Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-26-2016, 08:53 AM   #376  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 2

Calories for yesterday: 1380 +
No weigh in

Teri Great job with your Thanksgiving choices.

Kelijpa I hope your foot feels better quickly.

Have a great day!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 09:50 AM   #377  

S/C/G: 246/see ticker/160 or less

Height: 5' 3.5"

Default 11/26/16

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well today!

Weekend - thanks for your comments and support. I love those velour jog sets, too! I bought 4 of them for about $80 ($10 a piece), what a deal! Great job eating in moderation and your walking! Wow!

Nancy - great job logging your calories and eating in moderation! WTG with skipping the stuffing and potatoes! That takes a lot of will power.

Syckgirls - great job on your bike ride!

Lisa - I hope your mouth feels better soon. Sending you hugs!

Diana and Sundove - sending you will power dust for your losing and maintenance goals!

Teri - great job on your moderation yesterday!

Kelijpa - hope your foot feels better.

Today - WI 203, down 2 from yesterday, .6 for the month. This quick weight loss after a couple days of moderation tells me I was really retaining water after my carbfest binging recently.

Plan for today - calories 1,226; carb 82; fat 33; protein 112; sodium 2,049; sugar 43.

Exercise - none, recovery day. My dogs won't like this...Boxer is already trying to lead me to the laundry room to get his leash and is bouncing around and whining. Well...okay...I'll take him for a short walk today, like 1.6 miles. I'm such a pushover!. Steps, not sure yet.

Water - 100 oz.

I'm feeling better today. Woke up yesterday with the beginnings of a sore throat. So, I doubled up my vitamin C and didn't go out last night. I think that helped. Might go out to karaoke tonight as my BFF was very disappointed we didn't go out last night. I've planned for 2 drinks for tonight.

Hope everyone has a great Saturday!
Zoniegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 01:23 PM   #378  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

I can not say enough about the support all you ladies freely give to all that join. It keeps me going.

I am a bit down with my weight and I know I should not be, even with the careful day I had on Thanksgiving I am still up for the week and this week looks like no loss. I know in my head there will be weeks like this but ....tell that to my mental state....enough of that depressing stuff. ok I am over it what is it my granddaughter says:....You get what you get and you don't throw a fit. LOL

Today will be a bit of a rest day, my lower back is still bothering me and I going to do some stretching to help. DH was watching some youtube videos on back pain and it all makes sense since I sit at a desk job and have for 20+ years your muscles get tight and when you stand it causes a strain..hence that low back pain.

I have been looking at all of your menu's which are awesome. I need to find ways to incorporate more protein, little less fat and calories into my diet. I think that is the tweaking I need....
I will take any and all suggestions...I am already doing Atkins ..been on the induction phase since Oct 17 and down 7.5 lbs...what can I say my body is slow
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 01:39 PM   #379  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

happy Saturday!!!

teri Walkers in the barn is a reference to my fav show, The Walking Dead from it's second season

zonie I'm glad you feel better!

Diana hi!

nancy have you tried replacing a meal or two with protein shakes?

it's sunny here for now...we are supposed to get rain and we need it!!! DH and I are going to head to the gym soon and than hopefully get some shopping done. That's about it for today I think. except we were going to decorate a little, too, but not sure as it should be raining by noon.

menu:
b - vegan vanilla 310 shake made with almond cashew milk, 6 whoppers, 3 brazil nuts, and some ground flax
not sure about lunch yet, maybe another shake...ran out of my detox tea it should be here soon, but I'll just drink a lot of the 310 blackberry lemonade today controls appetite, too.

back later!

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 11-26-2016 at 01:39 PM.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 07:12 PM   #380  
California licensed CPA!

menu update

lunch - homemade chicken veggie soup served over spiralized squash (squoodles!)

dinner - I am going to have my leftover thai fried rice (there isn't much)

snack - blue corn tortilla chips w/bean dip if hungry

lifted weights at the gym today...strong!

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 11-26-2016 at 07:13 PM.
Old 11-26-2016, 09:43 PM   #381  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Zoniegirl I'm glad the vitamin c helped and you feel better. It's great when you can nip it in the bud and don't get worse.

nancylmrn Don't get down. Maintaining is a good thing, too. You learn through the whole process. Hang in there and keep tweaking and working your program.

Syckgirlsfv
Good job on your day. We need rain, too.

Total Approx 1560 Calories +

Breakfast (260 calories + )
Organic Valley vanilla Fuel shake 260 calories
coffee w/cream sugar/stevia blend

Lunch (400 calories)
Chick-fil-a Grilled chicken cool wrap no dressing 350 calories
iced coffee my usual way 50 calories

Dinner (900 calories)
Salad w/grilled salmon & BHF's ranch 700 calories
1 serving vanilla ice cream 200 calories

Exercise
45 minute outdoor walk

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-26-2016 at 09:44 PM.
Old 11-26-2016, 10:22 PM   #382  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Calories today: 1730.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 07:35 AM   #383  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
Nothing for this morning

Calories for yesterday: 1560 +
No weigh in

CoolMom Hi

Have a great day!
Old 11-27-2016, 08:56 AM   #384  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning everyone,

A quick check in for me. I arrived in Florida early Saturday morning and have done a great job with eating & activity. I got in over 12000 steps for the day.

Yesterday's log
B coffee, grapes, cheese
L Subway salad
D grilled chicken salad
S cashews, 1 glass wine, 3 Dove chocs
Exercise lots of walking at the Outlet mall. Walked to terminal instead of taking the tram.

Now if I can stay in control once I board the ship today I'll be okay.

