UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 05-17-2004, 07:09 PM   #166  

Happy Birthday (yesterday)
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 03:40 AM   #167  

Happy belated b.day to Cat90.

SMiling Sal - I thik you are confused - Russia's song was not at all like anything Johnny Rotten/Lydon would have done. I am sure you mean Turkey's. I liked that one!! Check on the Eurovision website (the Beeb have one where you can see video clips) and you will see I am right. Russia's was wishy washy (sorry Veggie!).
peacock 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 05:55 AM   #168  

hi all what has everyone been up to appart from eurovision i didnt watch any of it i cant stand terry wogan so dont know who won and who was crap well i might be getting a new house so keep everything crossed for me im going to check the other threads and ill speak later
kirsty
ps eating is crap
linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 07:37 AM   #169  

Good luck for new house Kirsty.

I off to beach with hayfever and bad knee
Old 05-18-2004, 08:42 AM   #170  

Grr essay crisis= eat everything in the kitchen crisis!
dilleight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 09:39 AM   #171  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Dill GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN! Be strong luv, don't let an essay undo your hard work

CATHY: Happy Birthday for Sunday. Sounds like you had a nice day, especially with the rum and cokes, my fav tipple when I do drink Although saying that, I'm quite partail to malibu and pineapple, wine and shandies too

KIRSTY: Where's this new house then luv? And why would you be moving? Bigger? Good luck with it all

EUROVISION SONG CONTEST??? I always watched it when I was home, even though it is crap. Might try to find he site that you're talking about.

Am off work today, SICK! Have NO voice. Had a sore throat and ear ache yesterday at work and today no voice but a crackle every other word or so. I called our sick line which we leave a mesage on and the woman (v. nice woman) actually picked it up as she heard me trying to crackle down the line and made out my name. I was worried that she might think I was a heavy breather or something

My boy is off sick today too, sneezing, coughing, feels like he's going to trow up.

Have opened all the windows in hope fo getting any germs hanging around OUT. And dosed us both up. Last week it was Hannah, so hopefully this will all be gone and we'll all be healthier

Right off to make a cuppa now, to soothe the throat. Have a good day everyone.
BritinNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 12:38 PM   #172  
Theres no stopping me now

Peacock you may be right about Turkey, it was all agaze by then

Happpy Birthday for yesterday Cathy, mine is next Sunday. We're off to Aberdeen for the weekend so I'll be doing loads of eating and drinking and blowing this healthy eating even more than I have so far.

Got run take the boys to karate, will be back.....
Smiling Sal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 01:24 PM   #173  

Walked 2 miles at beach and went on the swings those things must be very sturdy also went on thing you stand on and it spins round there were no kids about.
Old 05-18-2004, 02:20 PM   #174  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Girls, THANKS for the birthday wishes

Feel a bit more human today so its back to it for me hubby finished off the FIVE chocs i'd left for him after he called me a for eating all i had done got on scale this morning and was'nt happy with what i saw! did'nt know it was possible to gain so much weight because of 2 measly days off plan will have to be extra good this week now if i don't want to show a gain at this weeks weigh-in, will be happy if i can maintain this week

for the house Kirsty.
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 04:03 PM   #175  
Recovering chocoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilleight
Grr essay crisis= eat everything in the kitchen crisis!
This happens to me every week lol. Buy in tons and tons of fruit and eat that instead of junk when you get stressed if you get nice fruit that you wouldnt normally buy it doesnt feel like too much of a sacrifice.
viviki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 10:17 AM   #176  

I'm going to pontins in a month needed to book somewhere for a gig going to in Blackpool so have booked for 3 nights may be disaster or a laugh.
Old 05-19-2004, 10:25 AM   #177  

HI Veggie - did you mean you had booked accomodation in Pontins in Blackpool or is this 2 separate things?

Anyway hope you enjoy.

Girls from work and I went to Bognor Regis Butlins. I t was very cheap in all senses of the word and unfortunately was rather taken over by crowds of drunken teens. I remember getting off the train to grumbles about "grannies" Bloody cheek.

The food was crap but we did have a laugh. Woudn't do it again though. I hope your food is better. Sadly we had to leave on SUnday and missed the very reason I wanted to go down there - to catch some bands play.

BOgnor itself was good for shops and we enjoyed walking along the beach. You wil have fun in Blackpool I have no doubt. I loved it when I was there years ago. I hope they don't try to posh it up too much.
Old 05-19-2004, 10:30 AM   #178  

Blackpool will never be posh. Going to seperate gig in Blackpool. Pontins just seemed cheap to stay.
Old 05-19-2004, 10:34 AM   #179  

Gotcha. Sorry - warm weather = sleepy brain zzzzzzzz.

Let us know how you got on then.
Old 05-19-2004, 12:21 PM   #180  

Hello...long time no write....but I am here! I thought the Greek song in the Eurovision was a winner...not many words...shake me, shake me, shakey shakey shake me!! But a catchy tune and words to easuly remeber! I can't even remember what the Ukraine came up with!! It all seems so political with the scoring...you know the Baltics are always going to give each other a good vote or face the wrath later!
I have not lost any weight and am disappointed to say the least. I did think that with the swimming I would start to lose but in fact one week when I swam 12 lengths three times, I actually put on 2 lbs...so I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING.Someone said I was building up muscle which weighs heavier than fat....is this true? Anyway, I hope that I am getting fitter by swimming....today I did 13 lengths....not fast, but got there all the same. It is absolutely heavenly to sink (no pun intended) into the hot jacuzzi afterwards...today I was the only one in for a bit...all I need is my butler with the drinks tray!!!!!
Suffolk is certainly basking in the warm sunshine at the moment..I have a couple of gorgeous azaelea bushes in full bloom, one red and one pink, and my Laburnum Tree is all pretty and yellow. I am sure it comes out earlier each year as it always used to be in full bloom on my birthday which is another 3 weeks yet...then I WILL BE 40!! I have just planted a Star Mgnolia in a huuuuge potand have beautiful burgandy peonnies in another pot... Shame the weather forecasters promise showers tomorrow...good job the washing is drying on the line as we speak!!errr....write!!!
Oh..welcome to Dilleight! And....another belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CAT90!! At this rate, Cat90, your birthday is going to last all week!! Hee hee!!
teel is offline   Reply With Quote