Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-21-2011, 10:15 AM   #241  

S/C/G: 163/143/135ish

Height: 5'2

Friday 5/20
Breakfast: scrambled egg white (1), 1/2 grapefruit,2 slices turkey bacon
Lunch: taco salad
Snack : 1/4 cup craisins
Dinner : salad and grilled chicken breast
Snack: mango fruit popsicle
Exercise : p90x arms and abs
Water: 120ounces

Doing pretty good. Staying within my calorie range and exercise . Noticing inches lost but not sure of the amount. Looking forward to Monday s weigh in. Tomorrow there is a BBQ I'm going to so I'm a tad anxious.
RachaelJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 10:17 AM   #242  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Owner View Post

4 pieces later, I was completely FULL. Not in the usual..”I’m full and don’t want anything else healthy to eat”, like I normally am. Nope! It was more like..”OMGosh, I am so stuffed if I even look at another slice of pizza I will hurl right here!” disgusting type feeling!

Total Approximated Cals: 1800
Exercise: 435
K9Owner, Don't beat yourself over the head!! 1800 cals was not that bad considering the old days. I used to have snacks between meals that were higher than 1800 calories. Congrats on the exercise even though you did not want to!! That is making great choices.

Now pick yourself up and start fresh.

Supposing you have tried and failed again and again. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. ~Mary Pickford

Hugs:

Larry,
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 10:24 AM   #243  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Just a quick pop in!

Jomatho Yay!!!! So happy you got into the 180s!

K9owner I'm sorry it was such a hard day yesterday. In a way, maybe it's good that you felt so bad - might make next time not happen. It's also possible that you were too hungry from the day before which made it hard to stay on plan the next day. Under 1000 calories AND all that exercise is begging the body for more fuel.

For me - down another .4 to my all time low. Sun is out today, so I'll be in the garden mulching. We are getting new gutters, fascia and soffits today too. Watching the guys on the ladder is freaking me out!

I'm changing my signature for some upcoming milestones!
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 10:25 AM   #244  
Starting again

S/C/G: 289/ticker/128

Height: 5'4"

Failure isn't the falling down, but the staying down. I like that. I have to remember it.
shishkeberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 10:38 AM   #245  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomatho View Post
Can I have a drumroll please? Guess who is now in the 180s? 189.8 this morning! Just barely there, and may pop back up, but man, I am enjoying this today for sure!
Today's plan: this is my day off from running, but have a project started outside that I started yesterday, so I will be burning some good calories there. Eating still 1200ish calories, and my timing should be a little better with no games today. DH coming home today, .
Have a great Saturday everyone!
Congratulationa on reaching the 180's!!

Larry,
Old 05-21-2011, 10:58 AM   #246  

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishkeberry View Post

I'm down to 283.5 this morning! That's down almost six pounds this week! I wasn't trying to lose that much, but I'm thrilled
WOW!! Congratulations on almost 6 pounds for the week!! That is awsome!!

Larry,
Old 05-21-2011, 01:45 PM   #247  
Danielle

S/C/G: 293/see ticker/193

Height: 5'8

Jomatho: Congrats!!!!! That's amazing!

Gwen: Welcome!!!!!

k9owner: Wow! 3am?!?!?!? Thats what time i go to bed lol
MzJuicyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 01:51 PM   #248  
Danielle

Shsih: Wow what a woosh! Congrats!

Berry: I look up to you a lot! Congrats!

I was up today on the scale to 264.6 but I know it's because of my workout last night. I did a lot of weight training and I always see a higher number on the scale after I weight train. My cousin has been doing well with our workouts and she's doing more and more each day. I'm proud!

Today I'm not hitting the gym BUT my cousin and I are going to the park to play a few games of kickball with her kids. Adults vs. kids... should be interesting! lol
Old 05-21-2011, 09:13 PM   #249  
Melissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzJuicyD View Post

Berry: I look up to you a lot! Congrats!

I was up today on the scale to 264.6 but I know it's because of my workout last night. I did a lot of weight training and I always see a higher number on the scale after I weight train. My cousin has been doing well with our workouts and she's doing more and more each day. I'm proud!

