Old 01-22-2006, 02:41 PM   #151  
yey its me

S/C/G: 330/330/170

Height: 5'5

um ya day 4 yesturday complete im a tad in recovry from last night so i cant remeber if i posted or not. Taken a pause day for recvory....i REALLY gotta stop partying like a rock star lol... oh my guy best friend is differnt then my "hetro life partner" lol its a nick name my goofy friend came up with for her and I we still arent talking but ceit la vie or how ever u spell it. I can speak it still cant spell it for poo
freakybella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 03:49 PM   #152  

Default had a hard time finding this thread how do i find it?

hi red Ty for your comments. I am doing well:

Water

exersise

post to fatchicks

couldn't find this thread yeasterda not quite sure how I found it today...

this morning had to make homemade waffels (my favorite) for my boys. I didn't even have one bite. Yeah me. This time I,m going all the way to the 140's with a little help from my new friend I hope.
tlm5285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 04:24 PM   #153  
Never give up

S/C/G: 78 kg/71/65?

Height: 5'1.5"

Monday morning here. Wrapped yesterday on all challenges. Though I did the journal, my eating was horrible and did nothing to help my feeling so wretched. I have to start eating better food again. I've been in a sugar slump for weeks now and my weight has crept up. When will I get it that feeling like shite and eating it do NOT have to be linked!

tim -- Glad to have you back. What day are you on with your challenges? Does each happy face represent a day completed? Be sure to keep track and tell us what day you're on. Can't help you find the thread if you don't know how you found it. I would say just do whatever it was you did to find it again! This thread is busy so it rarely goes to the second page. Then again, if you have your options set so you only have a few posts per page maybe it could go to the second page, in which case, look there. The other thing is you can set your options so you "subscribe " to a thread and get email notifications when there is a new post (until you go to the post). This way the notification will come in your email and you just click on the link to the go to the thread. To see if you're subscribed, go to the "Thread Tools" box at the top of the thread page (once you've gone into it) and pull down the menu and click "Subscribe to Thread." I suggest you explore the forums and check out the "User Cp" to change your options etc. Also, go here: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ and check out the announcements and FAQs on how to use the site. And yes, meg's suggestion to find where you were by looking up your old posts is an excellent one! Here's the link to your April challenge thread. It is in another forum, the support forum, as opposed to the support group forum. http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...t=72993&page=3 And what, by the way, is a "little help from your new friend?"

freaky -- Recovery day, is it? How was the band? Good for you for making it through Day 4 yesterday. I'm sure it made your partying even heartier! By the way, it's "C'est la vie." You'll have to ask our French expert, carla, for things more complicated.

marble -- Congrats for more cardio. And good for you for looking at your body, not just focusing on the numbers on the scale!

Shad -- Yes, you do sure sound busy. 6:30 a.m. flight! Yuck, I hate those early flights. Excellent on notching another day on BOTH challenges despite the barbecue. Hope to have you back in here soon and able to spend more time with us. Yes, things are more active here, at least in posts, but I am worried we're hearing less from some of our regulars. Hope people stick with us.

Tay -- Yes, it's horses. Hope you get to ride someday. How's the challenge?

Last edited by redballoon; 01-22-2006 at 04:45 PM.
redballoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 04:48 PM   #154  
prepare for the BEST time

Hey RB!! hope all is well with you too. although I'm a bit skeptical, I believe that the tape measure shows an inch difference in my waist.....

And you are FAMOUS, your name is in lights, just like Broadway, my little electric mini message globe now says "Red Balloon Challenge---4 hours!" that is for the next goal to hit per week.

The livingroom looks like a gym....I dragged the ellip. out last week, and saturday I put the urban rebounder out for a few days....that is how I keep my HR up to jog without making my joints explode....I couldn't do it before now as the jumping movement irritated my injury. but between the 2 I can do interval bouts of cardio and it really helps keep me motivated.

I hope you have a good week!
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 04:52 PM   #155  
Never give up

S/C/G: 78 kg/71/65?

