Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2006, 11:10 PM   #946  

Great pictures Curly! I have the same hair but mine is shorter since it's such a pain to comb out!

Charlie I hope you had a good birthday! Tanning sounds nice!

I was feeling sick today with a sore throat and fever so I didn't workout.

March 21, 2006

post daily:1 egg
water goal: 10 eggs
exercise: 0 eggs
Only favorable carbs: 5 eggs
track calories: 10 eggs (1517 calories)

26 eggs
Total: 2111
Old 03-22-2006, 06:17 AM   #947  
Staying in 1derland!

S/C/G: 288/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"

Well Petra did u get any snow? we just had a dusting... I woke up yesterday and my furnace had died during the nite... so i got it running yesterday... and it died once again last nite wonder how many calories u burn off shivering? I will just keep that feeling in mind for next month when we are smothering!
Old 03-22-2006, 09:58 AM   #948  
charliekay

S/C/G: 260/246/199

[QUOTE=Valerie Joy

Charlie I hope you had a good birthday! Tanning sounds nice!
[/QUOTE]
it was good,and yes i am a tanning freak,i love to tan.i am off to the tanning salon right now.its very nice to get all warm and cozy when its 30 degrees out
Old 03-22-2006, 11:35 AM   #949  

S/C/G: 200/175/120

Well in the past three weeks I've lost 10 inches. I really needed something positive because the scale, she aint a budging.

I've been getting the worst head aches here lately. They aren't what I would call a migraine, but they definitely aren't any fun. That and they're disrupting my sleep. I'm at home with one today.

Enjoy that tanning Charlie!
Old 03-22-2006, 12:58 PM   #950  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

Congratulations BeatlesFan!!! Losing weight can be so frustrating if you are only scale watching.....10" WOW!!!

Eggs for Tuesday....
post egg total: 1 egg
excercise: 5 eggs
meet carb limit: 0 eggs
tracking calories: 10 eggs (1782 cal)
daily total: 26 eggs
challenge total: 1866
Old 03-22-2006, 01:29 PM   #951  
charliekay

S/C/G: 260/246/199

beatlesfan-that is wonderful,i can't wait to get back in the swing of things and lose inches again,i have to go buy shorts today cause we are going to florida next week it would be nice if i needed a smaller size but i dont think i will.
Old 03-22-2006, 04:27 PM   #952  
soon to be goddess

Hi everyone. Sorry I've been posting shorties for a few days, I seem to be in a bit of a funk. I am fumbling along, almost going through the motions and not exactly sure why? I have been doing this for so long, and although I'm getting my meals, water and excercise in for the points log.....I seem to be not to keen on really doing them. I'm just doing the same things over and over again. Does that make sense? I guess I just need some NEW MOTIVATION....and NEW COMMITTMENT!!! The scale also has been bobbling up and down as a result which should come as no real surprize either. Anyways....just wanted to give a shout out and do some 'xplaining..
Old 03-22-2006, 05:32 PM   #953  

Hi Everyone!

I had a NSV today. I went for a survey where I had to show a picture ID and I noticed the guy really looking at it and then at me. When I realized that that old picture really doesn't look like me! When I look at myself i don't see much of a difference but there it was plain as day on my drivers liscense!

BTW the weight on my drivers liscence is still less then I weigh now. That hasn't been changed in 20 years
Old 03-22-2006, 07:24 PM   #954  
Staying in 1derland!

OMG my dl pic looks so bad i cover it up even when its inside my wallet! i should scan it and show u guys!
Old 03-22-2006, 08:05 PM   #955  
Remember Why I'm Here

S/C/G: s-241/g-145

lmao just thinking about DL pics!! I don't think there is anyone who looks like them, and thank goodness for that cuz they are usually sooooo horrible lol.

Angel~ I was searching the ww site for some good ideas and ran across you talking about a peach dump cake. I love dump cakes lol altho my favorite one is so full of sugar and a full cup of BUTTER lol... it's not one I've made for a very long time lol. Can you elaborate on yours a little bit. the directions you gave were kinda vague...

single bag angel food cake (not 2 bags in the box for a 2 step mix)......can of 15 oz sliced peaches in light syrup.....and a can of diet 7up(sprite)poured over the top. 9x13 pan
The trick is NOT TO STIR. HENCE THE NAME....DUMP CAKE!!!
This cake is more like a saucy cake/cobbler.....YUM YUM.....3pts per serving.

