UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 10:53 AM   #211  

snow, snow here yet... although its brass monkeys out..
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old 03-19-2007, 11:46 AM   #212  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

Morning girls.

Well a bad weekend for me, too much eating. All the newbies have inspired me to stay on plan today.

Chris first day hope it went well. Are you shattered?

No snow here, spring storms all week.

Michele I need to go and do something I'm lazy today as well.
Old 03-19-2007, 11:53 AM   #213  

mm well that 4 books packed... grrrrrrrrrr.. lol i need to turn the computer of i think
Old 03-19-2007, 12:12 PM   #214  

haha.. one box full..

dont know how many to go..
oh well ! lol do a bit each day... soon be done...

ive moved hundreds of times... this time its a bit odd... coz its by choice all other times is because we/ i have had to... mmmm
think it will all be fine once we are in & sorted...

anyway next one... !
Old 03-19-2007, 12:55 PM   #215  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

Quote:
Originally Posted by lou1978 View Post
haha.. one box full..

dont know how many to go..
oh well ! lol do a bit each day... soon be done...

ive moved hundreds of times... this time its a bit odd... coz its by choice all other times is because we/ i have had to... mmmm
think it will all be fine once we are in & sorted...

anyway next one... !
Lou remember and get rid of all your junk. Toss all those clothes that don't fit anymore. You'll probably lose a few pounds in the move as you work so blooming hard especially when you do it yourself.
Old 03-19-2007, 01:15 PM   #216  

Good luck with the moving Lou and keep an eye on marmite - you know how cats love boxes. He will end up packed!

I once sellotaped a cat's tail to a present I was wrapping Christmal time. Damn cat would not get out the way. I nearly got his head too!
Old 03-19-2007, 01:38 PM   #217  

ahh we had a sort out a while ago.. so whats here is pretty mich it
but im sure i will find some more rubbish... im not moving anything we dont want, need or use!.. lol..

our mates bro has something to do with removals.. not sure what.. anyway they know a man.. who can do a bit of a flavor... so i hope they can... save us a bit of £.... had some crazy quotes. not sure really if its the going rate.. or ppl just dont wanna work.... we have the massive ikea wardrobes.. i think they are causing some issue.. like are they going to fit in the new house.. ummm ...dont you think we had thought of that before taking them with us!!.. grrr..

anyway .. next...
if i get this room done today i will be v pleased.. its the worst one... got everything we dont use often in.. like my nursing books/ work.. etc..

and jens out tonight.. on her way to rotterdam as i type :0( back tomorrow tho...

righto...
Old 03-19-2007, 01:40 PM   #218  

lol peacock.. hes not too impressed at the boxes so far.. i think he is more dog than cat... he growls the the front door when its not jen how he knows its not her im not sure!.. lol

.. he will stay in the bathroom on moving day & same at the new house until were in... & scarey boys have gone lol..
Old 03-19-2007, 02:02 PM   #219  

S/C/G: 213/166/137

Height: 5 ft

Hello everyone

Well girls I havent let you down. I went to the gym worked hard came home and hadddddddddddddd yesssssssss you've guessed it a fried egg sarnie. Oh it was gorgeous then had a Yeo Farm organic yoghurt which I love.

The IPOD is back I saw it in the kitchen hubby has been to John Lewis but he isn't in. Where is he now? Eldest fella isn't in either yet, but the little fella is.
We've had some snow too but he hasn't settled but by god is it cold. I dashed back from the gym hood up on my parka. My friends tease me and say
I look like your one from Southpark who says "who killed Kenny" but I love my hood and it keeps me warm nothing worse than earache.

Hope your feeling better today Red after your drink filled night!

Lou I swore I would never move again after last time as its so stressful. Keep packing.

Peacock your priceless oh I chuckled at your taping the cats tail to the xmas pressie. CG I'm trying to be the best girl too this week. I ate a good bit at the weekend too.

Right the little fella wants the pc so I had better get going.

