UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 05-14-2004, 12:26 PM   #136  
Gym'll fix it!!

Oh Ces, thank god they found her in time and like Kirsty said home is probably the best place for her now a lot can happen in a year, you could have found another friend to live with by then so chin up

I lost 3lbs this week i was lying in bed early this morning thinking if i can keep this up i'll have lost 3st by August and will be at goal i'll have to keep that thought in my head that along with the fact that my butt is on show for the world to see at work covered with black trousers i might add.

Last edited by cat90; 05-14-2004 at 12:32 PM.
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 02:34 PM   #137  

spooky echos of digging in sisters garden are flashing before my eyes cat hope its not in the air{backside that is }according to the doc ive sprained my floating rib seemingly its the one that god took from man and gave to us might have known a man would be to blame somewhere anyway in going for now as ive been spring cleaning the bedroom and ive changed the bed ,canopy dh comp desk {all five sections of it} and under the bed as i had to dig out holdall for ds going to germany so i thuoght id do all the room so ive just got to change the curtains for the ones that match the throw and canopy and ill be done but first id better feed dh as he was laying his mates deck when we had ours so id better be going
speak later
kirsty
linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 07:17 PM   #138  

Floating rib? Eep.

According to sw site I will be at target March 05 Cat may just beat me
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2004, 04:23 AM   #139  
Theres no stopping me now

I have lost the plot totally.

I want to lose weight, I know I need to eat sensibly and move my butt more to make it happen, but i want it to be easy. I want someone else to do all the work so I can eat and drink what I want and slob out on the couch while they just get on with it

Pity it can't come true, maybe I should conside surgery - KIDDING !!!!!! Couldn't put myself through that. When will they devise that magic pill, which I can take at bed time and get up weighing half a stone less, I wouldn't mind taking it for ten days to get to my ideal weight.

Nice dream, maybe if I could find my fairy godmother, it might happen, but otherwise it'll be a green day for me today.

Am going to get some exercise today, am getting my hair cut at 2 and am either going to walk up, it's about a 3 mile round trip or take my bike, think the walk might be advisable as I haven't been out on my bike for ages and don't want to be all red faced and wind blown and not able to talk all afternoon, especially when my hair will be so glamorous
Smiling Sal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2004, 04:27 AM   #140  

Veggie I just updated my journey in slimming world, I put my target in as 14 stone as I would love to be there. And with my erractic progress over the last few weeks, it will take me until March 2005 to lose 2 stone.

Is going to get worse before it gets better, I'm off to Aberdeen for the weekend next weekend, just me and Ray no kids, lots of meals out and booze !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best get this butt moving. is the only way my weight will be going anywhere over the next couple of weeks.
Old 05-15-2004, 05:02 AM   #141  

sal what happened to the cheery i will do this no matter what dont tell me your just going to rool over and give in come on you know you can do this your a strong healthy person who has a long life ahead of her and who would love to be thinner and she CAN DO IT just think yourself lucky im not strong enough to wave a feather right now or youd be gettting the rolling pin dont give up honey and if you stick to the diet all the time then youll just get fed up and give in so enjoy the weekend away and have a good time and just go back to it when you come back so cheer up or ill get cat and veggie to rolling pin you
kirsty
Old 05-15-2004, 05:33 AM   #142  

I'm still here and I'm still going to do it - no matter what - no matter how long it takes me, but am fed up with being here, not 3FC but here as in this size and this unfit. Have been here so many times before, so why can't I do somethign about it permently, now if I knew the answer to that and could bottle it I'd be rich

Keep the rolling pin handy I may very well be needing it.

Was just reading the slimming world book to sort out what I am going to eat today, need to go shopping for some food, but can't really be bothered, but if I don't we'll end up eating rubbish

I will get to that size 16, I will I will I will
Old 05-15-2004, 06:06 AM   #143  

you go for it youll be a size sixteen before you know it
kirsty
Old 05-15-2004, 07:29 AM   #144  

Went into Matalan to buy some jeans, but the 20's are too big around the waist although they fit on my bum and hips and the 18 doesn't fit anywhere - why do they not make size 19 jeans !!!!!!!

Ended up buying the size 20's and an extra large belt from the gents department
Old 05-15-2004, 08:20 AM   #145  

I put my target as 10 stone I just have 8 stone to lose I'm just thinking of it as 2 stone at a time there is someone at my group who lost that much so it can be done. I'll think I'm at target at size 18 that's skinny to me
Old 05-15-2004, 01:07 PM   #146  
Gym'll fix it!!

Whack, Whack, Whack getting lots of practice here Carol have you ever tried Mens jeans on? sometimes they are a better fit believe it or not i have a few pairs of mens levi's that fit me perfectly Once you get a couple of good days under your belt it'll become easier come on you can do it! Terry over at TPAAT was asking about you today

Not done anything today yet no sunshine so i won't be sunbathing, maybe i'll have to do housework will be watching "taking it off" at 11.30am about a group of dieters. Usually interesting, seeing how they look and feel.
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2004, 01:10 PM   #147  

Quote:
Terry over at TPAAT was asking about you today
TPAAT??????? What's that?
Old 05-15-2004, 01:12 PM   #148  

I worked it out Ten Pounds At A Time.
Old 05-15-2004, 01:41 PM   #149  
Recovering chocoholic

I hope all you guys manage it. Stick to it girls you are doing good.
If I carry on losing 2lb a week I will be at the weight I want to be in 8 weeks. Imagine I will plateau at some point soon though.

My friend lost about 3 stone in the last year on slimming world so it can be done and she is maintaining her weight loss.
viviki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2004, 03:26 PM   #150  

hi all lots of housework still to be done will pop in later or sooner depending on the bod
speak later
kirsty