Old 03-25-2012, 08:21 PM   #166  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Hi ladies! I'm back... I was very active in the boards 3 years ago, and had great support and good success. However, pregnancy, personal issues, and life got in the way and I'm back to almost where I started the last time around!

I'm looking for girls that will support me, and challenge me to hit my goals. I need accountability, but not a mother. I'm happy to jump right in - and get this weight off! I weighed myself for the first time in almost a year last Monday, and will weigh in on Mondays.

I HAVE to do this!!!
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:31 AM   #167  
It is what it is...

Morning Girls…had a GREAT weekend, spent a lot of it outside with friends, grilled food, etc ….stayed mostly OP except for last night I went over my calories by about 600 or so, but I need that once in a while…and shouldn’t make much of a difference ….I have been having issues with some side muscle being pulled on my left side…this always happen when I start to lose a bunch of weight, doc says the stomach hang ( i.e. muffin top haha ) starts to pull in different ways and the muscles have to act and work differently …in my case the stomach starts to slide down first, and that always causes some discomfort …plus I sleep on my side a lot and that pulls it too ….oh well, something I have to deal with for a while.

Did you all have a good weekend? I see Susie did the 5k, which is awesome !!!!!

Dee – and glad to know that we are both shorties….haha …I have been about the same height since early high school …graduated in 1992 …shame my 20th yr reunion is coming up …where does the time go ?

Hope you all have a great Monday !!!!! If that is possible, haha …

Carri
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:03 PM   #168  

Height: 5'7"

Hi Gals, It's a bit cooler here today but still hoping to be able to take a gentle walk around the neighborhood tonight when I get home. My knee is still giving me some issues. It feels a little better but I'm still babying it.

Carri: I'm back to losing my Lose It app--you inspired me again to lose it as you have been doing very well with the weight loss lately.

Welcome back to Enygirl! This is a great bunch of ladies and I think you will find what you are looking for here.

Hope everyone else is doing well and if you are not, that's ok too...come on and post and we will help get you back on track or celebrate your victories.
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:17 PM   #169  

Thanks for the welcome ladies! I weighed in today - with no movement on the scale. Like I said, i'm just now getting back into this - so it'll get better. Staying OP and planning out meals (especially dinner) will help! Right now the next 2 weeks are planned out.
Old 03-26-2012, 04:04 PM   #170  
Sandee

Height: 5' 2"

Hey Susie, Great job doing the 5K walk, most of my friends have a bad knee or problem, I think I'll try to get a challenge going w them beginning w 2 miles, to work up to a 5K walk When your chef is gone, have you thought about trying the Nutri-System meals, etc. like Marie Osmond, Valerie Bertinelli r doing?

Liz, Melanie, Arabella, Mandy & Cassie U r missed, Dee [/COLOR]

Last edited by miniDoodles; 05-21-2012 at 07:33 PM.
miniDoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:12 PM   #171  
It is what it is...

Susie - LOVE to hear that I have inspired you !!!
Old 03-27-2012, 10:02 AM   #172  
It is what it is...

Morning everybody…hope you all had a good Monday yesterday …gonna be a beautiful day here today…around 68-70 and sunny …dh and I are gonna do some yard work when we get home tonight before dinner…he is gonna mow, and the yard is pretty long so I will have to rake the grass up and maybe bag it …gonna be some exercise for sure…I don’t mind working outside when it is cooler out …once the humid Summer sets in though I will be only inside.

Anybody watch The Voice last night? Sometimes those judges just aren’t thinking like me …I have seen them get rid of a couple of my favorites lately ….I will be sad when the show is over, I love to watch that ….and Biggest Loser…although this season has not been a good one….but it normally comes back on again in September …I love September for a few reasons…a couple being that one that is my birthday month, and two all the shows start their new seasons, and three it starts getting cooler and heading towards Fall !!

Still plugging a long on the diet front…snuck and weighed myself this morning and so far a 0.4 loss …so I know by the end of the week for weigh in it will be better …at this two pound loss a week though it will take me until Jan or Feb of next year to reach goal, and that just seems like forever…but I guess what else will I be doing? I just hope I can have the discipline to actually do it this time. Lord give me strength !!!!

