Old 01-19-2007, 02:34 PM   #241  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 307.5/237.5/160

well I was soo pumped up to Do some WATP and found out that my husband has disconnected my DVD player and VCR I was soooo mad so I went and Cleaned my sun room took me about 1 hr but I can say it is done. I will have everything hooked back up tonight.
Butterfly50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 02:15 PM   #242  

Default Monday 1/22

Hello ladies:

I'm still trying to get in the full swing of things. I haven't been really bad but haven't been in line completely either. Still haven't gotten to the gym, but I did do pilates yesterday morning. I'm going to try to get to the gym tonight, if not definitely tomorrow!

I hope everyone had a good weekend and is staying away from all these bugs that are going around.

Where is everyone?

Mo
MoNewEngland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 09:40 PM   #243  

S/C/G: 238/230/160

Height: 5'6"

Hello Everyone,
I'm still weighing in at 215. My hubby wanted peanutbutter fudge so I fixed him some & i ate 2 pcs. I got to quit this cheating. I've been into the sweets at least 1 or 2 days a week. If I'd leave the sweets alone, I know I'd loose more. My hubby ALWAYS wants something sweet made. Went to my doc appointment 2 days ago, ugh, she wants me to walk a 1 1/2 miles a day, guess I'll have to get me a treadmill due to the snow & coldness here. She wants me to loose 45 lbs. She really put the heat on me, laugh. I go back in a month & she wants to see a loss. Oh boy. Hate that when someone else is in control of weighing me & looking, laugh, maybe it will help me more. Congrads on all the ones loosing weight and best wishes to all of us trying to get there. I keep thinking, got to be smaller by swim suit time. Laugh, I want to go to the beach again & look better this year in a swim suit. Spring is just around the corner. Come on ladies we can do this. Welcome Bonnie. Everyone lets watch those numbers go down down on those scales. I so want to be under 200. Sweets be gone and under 200 on the way to come. Let's do it!!!!!! Everyone hang tough. Have a great week. Bye, Teresa
teajay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 10:47 AM   #244  

Hi Teresa, Bonnie & Mo!!

Bonnie - I love WATP. Enjoy!!!
Teresa - lol - pressure like that usually works pretty good. LOL I hate knowing someone else will see my scale.
Mo- you and I definitely need some time away!!! We could focus on ourselves and get back on track!

Speaking of being accountable, let me tell a story. One of my best friends was pretty heavy. She lost about 90 pounds and has kept it off for years now. I'm sad - because if I'd have stuck with things from the beginning, that would be me!!! I could say "I'm maintaining..." instead, I'm heavier now than when she started. So I'm going to set up a webpage at ***********.com so she can watch my progress. I'm hoping I'll exercise more, eat better, and drink more water knowing someone is watching the little details.

Nori, Catherine, Serena, Kim and anyone else I missed, come out come out!!
marinemommyof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 02:53 PM   #245  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 307.5/237.5/160

Hey how is things all going for everyone???? well for me I ahve a little set back. I went to the doctor the other day and found out I have Cubital Tunnel Syndrome... Then I have Tendonitis and Arthritis in my right knee. So I have to take it easy. I hope to get back in and keep moving I have to do something here it is driving me crazy...

Ulnar Neuritis at the Elbow (Cubital Tunnel Syndrome)
Irritation or impingement of the ulnar nerve at the elbow (cubital tunnel syndrome) can occur from activities in which repetitive elbow flexion and extension is performed or when the elbow is held in a bent position for long periods of time. The ulnar nerve supplies sensation to the ring and small finger as well as supplies muscles of the forearm and hand. Symptoms of cubital tunnel syndrome include numbness or tingling of the small and ring fingers, weakness of grip and pinch, and pain at the medial (inside) aspect of the elbow.
Initial treatment of cubital tunnel syndrome involves forearm flexor and extensor stretching exercises, night splinting of the elbow in an extended (near straight) position and avoidance of pressure on the nerve that runs at the medial (inside) aspect of the elbow. If symptoms persist despite these forms of conservative treatment, surgical release of the nerve may be performed.

