettinFit; 11-20-2016 at 07:00 AM.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 07:34 AM   #287  
Determind Member

S/C/G: 323/313/168

Height: 5ft 6"

Good Sunday everyone!

I am back from my week away at the lodge and have gained a little But I am hoping to get back on track within the next few days. I really need to pull my finger out and start making schedules for working at home, I sleep in most days and then only do about 2 hours of work instead of actually getting up and doing stuff. So this next week I will get up every morning and have breakfast and go a short 15 mins walk to get the blood pumping. Then come home and do work until lunch, have lunch, do house work and work again until about 4.

Fingers crossed it helps get me back on the weightloss track.
Scotsgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 09:03 AM   #288  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Just a quick drop in before I head of to the store for cooking supplies....

Was a little over calories yesterday (1661) but I guess that didn't hurt to much, because my weigh in this morning was 213.2! That's a loss of 1.4 for the week, and the first time I've seen a steady drop across a week in ages. I think I've finally found my sweet spot again.
MonteCristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 12:56 PM   #289  

Good morning everyone and Happy Sunday.

Diana I am so sorry to hear that you were awoken by those alarms and did not sleep well. I hope your day goes well. Thanks for the encouragement and exercise tip! It helped I did my walk, I decided to do it before my chores etc. today and not come in and post until I did it! I am doing the Kimberly kemerson 1mile walk (on Comcast fitness channel and there is a 2 and 3 mile one as well. I really like her, there are a lot of lateral moves in there as well as leg and knee lifts and leg curls. I jotted down Jessica Smith, thanks again for the info

Nancy Glad your back is feeling better and congrats on kicking that scale and getting that awesome amount of steps in! Christmas therapy shopping sounds like fun! I think I will do some of that soon!

Hi GettingFit nice going on the good day and the cruise stops sound super. You sound determined, rooting for you.

Scotsgal Welcome back. Good for you for putting your plan in place, I have to keep planning and planning, I find it so essential. If I have a gain in a short amount of time like that, when I get back on track a.s.ap that gain comes right off! I truly think your plan sounds very good and you WILL get back on track

Hi MonteCristo yayy on the 1.4 lb. loss, that's great!

Today's menu
* Breakfast-h.b egg
*Lunch- chicken and cheese cold cut roll up, tomato and cuke salad.
*snack-TBD but something from my snack list in fridge, etc.
*Dinner-left over chicken kabob dinner/smashed cauliflower
*s.f jello - I need to stay away from those cashew nuts tonight, I don't want them to become a regular habit for me right now.
EXERCISE-Kimberly Kemerson's 1 mile 14 minute walk

Today is the last day of my week. I managed to exercise 3X. Tomorrow I will set my exercise goals for the week.

I hope you all have a great day and are enjoying the weekend.
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 07:04 PM   #290  

S/C/G: 246/see ticker/160 or less

Height: 5' 3.5"

Default 11/20/16

Hi everyone, hope you are enjoying your Sunday!

I just have time for a quick post today.

Calories 1,207; carb 93; fat 44; protein 70; sodium 2,072; sugar 19.

Exercise - none, recovery day.

Water - 100 oz.

Enjoyed the seminar yesterday on attracting your ideal mate. It was all about getting clear about why you want a relationship, what you are looking for in a relationship, what qualities you are looking for in a partner (guided by Spirit, not ego) and also examining your belief system, understanding that your beliefs and thoughts create your reality and your perception of reality. I discovered that I frequently affirm to myself and others the popular saying "a good man is hard to find." Is it any wonder that that is what I have experienced in my life? Self-awareness, in any area of your life, be it my relationship with food or my romantic relationships, is the first step to making a change, right? so, here's to new thoughts creating new realities on all fronts!

Have a great night and greetings and support to everyone!
Zoniegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 08:15 PM   #291  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Calories today: 1233
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 09:26 PM   #292  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

HI Everyone!

GettinFit Great job, yesterday.

Scotsgal Can you set an alarm to notify you when it's time for you to do the next thing? Maybe that will help. I have to keep lists of things I need to do and buy, etc. It helps to keep me focused.

MonteCristo Congrats on the 1.4 pounds!

Weekend Boater I have never heard of Kimberly Kemerson. I have Comcast and have done a few of the workouts. I need to look for her. I ended up getting a lot done since I was awake for so long.

Zoniegirl The seminar sounds very interesting. I like that you can apply the information very quickly to your life and start working on things that you feel will make a difference.

CoolMom Keep up the great work!

