Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-23-2016, 06:33 PM   #346  

S/C/G: 246/see ticker/160 or less

Height: 5' 3.5"

Default 11/23/16

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well today!

Looks like everyone is doing well heading into the holiday. I'm behind schedule today. So, unfortunately another short post.

Sundove - have you read The Secret yet? That is probably right up your alley.

Monte, Diana, Nichols, and anyone I missed - Congrats on your losses!

Scotsgal - sorry about the yellow jackets. Hope it resolves soon.

Lisa - sorry about your mouth. Hope you feel better soon!

Greetings and support to everyone I missed!

Yesterday - went over calorie goal after posting, logged in MFP.

Today - calories 1,443; carb 146; fat 62; protein 97; sodium 2,449; sugar 39.
Exercise - only walked 1.6 miles today as roommate walked the Boxer. Calories burned 85. Steps so far 5,073. Water - 100 oz.

Hope everyone has a great holiday!
Zoniegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 09:58 PM   #347  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone

This will be a quick one for me. Enjoy your evening!

Total Approx 1495 Calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)

spritz olive oil in pan
XL egg 80 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1/2 Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 45 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (395 Calories)

Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 90 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 120 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)

Salad w/grilled chicken w/BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:

Patrick Goudeau's Kickbox Burn (40 minutes)
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 10:05 PM   #348  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Evening ladies,
Today was a long day at work as we wrapped up for the week. It has been a real challenge for me food wise. I have stayed within my carbs but just am not satisfied and not sure how to prevent these urges.
Dont know if this is just boredom or a craving out of control or do I really want it and pay the price later...

So far under control but ..well you know. right now I am sitting eating my allowed chocolate treat for the night but what I really want is a tall glass of white wine LOL

Ok personal hello's Friday
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 10:31 PM   #349  
FY,ML

S/C/G: 245/179/145

Height: 172cm

Default November 23rd

Today was on point. Ate clean and healthy for a total of 1,113 calories. I did a lower body workout followed by 30 minutes of cardio on the treadmill. I got in 13,000 + steps. I took my scale away from myself the other day as I always start to obsess over weighing myself when I get close to a weigh day for a goal... I am going to contact my tattoo artist tomorrow as I think my outer arm is toned enough that I can get a big tattoo and not have to worry about it stretching. I have been waiting so long for this tattoo!!
FYML is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 12:57 AM   #350  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Calories today: 1246.

I work through Thanksgiving and the three days after so no big celebration with extended family. I made some pies and my husband is going to make ham, potatoes and green bean casserole. It would actually be nice having a low key year if I wasn't working. Oh well.

Have a nice day, everyone!
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 07:01 AM   #351  
Determind Member

S/C/G: 323/313/168

Height: 5ft 6"

Happy Thanks Giving!

So I have been up this morning and had breakfast and checking my emails and stuff like that, going to order part of my mums xmas present, then do a little house work, and a 10 minute workout before having lunch (just a normal day here in Scotland luckily, the scales couldn't cope otherwise). This morning I was up by .9 which is very very annoying because I was soo good yesterday and went to 2 walks. Id like to think it is just the gain before the drop this weekend? Fingers crossed. I am starting to go around cleaning parts of the house, finding some nice clothes that don't fit me anymore to sell for some extra Xmas Money. Hope you all have a great day today, and just remember that tomorrow you can make up for the overindulgence.

Update on the Wasps (yellow Jackets) My mum has been leaving my front porch door open for the last 2 days which means they are now escaping into the garden, which means I am no longer trapped in my own house. But they will still need to get removed. Its 30 degrees and they are still alive! MONSTERS!

Weekend Boater I am actually buzzing I also asked mum for some whey protein for xmas as well which will help me reach my macros for the day Next year will result in a band new me . Jameson No Scotch? Enjoy your day, its great that you have planned Friday as well just to keep on track.

Nicholsfamily1987 Thanks , btw I hear you with the car ours has nearly ruined xmas! My mum needs it to get to work which is an hour commute away, but it has needed about $560 worth of stuff done to it just to keep it running (its not an old car). That is probably the cost of everyones xmas presents gone into that life sucking motor! Now I need to go around the house finding things to sell to get the money back. Well done on the loss btw! thats fantastic

MonteCristo I can't get close enough to the wasps because I am terrified of being stung. No one in my family will do it because they are "scared" only its just me that can die from one, noone else . Test Cake?? what are you making ? What do you use to track your steps?

