UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 08-31-2004, 10:09 AM   #46  
honourary nutcase

S/C/G: 238/234/196

Height: 5'10"

Default hey hey hey i've decided to join you.

I've been away for a while so I'm just back. I'm dead on 14st and would love to be at 13st for xmas. So thats....4 months. maybe I can do it. maybe I can. but I'm sure as **** giong to try!!
So if I can lose 1 pound a week I will be very happy indeed. I'm cutting down on my refined sugars, dieticians orders, so hopefully there will be some movement down towards the thinner, slimmer, trimmer moi!

Wish me luck!
How is everyone else going?

Loz x
can see what i look like on http://www.faceparty.com/needa_hug_now66
hugmequick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 06:49 AM   #47  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Welcome Loz

I'm back to being frustrated again. It was the bank holiday weekend that did it!! I would've been fine if we'd not had that extra day off!! lol

We went to Cornwall and ate out lots, and ate saffron buns, and pasties, and I baked gingerbread men....

I went kickboxing last night though, but it wasn't as strenuous as usual so the pounds didn't come back off! To top it all, I'm not sure what my scales are playing at.... sometimes they say 13.2 and sometimes they say 12.9....

Anyway, it's a nice day, so I'm going for a bike ride after I've posted, then I'll spend the afternoon on the computer doing my Portfolio.

2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 07:07 AM   #48  

Well I'm still in my 2 month slump and back to Blackpool (the cause of it) at the weekend. Have to kick myself on Monday and not go ott in Blackpool.
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 12:00 PM   #49  
aka Superwoman!

oh veggie, you can do it!!

think about us winter solstice girls while you're fighting with your willpower!

If you're mega good before you go, then you'll be spurred on to keep on track in blackpool...?

I've been for my bike ride - 16.5 miles PHEW! Now I get to sit on my arse for 5 hours typing! lol
Old 09-01-2004, 06:48 PM   #50  
Gym'll fix it!!

Wow, thats one heck of a bike ride Well Done

Nice Pics Loz

Hey Veggie, Step Away from the pint pot not to mention the chips
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 08:45 PM   #51  

Loz - you don't look 14 Stone!
Kelly M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2004, 05:00 AM   #52  
aka Superwoman!

Hello everone!!

I walked round london yesterday with my pedometer on, and it reckoned I walked 10 miles!! Woohoo!!

That's nearly 1000 calories burnt off! Blimey! I did walk from Tottenham Court Road to South Kensington, so I guess that might have something to do with the MEGA MILAGE!! lol

Today is : too I'm on target for my winter solstice challenge!

Although I might buy a new electronic pair if our team wins the month competition at work cos we get some vouchers for argos. You can't argue with an electronic pair!!

Old 09-03-2004, 01:33 PM   #53  
Gym'll fix it!!

Who sez you can't? I argue with my electronic one all the time
Well Done on the mega walk
Old 09-06-2004, 02:23 PM   #54  
Gym'll fix it!!

So, How many weeks is it now? 16? time is running out especially for me I plan on a trip back home for Crissy and I don't want to take this fat arse with me
How is everyone else doing? Got to be better than me I don't know whether to join W.W. or not maybe the thought of the weekly weigh-in will scare me into doing something..it worked last time.
Old 09-06-2004, 06:25 PM   #55  

Yeh Cat - that looming weigh in scares you all week so you are good (er) than if doing it by yourself.....well speaking for me anyways

Yeh go,,,but secretly do SW - and when they are amazed at how much you losing you can turn round and say..."well actually my sweetpeas...ive being doing Slimming World" and then you can convert them all

Go chick go....what have you got to lose? Other than few lb maybe?
Kelly M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 05:43 PM   #56  
Gym'll fix it!!

I'm too tight! the last time I joined I begrudged paying the fee just to jump on a weighing scale and I did'nt like the group they were dead clicky and praised the same little bunch every week..even when others had lost too and at the end of the day when I quit going I thought that couple of hundred bucks could have gone to a nice piece of exercise equipment I think i'll do alright if you keep kerr...powing me and using
Old 09-07-2004, 06:02 PM   #57  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat90
I'm too tight! the last time I joined I begrudged paying the fee just to jump on a weighing scale and I did'nt like the group they were dead clicky and praised the same little bunch every week..even when others had lost too and at the end of the day when I quit going I thought that couple of hundred bucks could have gone to a nice piece of exercise equipment I think i'll do alright if you keep kerr...powing me and using
I hate that. At my sw group they always cheer the 2 blokes that go really loudly it so annoys me. I been going 6 (eep) months and they don't look any slimmer to me.
Old 09-08-2004, 05:50 AM   #58  
aka Superwoman!

@ veggie

we all know men need their egos boosted constantly! The leaders either a) fancy them and/or b) are scared that if they don't praise them then they won't come back!!

Anyway... I've been a bit of a pig, and a little pound has crept on... please girls, do your worst! He He!

I even went to my kickboxing class last night, which usually shifts a few pounds in an hour, but just my luck they didn't really do anything too strenuous!

So I'm off for a bike ride next and to register at my new docs.

good luck ladies

Old 09-08-2004, 06:38 AM   #59  

I can't shout for a pound on, to quote Peter Kay 'I can sh*t a pound'

Now me, you can shout at me. I was clothed 16 st .11 and a half at sw last week (at night) now I am unclothed 16 st 8 (morning) now the difference in clothes and time of day weight is normally about 7 pounds so I have gained.
Old 09-08-2004, 06:59 AM   #60  

S/C/G: 256.5/256/???

Height: 5 ft 4

Veggie, it's different scales innit so you can't compare the two results innit?
and even if you have gained, at least you're gonna take if off again
clarrie is offline   Reply With Quote