Catch you all later...
Butterfly50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 02:55 PM   #246  

Default hey

Hey, hope everyone is having a losing day.

Anyway, I've actually tried posting several times in the past week but every time I hit the submit button it says I'm not signed in and then loses everything that I typed so hopefully that won't happen this time but just in case I'm not gonna type a lot like I did the last few times. I've only lost about 1 pound the last 2 weeks but that's better than gaining. I have another hypnosis session tonight. I'll try to check back in later.
serena37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 12:00 PM   #247  

Hey Bonnie - good luck - I have carpal tunnel syndrome, which is in the wrists. No fun, I know.

Serena - great to hear from you! What's the hypnosis like? Relaxing? Do you find yourself craving less? How are all your boys?

GGGGRRRRRRR - stupid post blocked my website address. If anyone wants to see my weight page/blog I've set up at another site, let me know and I'll send you a link!!!
marinemommyof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 08:47 AM   #248  

S/C/G: 250/249/150

Height: 5' 7

morning all..
Well I should be back on track this week and into next.. my goal is to get comfortably into an 18 pants and then I will make the next goal.. right now I am in a 20 and fitting a little loose.. so one size down then we'll keep on down!
Do any of you have foods that if you eat them the next day you are puffy and swollen?? mine seems to be pizza and pasta in boxes like hamb helper. how about you>??
Serena, Mo, TJ, Sarah< Nori.. Catherine,.. sorry i have been sporaqdic and a little out of touch.... I am not always around the computer these days... welcome bonnie... is danielle still around???
I hope Mo gets back into her workout routine.. and keep pluggin tj... we'll get there.. I'll race ya to the onderlands if ya want.. I have been stuck in the 230's.. yuck!!!! but still determined as all heck! and that is part of the motivation.. just need to stay focused on the goal! to overcome those pitfalls...
Well new kitty is good getting on just fine.. her official name i think i said already is molly.. i will try to post a pic.. she is sweet.. loving everyone but still runs from DH.. he's not a cat lover either ,so that's not good... she has to warm up to him too or there could be trouble..lol..

Ok well all of you have a great day.. and stick to your plan ..if u don't have one.. get one.. bye..Kim i have to change my stupid ticker to 233.. boo hoo...
slimkim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 02:07 PM   #249  

Default Friday!!

Hi ladies:

Sorry I haven't check in much this week either.

Bonnie: sorry to hear about your ailments, hope there's a good treatment for you.

Sarah: send me your link in an IM if you can.

Teresa: did you end up getting a treadmill? I want my DH to bring mine up from the cellar but he says it's heavy and noisy and isn't sure if it works. Sometimes the doctor can scare you into getting healthy. I have a sweet tooth also!

I made choc chip cookies last night because DS is having friends over after school today (no that's a lie...I wanted them)

Nori: I hope work is going well.
Serena: congrats on the loss!!!
Catherine: Where are you girl???? What's new?
Kim: yesterday I wore 18s that used to be really baggy on me about two years ago (I almost threw them out)...yesterday they barely buttoned

I haven't seen danielle on here in ages, maybe she'll come back for a visit.

Have a great weekend and those of you in the cold, try to stay warm....brrrr it's cold out today.

Mo
MoNewEngland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 04:04 PM   #250  

Default hypno

Well, it's not working quite as well as I hoped but like the man said, some people need all ten sessions of hypnotherapy. I have had an easier time not eating sugar and snacking. My mother bought krispy kreme donuts the other day and normally I would have eaten half the box but I've managed to avoid them. The actual session is fairly relaxing. But my mind goes a mile a minute anyway so I have a hard time relaxing no matter what I"m doing. Our 10th anniversary is in May and I'd like to go to the bed n breadfast place that we honey mooned at but I doubt I'd be able to relax leaving my boys behind anyway so I doubt we'll go. My middle son has been having a really hard time with his breathing the past few days, and a few days ago I noticed a knot at the base of his scull that hadn't been there before, and I think I noticed that it got bigger when he got upset the other day. So my nerves are shot, but he has a doctors appointment this week so hopefully we'll be able to figure out what's going on with him. Anyway, I hope everyone else has had a good week.
Old 01-28-2007, 05:26 PM   #251  

Post hello again!