GettinFit Thank you! You had a great day planned yesterday That sounded really fun! I wish I had some sort of hill or mountain to climb, I only have the beach front which is bloody freezing!

Teri000 Hey well done on the laps! thats a good burn! When it comes to the defrosting of the car, we can buy de-icer over here that you just spray on the windscreen and it all melts away. Can buy it in most car style stores. Its much easier than finding an old CD and scraping away like I used to

ZonieGirl Any workout is better than nothing have a great day today

nancylmrn Maybe you need a little boost in motabolism, why dont you take thanksgiving and treat yourself to SOME of the things you have been craving, take note of them, how many calories they have been, then over the weekend work the off with some long walks, maybe a swim, or a HIIT Workout?

FYML Great day of calories burned! well done! and a Tattoo! Awesome! I want more but would prefer for them to be on my nice toned body instead of having the all saggy

CoolMom75 Don't worry, all the non Americans on the site aren't celebrating either, thank goodness because I couldn't deal with another distraction
Scotsgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 07:46 AM   #352  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful to be able to come here daily so I can stay accountable with my weight loss and fitness goals. A lot of times I do the same thing, day in and day out, but there is something about daily posting/accountability that keeps me grounded and focused. I appreciate everyone putting up with my boring, daily stuff as well as calming me and keeping me focused when things go off track.

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
Nothing for this morning

Calories for yesterday: 1495 +
Weigh In: 173.6
No Change

Have a great day! Blessings to you and yours.
Old 11-24-2016, 10:22 AM   #353  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning everyone.

Diana - Your posts are definitely not boring. You are very encouraging to me. I am finding that the accountability here is what's helping me to be successful with my weight loss.

I just got back from a 45 mins walk. Figured I'd better get it in early. If I feel up to it later today I may do a dvd.

Today's log

B: apple, 1 oz cheese
L/D: Turkey breast, squash casserole, greens, Sweet potato casserole

S:none
Exercise: Walked 45 mins-am
WATP 2 mile walk-pm

Last edited by GettinFit; 11-24-2016 at 04:42 PM.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 11:06 AM   #354  

Good morning ladiessss and Happy Thanksgiving
:than ks2::thanks2

I hope everyone has a fantastic day! A quickie post for now. Diana, you are anything but boring, totally agree with what GettingFit said, you are a blessing really! So glad to be here with you all!

Nichols-congrats on the 1.8 lb. loss!
MonteCristo thanks A walk sounds like a great idea! If it doesn't rain here maybe DH and I can bundle up and go for a walk after, have a great time with your family.
GettinFit- you have been doing great! I know it's so hard and I can't imagine on a cruise although you have been eating clean and I think that will help you a lot. Just some thoughts, maybe you can set the precedence from the first day and then just take one day a time or have some plans in place like if you go overboard on a meal do a lite one etc. or in moderation. Have a fun and wonderfullll time on the trip and we will be right here when you get back
Scotsgal LOL I like the irish coffee's with jameson, Kahlua, and hazelnut coffee. I skipped the Kahlua thought, too much sugar haha : ) Hope you have a great day too.
Nancy, Fyml, and cool mom .....hiiiii ladies have a wonderful time and we will be catching up!.

Ok I see the time and have to go so I will type like the dickens. Forgot to post my menu yesterday. I did have the leftover eggplant lasagna for dinner, for lunch a h.b egg and 2 slices chicken, and spinach, for breakfast a yogurt. snacked on a few cucumber sticks. Had my jameson and coffees last night! It's a wonder I slept. I didn't wake up with any carb cravings, I just woke up with a yucky flavor in my mouth , which I don't miss. I declined an invitation to a big party with family as my leg was not feeling so well at the time and didn't think I could stand and greet and all that for long but now I am very close to full recovery! I decided thismorning that I need another diversion for evening (aside from t.v or reading) and I will be looking into some games I can put on the t.v!

Today making stuffed chicken breasts and having salad with it. We got a white sweet potato for D.H. Tonight we are going to a lovely restaurant nearby and I am having baked haddock with spinach and plum tomatoes.

Happy Thanksgiving and health and happiness to you all, have a wonderful time with your families and or whatever you do
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 11:07 AM   #355  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all!

Weighed in 179.8 on the WW. scale, yippee! 176.1 on mine this morning. Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate and happy Thursday to everyone else we had some icy precipitation so good thing we planned on my parents coming tomorrow, I would have been worried sick. Now lots of time to bake and such.

