Old 12-01-2006, 11:22 AM   #181  

Okay - how did everyone do for the November challenge??

My starting was 204, and I'm back to 199!! HELLO ONEDERLAND!!! I never want to leave this land again!

Sarah -5 for November, starting weight for December challenge 199
marinemommyof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 12:37 PM   #182  

Default Friday!!!

Hi Sarah:

Congrats on the weight loss and Onederland, we're tie!!!

I was at 3.2 loss for the entire month of November.....not very good considering I worked my buns off in the gym. Oh well, I'm starting to feel a bit better with my back so hopefully this weekend I'll start back at the gym and get back on track with WW.

Have a great weekend. My house looks like a bomb went off inside it so this weekend I'll be cleaning as much as my back/hip allow. I think I'll take a pain killer before I leave work so I'll be able to get some stuff done!

Talk to you all soon, I'll try to check in over the weekend.

Mo
MoNewEngland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 10:12 AM   #183  

Default hey

Nori: Wow I bet that was extremely scary. Even more so if the kids were with you.

I didn't do so well for the NOvember challenge. I lost about 2 pounds. At weigh in this past week I gained 2 pounds. I'm managing a little bit better this week. The holiday food hasn't been a problem for me. I'm just snacking too much. I ate one of those little captain john derst apple pies yesterday. 11 points for that little sucker. I regreted it afterwords but I counted every point. I hope everyone else is doing well. The christmas food may be a problem for me. I'm planning my husbands family party at my house and I keep thinking of stuff I want to make just because it really only gets made once a year.
serena37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 12:40 PM   #184  

Nori - I'm so glad everyone is okay from the wreck.

Come on, everyone else it's time to check in and let us know what's new!
Old 12-03-2006, 09:40 PM   #185  

S/C/G: 250/249/150

Height: 5' 7

woo hoo to sarah and mo... great job on your losses.. any losses is better than nothing or even a gain.. as I did!! grrr... I know i will do better for dec...

nori accident?? I will have to back read the posts to see what happened.. ok I just did.. wow a 15 ft drop!!! I'm just glad you are ok.. usually the day after an accident you feel the full strength of what happened... muscles ache etc... how are you now???

ok for month of nov I had 0 loss.. boo hooo... I promise to do better this month... my start weight is 233.0 i commit to being 223 -224 by end of december! I am going to bust my butt big time!! Like biggest loser..

hi catherinne.. how goes it with you??

tj.. what routine are you doing for losing weight.. ?I am going to count calories .. try to keep around 1500 a day.. maybe less.. exercise 4 x's a week to start...

I will try later to post what i had.. just to be accountable..

well everyone else have a great week.. I had a really good over due stress reliever weekend with my best girl friend and we went out and danced one night another we did karoke.. she's in a band so she always sounds better.. lol
well bye!! Kim
slimkim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 01:37 PM   #186  

Default Monday

Hello ladies:

Someone has to come slap me. I need to get back on a diet and to the gym. HELP!!!!

Mo
Old 12-05-2006, 07:22 AM   #187  

Mo - SMACK! That was me smacking you to get back to the gym on and track eating. Now smack me back!!!!!! I've been totally lazy this week!
Old 12-05-2006, 02:05 PM   #188  

S/C/G: 238/230/160

Height: 5'6"

Hello All
Well, I never lost any in Nov. instead gained 2 lbs. OUCH. Hope to do better in this Dec. month. Holidays are so hard for me. Extra cooking and company, so wish me luck.

Nora, glad you and your family are okay.
Sarah, congrads on weight loss, WTG.
Mo, WTG on not gaining like I did. WTG on weight loss. You'll get back into it, think of a size 10, laugh, better use that myself. Tape didn't work out, going to have to start smaller since I haven't exercised in many years, laugh. Need a granny tape for my speed. I'm a grandma, I feel like grandma got ran over by a reindeer, after the tape.
Catherine, thanks for info, hope you are doing better in fighting the weight than I am.
Serna, best of luck on weight challenge. Hang in there, we'll make it.
Kim, think I'll try counting calories to see if I can do better as well. Trying to figure out a (ease into it) exercising plan, tips appreciated. I'm so out of shape.
Everyone best wishes for speedy weight loss & lots of energy. Everyone have a great week, I'll check back in on Monday to let you know how I've done and to see how everyone did. Teresa
teajay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 11:55 AM   #189  

Default Wednesday

Hi ladies:

Sarah: thanks I needed that! I did go to the gym the last two nights but I can do only about a 1/3 of what I was doing. If I go over 3 mph on the treadmill I get a pulling pain from my butt to behind my left knee. I did 1.5 miles both nights. I haven't been completely dieting but I've been good about half of each day...that's a start! DH asking me last night if I wanted a "goodie" while we were watching TV isn't good. He was out of milkduds thank God!!

B: buttered hard roll
L: lean cuisine, 2 clementines then vending bag of Famous Amos PB cookies
D: a few pieces of burnt popcorn chicken, couple of fries then resorted to a peanut butter and fluff sandwich (DH cooked while I was at the gym!)
oh yeah, I did shovel in one cookie before bed.

It's not a great start, but it's a start. The sad thing is I've been buying baking ingredients and am gearing up to make cookies

I hope everyone is doing well. I think I gained 1.6 lbs but I won't post it till Monday if it's still there.

Teresa: don't worry about the exercise tape, try another. I bought The Firm some months back and couldn't even do it for 5 minutes. I later bought a Denise Austen walking DVD and it was doable...if you get out of breath you just march in place till you're ready again. I can hardly do my pilates. It helps my back so much but the last two nights I tried to do a couple of minutes stretching on it before I went to the gym and my left knee won't even straighten out all the way, it was trembling while up in the strap. Oh well, baby steps.