Hello ladies! I looked at when I was last here and it has been over a month. I cannot believe it has been that long. It made me feel so good to see you ladies asking about me, still even on this last page. I feel like I have run away from all of you, I also feel like I have run away from myself. Counseling is going ok. I will have to miss this next appt. because I just started a second job. My husband is working on the side too. We are in bad shape.
Concerning being in bad shape. I have not lost any more weight, But I have not gone back over 190 either. That is a plus. I tell myself each day that this is going to be the day and a couple hours in it all goes to h***! Imagine that! There is so much to say not sure where to begin! I really watned to check in and let all of you know that I was thinking of you!
LOL, over and over, Catherine
jamamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 01:26 PM   #252  

S/C/G: 238/230/160

Height: 5'6"

Default Hi Every1

Hello to all. Weighed in at 214 lbs. today. I forgot to weigh in yesterday. I'm doing okay but I haven't ate any sugar today and I have a major headache. Must be sugar withdraw. I refuse to eat sweets today though cause it makes me slow to loose lbs. Question, what about sugar free foods? Think I'll try sugar free jello. Got to have something.

Sarah- I'd like to see your web page also. Hey, you are below 200, wtg.

Bonnie- Sorry to hear of the elbow & knee trouble. Hope it gets better, best wishes.

Serena- Another pound bites the dust, wtg. Hope hypnosis works great. I may need that also cause of sweet attacks.

Kim- Ready, set & go to the onderlands. Yes, pizza, pasta & sweets are my blow up foods. I gain fast on them.

Mo- Haven't got the treadmill yet. Hubby suppose to get it for me Feb. 14th. Can't wait. Sweets stay away from us, Mo & TJ step away from the SWEETS!

Catherine- Hi, congrads on keeping weight maintained. Working your jobs will keep you active and probaly firm you up also. Hope things get better for you.Best wishes.

Nora- hello, hope all is well and best wishes.

Hi to every1 else if I missed any1. Best wishes to all in smashing the pounds away. Take care every1 and let's put those numbers on those scales down, down, & down. Bye for now. See you on Monday. TJ
teajay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 02:51 PM   #253  

Default hey

Hey all, doing OK here. Today is suppose to be weigh in but I don't think I'll go tonight, feeling excessively bloated today. I went to aerobics last night even though I really didn't feel like being there. I've been feeling extra depressed. I've had to deal with the fact that I regret having had a tubal after my last baby but lately, everyone around me is turning up pregnant so it's been even worse, and to make matters even worse yet my monthly visiter was 4 days late causing me a little false hope just to slap me in the face.

TJ: I actually use a lot of sweetners and sugar free stuff but just a tid bit of info that you may or may not know. sugar free products used in excess amounts acts as a laxative. That sort of thing doesn't bother me too much cause a figure, hey, it's a way to clean me out but i try to stay away from the stuff when I have plans that that sort of thing could ruin.

I hope everyone else is having good days.
Old 02-06-2007, 09:54 AM   #254  

Default wow

Wow, did everybody lose all their weight and decide they don't need us anymore? Just kidding.

Weigh in is tonight but I'm not looking forward to it. I guess I need another hypnosis session. I don't really want to but we've already put too much money in it to quit now. I wish I could just do it on my own. I hope everyone is doing well. Everyone must atleast be really busy. I wish I could say the same. Taking care of 3 little boys is deffinately a full time job but there is plenty of down time for me, cause I've deffinately been bad.

Everybody check in soon and let us know how your doing.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:16 AM   #255  

Default Ww

Well, I just thought I would report that I gained 3.6 pounds. Not very happy about that. Then of course got into an argument with the husband and had to hear all his insults. Anyway, hope everyone is doing well.