Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 09:17 PM   #91  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Gary- Man that is like 2 pounds. What the heck??? I was at 183.4 today, so just down .4. Well, hopefully soon I can get back to that low point.

Just finished my 2 mile jog. Good and sweaty.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:31 PM   #92  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Easy TIGER....I was at 183.0 this morning...

doing decent on the beer and food (chips are much better this week)

worked some overtime...maybe burned a few calories...

BRAT take it easy girl! We don't want you back where you were!

HI TEAM....hope all is well!
Old 07-21-2009, 11:23 PM   #93  

Height: 5'6"

Good morning, everyone!
EZ and Tiger, you've got a bit of a race going there. Keep up the good works.
Blond, good news that your mom is getting a break, make sure you get one too and keep taking care of yourself.
My back continues to be a problem, but I am seeing a chiropractor tomorrow so maybe that will help. I hope so, this is getting very old now. I want to get back to exercise and not feel tired from having this nagging pain all the time.

Hope you all have a great day!
Old 07-21-2009, 11:37 PM   #94  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Prayers DUTCH that the back pain heals and your trip to the back-cracker goes well. Until Angie started doing yoga..a lot...she had to see hers at least once a month....hugs
Old 07-22-2009, 10:34 AM   #95  

S/C/G: 222/209.8/130

Height: 5'4

Dutch and EZMONEY- Thanks for the good thoughts. I will take care of myself yesterday I barely did anything and won't be doing anything else today and am not leaving the house. I'm already feeling better today. Guess I just need a day of rest in between activities still.

Dutch- Sorry to hear about your back. Take care of that and hope the doctor helps.

I will be walking the dogs later tonight. Rowdy has been a bit stir crazy. He was pretty bad behavior wise yesterday. I felt like I spent all day yelling yesterday. Anyways I let them out in the backyard last night to do their business and all of a sudden I just see Rowdy racing and I do mean full out running as fast as he can go around the perimeter of our backyard and it hits me that I have not walked him in a while. Duhh. No wonder he's been a little terror inside. I felt bad. I didn't realize how those 30 minute walks were helping. So it was a good lesson for me.

Anyways have a good day!
Old 07-22-2009, 07:45 PM   #96  
mtiger

Wink

Gary- 183.2. Still just hanging in the 183's. I don't like it. I want some progress here. Good job avoiding those beers and chips.

I have been eating out a lot the last few days. We are basically out of food around here. WTH??? Need to shop on payday Friday so I can eat at home. Gotta go workout now.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:27 PM   #97  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

MINDY I was at 183.6 this morning.....race is still on!

BRAT if at all possible get those mutts out walking every day...it is good for them and you!

DUTCH I hope that back is better today.

SUPER J ~ MRSAUGIE ~ KAT ~ JULES...we miss you!
Old 07-23-2009, 10:50 AM   #98  
mtiger

Wink

Gary- How funny. We are exactly the same today 183.6. What gives??? I NEED to get lower. I have goals here ya know.
Old 07-23-2009, 11:50 AM   #99  

Well TEAM I weighed myself this morning. And I am down another pound and half roughly to 204 even. I really think this is because in the past two weeks I have not had those crappy 100 calorie snacks which never fill you up in my pantry at all so you end up eating 2 or 3 lol and I either go without a snack now or have yogurt or skim milk which is more filling. Anyways the dogs are not going to be happy with me. My mom emailed me and asked me to come and take her to the mall so she can shop for a few things like a bathing suit stock up on some makeup because next week on Tuesday I'm driving us both to the Houston area to celebrate her birthday with her identical twin sister. When I was really young that was a family tradition and now it's not so much anymore so whenever we are able to do it we all really look forward to it. So I'm very excited she is able to travel now which is also a perk of being off chemo. Anyways I need to get going and call her and see what time she wants me up at the house today. Bye!
Old 07-23-2009, 04:47 PM   #100  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

well i have been around and reading and just do not have alot to say at the moment.

Gary --- i was at Lake Superior on the out skirts of the Porcupine Mountains in the Upper Peninsula. and that is about a 4 hour drive and so is Lake Michigan. i live in the center of Wisconsin.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:37 PM   #101  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

HI TEAM

MINDY....I was at 184 this morning on the 2nd anniversary of my journey...which is 14 pounds up from last year at this time....race is still on girl!

BRAT....how cool! Have a great time with your mom and aunt!

MRSAUGIE ....Sounds like fun at the lake. Glad you are back...

I have a lot to review in my head gals. After achieving my goal last year I have gotten lazy. I am still doing better but I have work to do....we have work to do. We are not at our goals yet!

So glad we have each other to pull strength from
Old 07-24-2009, 10:14 AM   #102  

Well I didn't take my mom to the mall yesterday. So I didn't walk like I thought I was going to be also pushing a wheelchair. The mall that she lives closest to is quite a good size and has 2 floors as well and some of the department stores have three floors. So I was prepared to do a lot of walking and pushing her which is good exercise. She was too tired from having an adult girlie slumber party with a friend for two days haha and so was I really. So I stayed home and did most of the laundry to help prepare for next week. My husband has been working a lot of late hours and I've been bad by staying up late this whole week and waiting on him and then us watching tv together in bed until like midnight and I'm noticing the effects now and I'm feeling a bit run down again. So I talked to him yesterday while he was at work on the phone since that's how much he's working that we are now talking more by text message or on the phone than in actual person it feels like and told him unfortunately it has to stop the late nights. Part of taking care of myself I guess but it was hard telling my husband that since I have been enjoying just watching tv in bed with him. Have a great day everyone!

Last edited by blondebritbrat17; 07-24-2009 at 10:17 AM.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:38 PM   #103  
mtiger

Wink

Gary- Even though you're not where you were last year, I'd say you are still in a pretty good place. Hey, you're not over 200 pounds!!! And really, from the pics I've seen, you look pretty darn good to me. This is obviously going to be a slow race. I was 183.4 today. Can't seem to get past the 180's.
Old 07-24-2009, 10:29 PM   #104  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Well TEAM I was at 182.6 this morning...closer but no cigar!

Took step-d and her new flavor of the month out for mexican food so my loss will be my gain tomorrow morning I'm sure.

I will get a walk in with Angie though.

MINDY thanks for the compliments...please see your eye doctor before school starts.

BRAT Good to see your mom up and about...TV with DH is good but "balance" until your strength is back!

C-YA
Old 07-25-2009, 07:07 AM   #105  

OK, reality check.
I finally made myself get on the scale this morning, before I went grocery shopping.
Back up to 112 Lbs.
I could kick myself, but that won't help. What will help is being accountable to myself. I just did a big shop and got good food. No junk.
I am dusting off my food log and kitchen scales.
And just because I cannot run doesn't mean I cannot walk.
So there will be a walk this afternoon.
And my next goal is Onederland.

I WILL GET THERE!!!
Closed Thread