Old 04-06-2012, 10:40 PM   #211  
Sandee

Height: 5' 2"

Susie I'm down 1 1/2# in 2 weeks, it seems so little but I'm on the lowest pts WW has because of losing less than 10# to my goal. A heavier person needs more calories, so that person has more food pts to eat. I am enjoying the structure. on your 2.25 lb loss. You inspired me to start doing 5K walks. My hamstring is almost healed & I entered 1 for April & 1 for May & I'm excitedps:Cinco de Mayo is Saturday, May 5, 2012..

Luv to ya'll, Have a safe weekend & enjoy your Chocolate bunnie ears Dee
Cassie, Mel & Liz [/COLOR]

Last edited by miniDoodles; 05-21-2012 at 07:41 PM.
miniDoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 12:35 PM   #212  
It is what it is...

Morning Girls - just a quick pop in with my weigh in results. Down another 2 pds to 218 so now I am officially down 20 pds since I started in early Feb and I am really happy about it

Have a great Easter weekend

See ya

Carri
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 12:39 PM   #213  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

hey everyone

i dyed eggs with kool aid yesterday! it was fun and they are so bright, and it was cheap.... and i will never again use the vinegar stuff.

konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 11:50 AM   #214  
Sandee

Mandy I Luv your gorgeous Easter eggs....Toooo beautiful to eat

Sometimes I use choc. covered peanuts for bunny poop & I usually use coconut for my bunny & sometimes I cut out a chick from (my pineapple upside-down cake)

It's fun to play w food

Old 04-08-2012, 01:36 PM   #215  

thanks dee! i had so much fun doing them! i love hard boiled eggs too, so this gives me an excuse to color them... it's nice to know the difference in the fridge. i can get 2 dozen eggs and a pack of koolaid every week, always have colorful eggs in the fridge (plus a healthy snack at the ready!)
Old 04-09-2012, 10:27 AM   #216  
It is what it is...

Morning All, hope you all had a great Easter ...we didnt do anything, we got out and went to Panera Bread for lunch and did a little shopping but other than that not a whole lot happened.

Mandy - those eggs are beauts !!! I like the idea of the kool aid a lot better because I hate the smell of vinegar.

My weekends just seem to fly by and the work week just stalls. hmmmph

Cant wait till the end of this month when I get a three day weekend ...might have to make it a four day weekend actually ...but we will see

Have a great day everyone !!

Carri
Old 04-09-2012, 04:59 PM   #217  

not feeling well today. bleh. but, below is a bit of my blog post that i wrote today... i want you all to know that i have not eaten below 2300 calories any day this week.

Start Measurements:
Weight: 272
Neck: 16
Bust: 51
Waist: 45
Belly button: 49.5
Hips: 54
R. Bicep: 15.5
R. Thigh: 29
R. Calf: 18.5

Week 1 Results:
Weight: ? <- not gonna weigh until May 1
Neck: 16
Bust: 50.5 (-0.5)
Waist: 44 (-1.0)
Belly button: 49 (-0.5)
Hips: 53 (-1.0)
R. Bicep: 16.5 (+1.0)
R. Thigh: 28 (-1.0)
R. Calf: 18.5 (0)

Overall 3 inches gone!

So, over the last week I lost more inches than I did in ALL OF MARCH (one inch). Interesting. Even if I measured at a different spot (like on my thigh) I would have had to move the tape much higher up into jiggly thigh region (almost to my groin area) to get the 29 again, and nowhere around my hips measured 54, so I know something's moving!
Old 04-10-2012, 09:18 AM   #218  
It is what it is...

Morning everyone…I am so tired today, didn’t sleep well last night …had some heart burn which I rarely have, but I made the poor choice of eating peanut butter before bed and that usually always does it…my own fault, haha …oh well just means I will sleep like a baby tonight

Mandy – great job on the inches lost…I really wish I would have taken my measurements before I lost this 20 pds so I could see how much is gone…I know there is a big amount from my stomach, but would like to know the inches …oh well, maybe I start taking them now…I was entering your info ( had to guess on your height, put 5’8, you look tall in your pic haha ) on this weight loss calculater thing online and it shows that at your size you would lose at 2300 pds…said weight loss at 2340 cals per day…so looks like you are spot on, especially with all your exercise ….I think you are doing a great job on just doing what works for you …starving yourself is no way to live…

Hi Susie and Dee – hope you both are having a great start to the new week.

The weather was only 34 degrees this morning, real chilly start …gonna be in the 60’s next few days and in the low 70’s over the weekend, that should be nice.

I am so excited to be firmly in the 2 teens now….knowing that 9 pds from now I will be in the single digit two’s and then it is the FINAL COUNT DOWN to Onederland !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can’t wait !!!!

Well my stomach is starting to growl at me so I better go and make my breakfast and get back to work

Have a great day all !!

Carri
Old 04-10-2012, 12:18 PM   #219  

i am tall. i'm 5'9

i usually eat around 2500-2600 every day, a big chunk coming from protein shakes, getting me to nearly 200g protein every day, and according to my HRM i burn several hundred calories in the gym multiple times a week. so i am creating some deficit. this week i may have to eat lighter cause it's TOM and i'm not going to be as active, cramps kick my butt and make me not want to do anything. currently squinting at the monitor because of the beginnings of a migraine. but for some reason my maxalt packs are in here.

hope you all have a good day.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:39 PM   #220  

Height: 5'7"

Hi Ladies!

Things got a little crazy busy over the weekend and then back to work yesterday but I'm here and doing well.