Have a great Sunday everyone.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 09:05 AM   #385  
Trying to live below 200

GettinFit Have a great trip!
Old 11-27-2016, 10:38 AM   #386  

Good morning Ladiessss waving to all! I missed posting and it felt like a long time. Hope your all having a great weekend. Miss you ladies, hope you're having a great weekend and we start a brand new week tomorrow.

Last night I had a lean cuisine, I have some in the freezer for emergency back ups incase I am not feeling well or something comes up etc. We skipped the restaurant, it has been so dismal! This is the 4th day in a row but hopefully the sun will poke out later. DH has often said I am like a flower that closes its petals during grey days and opens when the sun is out! lol

Today's menu:
-Breakfast- 1 h.b egg
-Lunch-thin and trim sliced chicken and w.w cheese lettuce rollup with sliced tomato (l.f hellman's mayo)
-Dinner-Breakfast night! 3 egg omelette with w.w cheese, f.f shredded cheddar, 2 slices center cut bacon.
-snack-s.f fudge pop

If I snack between lunch and dinner it will probably be some cucumber sticks. I made chicken salad yesterday with the leftover roast chicken.

Diana Ty! I didn't eat much but it was unintentional. In fact I was quite worried that day because I found myself not wanting meat, even the salad tasted strange to me. Maybe the alcohol warped me, who knows. Also, I am not (never was) a big meat eater and I do sometimes go into "non meat" modes.....praying that does not happen to me right now. I loved the roast chicken the other night (Friday)so I am ok and I saw a spinach, cheese egg bake recipe idea that I plan to try this week. I was eating a lot of protein the first week and am now having more of the portion size (3 oz) which really isn't much so I think I will be fine. (will have more on beef night : ). Nice going on that outdoor walk and stretching.

Sychgirl hi there, nice going on that 20 mile bike ride and the lifting!! Your plans for today sound really nice, enjoy the day. OH those "squoodles" sound really good with that chicken veggie soup you made, I bet that was tasty! I get good ideas from you ladies : ).

Emily Hopeyou had a great Thanksgiving, how do you like to eat your squoodles , lol...love that word!

Teri Sounds like you did great on Thanksgiving! Congrats on the weight loss and scale nudging down again

Kelijpa I am glad you had a nice time with your parents although I am sorry to hear about your foot! Take care of it and enjoy your day..smile

aw thanks Zoniegirl and I thank you too! WOW on the 40 dollars for the velour sets, that's a steal! Nice find. I am wearing my velour robe right now and yes I am being a total bum! lol Congrats on the loss and I hope you had a nice time last night. Do you sing?

nancy same here! It really is so nice we have each other here, keeps me going too! IT's a new day and I hope your having a good one. I need to stalk up on the snack packs in fridge and probably back to the market today to get the ingredients for the next few nights and our fresh new week. I am really looking forward to beef night! Congrats on that loss Nancy! Hang in there as Diana said, I think maintaining is a task and accomplishment during a holiday like that, let alone losing. Chicken and fish are lean. I make a tuna salad sometimes using hellman's lf. mayo. The only seafood I like is haddock so my choices are limited. We have a market basket here and they roast the chickens daily, I like those ones there because they are small and cooked well and the breast which I eat is usually tender. From an objective viewpoint, I think you are doing very well although I understand your frustration as Iknow the scale can be frustrating. I think you're right on about shaking it up a bit, I will be doing that too. Do you like chicken? A little trick of mine when the scale would not move , roast chicken breast (no skin) for lunch and dinner for a day, plenty of water....I would sometimes drop up to 2lbs. when I did that but don't bop me if it doesn't go that way! hahaha keep up the good work.

Coolmom Hi cool mom, hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

GettinFit That is awesome! wtg. Your menu looks great and lot's of activity. Have a safe and wonderful time.

A big hello to Monte, Emily and to all of you!

I better get a move on, I have to go talk to DH and see what is going on. Hope to see you all here soon ladies. Happy Sunday, hope it's a great one for you all...hugs.
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 10:58 AM   #387  

S/C/G: 170/168/150

Hi everyone, I hope you all had great Thanksgivings! I did not make it through the holiday well. I had a hectic few days before thursday, so I didn't get to the gym. I've been eating wayy too much food and salt, too. I'm bloated and my face is breaking out
I did make it to the gym yesterday, and will definitely go today! It's a new day, and I'm ready to get back on the wagon!

So far, I've had eggs and toast, and I'm determined to keep today's food light and low-sodium!

I'll be back later to check in after dinner.
Helianthus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 11:10 AM   #388  

Hi Helianthus! WTG on getting back to plan, the gym,posting, and focusing on our new day. I am right there with you, focusing on today. I have my lunch and dinner planned. I am feeling lazy as **** today and my foot was a bit sore this morning but it's better so no excuse for me not to go for a walk. Okay, I will put walk as a goal lol and come back later too!
Old 11-27-2016, 11:11 AM   #389  

BTW, that word started with an H, it was not anything more bad than that! LOL
Old 11-27-2016, 12:31 PM   #390  
California licensed CPA!

weekend boater I tend to use zucchini and yellow squash in place of noodles now - I even prefer them! I like taking ground turkey and spaghetti sauce and serving it over zoodles it's the BEST! really good.

I'm having coffee right now and DH isn't feeling great so we aren't going to church this morning. I don't like to miss church! Well it doesn't happen often.

menu plan:
b - 310 vegan vanilla shake with almond cashew milk, 6 whoppers, 3 brazil nuts, blackberries from my lemonade yesterday (fruit infuser bottle)
s - canadian bacon and string cheese or skinny pop
l - not sure, maybe another 310 shake
d - might make another homemade chicken soup with veggies and barley for DH

we might go for a walk later if DH is up to it

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 11-27-2016 at 12:31 PM.