3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

Old 03-20-2012, 10:42 PM   #151
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Dee...I wish it was like that no fresh nothing here .Our trees aren't even budding yet..it still looks like winter :\

Please excuse my typos and/or grammatical errors; I'm usually typing on my tablet
Goal 1: Get back to lowest weight
Fat won the last battle, It WON'T win the War. This is MY year!

SMSDREAMER2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:07 AM   #152

Height: 5'7"

Ok. I just read all the posts and you gals are rockin' it! It inspires me.
I am doing well with my food but had Mexican yesterday and Chinese today (sitll in my calorie range) and I can tell the salt in the food is making me retain water. Time for fresh veggies, protein, and frush fruit.

I won't have a weigh-in this week as I will miss my TOPS meeting due to a event I am attending with a friend of mine on Thursday--it's the Pantene Beautiful Locks donation. I work for P&G and a friend of mine is donating her hair to this program. They are doing a whole event around those who are donating today, so I'm taking a vacation day with my friend and we will be doing that in the afternoon (starts at 2:30 and goes until 5:30), the downtown offices are 60 min from my hometown so I won't make it to TOPS which meets at 6;00. Also my cousins are coming for dinner that night; they are visiting from DC and CA.

Had a great time with my friend on Saturday night. We enjoyed the play and stopped in for a St. Patty's day drink afterwards at a local tavern. I had one green long island ice tea--I know my limit! Like Carri it doesn't take much to put my down for the count the next day!

Carri: Sounds like you had a great time at the concert and you are doing great with the weight-loss keep it up!
We are enjoying the same beautiful weather that you are having and I LOVE it.

Dee: It's good to shake up your plan every once in awhile so I think it's a good thing to do WW. As you know you can use any eating plan TOPS that you choose to use. They say that decision is betweeen you and your physician.

I am watching Dancing with the Stars as well..there sure is a lot of "eye candy" on that show this time!

Mandy: Keep up those workouts..you will see the weight drop soon.

Dreamer (is it Cassie?) keep up the good work..we will try to send you some of our spring and sunshine!

Ok..need to get to bed. 5:00 a.m. comes EARLY!
Old 03-21-2012, 01:27 AM   #153
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

i'm really confused as to how my post got posted BEFORE dee's when i was obviously responding to her. message board quirks. who knew?

*** Trying Again!!! ***
I won't let the fat win this fight.

{New Ticker - Coming Soon}
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:51 AM   #154
Dee

Height: 5' 2"

Susie happy to see your OK & back. Your career seems fab & I use all the P&G products & I love Pantene for my long hair. What a fun vaca day you'll have w your friends & cousins :cool

Dee
I have a Grandma brain

Last edited by miniDoodles; 05-21-2012 at 09:04 PM.
miniDoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:01 PM   #155
It is what it is...

Morning Girls…lot going on around here, I like the activity !

I had to DVR The Voice and haven’t caught up on it yet since I watched Biggest Loser last night….I was SO glad that Kim didn’t get in the bottom two….she showed them what was what, haha

Dee – I did WW one year back about 7 years ago and lost 48 pds, so I know the program works if you stick with it …congrats on joining and good luck !!! I also have bad seasonal allergies so I feel ya on those…warm weather always brings them on, so does yard work and yard mowing…ughhhh, but I guess it is a trade off for the warm weather…No, I have never been to the Indy 500 ( which I know if probably hard to believe ), dh has been to several of them…but it is usually so hot then and me and hot weather don’t mix so I normally watch from inside my air conditioned home.

Susie – I didn’t know you worked for P&G …I love their coupon insert packets…my dh has to take daily Prilosec and they always have a 2.00 off coupon that I use. Glad you had a good time Saturday night, I love Long Island Iced Teas …but they do get to me easily, haha

Dreamer – I love Winter, and we really didn’t have one this year ( very odd ) so I am kind of jealous of your cooler weather …but I guess I better be quiet because another Winter will be here before I know it.

Mandy – yes we are having the same warm weather, so odd for March …I hope this doesn’t mean our Summers are going to be unbearable. Thank God you have an air conditioned gym huh?

Well I better get back to work, and just remembered I haven’t had my breakfast yet and getting kind of hungry ( its 10:36 here now ), so getting kind of late for it. You gals have a great day.

Carri

Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 02:28 AM   #156

holy calorie burn!

965 calories during my workout tonight! according to my new fancy heart rate monitor.... i started it up when we walked out the door to leave, and stopped it while my husband was unlocking the front door. so the 965 calories includes the warm up walk to the gym, the stretching while trying to find something to watch, 35 mins on the elliptical, a brief walk around and stretch session as a cool down and prep for strength training, 3 sets of 12 on the all in one gym doing 8 different exercises, another brief walk around cool down, then the walk back to the apartment.

but almost 1000 calories burned in just under 2 hours! this could be why i'm not losing any weight. i figured maybe 500, if that, and was eating accordingly. my body is probably hoarding! i will not complain about eating more!

*** Trying Again!!! ***

Old 03-22-2012, 11:40 AM   #157
It is what it is...

Morning Girls, just a quick pop in, busy today ....

Mandy - wow that is a lot of cals burned...you do probably need to step up your eating amount some...wow, that would be a great problem to have

Hope everyone else is doing well ...we have a friend in from FL who is coming over tonight to hang and eat ...gotta clean the house up some on my lunch hour, only time I can fit it in , haha

See ya

Carri

Old 03-22-2012, 11:46 AM   #158

Hi Everyone. I agree with Carri, lots of activity here and I love it!

I had a slip up last night. I was starved when I got home from work and so I got into DH's stash of chocolate (he hides it from me at my request but when I feel like I have to have it, I'm like a drug addict looking for a fix!) So, I found it and had 3 Reese Eggs and a coke!

