Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 03:26 PM   #151  
Blessed!

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindseyLou View Post
NSV alert! I tried on a size 6 pants and they fit!!!! They are a tad tight in the tummy region, but they fit perfectly on my thighs and rear!
That amaaaaaaaaazing, Lindsey!!! Jenna Fischer says she fluctuates between a size 4 and 6, so you're her size now!!

My running? Well, I can't find my treadmill and you saw pictures of my street, so... Yeah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryblondeboys View Post
I don't pay attention to their calories burned - no way is that right. I've just gone through the play list and eliminated all songs under 130 beats per minute. I think I'll eliminate under 140 tonight... though might keep BOOM BOOM Pow! as I like it and so does my 5 year old.
Hehe, I love BOOM BOOM Pow!

Hi, Cin!!
Old 02-03-2011, 04:12 PM   #152  
CanadianVeggie

S/C/G: 207.7/207.7/150

Height: 5'6"

Shells - Thanks! She is a very happy pup

Lindsey - Wow! Size 6, that's amazing and a well deserved NSV!!!!

cincim - It's weird I am actually looking forward to getting back to the gym, crazy stuff eh, especially coming from me!

jomatho - Great job losing 10% of your weight! Awesome Enjoy your haircut! Having my hair cut is one of my fave things to do, so relaxing having other people touch and make your hair look pretty

Last edited by L R K; 02-03-2011 at 04:12 PM.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:31 PM   #153  

S/C/G: 293/Ticker/193

Height: 5 4

jomatho Congrats! And so close to ONDERLAND! I notice everyone's ticker. I want to be 202 lol.

Lindsey
YOU rock!

Everyone
Keep of the great work, eat healthy, exercise, and come push me off the couch.

Last edited by debbieOBX; 02-03-2011 at 04:33 PM.
Old 02-03-2011, 05:26 PM   #154  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

Today has been one of those days where you want to just go back home, cry, go back to bed and sleep til tomorrow when you can wake up and hope the do-over will produce a better day. I've thought several times about just going to the bathroom and ramming my finger down my throat to make myself puke so that hopefully this putrid feeling in the pit of my stomach (from nerves) will go away. Too much to go in to here.....I'm too mentally drained to even try....suffice it to say family relationships (in-laws included) and dealing with banks about the sale of our house (NOTHING EVER goes as planned!).....

I've done well eating though (a knot in your stomach will do that for ya, I guess).....maybe tomorrow will show something positive on the monster (the scales) and my day will just get better from there. Here's hoping!
Old 02-03-2011, 05:31 PM   #155  

S/C/G: 293/Ticker/193

Height: 5 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GainingWeightInLa View Post
Today has been one of those days where you want to just go back home, cry, go back to bed and sleep til tomorrow when you can wake up and hope the do-over will produce a better day. I've thought several times about just going to the bathroom and ramming my finger down my throat to make myself puke so that hopefully this putrid feeling in the pit of my stomach (from nerves) will go away. Too much to go in to here.....I'm too mentally drained to even try....suffice it to say family relationships (in-laws included) and dealing with banks about the sale of our house (NOTHING EVER goes as planned!).....

I've done well eating though (a knot in your stomach will do that for ya, I guess).....maybe tomorrow will show something positive on the monster (the scales) and my day will just get better from there. Here's hoping!

Tomorrow will be better!! Tomorrow will be better!! Tomorrow will be better!!
Old 02-03-2011, 05:36 PM   #156  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Cinci - Thank you!

Jomatho - Congrats on the loss!! Awesome workout by the way! I haven't heard about the magnesium deficiency/chocolate cravings...?

Shells - Thanks hun! Silly me, I forgot about your blizzard....duh!!!

Lauren - Thank you!

Debbie - Aww, thanks!

Gaining - I'm so sorry hun! Debbie is right, tomorrow will be better my dear!!
Old 02-03-2011, 06:18 PM   #157  
Kim

S/C/G: 210/150

Height: 5'5

quick check in...trying to get family dinner.