Take care everyone

Michele
Old 03-19-2007, 09:03 PM   #220  

Doing much better, ran 7 miles tonight for a bit of penance. No drinking for the next couple of weeks, time for some detox. I don't want the holiday weight that I lost to find its way back.

It's supposed to really warm up this week so I'm hoping to be able to get my bike out, there is a great trail that I can do, it ends up being about a 40 mile ride. My brother is a crazy bike person so I'll bring it up to him this week to tune it up and get it ready for me.

Right now its snowing!!! Seriously winter needs to get out of here.

Frus good for you for Amsterdam, I'm doing a half in the fall and am convinced I will drop dead.

Lou good luck moving...my cat tried a new trick at 4 am today to get me up. Every time I moved she would lunge at my hair and hit me in the head. It was in a ponytail so apparently she thought that was fun. She's such a witch.

Chris I hope curves was fun for your first day, and not too stressful.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:09 PM   #221  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Hello all Curves was GREAT! I LOVED IT! I had a wonderful day and have felt so energised all day long. I have some homework to do right now so will write more tomorrow... need to learn all the names of the muscles the machines work....I'm a bit out of my league there, I suppose tum muscles, your bum, and back of your legs isn't going to go down well.

SNOWING HERE TOO!!! It's bloody Spring tomorrow!!!
Old 03-20-2007, 03:52 AM   #222  

S/C/G: 222/197/132

Height: 5'4"

Feeling pretty stressed today. Not only am I in the last 8 weeks of my degree but my boyfriend came home from work and said he'd handed his notice in. So in 2 weeks time neither of us will be earning and we have a fairly hefty rent to pay. I don't know what to do and I'm hoping it won't mess up my eating cos I feel pretty uptight and that's when I'm likely to stray.
Old 03-20-2007, 04:39 AM   #223  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

S/C/G: 260/156/148-152

Height: 5 9

RSG - you'll be fine in your half, you have a good base already.

I'm excited, I've decided that I'm going to go out to see my family for my birthday, and fly out the day after my marathon to make sure I take it easy for 10 days straight after. My route is a bit complicated - I get 3 days in Edinburgh for the marathon, fly from there to Madrid for another day, then fly to Spain and end up coming home to Liverpool then getting the train back, but I'm sure it will be fab and a nice way to recover!
Old 03-20-2007, 05:12 AM   #224  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Oooh that sounds a nice holiday Helen

Man I got caught in an horrid horrid ice storm last night on the M25 on my bike It was really coming down hard like soft hail and it was sticking to my visor so effectively I was riding one-handed. Then there was lightning Then more snow/ice/hail and I decided to get off the motorway, so pulled off onto the M40 but then pulled off that into Uxbridge and stopped and rang Lee since I wasn't going anywhere in that horrid mess. It was V scary and I spontaneously burst into tears heading into Uxbridge! Then after I'd been on the phone for about 2 minutes it cleared up and it was just drizzle. I made it to class at half 6 on the dot, frozen solid and damp and miserable and all the little kids were demanding my attention before I'd even got my helmet off. So straight into class, straight home and straight into the bath with a cuppa! Oh it was horrid. I didn't want to come out this morning either. It's mega-windy and I feel really battered and tired from yesterday and my gloves are still wet and my little neck tube thing is still soaked so I have flimsy gloves and a cold face. My hands are horrid and chapped after spending an hour and a half in soaking ice cold gloves

Anyway so I'm here and I made it and that's ok.

Heading off to the gym at lunch if it's not too horrid and cold and miserable. Then a private lesson with Lee if it doesn't snow and hail etc again, then class, then home, then bath then bed!
Old 03-20-2007, 10:33 AM   #225  

Someone broke the glass turntable in the office microwave so I have not been able to use it. I contacted the company last week and they just got back to say my model is no longer made and they are all different so basically bu**er off with your annoying questions!

That means buying another one. I looked at the ones in Argos online and they start at £45 roughly. I swear we only paid £34! However Woolies make one for £24. I only want an idiot's one anyway - a press a button and go type one. It will have to wait until payday. Booo
Closed Thread