Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-20-2010, 10:56 AM   #151  

S/C/G: 230/225/170

Height: 5'9"

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. Doc says my bloodwork looks good so far; so the morning sickness may be kicking in any day now.

Still at 203! I was a bit nervous because I finally broke down and changed the battery in my scale. But still 203. YAY! I even told hubby to take the last few boxes of chocoate macadamia nut candies to work so they wouldn't be tempting me! Now if I can part with the girl scout cookies -- he may have to pry them from my hands to get them out.

Toobig - congrats on the new low! Change that ticker and enjoy it!

Blonde - No worries about the gain. You've been going thru alot and we can only take so much at a time. Just stay with us here so at least you don't totally forget about the scale.

EZ - You once told me to give you one good week with NO cheating. It worked for me!! Maybe give it a try and see how it goes?

Do great things, TEAM!
AnneL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 11:37 PM   #152  

S/C/G: 222/209.8/130

Height: 5'4

AnneL-that's great news that the blood work looks good. Thank you so much for your kind words.

toobig-congrats..

Good news.. the brownies are finally gone. LOL. I should be doing better starting on Monday since I will be back at work and back on schedule. I do horribly just horribly when I have no schedule. I'm going to visit my grandfather tomorrow. This is my mom's dad and I've not seen him for some time. He's never met my husband either due to the fact he is in prison and has been since I was a very little girl. He and my mom mostly had a phone relationship since her health prevented her from going to visit. I'm very nervous and so is my husband. I hope he doesn't cry too much since I can keep it together until someone starts crying. It is snowing here once again in North Texas. This is the most snow I've ever seen here in my entire life and I've lived here all my life. It was fun at first but now it's just getting to be a hassle. Anyways have a great night.
blondebritbrat17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:26 AM   #153  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

I hope the meeting with your grandfather goes well for you today BRAT I can't believe it is still snowing places when here the weather has been in the 70's!

ANNE great job on those cookies being sent away...far-far away!

I was at 183.4 again this morning...thanks to that halibut last night!

Be good TEAM
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 07:05 PM   #154  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Nothing really to tell. Just hovering at the same weight. I have learned to maintain, what happened to losing?? Waiting on my secret weapon to arrive. I hope it is tomorrow because I am excited to get started.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:03 AM   #155  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

182,8 this morning...yipee...

must have been the cheeseburger pizza I made last night...so good!

I went ez on the cheese!

Be good
Old 03-22-2010, 10:02 PM   #156  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

bump to page one....

help me out here TEAM!
Old 03-23-2010, 08:07 AM   #157  

So I'm eating granola and a yogurt for breakfast today. Trying to be good. I'm going to the doctor today and talking to him about everything that's gone on. Yesterday was NOT a good day. I held up okay at work even when I had two little girls to approach me randomly at recess and talk to me about my mom. It took me off guard so much and just threw me off the rest of the day. I then went home and my husband misunderstood a request I had made for dinner while I was at class last night ..that he needed to make enough for leftovers so we had lunch to take to work for today and I just went off on him like a ticking bomb because I am so tired. So I'm taking a day and going to the doctor today to take care of ME since I don't need to be doing that to people. I hope to get something to help me sleep since I can lay in bed for hours and not sleep right now and also ask him about possibly seeing someone to talk to. So I hope everyone has a good day today! I need to get back on track because last night sitting in class for three hours made me realize how tight my pants are getting even though I've only put back on like 7 pounds. I was really uncomfortable sitting there for so long. Anyways bye!
Old 03-23-2010, 05:19 PM   #158  

S/C/G: 260/ticker/160

Height: 5'6 1/2"

Hi brat I am in west/central texas, abilene. How did it go with your grandfather?

EZ- what kind of crust do you use? Pizza is a favorite of mine and I would like to make a good one at home.

Mtiger, my sil gave me her treadmill and i love the thing.

Anne, can I have a cookie?

New low for me 236. Off to change the ticker.
toobig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 09:34 AM   #159  

Grrrr!!! Up to 205 today. My husband has been out of town all week and cooking went out the window. Note to self: Frozen pizzas and mini-chocolates are NOT good diet food. Today I am climbing back on the wagon. I am living in fear of tomorrow's weigh-in at WW. But maybe a really good day today will help?

Other news: my hubby called home last night to tell me that we will be moving to TX this summer. He's active duty in the Army, so we knew a move was coming eventually, but WHAM! Now it's time. I'm excited and freaking out all at the same time!

Do great things TEAM!
Old 03-24-2010, 11:12 AM   #160  

Anne!!! Welcome to Texas!!!! I really had to fight to get back on the bandwagon last week but it paid off. You can do it.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:27 PM   #161  

Anne-Ooh that is exciting.

Ezmoney and toobig- My visit with my grandfather went well. It just took over two hours to get in the building to see him since it was our first time to go since I had been a child. So we didn't get to visit much due to that and the hours are strict. But next time..

The doctor didn't have too good news. I've gained about ten pounds back in the past month and I'm 210 now. He definitely wants me to start the metformin but wants me to hold off on it so I can get used to my birth control first since my tummy's been upset since I started it Sunday. So I have a follow up appointment in three weeks. He gave me something to help me sleep and I slept so great last night so I'm actually looking forward to going to bed tonight! I just asked a friend to be my work out buddy since I need some accountability and some friends to make it fun. So we are working out some details and will start ASAP I think. I'm excited. It will keep me busy and be healthy. Have a great evening!
Old 03-25-2010, 05:01 PM   #162  

Blonde - I'm glad the visit with your grandfather went OK. Also that the Dr is taking you seriously and helping! You & I seem to be gaining together - WW showed the same gain that I had at home; back to 205. I was inspired to get back on track, but then went out and had a burger and fries for lunch! Uhhh.. not sure what I was thinking on that one. I need to find my focus and get it together before things get out of hand.

The realtor told me I need to get a storage unit and move half our furniture out of the house to make it look bigger before trying to sell. Yikes! Then he went down in the basement and just about had a heart attack when he saw 10 years worth of stuff down there. I am not looking forward to this!

I shall not be an emotional eater... I shall not be an emotional eater... I shall not be an emotional eater.

Thanks for listening TEAM!
Old 03-25-2010, 06:44 PM   #163  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Anne- I would hate to have to move right now. Too much stuff. Good luck.

Nothing really to report. I am STILL waiting on my Gruve. Almost 2 weeks now. What gives??
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 08:04 PM   #164  

bratt- glad you are getting some sleep!!! Care to share? I think we need a new bed, this one has lasted seven years. How is your grandfathers health?

Anne- YIKES!!!! One thing at a time and lots of deep breathes. And be careful about where you get your storage building. Locally there have been some storage building break ins.

Mtiger-Hope you get your gruve soon!!!
Old 03-25-2010, 09:04 PM   #165  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

HEY TEAM ~

I have been reading every day here, just not much to post. I am still hanging around the 183 with a little up and a little down day to day....

Doesn't look like I am going to get that 180 before Easter...dang...

but then when you have nachos for breakfast (last Sat. and Sun.) you have to look at yourself and see where the problem is...

I did and it is Angie....

for not slapping me when she saw me eat them....

dang...

BE GOOD TEAM...summer is coming and spring is here...

perfect time to get the job done!