Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2011, 07:53 AM   #241  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

Thanks Diana! Boy, everyone is sick Hope hubby gets better soon and you won't catch it.

My healthy BMI is at 140 lbs, and that is one of my goals; so go for it! I set my goal to 125, but in reality if I get down to 140, I am a very happy woman.

I think it is a nice goal, mentally to be within "normal" BMI.

Last edited by Sum38; 02-05-2011 at 07:54 AM.
Old 02-05-2011, 08:28 AM   #242  
Blessed!

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Good Morning, All!

Diana--Ugh, that's awful. I hope your hubby feels better soon and that you get some rest. If you want to get down to 155 then I'd say go for it. It's only 2lbs less than your current goal weight anyway, right? Congrats on getting to the 150s!!!

Sum--So glad you're feeling better! I hope your little man feels better soon.

Welcome Babsie! What a great start!

Lindsey--Oooh, I'll definitely check that link out. I just bought a yoga DVD to try, but haven't had the guts to do it yet.

Pint--Good luck on your race!! Glad you don't have to eat all those donuts.

Vixsin--You are a superstar!! AWESOME job on on 4 miles!! I'm SO proud of you!!!!!

Serbrider--Feel better soon.

Helen--That's right! We don't always make the best choices, but we can always make the decision to try again.

LLBold--I need to have my wisdom teeth out and I'm petrified to have it done. Feel better soon!

Shannon--I bet you'll see the changes on the scale very soon!!

Larry--I love talapia! Your dinner sounds yummy.

Debbie--You'll get there, I know it! I remember starting out at 261 last Sept and thinking I'd never get down to Onderland. Now, it's just around the corner. Stick with us and we'll be cheering you on!!

Kim--Ugh, yuck to "monster-pause"! I hope you feel better soon.

Hi to everyone else this morning!

Dh finished up an emergency project at work that he's been working on for three months. They had to pass a certification process and they aced it with flying colors. So, I finally get my hubby back! No more long/late nights/weekends/mornings. We celebrated with beer and pizza last night, so while I was under my calories, the choices were a bit extravagant. I made the pizza, so it was whole wheat with veggies and I only had 1/2 of my beer. So, I still consider it a win. Calories yesterday, 1,493

Enjoy your weekend! We're getting hit with another storm tonight. I'm so ready for winter to be over.
Old 02-05-2011, 08:33 AM   #243  
Blessed!

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Oh, and I officially have a new low this morning! The scale finally read 205.8 when I first weighed this morning, so yay!
Old 02-05-2011, 08:58 AM   #244  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Shells Congrats on the new low! I've been busy and forgot to mention that you are gorgeous in your new avatar. I also saw your pictures in the skirt. Again, you are gorgeous and rockin' that skirt!

You know what, I am going to change my ticker to 155. I can always change it back if I get too hormonal.

Last edited by Diana3271; 02-05-2011 at 09:00 AM.
Old 02-05-2011, 09:24 AM   #245  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Oh goodness, I don't know how you all respond to everyone in one post! I'll try my best by having two tabs open to go back and forth.

First, for me. Well, I was half afraid the pound drop I saw yesterday was a fluke, but it's .2 lower this morning, so it must be real. i CANNOT wait to get to 10 pounds off. I have 1.4 pounds to go!!! I rediscovered how yummy hummus was yesterday, so that's another snack food for me to add to the diet. Funny how I'm rediscovering all these healthy foods!

My 5 year old had me up early this morning, so that wasn't fun, but oh well, it could have been even earlier! and exercise is going well. I look forward to it a wee tiny, little bit.... not in love with it yet, but I do crave that after exercise high and the hunger suppression it provides! Have a great day everyone!

Jomatho - you've lost a significant amount, WHy not take a photo and compare it to before? I bet you would see a difference!

GainingweightinLA - remember if you feel that eating lower is difficult, don't. It's not like you will stop losing weight. if you go too extreme, it will be hard to keep it up. There is NO WAY I could be happy under 1200 calories or even AT 1200 calories. I'm a hungry girl!

Sum38 Sorry you have been sick and now your son is sick. Tis the season, I'm afraid, but glad to see that your scale worked with you yesterday. And I don't know if you saw it, but my husband is from Croatia. I saw in another thread that you are from Finland, cool! No wonder you don't mind walking in the snow!

Lauren I hope the weekend is bringing you some peace and better feelings.

Vixsin (love your user name by the way) Great job on .8 down and I'm with ya on shoveling snow. I watched hubby do it the last storm we had and then went downstairs to do my workout in the comfort of my own home. And great work out!!!

Lindseylou Good luck with the super bowl party tomorrow! And good job with diet and working out. See, when I clean for an hour, I count that as my exercise for the day!

debbieOBX Little worried by your low calorie day, but if you feel good and it works for you, then I'll try not to worry too much!

Breanne Hope your housewarming party went well and good luck with the super bowl party!

MzJuicyD Way to go on the weight loss and reaching your most lost ever! That has to feel great!

Serbrider Glad the scale worked in your favor yesterday, but yuck on being sick!!!

Pint Sized Terror Glad to hear the donuts are not an issue as you feared, congrats to your friend on a new baby! And HIDE THOSE GOODIES. I find if I don't see them, I'm not tempted by them. We always have similar no-nos in the house too.