I can't wait to try it!!! I'm gonna guess @350 for 50min-hour?

BF~ Wow GJ on the 10"!!! I think that is more of a victory than the actual pounds lost! I shoulda measured myself when I started out.

Curly~ some day you are gonna hafta break down and get a new furnace! YIkes!!!! At least you got your Chai to keep you warm

Val~ lol I was looking at a pic I have of you, me, Leah & Francie and I was thinking *I bet val looks soooo good now*! It's really hard to look at yourself and see the difference that everyone else sees right away, huh.... GJ GF!!

Off to my WW meeting all. I hope our scale is working this week. TTFN
Old 03-22-2006, 08:12 PM   #956  
Staying in 1derland!

lol that would be right after my boss breaks down and gives me a real raise..

Post daily egg total in forum= 1
water= 10 egg
exercise= 5 eggs
meeting carb limit=5 eggs(58)
Track calories= 10 eggs (1180)
subtotal 31

total eggs 1659
Old 03-22-2006, 09:21 PM   #957  

Gwena congrats on the inches! You're doing great with the exercising!

Dee good luck with your weigh in! I still have that picture of us also. Francie is dieting too. It would be cool to take a new picture once we're all skinny!

I've been adding cereal to my diet recently. I know it's not "zone" I got Kasia Go lean Crunch today and it's really yummy at 190 calories w/ 8 grams of fiber and 9 grams of protein. I had it in a cup of LF yogurt today.

March 22, 2006

exercise: 10 eggs (45 minutes curves, 15 minutes walking)
Only favorable carbs: 5 eggs
track calories: 10 eggs (1585 calories)

36 eggs
Total: 2147
Old 03-22-2006, 11:57 PM   #958  
soon to be goddess

exercise: 10 eggs
Only favorable carbs: 0 eggs
track calories: 10 eggs (1896 calories)
daily total:31 eggs
challenge total: 1899
Old 03-23-2006, 12:12 AM   #959  
Remember Why I'm Here

S/C/G: s-241/g-145

Well.... 2 weeks since my last weigh in. I didn't gain anything, but I didn't lose anything either. I'm just the same. I'm not totally unhappy with that. After I got home I also got suprised by our friendly visitor TOM.... so I'll deal with that and know that next week will be for me I just keep on truckin'

I'm really getting into the treadmill at the gym now lol... but I still don't carry a good high heartrate on it like I do on the elliptical. I use my own monitor now. LOL the first time I tried it I was going to do a sidebyside comparison until I realized that it reads out on the equipment as well as on my watch. But, the equipment at the gym seems to be pretty close on HR anyways.

Val~ You should get Francie over here too! It'd be a blast to re-take that photo huh lol... It would have to be after Leah has the baby tho. In any case give FranciePants a big ol' *huggggg* for me. Is she still in WI now? BTW... when I met with my 1st dietician after my diabetes dx, she highly recommended the Kashi cereals. Maybe not Zone, but still an excellent choice

Curly~ LOL You have one of THOSE bosses too? hehehe... Hey your pics are great! wooHOOOOOO again @ your 14's!

Angel~ Everything you said makes sense. I know i've had all those same feelings. I jsut keep on posting, and journaling. I look at all I have left to do in this life and know I want to be healthy and happy and well... yes... I want to be hot too!!! lol.. Take that lil mental break and then reach down inside yourself and pick yourself back up and, since you have the reputation of being the best one to do it, kick you bootie and get back on track. I dunno if that came out sounding like I meant it to.... so just take this huge , breathe and relax.

g'nite All
Old 03-23-2006, 06:49 AM   #960  
Staying in 1derland!

thank u Dee.. feel free to make copies and distribute to any single men u know ... 39-47 Hard to find a date when the population here is @ 600 and that may even be counting cats & dogs lol
Closed Thread