Well you all have a good day …stay OP !!!!

Carri
Old 03-27-2012, 01:11 PM   #173  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Susie- Yep It's cassie Also, one slip up once in a while is ok. Chocolate eggs are yummy but not at the expense of your overall well being! Feel better soon! And congrats on speeding up your 5K walk!

Dee- Send me some of that sun and heat will ya? We are still having snow IN MARCH! Oh and you better watch it, I might recruit you to make me some clothes

Carri- You can have my winter, I'll ship it on over and WTF on your 2 lb loss! A stead y 2 lb loss is GREAT.

Mandy- Wow looks like you are LOVING you new HRM..glad you like it. and sorry bout moving to texas in july...that's gonna be a killer...but look at it this way....you will probably have an easier time losing weight because of the heat.

Enygrl- :Welcome:

Omg. I have been SOOOOO busy. Finals last week, looking for an apartment with my BF, helping a friend of mine clean her house, and 3 binges (One day I even got up to 4000 calories ugh I want to puke just thinking about it.) I still managed to lose 2.8 lbs and get into the 230's last week though WOOHOO!!! 239 this morning! But my boyfriend is still catching up to be Grrrr LOL. This week we are meeting his cousin (He's never met her) turning in an app for an apartment and taking his dog to the vet (is having a slight limp poor puppy :\ hope its jsut a growing pain, he isn't full size yet). Classes start again on monday so this is my spring break. and have a LOT of stuff to buy for the apartment. O.0 Anyway hope you all are doing well!! I will be back to check in later today!
SMSDREAMER2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:11 PM   #174  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

hey ladies.

sorry i haven't been posting, i've just been in a funk. i'm worried about the move to texas. i hate driving, to the point i'm almost phobic about it and i will stress so hard in the first part of the drive that i'm exhausted near the end, to the point i'm falling asleep at the wheel :-\ not good. also my cats are not good travelers. they freak out.

i've done what i can so far. i've researched driving routes, and planned to methods of attack (3 days @ 6 hours, 2 stops... also 2 days @ 9 hours, 1 stop).... because it's 1100 miles there, about 18 hours of driving. sigh. i need to just 'let go and let god' but i'm having a hard time with it. i'm too much of a worrywart and i don't know how not to be. anyway, my new goodies that i ordered came in from tastefully simple. generally not calorie friendly - especially the cakes and breads! - but the shaker seasonings and sauces are amazing. kinda excited to try the honey bbq seasoning shaker.

anyway. hope you all are having a better time of it than i am. i keep trying to forget what's going on in my life, and in the course of 2 days i ate a huge bag of chips and a whole jar of queso - my go to comfort food.
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:13 PM   #175  
It is what it is...

Mandy - Sorry you are having a rough time...I know you can get thru it all though, sometimes thinking about it is worse than actually doing it
Old 03-27-2012, 05:30 PM   #176  

So lately there's bee a picture of a woman with her head hung in shame with the phrase "I'm ashamed of what I've done for a Klondike bar" next to her. Today, I AM this anecdote. I have felt like crap all day. I've had a headache, tired, just overall blah... so instead of upping the water (because I'm probably dehydrated) and working out to increase the endorphins, I turned to food. Wait, not just food - but a 1220 calorie Baskin Robbins Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Premium Sundae. yea -1220!!! And you know what - it DID NOT make me feel better! It didn't take care of my tiredness, headache, or sourpuss mood... no, it made me feel WORSE about myself! I logged my calories in and I had gone WAY over before I even GOT to dinner!!! UGH So, I laid down to sleep off the headache, drank some water, did the first level of Slim in 6 DVD, and you know what, I FEEL BETTER! Since I do my calorie counting based on a budget, I got to put 299 calories back into my day from what I burned... as great as that is, I still only have 9 left for the day.

