UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 05-19-2004, 12:34 PM   #181  

Disgraceful Teel! You don't give a toot for the musci I can tell. It was the bloke who got his shirt ripped off that held your attention!

Yes as usual the voting was political and I knew we would not do wel (crap song anyway) but rmemeber some of these countries would probably go to war if there neighbours did not vote for them! Also the Balkan countries like something lively and there were too many dreary ballads. I thought the Icelandic guy was cute. Ukraine were done up in leathers and whips and gawd knows what and it was a thumper of a song. I liked it.

Yes apparently muscle does weigh more than fat so don't feel too despondent. Just think of your Greek God on the Eurovision that'll cheer you up - he wants you to shakey him. That is an order!

Wow it sounds like your corner of Suffolk is in bloom! My Aunt visits someone there and goes to a county fair and always has a good time.
peacock 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 12:46 PM   #182  
Gym'll fix it!!

I think you're right Teel it turned into day 3 yesterday i started off with good intentions but did'nt finish off with them hope i can stick to it today or i'll be in trouble at my weigh in think i am anyway but i can stop it from getting any worse
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 02:52 PM   #183  

Thumbs down

ive a good mind not to come back untill you all stop talking about that bloody eurovision contest i absolutly hate the thing and havent watched it since bucks fizz ripped off there skirts and only then incase they fell on their faces anyway where to start CHRIS the house is only 5 minutes away but no external stairs so no more being stuck in the house and the added bonus of having three bedrooms instead of two so my heathens will have their own rooms and once and for all well find out who makes all that sodding mess personally i think they are both as bad as each other now CAT hope you had a good birthday certainly sounded good what age are you now 21 again ive decieded to stay 21 for good now VEGGIE i love butlins used to go there every year with my nana brings back very good memories thanxs hows the eating been this wek ive been terrible i just havent had the heart all week i think it might be the stress of wanting this house so badly but not being able to find out until at least the 2nd or 3rd of june my god ill have put back on all my weight by then DILL its not just you that runs for the fridge when you get streesed its my solace too we need to find something else to do so if you come up with any solutions let me know!!!well i fully expect to have put on weight this week and they will probably take the half stone sticker back off me but it just means ive got to work really hard to get back to what i was 2 weeks ago and it will probably take me longer than 2 weks to do it so ladies im off and will speak to you all later CAROL good luck for tonight and i will be back on later to find out how you did
kirsty
linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 03:14 PM   #184  

I hate my scales they show me 2 pounds more than last week This weekend I have to drink less
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 11:37 PM   #185  
Gym'll fix it!!

I'll stay 21 too then Kirsty i'm at the age where you have to remember what year you were born and then count to make sure that you got it right

Just trying to add up what i've eaten today to see if i'm OK or not i hate it when i don't journal right away cos i tend to forget the odd thing i've wracked my brains tho' and i'm pretty sure i've got everything did'nt eat anything bad today anyway cos i went shopping just had 2 beers going to have the second one now puts me at nice total for the day
Old 05-20-2004, 03:19 PM   #186  
Gym'll fix it!!

I'm back on track and hopefully this weeks B/D gain won't be as bad as expected i'll be back to losing next week and i expect Kirsty and Carol to be right there with me Don't know whether to go shopping this afternoon or cut the grass
Old 05-20-2004, 03:52 PM   #187  

well i chickened out i never went to get weighed but my eating has been brill today and i just need to get water up to scratch mums car got vandalised last night so we spent most of the day going to the police and the garage for the damage from last week and then the other garage for the scratch that went from the bonnet to the boot mum was devistated then the nice man at the garage got a heavy duty polisher and buffed out the scratches as most of them were surface damage so she didnt need to claim her insurance again well off to check the other threads and will speak to you all later
kirsty
Old 05-20-2004, 04:41 PM   #188  
Gym'll fix it!!

Little 's !!! Some kids have nothing better to do <- this is what they need and plenty of it
Old 05-21-2004, 06:42 AM   #189  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Hi all, was up at the crack of dawn this morning to get Hannah to school for six a.m ready for her band trip to Ohio. And people have the cheek to be smiling and chirpy at that time! I am not a morning person.
Am off to the zoo today with my class, an hours ride on a school bus with noisy kids and then a trundle around for four hours trying to keep them from climbing in the lion pit. Sounds like a fun day to me
Am making a packed lunch, will be very healthy
Have a great day all.
BritinNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 07:02 AM   #190  

AAAARGH!I have just lost the whole bloody post! I think I hit the preview button the same time as Chris only she must have a faster finger!! Nice to hear from you Chris!
Oh ye gads I'll start again. Linus sorry about your mum's car..little beggars...I'd love to join Cathy and
Chris...will be thinking of you and your little dears! I don't know if I would stop them climbing in the lion pit...I think I would be well charged to help them in!
I don't understand my pc at the moment. When I was writing my original post my smilie link would not work....now it is! Hmmmn. Very strange.
Sorry Veggie about your bad scales! Give them a good talking to
It has stopped raining out there now.. .we had a quick torrential downpour and I hopped out smartish to rescue the hand washed t-shirt off the line...as usual a white T with narrow navy blue stripes had a tomato stain on it!! It took a bleach wash to get it out! I see my neighbour at the back's washing is still out, now probably as wet as when it was put out originally. I don't think I'll risk putting my T out again...mind you..just think of all that excercise...running in and out and in and out to the whim of the weather!!
Right! Let me see if I can lose this one!!

Last edited by teel; 05-21-2004 at 07:08 AM.
teel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 11:09 AM   #191  

Losing posts is the most annoying thing
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 03:07 PM   #192  

hi all thanks for the thoughts about mums car i was more upset about the state mum got herself in than i was about the car mum has lots of medical problems including angina so she got herself in a right state i love the zoo i just adore big cats and especially tigers white ones ecspecially so if you want chris ill take your place ill even hang around with the monsters for you and i promise not to throw them all to the lions
kirsty
Old 05-21-2004, 09:21 PM   #193  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

HI all,
Teel nice to hear from you again luv, how are you feeling? You sound like you're zipping about after that tee shirt in the rain Good for you.
I've had a good but long day. The trip to the zoo went well although it took two hours to get there on the bus as the driver took the wrong turn off on the interstate, daft tart. The kids were brillinat, they had such a great time and although it drizzled all day, it was warm so it was ok. A bit of rain never hurt anyone.
Have been awesome on my eating today, had a nice healthy lunch at the zoo and came home and made a delish low fat chicken stir fry tonight with loads of garlic which was very yummy, if I do say so myself.
Am off for a nice relaxing bath now, might not pop in until late tomorrow as we may have no power.........ugh, and the weather is forcast, as 90 degrees, hot, hazy and humid....and no air if there's no power........they'll be some people grumling in this house I know...not me though I love it hot!
BritinNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 09:18 PM   #194  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Girls

Chris @ "daft tart not heard that one before

Not done much today had too many cold ones last night and feel got work early in the morning too when will i learn to take it easy? i knew that i'd pay for it today but did it stop me? did it heck! I should drink a pint of water and take an aspirin before bed that usually helps when i've partied too hard yesterday i was cutting down brush for 5 hours so i got plenty of exercise there and the property around the house is almost broom free i know it won't last long so i'll enjoy it while i can
Old 05-23-2004, 12:52 PM   #195  

hi all done absolutly nothing today lay on the setee and took the dogs out so nothing to tell you hope everyone has had a good weekend and ive eaten good still cant get my head round the water thing are you sure diet irn bru doesnt do the same job
kirsty