Old 01-09-2007, 09:54 AM   #226  

Default hypno

Mo: Don't worry about the over crouded gym. IT's the New Years resolution. Give it a few weeks it will be back to normal. The instructor for the aerobics class that I take said the first week in january the class is so crouded there's barely enough room to move but after the first week or 2 it's back to the regulars.

Well, I had my first hypnotherapy session last night. It went pretty good I think. The main focus was the sugar. So far I haven't had a craving for sugar. However, I don't really know what to eat cause I'm still not eager to eat fruits and vegetables.
serena37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 10:22 PM   #227  
One life, live it well

S/C/G: 304|ticker|160

Height: 5'6½

VERY weird about that 20 year old??? Good that the girls didn't take him up on that.

Cool about the hypnotherapy working right away! Maybe I need to try that!

My gym isn't crazy like last year. I haven't had to wait for a machine! Last year they were advertising specials and having joining fees waived, but I think they are pretty much filled up to a nice capacity usually, so no need to advertise. Regulars woudl have gotten pissed off I think.

I'm still not back to counting every calorie either. I'm ballparking it while I'm at work - you know how much you take with you in the morning - and then not eating anything else off plan. And I'm sticking with exercise everyday. I'm not doing cardio everyday though. 2 days a week I'm jsut doing pilates.
Nori71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 12:13 PM   #228  

Hi ladies:

I'm still struggling getting back on track, hopefully posting here will keep it fresh in my mind. My friend put her back out again and I've been a little sick. I did have an ear infection and now I'm on antibiotics so hopefully by Monday I'll be ready to hit the gym again. I'm looking forward to the long weekend. I'm off to try and find a cheap flight to Vegas for my trip in March. Talk to you all soon.

Serena: How's WWs going? I saw their ad that says people who attend the meetings lose 3 times more weight. I wish I had one closer to me. Hope your weigh in went well and the hypnotism is working.

Where are all our other ladies? Check in soon.

Mo
MoNewEngland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 08:05 AM   #229  

S/C/G: 250/249/150

Height: 5' 7

well mornin all!!
Well I have re re committed....LOL.. I am planning my days meals and I am counting calories haven't gotten consistent with exercise yet but at least 3 days a week in whatever form i get. my weight was up to 236 and now down to 234... down is better...

I just signed up to be a sub for the school kitchen as food service person i worked yesterday.. boy am I sore today! Those ladies work damn hard! I actually had fun despite the hard work.. and I got in my Activity too.. I did not eat the school lunch it was cheesesteak..instead I brought an apple and yogurt and some almonds.. I can eat whatever I want there. but I was good..
Mo.. sorry to hear you are under the weather a bit.. hope you are up and around soon.. how is your decorating going are you done? I finished my rooms they look pretty good I feel like i need a revamping with the wall color a bit so we'll see..
Nori~ Did u get that full time job?? I heard you menation something about it.. how is weight loss going for you this new year?? My mom and I are trying to lose 8 lbs a month... My one 6 yr old saw pictures of me from like 15 yrs ago and says mommy will you lose weight you looked prettier then.. ...boy honesty! I know it is true tho.. I wasn't short on doubletakes or whistles... I could use some of that now!! I think I sabotage myself becasue I am mad or depressed and my outward weight is an expression of that.. how is that for self analyization??? so I need to really bring myself up with lots of motivationg comments like you are so good hearted! You are a great person, let the real you out!!

Serena.. I have some hyno cds and I did them once and slacked on it after that .. I need to get back to that cause I do think they helped me a little.. How is your losses going??? hey where is TJ and Sarah?? Catherine?

well I got a kitten! she is mostly grey a little striping on her legs, playful to no end, gets along with our maltese..Now.... hope she stays away form DH palm tree or there will be trouble.... well see you all later.. Bye.Kim
slimkim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 11:22 AM   #230  

S/C/G: 238/230/160

Height: 5'6"

Default Hello To All

Well, here I am, barely. Laugh, my butt is tired due to work, work. I've been out of the work force for 3 yrs. & whew, hard labor. I now weigh 215 lbs. But will wait till this following Monday to see if I can change the ticker cause I had (pizza 2 pcs.) at work last night. Got to quit that or the lbs. will jump back. Was doing so good until last night by following a 1400 calorie food plan. That pizza smelled & looked so good. Regret eating it now. Still fighting a cold here too. The weather is so crazy here. Well, everyone take care & have a great week. Till next Monday, bye, got to go to work. Ugh, laugh. Chat later. Still haven't caught up on private messages, sorry. Off work Thurs. will try to catch them then.
Bye Teresa
teajay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 10:50 AM   #231  

Hello ladies:

My hubby decided to go on a diet with me. We're going to try the WW plan again. DH gained about 25 lbs since the summer and he's disgusted that he can't get on his pants. Now I'll have the benefit of him helping me cook and the benefit of not watching him eat a box of milk duds every night!

My friend still isnt' at the gym because of her back. I'm not 100% with this cold/congestion but I'm good enough to get back to the gym on my own but I haven't. I might try to go by myself tonight. I have an old but good quality treadmill in the basement with tons of junk piled on it. I might try to coax DH to get a friend to bring it up to my bedroom then at least if I don't go to the gym by myself I can walk and do pilates at home.

Teresa: God Bless You for working at a nursing home. It takes a special person. Just getting back to work will be great exercise.

Nori: how's the new job and the exercise going?

My goals for this week: get battery for my pedometer, get to the gym or walk at home, stick to my points, drink more water and think more about quitting smoking.

