Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 07:33 PM   #166  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

omg, so busy today with chores....so tired now. I should be due for TOM either tomorrow or Wednesday--please let that be the scale's issue!!!
Old 08-03-2009, 09:20 PM   #167  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Oh my goodness. My walk turned out to be 5.4 miles long. I did it in 1 hr. 15 min. Pretty good. Today I worked on the flower bed from H***, then did jillian's cardio DVD for 35 min. I hope that shows the scale a thing or two.

Jen- TOM is arriving Sat. probably. This is a tough week, but I know that after I will lose something.

Brit- Glad you had a good time. I am planning a weekend away in a few weeks. I never get to go anywhere.

Gary- I'm with ya on the turkey burgers. YUCK!!! It is a texture thing with me. School starts for kids on Sept. 8th. I will need to get in there 2 weeks earlier to move my stuff.....again. Switching to 4th grade this year. Then the next week is full of meetings. 182.8 today, by the way.

Dutch- Losing 70 pounds does that to a person. I just never quit. Exercise is the key for me. Hope that scale keeps inching down for you.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:18 PM   #168  

Height: 5'6"

Ah, yes Mindy,exercise! I can't wait to get back into it. I have ordered some exercise DVD's from Amazon, stretching, yoga and yogalates (didn't even know that existed until a couple of days ago)
So when the chiropractor gives me the green light I can start to move again.
Still 206 and holding, but TOM is lurking so I will just be pleased with not gaining right now.
Have a lovely day everybody!
Old 08-03-2009, 11:56 PM   #169  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

TOM hit the house tonight...Macaroni Grill)

ok...Tom is Angie's ex...we had dinner together....

MINDY I was up to 184
Old 08-04-2009, 09:37 AM   #170  

S/C/G: 222/209.8/130

Height: 5'4

Okay so I'm not in the best of moods today. Trying to snap out of it. I'm just very tired since I woke up at 7:20am this morning to start preparing for work in two weeks. Yesterday wasn't a good day either. I went to the urologist after having two other doctors suggest strongly that I go to one and he ordered some tests and I went and had them done and I'm still uncomfortable from them and am having to do a voiding diary oh what fun. I go back on Thursday to hear about my test results and also show him my diary. So I was not home all day yesterday and I was already tired from my trip and to top it all off on the way home I stopped to get gas for my car and somehow while trying to adjust the handle since it was hurting my hand I got gas all over my shoe which soaked into my foot. Did you know milk can help to stop the burning sensation from that even after you wash your foot off? I didn't! Anyways it's a brand new day is how I'm looking at it.

Gary and Mtiger- I do not like turkey burgers much either. I think it's the texture for me too.

Anyways all have a great day!
Old 08-04-2009, 05:09 PM   #171  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

hi all i am doing alright i found out my grandpa died this morning. it was somewhat expected some what unexpected. so with that i am not sure how much i will be on especially closer to the weekend. ( at least that is when i am thinking the funeral will be.) any way for now it is business as usual.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:14 PM   #172  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Gary- I win today. 182.4 The other TOM will be at my house soon. I am making him take some baggage with him when he leaves.

Mrsauggie- Sorry to hear about your grandpa. Take care.

Dutch- Have fun with those DVD's.

Brit- I hate when I get that gas smell on my hands. Where are the days of full service???

Today has not been a very good day here. We have a 13 yr. old Australian Sheperd that has been declining lately. He would'nt eat yesterday and he cannot stand up anymore. We have to pck him up and help him get his balance before he can move. Then he can take a few steps and falls. I am having a hard time dealing with the reality of what we probably have to face. He is eating today, but really can't get around. I wish this were easier.

I didn't work out today, except for the tear ducts.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:04 PM   #173  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

HI TEAM ~

So sorry for all the sadness here

MINDY My ex-sister in law just went through that a few months ago with her white shepherd, a real sweetie. My brother may be going through it too with his cocker spaniel. She hurt her back and can't walk by herself...after many $$$ at the vet she is still showing little improvement...my brother has to carry her out to potty...it is getting real difficult for him. I pray for peace. I was at 183.0 this morning...doesn't make sense after cheeses enchiladas on Sunday and Macaroni Grill last night...we shall see tomorrow.

MRSAUGIE Sorry about your grandpa. My kids just went back to Minn. this week-end for a family reunion. Son, daughter and nephew both called me to say he was looking a lot older than when they saw him 6 months ago, he is around 80 if I remember right...my ex's dad but always a dear friend of mine.

BRAT I hope the tests turn out to be a positive for you. I hate that gas smell on my hands!

DUTCH I am glad the exercise and chiropractic visits are paying off. Keep that ball rolling down to the 100's!

JEN I hope the weigh in for you tomorrow is a happy one!
Old 08-04-2009, 11:26 PM   #174  

MrsAugie, sorry to hear about your grandpa Take care of you and your family, and I will be thinking about you in the next few days.

Mindy, how difficult for you! Seeing a beloved furry friend come to his old age and having to make tough decisions... I will certainly be thinking of you and your family in the next few days as well

Blond, good tip about the milk! Keep smiling

Forgot to weigh myself this morning but there probably wasn't much point to it anyway, TOM arrived yesterday and I feel like the Goodyear blimp I am so bloated. And I was soooo tired yesterday, and right now for that matter, that it feels like I am walking through molasses. Oh well, just have to tough it out I guess.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:37 AM   #175  

S/C/G: 222/209.8/130

Height: 5'4

MsAugie- I am so sorry about your grandpa.

Mindy-Aww..sorry about your baby.

Yesterday was not a good day I guess because I felt so bad plus TOM is due to show up any day now and it has been getting very HOT here and I've lived in Texas all of my life and this heat is getting to me and I am not going outside for anything except to get the mail or walk into a place from the car. Every two years or so there is a summer to where the heat really gets to me. Yesterday I had three bowls of chocolate ice cream. YES THREE. There I've confessed. But it was so refreshing. I've not even bothered to weigh myself. I am going to see about getting back my treadmill from my mother and ask her today about it. I don't think they're using it and I want it lol. I'm doing laundry today then going grocery shopping. My husband finished up the rest of the painting of the house while I was gone and I'd like to surprise him with a nice/romantic dinner on Friday night. I already have cheese fondue planned for an appetizer and strawberry cake planned for dessert. But no ideas on the main course. I'd be open to suggestions.

Anyways have a great day everyone! It's a brand new day!
Old 08-05-2009, 11:01 PM   #176  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

BRAT ~ Here is an easy recipe that Angie and I love...it has an expensive look and taste (we feel) and so easy!

Very important that you use the Ragu Margherita Sauce!

http://www.makinglifebetter.com/food...ken-margherita

Last edited by EZMONEY; 08-05-2009 at 11:02 PM.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:40 PM   #177  

208 today. Aaaaagh! I HATE TOM. I know this will come off quickly in a couple of days, but I am so very bloated I can barely close my hands into a fist.
I also feel very tired, haven't slept very well the last few nights and it is starting to have its effects.
ok, enough yammering.
Hope you all have a wonderful day.
Old 08-06-2009, 04:39 PM   #178  

Bump!
Old 08-06-2009, 07:37 PM   #179  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchgirl View Post
Bump!
I'll call your bump and raise it 2 bumps.....
Old 08-06-2009, 07:37 PM   #180  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

bump
Closed Thread