Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-15-2010, 11:50 AM   #271  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

i am not winning any battles with the scale, but I am mid cycle and it always climbs up. I Do feel alot better. I did a liquid diet yesterday, and feel like food is doing better with me today.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 12:01 PM   #272  

S/C/G: 222/209.8/130

Height: 5'4

I have two parties today as well to attend. I have one in the afternoon a graduation party for a friend then a night party with my co workers to say we survived the end of the year! Haha.. not me but it's still nice to be invited and it means a lot to me when I am no longer working there. I did a dance video yesterday. I couldn't keep up with it in the warm up phase yikes. But I was proud of myself and I didn't give up. I just stopped the video and switched to another dance video with less intensity that I knew I could do. So I now know what my goal dance video to complete is! :-) Have a great day!
blondebritbrat17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 05:07 PM   #273  

yay brat for a goal.
Old 05-15-2010, 08:52 PM   #274  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

well Angie and I went to the graduation party of her student teacher this afternoon...my FAVORITE menu...carne asada...pollo asada....and all the fixings...I stayed well within my food budget...

unfortunately for the host...my wife's student teacher...there was a lot of Tecate beer....when we got there...

when we left....

not so much....

(we had a great time and My wife was in 7th Heaven will all the praise he gave her!)
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 10:58 PM   #275  

lol. EZ!!! WEll, am tired and hungry today. probably from lack of sleep yesterday. still fighting going to sleep though!~
Old 05-16-2010, 12:25 AM   #276  

I squeezed in another dance video work out today. This time a bit harder of a video. I was unable to finish and do the whole video since I had to stop and shower get ready for all of the errands and the parties I had to go to and do. But will be attempting to do the whole thing tomorrow. It's been a fun and hectic day. I am still bloated from Aunt Flo's visit. Didn't help that I had two parties today. I ate a bit at home before going to each party to help on completely indulging. Slowly but surely here I come. :-) Tomorrow I am going to visit a co-workers church and hopefully I like it. Have a great day tomorrow everyone!
Old 05-16-2010, 07:41 AM   #277  

S/C/G: 260/ticker/160

Height: 5'6 1/2"

Scale up two pounds this morning, most likely from the ton of garlic bread I ate yesterday! Wonder what I was thinking? Probably just yum yum
toobig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 09:31 AM   #278  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Well I weighed myself and then started to log the ugly result from yesterday's disaster of....

Mexican food at the party...chips and guac....beer....

Left-over Mexican food from date night for dinner...chips and guac...beer

A very-very rare after dinner snack for me.....popcorn and a root beer...

Oh I was good yesterday...YES I WAS!!!

Good at eating a normal amount of popcorn ...no butter...

but that's about as good as it gets...

for yesterday

Today is a new day

Oh, by the way...I refused to log my weight this morning...being the sabbath and all...

seriously it would take a lot of WORK to write that number down...

Just wouldn't be right on the sabbath to do that now would it?
Old 05-16-2010, 10:53 PM   #279  

I got in my physical activity by helping my husband clean out the garage tonight and put away my mom's things and my childhood things in boxes and put them in the attic. After an hour and a half of us both working on it, my husband can now get his motorcycle out of the garage lol. Now I still need to clean out the two guest bedrooms that are still full of her stuff and paperwork. I have no idea where we are going to put it since our attic is full already. I did not weigh today since I forgot and I was in a hurry to get to church this morning. I visited a different church this morning and it is a much smaller church and I enjoyed it greatly. My husband has agreed to go with me next week to check it out for himself so I am very excited. Have a great night!
Old 05-17-2010, 04:38 PM   #280  

S/C/G: 230/225/170

Height: 5'9"

Glad to see everyone hanging in there. I know I've been MIA the past few weeks. Happy to report that all is well, still, with the pregnancy. I've gained 7 lbs in the 1st trimester; which puts me at 210. As much as I hate to gain; I am SO GLAD that I lost what I did before getting pregnant! Other good news: the house sold & we are moving out in a couple weeks. Now just need to find a new place to live when we get to TX!!! One thing at a time.

Keep up the good work TEAM!
AnneL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 05:27 PM   #281  

Hey Anne, I have wondered about you. Glad to see you back!!!
Old 05-17-2010, 08:45 PM   #282  

well, i had a busy day yesterday in the yard. Today just did 5 loads of laundry..so not much. had a bad headache though.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:17 PM   #283  

Anne-glad to see you back! Whew.. you're a busy one!

Jendiet-Hope that headache gets better.

I'm still at 209. That water weight from Aunt Flo's visit has decided to stick around for now I think haha. I went to a local 4 year university today and spoke to an admissions counselor and I am most likely going to be going back to school full time in the fall and just accelerating finishing my degree now that I am unemployed. I am very excited but a bit nervous about not just getting another full time job and pursuing my dream instead. It's been a lot of big changes around here and I've been stressed a bit and snacking a bit. Now that I am home all day for now I need to watch what I consume. It is so much easier to eat more and drink more. Milk is going fast around here lately for example. So I am going to have to discipline myself. Have a great night!
Old 05-19-2010, 08:35 AM   #284  

Up two pounds to 230, tom so I am not stressed about it to much. Hope everyone has a good wednesday.
Old 05-19-2010, 09:24 AM   #285  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

HI TEAM

Checking in here before Angie and I head to the big apple for my step-d's college graduation.

Weighed in at 186 this morning

I'd say I was un-happy but actually, unfortunately I wasn't

The previous 2 days I was at 187...must have been a lot harder on my "journey of better choices" over the week-end than I thought...

stupid-stupid-stupid.....

I had a talk with myself yesterday and we decided that we have just become way too comfortable with the weight....

not too bad...not too good...content to be 10 over....

as long as I keep "trying"....

TEAM I still do a lot of good things for myself that got me from 201 to 170-175 (175 being much more realistic for me)...

my portion sizes are outstanding most of the time....Friday Night Splits....getting my walks in most days....very-very rare trip for fast food...

however I continue to do things....

too many beers some days...cheese and chips in the house...adding that pepperoni to the occasional pizza...

Maybe it's time to get all of us re-focused to kick summer's butt

I'll think about it on that 5.5 hour trip to NY....

Be good while I'm gone