3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   UK Fat Chicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks-75/)
-   -   Hello from lots of May fat chicks in UK #21 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks/40064-hello-lots-may-fat-chicks-uk-21-a.html)

veggie 04-30-2004 07:49 PM

Hello from lots of May fat chicks in UK #21

old thread

It's May chickies :cool: New month new thread (I said that already) :coffee:

Superwitch 05-01-2004 03:21 AM

Hello, how is everyone? I am fine. Been really busy. Hope to catch up soon.

linus 05-01-2004 04:45 AM

veggie you really need to go to bed earlier hi super long time no hear glad youve been busy and not ill how are you all ?hope the kids are good and hope to hear from you soon
kirsty

teel 05-01-2004 06:41 AM

Hello and welcome to May Day!
Pity the weather doesn't think it is May as well... :p

linus 05-01-2004 06:45 AM

teel its lovely up here warm and sunny
kirsty

veggie 05-01-2004 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linus
veggie you really need to go to bed earlier hi super long time no hear glad youve been busy and not ill how are you all ?hope the kids are good and hope to hear from you soon
kirsty

I did it was before 2. :p

veggie 05-01-2004 08:36 AM

BTW the members gallery has changed it's new improved but all the pics have gone so you'll have to upload again if you want to ;) If we want a UK gallery we can get one (I think) or you can put them under your username :)

TracyLangford 05-01-2004 09:17 AM

It's absolutely freezing down here - have just switched the heating back on its so cold!!!

Nice to see your name pop up Teel!

Tracy

veggie 05-01-2004 10:30 AM

It's hot hot hot in the sunny north :D

cat90 05-01-2004 12:44 PM

And its even hotter here :hot: and that sunburn i got last Sunday Turned into a lot of blisters on one of my shoulders :rollpin: i'll make sure i have sunscreen on today ;)
they've all popped now (i'm sure you wanted to know that :lol: ) but it does'nt look so bad and i'm getting a nice tan.

:lol: Kirsty, that is quite a bedroom that you want there :lol3: worth it if it keeps them off the beige carpet tho' :D

linus 05-01-2004 04:15 PM

at the moment cat im seriously thinking of putting in cell doors and locking the buggers in as they are doing my head in BIG TIME the big yin is bored so decided that kicking the living daylights out of his brother would make him feel better no figure ive got a sore head and jusyt want them to go to bed but as its only 9.15 no danger
kirsty

veggie 05-01-2004 07:49 PM

Where's Carol? :halfempty :comp: She's been missing two whole days ;)

Superwitch 05-02-2004 03:53 AM

So-called English Riviera - lmao

Well, it is dull as dishwater outside again. Was like this yesterday too. So much for living in The English Riviera - lmao.

Kids drove me mental yesterday with their constant messing up and fighting. Am hoping to take them out with my best friend today. Not sure where we are going.

Spent most of yesterday doing housework. Still 2 days of the weekend to go so hopefully will manage to do something fun before it is back to work again. Had a really bad week at work last week so things can only get better - lol.

Diet is going ok. Lost 2lb last week. Think I might have stayed the same this week as have had a few weak moments.

linus 05-02-2004 04:39 PM

right i badly need to scream my kids are driving me potty and whats making it worse is the knowledge that they are off school tomorrow AAAAAARRGRGRRGRHH they are driving me potty fighting all day yesterday and getting up my nose all day today i might go out before they get up in the morning and not come back until they are in bed :cry: :cry: :smoking: :smoking: anyway how are we all good i hope ? and how is the eating ? mine is all to pot but trying to cope with the time of the month and my kids and a hubby with a hangover {hes actually fine but i cant moan about him if hes fine} i need chocolate thankfully the only thing weve got with chocolate in it is bourbon biscuits and i dont really fancy them just now maybe later :eating2: anyway hope everyone is good and CAROL AND CHRIS where are you all out enjoying yourselves i hope bye for now and talk later when im a little bit more sain
kirsty

Superwitch 05-02-2004 06:22 PM

I know what you mean about the kids driving you mad. Mine got the better of me earlier and eventually gave in and took them out - lol. My best friend and I took them to a place locally that has dodgems, boats, death slides, mini trains etc. Gave them unlimited tokens to keep them happy - lol. At least the weather cheered up a bit.

I needed to buy a new bra too as the wire came out of my fave plunge bra the pther day so before we went to the place with the rides we stopped off at Matalan. Bought myself 3 new vest tops with built in bras. Couldn't understand why the white one didn't fit me when I got home until I realised that I had picked up an A/B cup instead of a C/D cup - lmao. Also bought a pretty embroidered plunge bra, a summer hat, 20 pairs of footsies, A London guide book (taking another short break in London in June with friends) and a Brittany guide book (best friend and I are taking the kids in August). Altogether spent £38.50 when all I needed was the bra which cost £6 - lol. The vest tops are fantastic though - really flattering.