Today I felt really good about myself. Went to my best friends house (kiddos had another snow day) and she made fresh homemade chocolate chip cookies for us all. Any other time, I would have sat and ate 4 or 5 of them. Today I decided from the beginning that I would allow myself two. So, I ate them slowly, really enjoyed them, and only at 2!! Small victory for me!

Menu:
english muffin with peanut butter and sugar free jelly.
salad with 1/2c taco meat and 2tbsp cheese
chicken and risoto and beans.

havent totalled my points but I should be pretty good. Need to try and do treadmill still, but last night I slept horribly, so I am very tired and may just crash after dinner.

Keep fighting the good fight everyone. Will try and post later. Need to keep a notepad with me as I read through everyone's post. I forget by the time I finish who I want to comment on! For those struggling, it is all about you. Set backs do not have to be the conclusion to your story! Start another page and begin your story again!
Old 02-03-2011, 07:40 PM   #158  
Blessed!

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Checking in!

Weight: Back down to my ticker
Exercise: LS 4 fast miles

Breakfast: cereal, almond milk, coffee
Snack: popcorn
Lunch: plain whole wheat bread, banana
Snack: organic dark chocolate
Dinner: Curried veggies over bean noodles
Dessert: 1/2 cup fat free frozen yogurt and pb

Calories: 1,511

While I'm still within my suggested calorie range, boy was I snacky today. TOM is still messing with me and dh is pulling really long work days, so I'm stress snacking. I need to curb that.
Old 02-03-2011, 07:43 PM   #159  

S/C/G: 264/202/163

Thank you so much for the support. I really needed it to help myself bounce back today. Sometimes I feel so emotionally drained and physically drained.

I stayed OP today and worked out really hard. I actually did 15 minutes elliptical, 30 min upper body, 100 ab crunchers and then a whopping 60 minutes on the elliptical. Just the elliptical should have burned 784 calories. Anyway, that helped me feel better... but then I weighed and was up one more pound. That 3 pounds up this week. Hopefully this cycle will be broken. I am not sure if I'll be able to work out again until Monday.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:10 PM   #160  
Keepin' on...

S/C/G: 350/208/150

Thanks for the welcomes, guys! Stacy, your workout is AWESOME!

Exercise:

Worked up a good sweat doing my usual arm stuff, crunches on the ball, and Wii Fit cardio stuff. I used to do the basic step (got way boring and easy fast! now I just use it as a warm-up/cool down), then I was doing 30 minutes of advanced step, but I'm pleased to say that now that is too easy for me, too! I'm still incorporating the obstacle course, island cycling, and basic run into my routine, but I'm also free-styling my own step routing to some much better music. Music is really helping me step up my routine. Anyone else use Wii Fit? Most of it can't count as a workout, even for someone in my shape, but I am finding ways to work with it that kick my butt a bit. My workouts have been about 45 minutes, and I've only been at it about a month now. I'm already really feeling better with some exercise, and I'm making it more intense each week. My goal for spring is to do a lot of walking (in addition to my usual workout), with some jogging/running intervals thrown in. I want to be FIT! My daughter's elementary school has a 1 mile "Cold Turkey" run on Thanksgiving day, and I want to run that whole mile by then! I can't even believe that is a goal for me, I've never, ever had a fitness goal, even one that modest. But I feel ALIVE and ready to make some goals!!!

DIET: Really concentrated on reigning it in today. Lets see how I did...

Breakfast:

Yoplait light yogurt with added blueberries 150

Total: 150

Lunch:

Huge bowl of leftover turkey noodle soup ~400? (skipped the sandwich and was fine without it!)
1 carrot 35
1/4 avocado 70

Total: 505

Snack:

1 huge honeycrisp apple 150?

Total: 150

Dinner:
6 oz bone-in pork chop with bread crumbs 400
eggplant w/ sugar free/reduced sodium spaghetti sauce 150
1/2 med baked potato (plain) 80

Total: 630

Total for the day: 1435

Okay, that's more like it! Great day eating-wise for me.

I hope you guys don't mind me coming here and posting this, it's helping me!
Old 02-03-2011, 09:08 PM   #161  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone! Just a quick post. I have a lot going on tomorrow. I have to get up earlier than normal, so I need to get to bed ASAP!

