Old 01-20-2006, 07:31 PM   #121  
The Me I Wanna Be !

S/C/G: 212/200/180

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlaG
Ms. Tay told me I needed to get over here and join the fun! So here I am

Now, I'm not a chocoholic, but I AM a margarita mama.

My Goals are:

1) No added sugar to my food (ie. nekkid oatmeal, nekkid cereal) Now this is a 2 for me!

2) No caffeine..let's make this a 1--I've kind of been weaning myself off, so now I think I'm to the point where I don't automatically grab an iced tea

3) 30 situps in the morning...this one is a straight 21er. If I get in the habit of a.m. situps, I will add pm sit ups in 3 weeks.

I'll post some more later (I'm at work) but I wanted to stop in and say oh....and GO BRONCOS!
you are taking on quite the challenges, i am proud of ya !!
Tayja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 07:47 PM   #122  
Cynical RedHead

Hi all, I should be leaving work in about 30 minutes (8:00 p.m) and then will dutifully slog to the gym. I have been very busy all week (which is great, but it keeps me off the internet ). I haven't even eaten lunch yet

Apple - I demand pictures of the new kitty!!

Red - Josie and the kittyCats was a comic strip (i think related to the Archie comics?). They were a girl band and I think they solved crimes too? Anyhow, they made a movie a few years ago by the same name that "starred" Tara Reid, Rosario Dawson, and some other girl I don't remember.

Hi, Carla! My husband actually went and spoke with the spa manager about the masseuse. The manager "sort of" apologized, saying she would definitely have a conversation about tact, while also saying that it was just the Philipina culture to be "straightforward." So, as I hear it, "Sir, your wife IS fat, but I will tell the massueses to keep their mouths shut."

If I haven't already said to everyone new, then Welcome to our Crazy Thread!!!

Alright, I have to roll or I will never get home!
FishWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 08:16 PM   #123  
Staying in 1derland!

S/C/G: 288/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"

day 3

calories 1088

1 hr of circuit training
curlylocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 08:29 PM   #124  
updownupdownupDOWN!!!

I'm here, I'm here, just don't always have the time to post... especially during weeks when figure skating events take place!

Anyhow, it's Saturday, Jan 21st, and here is how things stand:
1. No sweets & 10 mins stationary bike - Day 19 is done even thoug it's only noon. I've already done my biking and I know I won't have any sweets.

2. Exercises for thighs and abs - Day 13 done this morning, and how I can't wait to hit 21 on this one!

3. Fruit eating challenge - here I'm on Day 12 today, and about to have papaya for lunch

Any remedies for big thighs anyone? As to what to do to make them slim down somewhat... they're very muscular in the front, and have layers of flabby fat on the insides, youck, and my boyfriend says that although they've slimmed down a bit, the muscular part has gotten even more muscular, and he reckons that stationary biking isn't the best thing I could be doing...
Sushi Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 08:56 PM   #125  
Never give up

S/C/G: 78 kg/71/65?

Height: 5'1.5"

Angry irreverent Denver fans....

Karla, IF your Broncos win, you HAVE to do a zillion situps for punishment!!
redballoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 09:29 PM   #126  

Wink 21 days yikes ... here goes

Well I am going to do 3.

A) Water- 8 glasses

B) Exersise - 15 min. (or more)

c) Post to 3fatchicks- daily

Well I am hoping this will make these things a habit here goes.
tlm5285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 09:29 PM   #127  
The Me I Wanna Be !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi Penguin

Any remedies for big thighs anyone? As to what to do to make them slim down somewhat... they're very muscular in the front, and have layers of flabby fat on the insides, youck, and my boyfriend says that although they've slimmed down a bit, the muscular part has gotten even more muscular, and he reckons that stationary biking isn't the best thing I could be doing...
omg i am the same way, i have gymnist(sp) thighs covered in flab... it is from years of doing the WRONG excercises trying to slim them down, combined with a lot of biking, all i did was build bulky muscle in the fronts of them

and then all the weight piled on added to the insides of them, i can litteraly stand with my feet shoulder width apart and my thighs almost still touch !!

if anyone has an answer to sushi penguins question please share !!!

===
DAY THREE done !!!
Old 01-20-2006, 09:36 PM   #128  
The Me I Wanna Be !

