UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 12-03-2004, 02:17 PM   #151  
Gym'll fix it!!

oh gawd what is it now? 3 weeks tomorrow Yippee less than 2 weeks until I go now
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 02:48 PM   #152  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

I heard someone wish someone else a Merry Christmas today!! AAaaaaaaaarrrrrgggghhh! They then justified it with, "Well it is only 3 weeks away you know!"

3 weeks! I could have finished all my projects in 3 weeks if I solidly worked on them! 3 weeks is ages! Stupid people!

Isn't it hard trying not to eat spotted dick and custard every night? I get really hungry if I get cold, and I'm colder this year than ever because of motorbike riding and having less insulation, so am finding it quite hard! Just bought new bike gloves and a balaclava.....
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 03:19 AM   #153  

Tummy bug conqured now, and sweet things taste sickly, wonder how long that will last! I think 3lbs off this week thanks to that, but may not get weighed today due to waiting in for delivery of new futon. My other half needs a firm mattress for his back, I do prefer softer but have long since got used to it (ooh vicar!)
Keep it up chicks
taichilady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 08:35 AM   #154  
aka Superwoman!

OOh tai! Saucy!

Glad you're feeling lots better, just in time for Crimbo and all those mince pies
Old 12-08-2004, 06:36 PM   #155  

Would you believe I don't like mince pies ? No-one in the house eats them, or Xmas pudding or cake. Looking forward to having a nice bottle of gin and some slimline tonic. Must get the freezer fixed, so I can have ice too - and ice cream at some point, which I'd rather have than any other dessert , preferably chocolate .
Old 12-09-2004, 08:04 PM   #156  
Gym'll fix it!!

No..I don't like them either but I am partial to a bit of christmas cake WITHOUT the marzipan if MIL has baked one she'll get to eat my marzipan as well as hers
Old 12-13-2004, 07:56 PM   #157  

11 days... and all I have done is put on
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 04:19 AM   #158  

Poor Veggie - don't feel downhearted ! I've lost count of the number of times I've told myself I'm going to do it, and not done so. The time probably isn't right for you, and something will come along soon and give you the incentive and determination to go for it!
Don't forget, there's the Easter Challenge next, maybe that will be your time to shine!
Old 12-14-2004, 08:20 AM   #159  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Veggie luv, I'm right there with ya, I've put on again this week, I have had friends visiting and now I'm away for two days with another friend and I know we'll not be eating low fat stuff.

You did so well from the beginning of the year, so you know you can do it again. Just keep checking in here, and telling us what's up.

It's a hard time of the year already for us people that like their food, but we're all still in this together.... keep yer chin up
BritinNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 06:25 PM   #160  
Gym'll fix it!!

Yeh..just do what i'm doing Veggie whats that you ask? forgetting about it until after the New Year all I can think about at the moment is going to the chippy for steak pudd and chips and hubby is dying for a curry
Old 12-16-2004, 05:30 AM   #161  
aka Superwoman!

Maybe the winter solstice challenge should be who can eat the most mince pies before xmas.... or the most ice cream!!

I don't like mince pies either but stick insect does, good job I don't cos I keep buying them, they're the only thing in the cupboard so I don't eat em!!