Height: 5'1.5"

Thanks marble! I love having my name in lights!! Wow!! Going go to my head! Sounds like you are really determined to get that exercise in. Good for you!! Thanks for the well wishes. I really need them.
redballoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 05:23 PM   #156  
prepare for the BEST time

Cheerleading is my specialty!!! (You should see my pep-talk to the students before the national board exam---I'm right up there with The Gipper)

Of course, I have the *secret* worry when I'm speaking to the group and I'm walking back and forth in front of the blackboard.....that they are thinking my a$$ is the size of ohio? pittsburgh?...WOW, she used to be soooooTHIN, shereallywentdownhill......
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 05:55 PM   #157  
yey its me

S/C/G: 330/330/170

Height: 5'5

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by redballoon

freaky -- Recovery day, is it? How was the band? Good for you for making it through Day 4 yesterday. I'm sure it made your partying even heartier! By the way, it's "C'est la vie." You'll have to ask our French expert, carla, for things more complicated.

The band rocked as always tons of hottie rocker guys and its true there are even a few of um who dig us fat girls (which makes me insanly happy as that is my type of guy My energy level was way up both nights i went out beacuse i worked out a hour before. LOL thanks of the spelling its one of those things where i can barly master most english words so my french teacher HATED seeing my papers from me

ugh recovry is harsh
freakybella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 06:48 PM   #158  

Jake Plummer is way hotter than Big Ben.....but the Steelers will be in Detroit!! Yea!

Day 1 for exercise, I went for a walk/jog. I jogged a block and then walked a block for about 20 minutes and then I finished up walking. I have decided that I really really want to start running again. It is a part of my "old life" that I miss a lot. Before I had kids I would run 4 miles a day, once a week I might do a longer one. That really kept my weight down. Now that I'm older I'm sure my metabolism has changed, but a regular running habit should keep everything in control...
I did have to take a pause day for beer.
So still on day 5.

I'm going to try to post a picture of Silas....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8943.jpg (44.1 KB, 17 views)
Apple Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 07:16 PM   #159  
The Me I Wanna Be !

S/C/G: 212/200/180

Height: 5'2

day 5 is in the works i am on my last needed bottle of water its about half gone and i will probably have part of another one before i ever make it to bed...

*yawn* ummm well not much else to say i guess... going to try to get up extra early tomorow and maybe try to work out

that is not a challenge yet i will see how the first couple of days go if i can handle the early mornings it means getting up between 4 and 5 am rather then 6:30 so that is awefully early not sure i can manage it plus with everyone else still sleeping i dont want to wake anyone up doing my DDR

i'm tired and feel like poopy today i took a nap earlier and got over heated (it shot up to over 80 in here) so i woke up feeling like crap...

anyway another new week tomorow, i will be going back to my 16.9 oz bottles which means more water for me
Tayja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 07:17 PM   #160  
Have No Mercy--Focus!

No kazillion sit ups for me w00t! Actually, Denver stunk today--totally outcoached, outprepared and out played. Kudos to the Steelers. I like Troy P and it will be nice for Bettis to end his career in Detroit.

Day 3 of my challenges:

for no caffeine
for sit ups (30)
for nekkid food (no sugar)

I need to up my calorie count though, it's been too low and I don't want to screw with my metabolism too much.

Last night and today I allowed for an adult beverage, but that has triggered a pizza craving Last night I had squash instead and today a whole plateful of zucchini. I could do pizza, but I know that would trigger me for more food. I decided to stop by here and post and look around to distract myself.

KarlaG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 07:20 PM   #161  
Have No Mercy--Focus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakybella
Day 4 complete did 45 min had to push like a son of a gun but dang it i did it!
w00t!
Old 01-22-2006, 07:21 PM   #162  
The Me I Wanna Be !

S/C/G: 212/200/180

Height: 5'2

wooohooo for day 3 Karla !!!

yes yes no pizza... i already told ya its nasty... nough said...
Tayja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 07:26 PM   #163  
Have No Mercy--Focus!

It looks like everyone is doing good and keeping with a can-do attitude!
Old 01-22-2006, 07:27 PM   #164  
Staying in 1derland!

S/C/G: 288/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"

you can make pizza's on whole wheat pita's just use Fat free cheese and lots of veggie toppings.. yummy!

day 5

calories 1087

30 min walking
30 min gazelle
curlylocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 07:31 PM   #165  
Have No Mercy--Focus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlylocks
you can make pizza's on whole wheat pita's just use Fat free cheese and lots of veggie toppings.. yummy!

day 5

calories 1087

30 min walking
30 min gazelle
Thanks! I have those...I think I will try some!

I cannot do the gazelle--I always fall off