Waving HI all around! Enjoy your evening!
Diana3271 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 09:34 PM   #293  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1295 Calories +

Breakfast (260 calories + )
Organic Valley vanilla Fuel shake 260 calories
coffee w/cream sugar/stevia blend

Lunch (565 calories)

salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 515 calories
iced coffee my usual way 50 calories

Dinner (470 calories)
omelette made w/2 eggs, 2 turkey sausage patties, onions, red peppers, mushrooms, 1 piece American cheese 350 calories
6 Satsuma oranges (dang they were good!) 120 calories

Exercise
I did all my cleaning at the office today so I didn't have as much time to do a regular workout. 2 Mile Mall walk
Old 11-20-2016, 09:44 PM   #294  

Hi Everyone
Quick check in...I'm tracking again on Myfitnesspal. Not a good time to rock the boat.
Calories were 1400
B turkey chili & protein shake in coffee
L tofu roll up
D Chicken breast Brussels sprouts, purple sweet potato
S protein shake/coffee; taste of cheese on cracker at WF

Have a good start to your week!
Sundove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 10:32 PM   #295  
FY,ML

S/C/G: 245/179/145

Height: 172cm

Default November 20th

It has been a while since I posted anything in this thread. I had a lot of personal issues going on and had zero motivation to do anything. I am working on getting back on Track now. Good news is that I still continued to lose weight during this time.

Today was all right. I feel like I over indulged in food but my total cals were 1,048 and for the most part it was clean and healthy. I did a double cardio workout and got in 15,000 steps.

I have a weigh in this Saturday in which I hope to reach my second milestone goal which is 168 - normal BMI weight for my height. I hope to exceed 168 though because my November goal is to be at 165 lbs to stay on track for my birthday goal.
FYML is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 11:34 PM   #296  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Well girls this will be kinda a quick check in. I have to say after reading the posts everyone seems to be doing OK which is soooo cool

The positive energy keeps me going

My official weigh in is tomorrow so no telling what that will bring, I ate out a few meals this weekend but I tracked them all! good bad and never ugly...just delicious.

This mornings weigh in I was the same as yesterday 178.0 even which is only down .4 from last week but then again I tend to lose on the slow track.

More in the am ...thats my goal anyway night girls
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 02:28 AM   #297  

S/C/G: 186/135/125

Height: 5.5 feet

Hi guys Hope everyone is well.

I have been exercising more... but eating more too, hmmm.

I got a modest dress to wear... somewhere, don't know where. But I must slim a wee little bit to wear it comfortably. It fits, but I need to get serious this week for it to look good- so I have a brothy veggie soup to eat Mon-Wed this week.

Actually the blue veins on my legs are vexing me more than weight... can you believe I have been plagued with them since my 20's. Had 'em taken care of back then but it cost a small fortune.
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 08:05 AM   #298  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 2

Calories for yesterday: 1295 +
Weigh In: 174.8
Up: 2 pounds from last weigh in (pre-anniversary)

Have a great day and start to your week!
Old 11-21-2016, 09:44 AM   #299  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning!

Cooking yesterday was a mixed bag. The sauce turned out spectacular as per usual (pioneer woman spaghetti sauce), but the first bread in my new bread maker was abysmal. I read those directions at least 5x, but still somehow missed that the water needed to be warm. Such a stupid mistake, as I know from making bread from scratch that the water needs to be warm to activate the yeast, but the instructions made such a big deal about the fact that the yeast COULD NOT TOUCH THE WATER I got it in my head that the machine would warm the water before they went in contact. Apparently not. Flat as a pancake. I've been breaking off little pieces and feeding them to the dog as treats, lol.

Got a lot of work completed over the weekend, and did my exercise, so that's good. Had a weak moment yesterday with food...I bought supplies for cheese balls for Thanksgiving...and I made and ate one. Went way over calories as you can imagine. Oh well. These next 3 days will be super strict leading up to Thursday, and I plan a ton of cardio to try and burn off some of the decadence. If I can just maintain this 213.2 through to next Monday I will consider it a victory.

Have a great day all!

Last edited by MonteCristo; 11-21-2016 at 09:45 AM.
MonteCristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 10:04 AM   #300  

Hey, MonteCristo for a realistic goal. I think the days leading up to & then after the big day are more challenging, esp if one is cooking. Sorry about the bread, but I had to laugh. I do that too, read a recipe so very carefully, and still there is room for error. I often zone out when I'm making recipes, it's all I can do not to totally mix up ingredients, forget them altogether, or add them twice. Lucky dog!

I was assigned a veggie dish, so I have no reason to eat off plan. on T Day, I will be around family who are almost all obese. I once offered to make cauli mashed potatoes, which I think are as good if not better-tasting than regular, and I got an emphatic NO. After family, I'll stop by a friend's. My goal is to hold the line, stick to no sugar.
Sundove is offline   Reply With Quote