I feel horrible today...physcially and emotionally. Oh and mean...sugar makes me mean and grumpy. So today will be detox for me.

I know that today is a new day and I'm glad to feel like that but you know, for the first time I'm MAD at myself and I think its a good thing. Sometimes I'm too easy on myself. I was telling my DH that if I did this with alcohol or drugs people would be telling me that I'm robbing my life and throwing away my future...well, you know what? I'm doing that when I make those choices with food!

It's high time I had a heart to heart talk with myself..thanks for letting me do it hear.

Carri: I enjoyed The Biggest Loser this week; I couldn't believe that Kim had on a bikini and she looked good in it too!
I'm glad that you use and like the P&G products, especially the Prilosec one. In my last role at P&G I "worked" on the digestive wellness brands and Vicks. Prilosec is a good product and helps a lot of people.

Dee: Thanks for being a loyal P&G brands user! It keeps me employeed!
It's a great company to work for and I feel blessed to be there. What are you sewing today? Are you logging your WW points?

Have a great day everyone! Talk to you later
Old 03-22-2012, 04:28 PM   #159

it's been a thought, i won't lie. but if i'm gonna be a trainer, i've gotta get myself in shape first!

also news: i'm moving from columbia SC to bryan-college station TX in july.

TEXAS. in JULY. sigh.

*** Trying Again!!! ***

Old 03-22-2012, 04:38 PM   #160
Dee

Mandy Have u thought about becoming a 'persona trainer' getting your Bachelor's degree. You have the 'drive to move your body' so I know you'd b a GREAT personal trainer, go get your Bachelor's degree & kick butts
Hey Mandy, I did it again, I reposted to add something & I saw the reply, u just posted. Congrat's on your move to Texas

Hi Carri & Cassie 80* again. This weekend cooler into our normal 60*, w spring thunder-showers

I think my dh is on his TOM, he's been very grouchy the last 2 days to me If I make a joke to get him to stop yelling @ me, he yells more.

I was cruising a week ago on 3FC & I saw Arabella, I didn't want her to think I was looking for her; so I didn't say 'hi'. Arabella if you r reading this now 'hi'

Liz & Mel where r u
I have a Grandma brain

Last edited by miniDoodles; 05-21-2012 at 09:02 PM.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:53 AM   #161
It is what it is...

Morning Girls ....all is going well for me, our friend up from FL was here last night and we went to BD's Mongolian Grill for dinner, it was very good, but I think a little high in sodium because I was up a little this morning...we had our weekly work weigh in this morning and I am still in the lead so far, so fingers crossed I win cause there is 100.00 on the line

Dee - I haven't watched Survivor yet so you should have said "spoiler alert" haha, I didnt know Colten was gone ....I usually dont catch up on my shows until the weekend....I agree with you he is very unkind for someone who is in his shoes, maybe he will learn from this. ALso I get my P&G coupons from the Sunday paper, normally there is a packet in there.

Mandy - I think a personal trainer would be a great job, get to call your own hours and get to help people lose weight and reach goals. Texas in July ? Isn't that VERY hot ? Ick ...good luck

Susie - 3 Reese Eggs and a coke ? Talk about your sugar high ? haha OH well like you said detox today ...I rarely eat sweet stuff but when I read Reese egg I was salivating, haha

Hi to everyone else...I am so glad it is Friday...cooler here today and rainy...gonna be like Dee said above for us too ...cooler this weekend and rainy ...oh well, I'll take it ...

Have a great day, and I will check in over the weekend with my official weigh in results...later

Carri

Old 03-24-2012, 11:41 AM   #162
It is what it is...

So my weigh in this morning was good. Down another two pounds. I lose that every week. No more , no less. But hey I will take it. Have a great weekend all.

Old 03-24-2012, 04:50 PM   #163
Dee

Carri 2 more pds gone Hey, how tall are you? I feel like a 'shorty' here, I've been 5'4" since a teenager in the 1970's when you were a child.
I don't know why the guys height shrinks, as long as that's all that ever shrinks My dh is 49 yr & was 5' 10" when we got married 16 yr ago & now is 5' 9".

Carri, Keep up the fab 2 pds off weekly Are you doing anything special--work-out or certain foods

Have a fun weekend everyone, Dee
I have a Grandma brain
Old 03-24-2012, 05:36 PM   #164
It is what it is...

Dee - I am just under 5'4. So we are about the same height. I am just counting calories ( keep below 1450 ) and no I haven't been working out but I need to for toning.

Old 03-25-2012, 12:01 PM   #165

Hi Ladies. My detox is going well. The sugar cravings are gone again. I swear its like going through withdrawl!

I also did my 2nd 5K walk yesterday and I imporved my time from the one last November. My time for this one was 58.50.9 for my chip time, 59.10.2 for the gun time (we were back in the pack a little so the gun time is the time the race started--I looked at my watch when we walked over the starting line and it was about 9:02) So my pace was 19.01/m) My friend that walked with me ran the last 20 yards to the finish line and finshed 6 seconds ahead of me. So, I feel I was walking pretty fast if I was only 6 seconds behind her.

I really love doing the 5k's; they make me feel like a athlete. I didn't train for this one like I should have but will train for the next one. We are looking for one in May/June.

Carri: another 2 lb down for you! Keep up whatever you are doing. It is working well for you.

Dee: for P&G Coupons they do come out in the Sunday papers, usually the last week of the month; it is in their Brand Savers. Also, there is a website or facebook page for just about every P&G product so you can look them up there and sign up for electronic coupons and such.

Mandy, Dreamer, Arabella, Liz, Auntie G and Mel: Hi!