Belly Buster Hope TTOM is kind to you and that you have a nice at home super bowl party with the family!

Larry Yay on the one pound down and great job on walking 3 miles in an hour! I'm wanting to see how fast my miles have become too, but not until it stops snowing, raining and being yucky outside!

shannonmb Great job on eating and exercising. You are in a groove!

LLBoldasLove87 Happy healing, Woohoo! on a trip to Italy, and good luck with upping the running. Why not?

helen73 We all have good days and bad. Just take it one day at a time. Good vibes for today!

Diana Great meal plan and WooHoo! On getting lower! And I think going to 155 is just fine!

Babsie Welcome and great start!!!!

Shellsbrood Glad you get your hubby back and your celebration of pizza and beer sounded like a great way to do it and still restrained! Go you on your new low too!
Old 02-05-2011, 09:42 AM   #246  

S/C/G: 320/231/200

Height: 5' 6"

Shells Way to go girl!! I can't remember the last time I was 205.8

Diana Move that goal if you want to you are in charge. You are an inspiration to me!

Berryblondeboys Congrats on the loss and thanks for your encouragement.

Larry,
----------
When the grass looks greener on the other side of the fence, it may be that they take better care of it there. ~Cecil Selig
Old 02-05-2011, 09:46 AM   #247  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Good Morning, Everyone!

It's been a rough night/morning, here. Yesterday DH started feeling bad and it went downhill from there. He's been up all night sick. Magnum (our dog) decided at 6:30 am that it was time to get up and play. I have been trying to clean up from where DH was sick. Although I have not had enough sleep, I had a good weigh in this morning. I'm down 1.2 pounds to 159.2. TTOM has started so I am expecting a weight increase from that. I am mentally prepared for that.

I am adjusting my ticker for my new goal of 157. I feel like adjusting it to 155. I still want to stay between 155-160. But for some reason, I want to get to my normal BMI range of 155. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
Aww, I'm sorry to hear your DH is sick! Hope he is better real soon! And what is with the dogs waking us up early? Mine were up at 5:50am!

Congrats on the loss! You're on fire Diana! As for adjusting your ticker to 155, I say go for it. If you really want to be at the normal BMI, do it! I know you can!
Old 02-05-2011, 09:48 AM   #248  
Trying to live below 200

Berry Congrats that the 1 pound stuck and it took along a .2!

Larry Hi I like the greener grass quote!
Old 02-05-2011, 09:54 AM   #249  
Trying to live below 200

Lindsey This is for me and you, Babe. Magnum did NOT look like this this morning. Did your pups? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8G4Y...layer_embedded It made me smile to watch it, though.

Last edited by Diana3271; 02-05-2011 at 09:54 AM.
Old 02-05-2011, 09:55 AM   #250  

Shells – That’s awesome! Why don’t you have the guts to try the yoga? Afraid you’ll kick TOO much @ss? You will rock it! YAY for hubby! That’s great you guys celebrated. Staying under calories having beer and pizza, definitely a WIN!! Congrats on your new low!!!!!

Berry – What I do is open a word document and go back and forth between my browser and the thread. Less scrolling! Congrats on the loss!
It seems like when everyone is “whooshing” I gain.. What is with that? By body just has to be the odd one out. We went out to dinner last night and despite me having a salad, I see it was higher in sodium so I think that’s why…

148.6# this morning (up 0.4)

I’m starting my Pilates program today so I took measurements (something I’ve been slacking on for a while). I was pleasantly surprised to see despite my weight being bouncy last month and only losing 5 pounds; I’ve lost another 1½” on my waist, another ½” on my hips, and even lost on my arms and thighs! I’ll take it! I’m interested to see with the Pilates if I see a different in inches once I complete the program (30 days).

I'll be back..I can't stay away from 3FC for too long. Have a great, OP day everyone!!
Old 02-05-2011, 09:57 AM   #251  

S/C/G: 320/231/200

Height: 5' 6"

Changed my Avatar, I thought you might like to see what the guy behind the pig looked like.

Larry,
------------
God wisely designed the human body so that we can neither pat our own backs nor kick ourselves too easily. ~Author Unknown
Old 02-05-2011, 09:57 AM   #252  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Lindsey This is for me and you, Babe. Magnum did NOT look like this this morning. Did your pups? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8G4Y...layer_embedded It made me smile to watch it, though.
That is too cute! When mine wake up, my min pin just walks from one side of the bed to the other, doesn't bark or whine...just walks. The pointer whines and almost growls like she's annoyed you won't wake up!
Old 02-05-2011, 09:58 AM   #253  
Trying to live below 200

Larry It's good to "see" you.
Old 02-05-2011, 10:14 AM   #254  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Massive overeating tonight at the potluck dinner. But I added it up, even if I ate 3500 calories today (which I doubt I did, though it feels like it...) my weekly daily calorie average would still only be 1800. I weighed in at under 126 lbs this morning and the first thing I did was run.

I also made it a full week without candy or sweets which I consider a small victory. My goal for next week is "no gross overeating."
Old 02-05-2011, 10:15 AM   #255  
Trying to live below 200

Krampus Great job in avoiding the sweets this week. Victories are still victories no matter how large or small.
Closed Thread