Today I'm not hitting the gym BUT my cousin and I are going to the park to play a few games of kickball with her kids. Adults vs. kids... should be interesting! lol
Ah, thanks! And I agree that your upwards movement on the scale was from the workout. I'll probably see similar because of being on my feet and gardening all day. We know it's temporary, so that's allllll good!
Old 05-21-2011, 09:48 PM   #250  
Melissa

Gardened today. Just stepped on the scale - 5 pounds heavier than this morning. Holding fluid perhaps! LOL

But!!! I got all the mulching done. The side flower bed took 29 bags of mulch AND I could have used some more, but the stuff at the back is pretty insulated my old leaves, so I left that alone. You can't see it and it works! Of course, first I had to weed AGAIN as it's had 2 weeks to grow back.

Also, our cost of doing the gutters doubled as we found problems lurking behind the gutters - of course.

But it was a gooooooood day. I never have the urge to overeat when I'm gardening either. It's like the perfect activity. I don't mind doing it. It burns TONS of calories and is a natural appetite suppressant. Oh, and it probably helps with my mood with the sun and getting more vitamin D. Yes, I apply sunscreen too.

Now I'm thinking I DO want to tackle the area beside the side of the house too. It's a mess and begging for something to liven it up. But, it's a bit boggy and shady... wonder what likes those conditions? Yet it dries HARD when it's not rainy. (Gutter dump there from our house AND our neighbor's house.

Hmmm...
Old 05-21-2011, 10:19 PM   #251  

THe mighty scale was benevolent to me today and granted me yet another pound loss!!

This makes for a great week. At todays weight of 237 means I have lost 5 pounds this week and a big (for me) 80 pounds since I joined 3FC on 1/6/2011!!

My calories so far today are 863. I will have to raise that some more before calling it a night. My sodium is 1643 mg and is well within my plan of 2000 mg

My wife bought me fat free, salt free 40 calories rice cakes from Publix. I just tried one and they are a little bland I am going to try a 10 calorie Tbsp of Smuckers sugar free red raspberry preserves on the next one. I have a feeling that will make a huge differance.

1/2 mile walk today 90 degrees and getting humid.

MzJuicyD, I really like your new avatar picture!! You are looking great!! I think I will need to take a new photo for my avatar because that picture was 80 pounds ago.

Larry,
Old 05-21-2011, 10:40 PM   #252  
Danielle

Thanks Larry!!! I would LOVE to see an updated pic of you! You are doing great!
Old 05-21-2011, 10:58 PM   #253  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Jo Ha Ha My drop will probably be just a fluctuation. We'll see how it goes. I will analyze the situation when we get back in town. Congrats on the 180's! Awesome job!

K9 Sorry about you having a rough time yesterday. It looks like a you have good plan for today, though. Just jump back on plan. That's all you can do.

Shishkeberry Congrats on the 6 pounds!

Rachael Great planning.

Berry Congrats on your .4.

MzjuicyD I love your new avatar! Love your smile!

Larry Congrats on the 80 pounds!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 11:03 PM   #254  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Total Approx 1740 Calories +

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 calories
high fiber English muffin 100 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Snack 290 calories
Iced Coffee w/sweet n low + cream 50 calories
1 cup cottage cheese 180 calories
Tropical fruit 60 calories

Lunch 300 calories
Iced Coffee w/sweet n low + cream 50 calories
Grilled chicken snack wrap no sauce 250 calories

Dinner (785 Calories)
Beefaroni 365 calories
steamed Yellow squash 100 calories
1/10 German Chocolate Cake 320 calories

Exercise
Gin Miller Simply Interval (step)
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 11:06 PM   #255  
Melissa

MZJuicy You have such a pretty and welcoming face. Just imagine how it will shine even more as you go along in this journey.

LarryH Seriously, 80 pounds since 5 months! That's like CRAZY! But, you are working hard for it!

Diana3271 I didn't see the 144.6 earlier. Wow!!!!! And your trip sounds great! Any more testing/figuring out about Mustards?