I have to admit that I didn't use my Lose It App on Sunday but I'm back to it now and staying in my range.

We had friends in over the holiday that I hadn't seen since Thanksgiving and they said, "you have lost some weight" which I have since they saw me last, about 10 lbs; it feels good to know that it is noticed.

Oh and a funny thing happend at church on Sunday. We had a singing group in and the bass singer was a very nice looking single man. I guess I must have looked pretty in my new Easter dress because our pastor's wife told me that when he saw me, he said "who is that and is she married?!" I smiled the whole day and DH held my hand a lot more!

Carri: Congratulations for losing 6% of your body weight AND for beating that guy out in the pounds lost and getting $60! You are doing great...just keep it going! We will be here cheering you on.

Dee: You did some great bargin hunting and I LOVE the idea of the swimsuit cover up..that is going to be so cute!
Also happy to hear that WW is helping those scales move for you.
As for the 5k walks, good for you! I hope you can find someone to walk it with you. It's very helpful to have a friend with you. My friend and I check our pace at the mile markers that are provided so we know how we are doing and we help each other keep moving. Right after 2 miles I always get to where I want to slow up and she keeps me going. In the beginning she needs help to get the speed up.

Tonight we will be on the treadmills doing the "hill" program setting so that we can use that training in our 5k's. You never know when those hills are going to be there and if we train for them, that is going to help our time.

Mandy: Those eggs are beautiful and I never thought to use koolaid. I will do that in the future and like someone said, it's a nice way to know the boiled eggs from the other eggs. I eat a boiled egg almost every morning as a part of my breakfast.

Taking your measurements is a very good idea because not all losses show on the scale. It looks like your eating plan with more calories, which are GOOD calories, is working for you. Keep it up.

Focult: how are you doing?

Liz, Arabella, Auntie G, Mel: Are you guys lurking out there?
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:28 PM   #221  
Sandee

46* right now, high 60*s this weekend so I can ride my bike again

Susie so glad that you r okay & had a wonderful visit w your friends over Easter. My dh said he'd do my 1st 5K w me because a baseball ticket is included w the registration $25 fee I googled 5K walk/run & found lots of 5K's for every state.

Mandy & Carrie all I can say is WOW on the progress both of you have made....I hope both of your dh & your mom's r cheering you on every time you all talk, they gotta b very proud of you Time for you 2 chicks to shrink your clothes smaller & move your buttons/elastic before they fall off your little butts now.

Carrie, sorry about you not sleeping last night, if I eat near bedtime I have dum dreams that night. Yesterday I was walking & got a earache from the wind & new pollen & I slept cozy w a warm rice pack on my ear & 1 on my neck. (uncooked rice in a clean sock, heated in the microwave/spray a drop of fragrance on 1 side of the sock) my dh got hungry smelling the rice until I put a drop of perfume on it.

Mandy have you ever tried laying a heat pack on your back or tummy? Ask your friends what helps them, instead of suffering. Is your dh studying to b a pastor or did he graduate already, what church Congrat's, a pastor's wife has a busy life also.

Girls, Who r your fav guy & girl celeb on DWTS to win the ball? I'm not sure yet.

Cassie & Mel & Liz stop back ASAP & say 'hi', I hope you all r well.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:19 PM   #222  
It is what it is...

Mandy that is GREAT that you get all that protein ...I am a protein junky but I don't get nearly enough, I need to eat a lot more ....
Old 04-10-2012, 06:17 PM   #223  

dee - he is in his 2nd year right now... starting first sunday in august he will be an assitant pastor at Our Saviour's Lutheran in college station texas, we'll be there for the year, then he'll come back and do his senior year in seminary, at the end of which he'll be ordained.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:00 AM   #224  
It is what it is...

Morning Girls !! Hope you all are having a great morning so far. I am having a pretty good one. Just finished my breakfast, a high fiber english muffin with peanut butter ...now looking forward to lunch, haha ...I brought a turkey sandwhich with swiss and a side of cottage cheese...love my cottage cheese

Anyone watch Biggest Loser last night ? It was an okay episode ...could have done without all the First Lady stuff at the beginning ...wanted it to be more about the show ...but anyway ...so I dont "spoil" it for anyone who hasn't watched it yet I will only say that I was glad this person went home...before you know it the season will be over...but I know it comes back in Sept every year ...sadly, before you know it September will be here already...haha...time flies huh ?

Dee - thanks, I am really happy about the weightloss and am sure I can get down to my goal weight this year, I am going to pull a Liz !!!! I did sleep A LOT better last night so I am not feeling so tired today...and no heart burn last night

Hi Susie and Mandy

Hi to Liz, Mel, Arabella and Auntie G ...miss ya

Okay, well getting back to work ...speaking of work, they started another weight loss challenge here but this time a company wide one, not a little one where only one person can win ...there will be three winners and you only have to lose 5-10 pds in 12 weeks, which I know I can do so I signed up for it...heck I am going to be losing anyhow so might as well have a chance and winning some money for it, haha ...mama needs money to pay the IRS !!!

Okay see ya later

Carri
Old 04-11-2012, 11:52 AM   #225  

morning everyone!!

i'm on a tear, about to go blog about how healthy fats are HEALTHY and necessary... people who only eat 1000 calories and claim that's "all they need" while running a couple miles a day make me want to cry. some fats are bad, yes, but some are good. and necessary! avocado. nuts. fish. GOOD FATS. and tasty fats. eat some, they will do a body good!