Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2002, 03:16 PM   #16  

im in...ok i would like to lose 8 lbs by october 31st
im at 193 today and would love to be at 185. Thanks good witch!
Old 09-23-2002, 05:44 PM   #17  
Empress/Queen

Welcome, Scoobysnacks!!! :hypno: Thou are in like Flynn!!! List update followeth!!!

GW Amarantha, aka The Hag o' The Hut, announces briefly and focusedly that she hath met her daily challenge leading to the accomplishment of her Oct. 31 goal and Halloween bliss. She postponeth lunch until morning over and now awaiteth dinner! Boo-Hoo!!! The are crying because they're about to be DISPOSSESSED!!!
Old 09-23-2002, 05:49 PM   #18  
Empress/Queen

The Scary Halloween Challenge Roster

Amarantha: Current Weight 164, Halloween Weight 158

Anagram: Halloween Weight 225

Bobsgal: Current Weight 258, Halloween Weight 250

Dollar: TBA

Eydie: Current Weight 157, Halloween Weight 148

Guinever: Current Weight 164, Halloween Weight In the 150s

Punkinseed: Current Weight 232.5, Halloween Weight 220

Scoobysnacks: Current Weight 193, Halloween Weight 185

SplittinMySeams: Current Weight 237, Halloween Weight 230

Old 09-24-2002, 02:55 AM   #19  
Empress/Queen

Woooo-hooo!!! Scary witches, ghosts, hobgoblins, how is everyone doing? Boo!!!! Dost anyone have a special scary report to make on something they did today to reach their scary Halloween goal?

Amarantha reporteth that her virtual stroll across the Desert o' No Food From 9 p.m. to Midnight went well, barring the inclusion of a 165-calorie piece o' coffee cake. She endeth her eating day with 1620 calories, another exercise rest day and is drinking water.

Her challenge for tomorrow is to get back to exercise with a light only weight workout, perhaps a light walk with poles later and to continue to keep calories down.

Over and out from The GW Amarantha, aka Hag o' the Hut!!!

Old 09-24-2002, 02:59 AM   #20  
Empress/Queen

Two in a row, Amarantha? Well, ok! Amarantha forgetteth to report she is so into this Halloween Challenge and so determined to keep it in the forefront of her mind, that she boughteth a Halloween pumpkin/ghost friggie magnet and a Halloween pumpkin/ghost pin to wear. With these and the magic wand, HOW CAN SHE FAIL????
Old 09-24-2002, 06:40 AM   #21  
HRH Arabella, Woods Nymph

S/C/G: 256/ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Exclamation oooohh, so scary!

Good Morning, All!
I have been onsite, reading and posting for about an hour now, which i deem to be almost enough for the moment! I challenge myself to stay away from the site until I have finished my WORK for the day (scary, scary!)

Let's see... I weigh 213 as of last WI... I am aiming to be under the big "2" by Halloween! That would be fantastic! And I believe it can be done! Yes, I do!

Ok, let's get rid of the spectre of those pounds!

Old 09-24-2002, 09:21 AM   #22  

Crone of the Cauldron Anagram reports that she focussed mightily yesterday and did well on caloric intake, water and exercise. Am focussing today as well. On Mondays and Tuesday, she usually focusses as repentance for weekend indiscretions and because she is mightily frightened of the scary Wednesday weigh-ins.

Anagram must seek out some magic talisman to remind her of her focus. Or post on her fridge a recent pic taken by dh. I was feeling thin that day and looking good (IMHO) but on the pic I looked like a beached whale. Whales are not in keeping with Halloween scheme so that was not a good way to look. It is a fearsome sight and certainly scary.
Old 09-24-2002, 10:07 AM   #23  

Default to funny

I love this forum. This is cracking me up every day. Thanks good witch and everyone else who is doing this spooky holloween challenge!

Sheryl

PS putting my picture was an accident. I was trying to put in on the side. How do you get a picture on the side of the message?

Last edited by scoobysnacks; 09-24-2002 at 01:34 PM.
Old 09-24-2002, 10:42 AM   #24  
Is it Friday yet?

Welcome Scoobysnacks!! You're the first "lister" that I've been able to say "I know what she looks like!!!". I also have to admit that I giggled when I saw your name - love it!!!

Babette - Let's hear it for an impending Onderland destination!!!!! I hope to be following you there around the beginning of the new year...

Anagram - Let not the scary Wednesday weigh in frighten, those pounds will be ghosties in no time!!! (drink LOTS of water today!)