HOWEVER, I'm glad that although I made a really bad choice, I wised up and remedied it somewhat. Tomorrow's another day, and I WILL make better choices!!!
Old 03-28-2012, 01:28 AM   #177  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

guess who went to the gym tonight?!

oh yeah. i still feel blah but i think i burned off all the chips i gorged on. :P

Last edited by konfyoozed; 03-28-2012 at 02:24 PM.
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:05 PM   #178  
Sandee

Height: 5' 2"

[COLOR="Purple"]Mandy & Enygirl You both r winners Congrat's on getting back OP, we pay & learn from our screw-ups. I agree w your posts.

TY for your honest posts & inspiring us all to keep going forwards to our 'goals'.

Happy Easter Chicklets, Dee

Last edited by miniDoodles; 05-21-2012 at 07:37 PM.
miniDoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:57 PM   #179  

Height: 5'7"

Hi Everyone. Some really good posts. I know that for Mandy and Cassie and Envy those binges can be rough but you got back on track and you all gave me some very good ideas to use the next time I binge on sugar. I would love that there wont' be a next time, but you know, I'm a comfort eater and I will do my very best to out-wait a craving but sometimes it does get me.

My knee is feeling a bit better today. I can now bend it with no pain. I skipped a walk last night. I will try a walk tonight and see how it goes.

Dee: A pedometer is a good idea to count your steps; I know that the minimum points is not very much and I think they equal to 1200 calories..and you should NEVER go below that a day, so getting in the step and counting them will help.
Thanks for the idea about the Nutrisystems food. I hadn't thought about it. I will look into it. It would help to have some sort of help with dinner a couple times a week.

Carri: Enjoy the evening working in the yard with your hubby.
Did you watch BL from last night yet? I found it to be a good episode. Let me know what you think.

Cassie: You have a lot going on...be sure you schedule "take time for Cassie" in there.

Mandy: I LOVED the picture you posted...Way to go! Sorry about the driving anxiety.

Enygirl: I am a MONSTER when I binge on sugar; I really like the way you handled it to get back in the game and feeling like a human being.

Ladies, I'm having a little bit of axiety myself. I didn't go to TOPS last week and our Leader emailed me this week that you has decided to step down as leader. She's done it for a long time and right now is having to take care of her sister and so I understand--the other members have been emailing me all week and they are upset and some are thinking of dropping out (I think they were looking for an excuse) because they don't want a change in leadership.

While I love our leader, I think it would be good for a bit of a change and some new blood in that office. The part I'm upset with is that from what I'm hearing the leader isn't just stepping down but also leaving the group. She said something to the effect that "we don't do much as a chapter".

I'm expecting some drama tomorrow night and I'm not sure the Co-Leader will take the office. I'm the Secretary and wouldn't mind being the Leader but i would need someone to get there before I could and open the building and such, since with work I can't get there much more than 10 min before the meeting starts.

A lot of our Ladies are older and so I'm expecting some drama tomorrow and I hope to be helpful and not hurtful but I do have things I want to say. So, please keep me in your thoughts and prayers and if you have any advice I will take it!
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 10:32 AM   #180  
It is what it is...

Good Morning Goils !!!! I see you all are doing well ...I too have a slight binge issue off and on ...I hate those times....but you learn from it ...I tend to not have any foods around that I want to binge on, that helps me

Susie – yes I did watch it …I think Kim ( the 38 yr old mom ) is looking pretty bad…her face is so thin and makes her look a lot older than she is…I am her age and I don’t look anywhere near how old she does, maybe she tans a lot, who knows….I keep thinking of that saying ( which is mean I know ) that goes “turns out she lost all the weight and she doesn’t have a pretty face…” hahaha …..but of all the people left I do tend to like her the best…I think she has a good chance of winning …just don’t let Conda win …I will wish you drama free night at Tops tonight …I think you would make a great Leader, keep you more accountable too, so go for it !!!

Dee – I love Wendys chili, I relied on that for a diet staple a lot in the Winter …the large was only 310 cals and it is so filling …

Hi to everyone else !!!

Not much going on here today, not having the best day, got into it with dh a little while ago and am just feeling kind of down…we have been married for 18 yrs and off and on we do have our low points…I know a marriage is a work in progress so I try and remember that but some days its just hard…

Have a great day everyone !!

Carri