Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 08:39 PM   #181  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

We decided to hold out for a few more weeks with our dog. He is not in any real pain and still enjoying being with us. I still have a few weeks off and have time for the extra care. We are just letting him be. No more tests, or funny foods, or meds. Just let him enjoy himself. We'll know when it is time.

On top of that depressing note, I too am barreling towards TOM and was way up on the scale today, 185.2. I'm in one of those lulls where I feel I am making no progress. Saw my friend yesterday and she is so skinny it just depressed me.

Anyhow, keep keepin on everyone. It is our struggles that make us stronger, right?? Boy I should be ready for some heavy duty weight lifting here soon.
Old 08-07-2009, 12:44 AM   #182  

Height: 5'6"

You are right, Mindy, you will know when it's time and until then you can just love him to bits.
And you know the weight will go down after TOM has passed through. Hang in there, It is going to happen for us!
I am at 207 today, so heading in the right direction again.

Have a great day, everybody!
Old 08-08-2009, 02:41 AM   #183  

Bump!
Everybody seems to have disappeared!
Back to 206 today. YeaY!
Old 08-08-2009, 09:37 AM   #184  
mtiger

Wink

Here's a weird thing. We took Rippy off all meds and are just letting him be happy and comfortable. What happened?? He started walking better. He can even get up on his own if he really wants to. Strange, but really good.

TOM just needs to get here and be done so I can lose a few pounds and feel better. I am tired of hovering around 183. It is going to be rainy here all day so I will need to workout inside.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:03 AM   #185  

S/C/G: 222/209.8/130

Height: 5'4

Well I'm checking in before I get started on my day. I'm a bit busier than usual. I have a lunch at noon to go to then I have a bachelorette/lingerie party to go to at night. TOM is supposed to be coming so I have not weighed myself at all this week. So I'm not sure where I'm at right now. Eating has not been great since I got back from my trip because we needed groceries badly this week but I put it off to save on some money and wait on some sales which is a good thing otherwise I shudder to think what I would have paid lol since this was a big load we got. My husband just left to go get my treadmill back from my mom which I am looking forward to. Unfortunately my hubby was off today which I didn't know and I scheduled these plans. Then tomorrow he's going to be gone to more state guard training again. This past month I just feel like we are two ships passing each other in the night. I got another haircut yesterday and it's so short that my hairstylist had to shave my neck so that was a bit weird haha. I had avoided having my hair cut this short for a very long time under the notion that it would emphasize that my face is much rounder now and that my neck is fatter. But it really doesn't do that, if anything it's almost more flattering I think and hope haha. Guess those magazines that say those type of things aren't always right ha.

Mtiger-That is weird. But enjoy!
Anyways you all have a great weekend!
Old 08-09-2009, 02:57 AM   #186  

Oh Mindy, that is so good to hear about your baby! You get to spend more time with him, that's great.
Blond, don't overdo things, build in some down time, girl! Nice about the haircut. I only cut my hair short once, and it just soooo doesn't look good on me at all! and sometimes I do wish I could have it short, It would just be so much quicker to manage. But I shouldn't complain, I have really good hair, thick and full and wavy, so I will count my blessings.
TOM is in full party mode here so I am taking it easy today.
Have a great day, all!
Old 08-09-2009, 02:32 PM   #187  

S/C/G: 222/209.8/130

Height: 5'4

I am back.. barely LOL. I just only got up about an hour and half ago at 11am something. Missed church completely. I was out until 3am this morning with the bachelorette party I went to. It was not my intention to stay that late at ALL. But where there is drinking there are at times drama and that's what happened unfortunately. Some of the designated drivers ditched some other people that rode with them to where we were and seeing as how I was one of the few ones that had a car and was also SOBER I stayed behind while we tried figure out how the heck we were going to get all these people home. One of them took the BRIDE'S car it wasn't even her own car which kind of added a bit more fuel to the fire I guess. Despite all of that we all still had a lot of fun I think. It worked out but I was happy to be home and in bed. I would like to go back to where I was last night with my hubby- it was a piano duel bar which had a lot of good music being played.

Dutchgirl-You're lucky indeed to have thick hair. I do not have thick hair at all which is why I keep it above my shoulders always and now it is just past my ear lobes barely in a really short bob.

Have a great Sunday all!
Old 08-09-2009, 05:25 PM   #188  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

I am not ditching you gals!

Computer issues and busy week-end watching dil cheer at San Diego Charger's Stadium....Quallcom

184 this morning...

glad for the Rippy

c-ya all soon!
Old 08-09-2009, 09:31 PM   #189  
mtiger

Wink

Hey guys! My Rippy is even better today. He can get up and down and even go up the stairs (2 steps), not down though. I love this dog. My son (who owns the dog with me) was very happy to learn this today.

TOM has arrived. Even though I feel like crawling into a ball and not moving, I am still going. Did WATP for 30 min. tonight and about 5 min. of thigh work. I was 183.8 today......again. It is time for a lower number, don't ya think???

Brit- Sounds like a busy weekend. Hope you get to relax a little now.

Dutch- You and me both. I just keep going though. I refuse to let it derail me.

Gary- Hope you had fun watching the cute cheerleaders.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:29 PM   #190  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

hello all, I am still here just got back from a great vacation. Very tired. lol.

I am scared to see my morning weight because I haven't weighed in a week almost!

I didn't completely blow all sense of a diet while gone, but I did't behave perfectly either.
Old 08-09-2009, 11:45 PM   #191  

Jen and EZ, glad to see you back!

Mindy, that is just such good news about Rippy. And good for you for still working out in spite of TOM. I did a few bits around the house but no more than that. And yes, you really deserve a lower number on the scale. It will happen! Soon!

Blond, those are potentially nasty situations! not cool to commit to being designated driver and then ditching the people one is supposed to drive. Good of you to help out the situation.

206 again today. Going to the chiropractor today for an evaluation. I must say it is doing me a lot of good. We are going to discuss starting some exercise today, so I finally get to move a bit again. The main focus right now is to strengthen my back and keep everything in place.
I am really tired, my 2 furry monsters had a restless night and woke me up several times. I don't know what their problem was
Off to get ready for work.

Have a great day,everybody!
Old 08-10-2009, 06:48 PM   #192  

Mindy, I am so glad your dog is doing better. How sad to see that! Blonde do be careful. EZ, glad your computer is fixed. Well I'm on stupid TOM, and my lowest weight was 176.6 today!

I slept alot today. I only took in 800 cs. so I still have a deficit. But I'm cutting off my eating time back to 7pm. ON vacation I ate low carb breakfasts, and I ate and drank beer really late at night. I was constantly on the move though.

Please let me get to 170!

Last edited by jendiet; 08-10-2009 at 06:49 PM.
Old 08-10-2009, 09:31 PM   #193  
mtiger

Wink

Nothing much to report today. TOM is still here, I walk/jogged about 3.5 miles tonight. Came home wringing wet. The scale was up a bit today. Still not doing what I would like. Hopefully soon.
Old 08-10-2009, 09:37 PM   #194  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

182.0 this morning!

Computer "may" be fixed...my wife is multi-talented!

I don't drink late at night...out by then....wink!

Wonder if the furry monsters smelled gas?

Those DD's did not do their job!

C-Ya!
Old 08-10-2009, 10:12 PM   #195  

well, couldn't go to bed with just 800 cs, and too tired to exercise! Stupid tom.
Closed Thread