3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

Old 03-14-2012, 11:22 AM   #121
It is what it is...

Morning Girls ...well FINALLY I got on the scale this morning and the two pounds I was up Saturday from my cheat day are gone...so back to 226...which puts me in a MUCH better mood, you can imagine Now if I can only get off at least one more so I will show a loss for the week I will be extra happy

Dee - Just hearing you talk about dh makes me think I whine too much and that I could have it A LOT harder ...so thank for sharing. I think it is so cool that you do some cooking and catering for a living...dh loves to cook, he is great at it, so he has always wanted us to open our own resturant but we have never been in a position to do that, but who knows what the future will bring. And thanks for the St Patricks Day reminder...I gotta go home tonight and get out my green nail polish !!

Dreamer - Welcome !!! Happy to have you ...we are all just working towards Onederland so hop on and join us !!! And good luck ...your numbers show you have done a GREAT job so far !

Hi to everyone else !! Hope you are having a good week ...Happy Hump Day !!!

Carri

Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:27 PM   #122
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Thanks for the welcome satine! Glad to be back at 3fc. It's been a while. I think now that I have the motivation again (and now that I have the support of a boyfriend, he is working on losing weight too...has lost 20 lbs since we started dating 2 mos ago!) I can finally get outta these 240's that have plagued me for soooo long and get to goal!

Please excuse my typos and/or grammatical errors; I'm usually typing on my tablet
Goal 1: Get back to lowest weight
Fat won the last battle, It WON'T win the War. This is MY year!

SMSDREAMER2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 04:00 PM   #123
Dee

Height: 5' 2"

Welcome Dreamer, let us know how we can help u here.

Susie, where r you? Over-work & you'll b stressed & get sick, a crummy way to lose weight. Your sisters r waiting to hear from you

Carri...you don't whine, You r a Winner I Knew you'd get that 1# off this week It's so cool that your DH loves to cook I don't know about your town, but have u ever thought about buying a food-truck & cooking/selling from it? They r a big hit in big cities & college towns & @ factories.

My hamstring is better, but my DH won't get my bicycle out for me, it's hanging from the polebarn ceiling it's 65* & I need my bike ride, even a 10mile ride would satisfy me today.

Dee

Hope to hear from you soon....Liz, Mel, Arabella, Mandy
I have a Grandma brain

Last edited by miniDoodles; 05-21-2012 at 09:10 PM.
miniDoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 06:54 PM   #124
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

Thanks Dee!

Please excuse my typos and/or grammatical errors; I'm usually typing on my tablet

Old 03-14-2012, 08:32 PM   #125

Height: 5'7"

Hello!

Dee called it; I have been sick! I woke up sick Sunday morning with some lower GI issues and aches. I was able to take care of the lower GI issues with the meds to stop that but my body was still achy. I slept most of Sunday. I hear it was beautiful outside for most of the country that day.

Monday I went back to work, pretty draggy, and then worked late on Tuesday but tonight I left on time and I am here.

And it is still beautiful outside! The sun and warm air make me feel good. It's not to hot yet.

My new work location is just beautiful this time of year and I found a group of gals who walk on their lunch hour; I'm joining them next week. If it's nice they walk outside and if not, there is a "trail" through the buildings that can be used for that purpose.

Dee: You have no idea how I wish you lived close to me. I would't make you rich but you would have extra income from me. As you know I'm loosing my chef in June and I'm always looking for a seamstress for repairs and hemming.

Carri: Glad that "free" day weight is gone, hope you will show a loss when you weigh-in.

Dreamer: So good to have you with us. Your ticker is inspiring to me; glad to have you on board! This is a great group and you will love it hear.

Mandy: Are you lurking? Come post..tell us what is going on. I find that reading everyone's posts helps me; even if they are struggling, it shows me how to get through it when that is what I am doing.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:29 AM   #126
It is what it is...

Morning Girls ....

Dee - Yes, the first thing he and I thought of was a good truck...we would love to do that ...but like I said, we will just see ...there is this taco truck that moves around Indy daily and it is SO popular, people join their page on facebook just to know where they are that day...I think that would be so much fun...margarita is my all time favorite drink ( on the rocks only , extra salt ) so have one for me !!