Total Approx 1490 + Morning Joe

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Handful of spinach
2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 calories
high fiber English muffin 100 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
Earth Grains Thin Bun 100 calories
3 Slices Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey 60 Calories
Mustard/Lettuce 25 Calories
Oikos Strawberry Greek Yogurt 4 ounce container 90 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (750 Calories)
2 Grilled Chicken Soft Tacos 600 calories
Sauce 100 calories
1 Dove promise dark chocolate 50 calories

Exercise:
~TF HIIT 30
~Cardio & Core Dance Blast w/Fitstix (upper body)
~Strong and Slim Thighs from 10 Min Sol Belly, Butt & Thigh Blasters (lower body)
Old 02-03-2011, 09:26 PM   #162  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

Kids had two snow days, and I was sick both days with the flu I wanted to go sledding....

Today I stayed under 1500 calories. But unfortunately did not get any exercise. Hopefully tomorrow I can go for a walk with my fur baby.

Scale scares me; went up a few pounds....
Old 02-03-2011, 09:41 PM   #163  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

I found a positive for the day! I only had 1092 calories for the day....I hardly moved around much at all so UNDER calories was a good thing. Silver lining to my day, I guess. Hoping to see another small loss tomorrow. I'm ready to change ticker!
Old 02-03-2011, 09:47 PM   #164  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Belly - Hey there!

Shells - Nice workout! I still need to try LS videos! I got one in the mail from netflix and DH was complaining that I "ordered" it...so I hurried and sent it back. Sometimes it's not worth the complaining..

Stacy - You did awesome today! Great workout!

Shannon - You did great today!

Diana - Awesome workout! Have a good Friday if we don't see you on here tomorrow!

Sum - Hope you're feeling better!

Gaining - Awesome!

Here's how today went...

B- FO honey clusters w/milk 260, banana 90 (350)
S- yogurt 80
L- honey roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, carrots, broccoli 320
S- mixed fruit cup 70
D- stir fry (low cal noodles, veggies and pork) 450
S- FF chocolate pudding 80 w/PB "whip" 70 (150)
20 minute walk/jog/run (walk 3.5 mph, jog 5.5mph, run 7.0mph) mixed it up!
10 minute weights (arms/shoulders, legs/butt, abs) Just a quickie!

Well, this evening was kind of sh*tty. I was going to make DH some cookies and the recipe I used made them super runny (I DID follow the recipe!) and they went all over in the inside of the oven. So it smells like burned cookies in our apartment. Just had a frustrating day (nothing weight related)...just a crappy Thursday I guess. Hope Friday is better! Maybe there will be a loss on the scale tomorrow to cheer me up! Hope everyone had a great day!!! I think I'm off to bed early...night ladies & Larry!

OH, I must share this PB whip stuff I had...yummmmmmmmm!
3 tbsp milk (I used 1%)
3 tbsp PB
1 c. cool whip (fat free if you want)

Gradually mix milk with PB with whisk. Stir with whisk until smooth and creamy. Add cool whip, mix well.

The recipe I found was to put it on top of pudding. I used a pre-made jello FF chocolate pudding and put the whip on top! According to the recipe, it's 70 cals per 2 tbsp. I suppose if you use nonfat milk and RF PB, and FF cool whip the cals would be lower. Anyways, it's goooooooood.

Last edited by LindseyLou; 02-03-2011 at 09:51 PM.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:47 PM   #165  
I like ponies... and you?

S/C/G: 220/ticker/140

Height: 5'9"

Ok... under 1800 calories today, and yesterday.

Wasn't able to exercise yesterday or today though... Yesterday I had to finish a project for school... and today... guess what... I'm sick. Yeah. My little brother got it first, then my mom... then my dad... and now me. And that's within 24 hours. So far all I really have is a very ticklish throat and chest... but I didn't want to risk anything by doing C25K stuff for an hour. *sigh*

Was 220 again this morning... here's to it being lower tomorrow morning.
Closed Thread