Amarantha - If you'd like you can borrow my witchy pin. When you press this tiny button on her cape she cackles and her eyes blink red... she's hysterical!

I bought myself an autumn swag yesterday (gotta love Michaels) and it's my new goal to replace that swag at Yule with an appropriate Christmasy one. Then again at spring and so on... that is going to be a gift to myself....

Doing ok so far today - it's 7:45am and I've already got a couple mugs o' water in me... Cats dropped the Tanita scale on the floor AGAIN - so it went under the counter until their psychotic episode is over....

*poof*
Terri
Old 09-24-2002, 12:08 PM   #25  
Empress/Queen

Talking "Double bubble, toil and trouble ...

... cauldron burn; the fat's in trouble!!!" Ummm. "Hocus, pocus, focus, focus; if we do, we'll see this through!" That's the best I can do. That rhymes too.

Ok, focusing! Reporting that I did my light weight workout. Trying to take another day off work, but pledging at least a 20-minute pole walk
AND pledging to keep calories BELOW 1700.

Babette/Arabella!!! Welcome to the Halloween Haunt ... we are HAUNTING DOWN those pesky and chasing them from the magic forest. Waving the wand in your direction for a goal o' 199?! Is that ok? Let me know if that's not where you want it set and I'll change it! The Hag lives to make lists!!!

Punkin: I would LOVE to (virtually) borrow your witchie pin!!! Thanks be!! Please send your scale-hating cats, too! Do you think they are trying to tell you something? I'm going to decorate my living room for Halloween. I get a charge out of walking the seasonal aisles and seeing all the ways this holiday is conceptualized in the mega culture I exist within.

Scoobysnacks: I couldn't download your pic but will try again when the Spirit o' the Internet quits kicking me offline!!! ("Scooby-dooby-do, where are you? Couldn't lose a without you!!!")

Anagram: The crone salutes thy mighty focusing and is looking into the swirling cauldron and reading the message that thou hast nothing to fear from the Wicked Wednesday Weigh-In. With they good efforts this week, The Hag Amarantha feeleth it is in the baggeth! :hypno:

Dollar: GW/Hag Amarantha forgot to commend thee on the other thread for thy hiking prowess!!!! Hiking is the BEST!!! Go, Dollar, go!! You're on your way and hath inspired me to hit the desert for a bit this day also!!!

To All Witches, Ghosts, Hobgoblins and assorted Focused Frightening Folk on this thread ... "Woo-hoo, 'cause the are gonna say, 'Boo-hoo,' on All Hallow's Eve!

Focus, pocus!
Old 09-24-2002, 12:16 PM   #26  
Empress/Queen

The Scary Halloween Challenge Roster

Amarantha: Current Weight 164, Halloween Weight 158

Anagram: Halloween Weight 225

Babette: Current Weight 213, Halloween Weight 199

Bobsgal: Current Weight 258, Halloween Weight 250

Dollar: TBA

Eydie: Current Weight 157, Halloween Weight 148

Guinever: Current Weight 164, Halloween Weight In the 150s

Punkinseed: Current Weight 232.5, Halloween Weight 220

Scoobysnacks: Current Weight 193, Halloween Weight 185

SplittinMySeams: Current Weight 237, Halloween Weight 230

Old 09-24-2002, 01:41 PM   #27  

Thank Pumpkin seed for the welcoming! I lover your name as well and the cute little cat you have on the side. Very cute!
Old 09-24-2002, 05:27 PM   #28  
Empress/Queen

Scooby!!! I haven't tried it but you should be able to upload your picture from the "change avatar" screen ... it's in the user profile section (choose "edit options" and scroll down to the avatar line). Dunno. I'm not good at explaining it but the instructions are in there. Good luck.
Old 09-24-2002, 10:00 PM   #29  
Empress/Queen

Frightful Focus Report: The Hag Amarantha hath finished her eating day above where she wanted to be but still good at 1765. Exercise was two 20-minute walks as well as the weights!!! Never got to do the desert hike but soon ...

Hocus pocus! Focus! Focus!!!

Old 09-25-2002, 09:26 AM   #30  

Yea well scooby had a few to many snacks. However i worked out for and hour and half yesterday. I hope it burned the snacks up including an amazing naughty piece of carrot cake yesterday morning. However i realize in order to be a healthy scooby especially for holloween eve need to cut the snacks out!
Closed Thread