Hope everyone has a great day and weekend I'm thankful for 3FC and all of you

Last edited by kelijpa; 11-24-2016 at 11:08 AM.
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 12:16 PM   #356  

HI ladies,

Happiest of Thanksgivings to you all. My turkey is in, it's just a small one 12 lbs. It's only Jennifer and I.

I don't think I've told you about my daughter, she is 23 and is a social worker. I am very proud of her, she is soooooo smart and focused. She is also going for her Masters degree.

Jennifer is putting up the tree as I type this. The beginning of Dec, I'll be getting her presents. I'm going to get her some kitchen utensils and some extra nose rings. I'm also going to get her some ear buds and crochet around the cord so they do not get twisted up. I have a couple more ideas, I can only afford small gifts.

Anyway, the turkey is in, has been for a couple of hours. I put stuffing in the turkey this morning, the first time I've ever done that. I have faith it'll be good. We aren't having a ton of food so I should be ok. I'll just hop back on the wagon tomorrow. Today is a special day.

I've been doing really good drinking water. I only drink flavored water, usual Propel or Nestle, both have wonderful flavor. When I am getting low on it, I feel extremely uncomfortable. I think my brain is getting trained to drink it automatically. I am so proud of myself.

Welp, it's time for me to check the turkey. I might post again later.

Much love to you all.
lisaloveshearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 12:45 PM   #357  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

Happy Thanksgiving ladies!!! I am happy to say I am still 159 (.4) which I find to be a victory this time of year. I've been sort of eating sweets over the last few weeks so I really claim victory! LOL DH and I had cheesecake a few times since Halloween, I had an old-fashioned maple frosted donut at work yesterday (well, 3/4 of one), and sammiches for dinner last night and the scale is still behaving for all of that!

We are going to go have Thanksgiving dinner at noon with our pastor and his wife, and some of our congregation (we are small) on our church property. We have a big dining hall with commercial kitchen on the property called the Heritage House and that's where we'll all eat. They have taken care of everything DH and I are bringing one of those huge pumpkin pies, though.

nicholsfamily you asked about the shakes, yes it's 2 a day. They keep me full but I also use the lemonade and tea which both control appetite. the tea works best at that. I think the shakes are great, because though I have only lost like 4 pounds since I started them a few weeks ago, normally I would have gained the way I've been eating lately! And I just mean the things I'm eating, because I've had some sweets and bread and stuff like that and still haven't had water issues.

yesterday:
b - 3/4 old-fashioned donut with maple frosting, 310 detox tea
l - 310 vanilla vegan shake (got a BOGO on these otherwise I don't use vegan)
s - 3 whoppers mini packs (9 whoppers), canadian bacon, provolone slice
d - piece of giant sub sammich from Pavilions: ham, roast beef, american cheese, lettuce, mustard only

2 mini wines after dinner, and a small slice of Omaha steaks pumpkin pie
I got the pie free with an order, and I can't even begin to tell you how good! Best pumpkin pie I've ever tasted!

everyone have a great day and a great Thanksgiving meal!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 09:49 PM   #358  
Trying to live below 200

HI Everyone!

I hope everyone had a nice day.

I felt more in control of my eating today. I am not saying that I ate low calorie. But I did a better job than I have in previous years. Even though I got to my goal weight back in the day, I would go off the deep end for special days. So, now I am working on moderation on those days. I seem to always be a work in progress with something. I don't think I am going to weigh in again until the end of the month. Unless, I wake up one day feeling "skinny". That's all of our laugh for the day. Enjoy that one on me.

Enjoy your evening and rest well. May we all wake in the morning feeling "skinny".
Old 11-24-2016, 11:37 PM   #359  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

My husband made the full dinner and I definitely had my fill. I won't bother trying to add it up and will start fresh tomorrow.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 07:49 AM   #360  
Determind Member

S/C/G: 323/313/168

Height: 5ft 6"

Hope everyone had a great day yesterday!

I had a great food day as it was a normal one here in Scotland, I actually lost 2.4lbs which blasted my holiday weight and right past my low to a new low I am now 283.8 and will do my best to be awesome all weekend so that I can finally get these 280's out of my hair

Today's Food is Unplanned

Breakfast was: 3 boiled eggs, 1 sandwich thin and 6g of ketchup as usual with a cup of tea.

Lunch: probably cold cuts and soup because it is FREEEZIN here just now

Dinner: Turkey, 100g mexican rice, probably some veggies

I hope you are all a lot more prepared for your meals today than I am.
Scotsgal is offline   Reply With Quote