Hope everyone has a great week.

Mo
Old 01-17-2007, 10:15 AM   #232  

Hi ladies:

How is everyone? Serena: did your weigh in go well? How's the hypno working?

Nori: how's the job and the family adjusting?

Teresa: two pieces of pizza isn't bad, at least you didn't eat 4 or 5!!

Kim: I re-re-committed too, I hope! What did you name your kitten?

Sarah: Come on out and play, that family must be gone by now!!

I hope everyone else out there comes back. Cathy: I hope things are ok with you and your family.

Yesterday: B: cereal, L: Lean cuisine, fresh fruit, granola, S: handful of reese's pieces , D: chicken, mashed turnips and another granola bar before bed, then woke @ 3:15 by the dog to go outside and I ate 3 PB crackers!

Talk to you all soon.

Mo
Old 01-17-2007, 10:17 AM   #233  

Oh yeah, by the weigh I'm up to 206!!!! I hope to get back into the 190's by the first week of March or so. 9 Weeks to Vegas, I could possibly lose 20 lbs by then couldn't I??? This would entail diet and exercise...what a new concept!!
Old 01-17-2007, 10:18 AM   #234  

By the Weigh was a freudian slip and I meant by the beginning of February for the 190's. My mind isn't all here today sorry....
Old 01-18-2007, 12:11 AM   #235  

S/C/G: 250/249/150

Height: 5' 7

well evening all... my weight is moving on down.. yeah! I weighed in today at 232.. so for me that is down 4 lbs from last wed.. woo hoo.. sticking to a 1400 cal diet for now.. lots of whole food .. not much processed.. more fruits and veggies.. hmmm where have I heard that b4??? haha

so glad everyone is getting it togehter.. looks like most of us had a slight pit stop on our way Downhill.. we probably needed gas.. lol..

Mo.. good for u recommitting.. and I am there with you with the upped ticker.. i refused to move it this time knowing i will be there again.. so 220's here I caome next week..

Nori.. hi.. hope you are doing better.. how is everything...

hey tj!! good to see u onboard...

Serena.. how is your corne of the woods??? how is all??

I named our kitty ..Molly.. she is soooo sweet! I love her to pieces already and she loves me already too! well i gotta run,.more later..Kim
slimkim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 11:18 AM   #236  

Hello ladies:

Not very good yesterday:

B: Special K (good start)
L: Lean Cuisine, granola bar (sensible)
S: brownie when I left work (stressed out)
D: rest of raviolis kids didn't eat and 2 slices of garlic toast (bad planning)
S: popcorn while watching American Idol and then candy DH offered me (no willpower)

As you can see the problem is probably that I'm not counting points and still haven't gotten my rump into the gym. I can't seem to find any excuses either!

Kim: Our dogs name is Molly, I love that name.

DH is at home sick. The only exercise I got last night was doing a little laundry. Other than picking up DD at dancing at 5:30 I have nothing planned for tonight. I don't know if I'll have the energy or nerve to go to the gym by myself??????? We'll see.

Serena: I saw I had an e-mail from Dr. Weil's website (I get them daily). Today's is on hypnosis for losing weight...I'm going to read it now.
Old 01-18-2007, 12:46 PM   #237  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 307.5/237.5/160

Hello Got room for one more. My name is Bonnie and I am in the roller coaster diet here. I am married and have three kids Oldes is 17 and youngest is 9. I have been on the Zone and it worked well jest had my female system all messed up. But I lost 50 pounds. I am trying the Biggest Loser diet and hope I can back in the swing of things as far as eating and exercising. I am in desperate need to get motivated here and very soon. This sound like a fun group.
Butterfly50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 04:50 PM   #238  

Welcome Bonnie!

Hello to all the regulars!! I've missed you guys SOOOOO much. I'm stuck in a rut, and have been too embarrassed to write about it. Now I've realized I have to write about it, talk about it, get back on track, and get back to Onederland!!

I'm 208!!! I've been stuck there for weeks. Tomorrow I start going back to the gym, and I'm trying to decide whether to count points or calories. Trying to figure out what's easiest.

Mo - creepy about the 20 year old. Thank goodness they didn't go in!!

Nori- how's work?

Kim - Awesome on recommitting!

Serena - the hypnosis sounds great! I have a cd to do at home, but have been to lazy to listen to it! You've inspired me to try again!

Teresa - OMG congratulations on the loss!!!!! You're doing great!!!!!!

Catherie can't wait for you to post again!

New year, new us!! We're committed. We're drinking water - taking vitamins - exercising - and eating right!!!!! I just know we can all get where we want this year - and make 2008 the year we all move to MAINTENANCE!!!!!!!!
marinemommyof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 09:38 AM   #239  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 307.5/237.5/160

I did it I drank water yesturday and it felt pretty good. Did well on my eating only bad choice was we had Beanie weenies for dinner last night . Going to Eat my Breakfast and Hopefully get a little workout in . check in later to let everyone know if I did it.
Butterfly50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 11:36 AM   #240  

Welcome Bonnie!!

Sarah: We are both back over 200, what's wrong with us. I think we need to go away together to a spa for a couple months, what do you say!!

I hope everyone is well, I'm in a rush, post again later.

Didn't go to gym and ate cookies in bed last night with the kids

Has anyone heard about Bob Greene's diet book...the Oprah trainer guy??
It got a lot of good ratings on Barnes and Noble, just wondering what it's like.

Talk to you all soon.

Mo