Ok i accidently had a blonde moment and submitted my post before i finished what i was saying

day three of my water challenge is complete i didnt do as well as i did on day one and two but i DID get 60oz's

drank 20oz bottles today

it was hard getting it in being home and all cause i get distracted and stuff and dont think about drinking... plus i spent like ohhh around 2 hours at the drs office today with the baby (he had an orthopedic apointment) plus i got up an hour later then normal...

but i did reach my goal of 60oz so all is good !!!

i showed my friend jenny this site today and am hoping that she signs up, we are supposed to be work out buddies but havnt started working out yet...

we are starting tomorow... we are going to start trying to walk every day if possible but at least as offten as we can... will most likely be most days on the way home from school (at least til i join curves cause thats when i plan on going there)

but since her hubby is home tomorow to watch the chillins we're gunna head over to the track
i'm excited but since i am dependant on another person for this one i'm not going to start a challenge

i did also use my home scale this evening, its been a couple of weeks since i was weighed at my drs office and according to my scale at home i am around 192-193(its not digital its one of the old fashioned needle and point clock like ones)

so this is the scale i am going to go by from now on... i changed my ticker

and not sure how often i will weigh myself but this is a starting point...

i am wondering if i should take some half nakie pictures of the current me so i can track my weight loss in pictures...
Old 01-21-2006, 12:14 AM   #129  

Day 17 is complete.

New Year - I'm drinking 80 oz. of water per day - four 20 oz bottles seemed like a reasonable start for me. Short version of my story - I'm 23 and a law student. I've been verying degrees of fattity since I was in middle school - I have PCOS and am determined to lose this weight so I don't end up diabetic like my mom.

Carla - My knees are pretty messed up right now - I'm sitting on my couch with icepacks on them and I'm going to rest up for the weekend in hopes that I'll be able to play on monday. I bought braces for them this afternoon, but they're not exactly comfortable devices.

Red - Yep three years as of last weekend! It's pretty exiting, especially since the last year has been pretty rough - things are getting better now that I'm in school and the BF is working a steady job - money troubles put such a strain on a relationship - we're going away for the weekend and we're just going to relax and take some time for each other, somethign we haven't had much chance to do with both of our schedules. As for the knees, I plan to take it very easy and I have laid the ground rule of no walking-intensive dates, as I can walk but not for very long periods at all, and I can't really do stairs at all right now. I'm sure we'll have a great time, anyway - it'll just be a leisurely sort of great time and not a running all over the city on foot sort of great time.

At any rate, I probably won't be posting this weekend - I haven't even decided if I'm taking the computer with me at all or not - so this will probably be my last post until Monday. Have a great weekend everyone and good luck on your challenges!

Keep on Truckin!
Erin
chaigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 06:19 AM   #130  
Staying in 1derland!

S/C/G: 288/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"

WOW I beat Red here this morning?? just wishing everyone a great day... i'm heading out to take my chai-boy for a walk ....
curlylocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 08:48 AM   #131  
Never give up

S/C/G: 78 kg/71/65?

Height: 5'1.5"

curly -- "beat Red this morning" ??!! It's still only 11 p.m. Saturday here....
I think you're ahead of schedule!!
redballoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 09:17 AM   #132  
The Me I Wanna Be !

Red: i gota question, excuse me i'm new and all and curious... how do you get to live all these exotic places? i ment to ask last night but then it sliped my mind...
Old 01-21-2006, 11:22 AM   #133  
The Me I Wanna Be !

ok anyone know how to create a personal album in the photo gallery section? i submited my images but they are just in my member galler which basicly means they are just out there for the world to see... and right on the first page when you click photos it shows the recently uploaded ones, so my half nakid @$$ is on display for everyone to see... there was 3 with clothes and 3 with out much clothes and of corse since i added the clothed ones first those got pushed back with the half nakid ones out in front...

not too sure/happy with that... i didnt realize they would just be BAM in your face ya know, i thought ya would have to click on my name or something to get to where the pictures were
Old 01-21-2006, 11:28 AM   #134  
The Me I Wanna Be !

ok i went back and deleted the ones with all the flesh, really not comfortable with them being on display like that

strange that i would have no problem posting all of them in this thread or a thread some where

but didnt like them out like that in the gallery section
Old 01-21-2006, 12:53 PM   #135  
yey its me

S/C/G: 330/330/170

Height: 5'5

ah sorry wasnt here to post yesturday, had a action packed day of kool aid powder on the carpet and on a two year old, going to the gym and going out with friends which turned out very badly *sigh*

day 3 on the work out challenge complete even though it was a rush job at the gym i still got in an hour and 15 minetes yey

On the plus side my guy best friend and i seem to be getting along better but unfourntly i found out just how much of a fair weather friend my hetro life partner is tottly ruined my night. I was having such a good time listeing to local heavey metal bands and partyin like a rock star untill relized she wasnt much of a friend to me or my cousin so who needs her right?
freakybella is offline   Reply With Quote