Kim: how's the exercise going? I'm going to try to watch the Biggest Loser tonight. My mom is watching the kids for me tonight and I'll try to finish most of my Christmas shopping. I'm trying to prepare myself with a list...normally I wander around and buy stuff I don't need.

Talk to you ladies tomorrow.

Mo
Old 12-06-2006, 02:11 PM   #190  

Default Ww

Well I lost 2.4 this week. Yay.

But on a different note. Is anyone else dreading the holiday food? Well, I checked out the Splenda web sight and they have lots of recipes that might at least help try to keep our holiday menues on the good side.
serena37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 11:11 AM   #191  

Red face

Hi Everyone!
Great job Serena... congrats.. thanks for the info about the splenda site.. yes I too am trying to gear up for a keep on target entertaining time.. ours lasts about 1 week! lol

Mo
... hang in there you are alot of our insprirations.. you can do it.. you're the line leader..haha I am down 1 pound from last week.. AF just finished so this coming week i uusually show a good loss.. and I am exercising everyday so far.. and really watching what i eat... more routine..like...

oatmeal w/ splenda (150)
1.5 c cof w/ skim (55)
apple (65)
LF yogurt or salad w/ 1.5 T lt ranch (100 or 75)
1/2 banana or grapes ( 45)
3 oz roast beef, (200) 1.5 T gravy, (30) 1/2 c mash pot (200) , 1/2 c corn, (65) 1 pc white bread (70)( 30) w/2 t brummel and brown( B&B)
1c SF FF jello w/ 3 T LF cool whip (45)
14 lite chips (75 cal)
ok I caved earler in day and had 2 choc chip cookies... 100 for them.... so grand total is 1230 for day.. I read about 1500 a day i would lose 2 lbs a week.. exercising too tho...

Sarah how is it going with you???

Nori how are you?? still sore or what??

TJ..
I have done the walk away the pounds 2 mile video and love it.. now i can do the moves to any fast dancing songs anytime... well not in food store i might look silly...LOL !!! i do 10 min if in a hurry and 10 min later,, or 15 and 15 or 20 straight whatever works.. I have to walk outside too... well more later,,
bye danielle, catherine,
and anyone i missed! Kim
Old 12-07-2006, 01:37 PM   #192  

Teresa - I really really recommend the Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds. There's a set that has the 1 mile, 2 mile and 3 mile walk, so that way you can start easy, and build your way up! It's exactly what I used to get back into exercising after the baby was born.

Serena - WTG on the loss!! WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!

Mo - eating good for half the day totally counts, because it's a great start! I'm a big believer in baby steps. Even just getting all your water in a day is a big accomplishment, and your body thanks you! LOL-you're brave to make baked goods. Not because of the temptation, but I admire that you can cook!! Every Christmas my 5 year old and I make sugar cookies. LOL-sometimes they're edible....

Kim-good luck with your entertaining!!!!

Nori, Danielle, Erica, Catherine - hello!!! Can't wait to hear from you!

My big news for the day - I joined the gym! It's official! I was using the guest pass, and it was time to make a committment or stop going. Surely paying that stupid monthly fee will be a total motivation to get my butt in there. LOL
Old 12-08-2006, 08:35 AM   #193  

COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!!!
Old 12-08-2006, 01:42 PM   #194  

hello everyone!!!
well last week during AF I was up to 234 !!! now today I am down to 230.5 ..woo hoo!!!!! yeah!!!!

I am getting geared up for major weightloss.. I am sooo ready.. got my second wind i guess... trying to balance my day out and think ahead... drinking more water.. vitamin, more fiber and whole foods and fruits and veggies..hmmmm and including exercise... wow all the things people have said for years.. go figure..LOL

anyways... hey sarah!!! wtg with your gym committment! I have to get closer to 180 b4 i will shake my butt at a gym.. but i will join.. i will lose at least 30-40 at home first! then my reward will be that and a new wardrobe!

Mo.. how is all with your world today??? how is your room turning out.. mine looks pretty good... wow it is soooo cold and windy here today... batten down the hatches...

Nori.. how is everything?? work?? kids...

catherine.. how is your homefront and december treating you??
danielle.. where are you??
TJ... yes you will like leslie sansone.. I usually do her 2 mile video.. if you do her video starting 3x's you WILL tone up and lose!

let's see so far today I have had:

1.5 c cof w/ 1/2c skim(45)
1 c fiber one w/ 1/2 c skim(120+45)
1 banana (90)
tossed salad w/ 1.5 T lite ranch (75)
2 oz chick breast (90)
3 bites cold cut sub (50)
7 almonds (45)

so so far it is 560... dinner will be grilled chicken and veggies... and maybe a salad ok well more another time gotta run to post office.. it is 29 here bbbbrrrrrrrr!!!!!! see ya..Kim
Old 12-08-2006, 05:50 PM   #195  

Post Mia

hello ladies, I apologize for not checking in! Things have been crazy here at school. I am trying to get stuff together for Christmas. I am going to help take care of my mom nest week. I am not sure how that trip will go. SHe fell again and broke her wrist this time, she will need pins put in. As her liver failure gets worse so will her osteoporosis. She can cough and crack a rib. That is how fragile she is! Anyways all is going well. I will finish reading up on everything later. I have lost more weight!! Not sure what I am doing, but it is going down slowly. I will take it!

Catherine
jamamom is offline   Reply With Quote