Susie - glad you are feeling better ...I know it sucks to be sick when it is so beautiful out ...high 70's and low 80's in March ...what a freak show of a Winter, haha

Hope you all have a great day !! We are having a pitch in here at work today so I need strong discipline vibes sent my way to only have a little , haha

See ya

Carri

Old 03-15-2012, 06:47 PM   #127
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

2befit- Thanks for the welcome! I'm flattered my ticker inspires you, you will get here too, It is a long road ahead but weeellll worth it TRUST ME! Now no more sickness for you! You need to be healthy so you can get to goal!

Satine- Here is some willpower dust for ya, you can do it!

Not much goin on here today. Ballroom dance final went well. No more ballroom dance class which means I need to find a new exercise Loved taking that class...le sigh. Other than that a bit stressed over my math final (YIKES!) but I have time to study for that before next thursday (Whew) Kinda dreary here and I ended up in a dress in pouring down rain (not so fun) Thank goodness I thought to bring a change of clothes for after my final LOL Have fun ya'll Gotta get ready for my orientation tonight!

Old 03-16-2012, 02:14 AM   #128
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

you caught me lurking!....

actually i was just really busy today with the mountain of laundry i kept putting off (my least favorite chore... folding laundry)! i think my sinus infection is slowly going away (thank you vitamin C - i don't like taking antibiotics if i can avoid it) though it did give me a bad enough headache that i only got to take a slow walk -and skip the strength training- tonight.

oh well, i did something and that makes me happy. also TOM is on the way out so he will stop having his way with my calories! rar! i stayed under today though, so yay! the last couple days were rough though with the sinus infection and TOM kicking my butt and making me resort to the behavior of a 3 year old. i didn't want to eat at all, all day, until about 5 or 6pm, and then i would stuff my face for 6 hours straight. then wonder why my stomach hurt. my husband was ready to stay with the neighbors, but bless him for being a wonderful nurse to my whiny butt. :P

*** Trying Again!!! ***
I won't let the fat win this fight.

{New Ticker - Coming Soon}

Last edited by konfyoozed; 03-16-2012 at 02:15 AM.
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:19 AM   #129

Height: 5'7"

Good morning. We just had a wonderful thudershower here. It was relaxing to hear that rain. It's now over and I can see sunshine coming.

I am happy to report a 1.5 lb loss at TOPS last night. So I got that 1.5 off that I gained in the past 2 weeks and I'm back at my ticker weight again. Now to move that number down!

Carri: how did you do with the "pitch in"..is that like a carry-in? I really hate when they have those at work..it's hard to control but I know you are strong and I bet you did stay in control!

Dreamer: I took some ballroom dancing classes last year and I loved it! My DH didn't so we stopped but we can now do a few dances at weddings and such. It really is good exercise. Have you every tried Zumba?

Mandy: Hope that headache is gone and great job on still going for a walk.

Ok..back to work for me. Have a great day!
Old 03-16-2012, 11:16 AM   #130
It is what it is...

Morning All ....so glad it is Friday ...we are going to the Black Keys concert tonight with some friends and dinner before ( will try and be good since I have to weigh in tomorrow ) ...so is gonna be a long and tiring night probably, but I am looking forward to it ...should be a good time, and then I can just relax all weekend if need be...although need to sweep my car out, its that time...

Susan - Congrats on the loss !!! You guys call them "carry in'", well yeah I guess it would be the same thing, everyone bringing in food to eat together...it went pretty well, I did end up having a cookie or two but didnt throw me way over calories...so I call it a win

Mandy - Hi, we have missed ya !! NO more lurking haha

Dreamer - thanks for the will power dust, it must have worked.

Well I hope you all have a great day, have a good weekend and stay OP

See ya

Carri

Old 03-16-2012, 11:17 AM   #131
It is what it is...

As per usual, I will try and hop on tomorrow or Sunday with my weigh in number ...see ya

Old 03-16-2012, 01:41 PM   #132
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

but i like lurking it's all sneaky and makes me feel like a ninja!

anyway, today is friday and that means cookout. sigh. wish me luck on that!

*** Trying Again!!! ***
I won't let the fat win this fight.

{New Ticker - Coming Soon}
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 02:33 PM   #133
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

Mandy - Sorry bout the sinus infection feel better! glad the vitamin c is working for you and HEY folding laundry counts as exercise...and lifting the baskets of clothes is strength training right? hehe

Susie- I love it too, If my boyfriend wasn't so tired after work I'd try to rope him into doing some dance lessons No, I have never tried zumba. I heard it's good. I think I want to wait till I am closer to goal before I do that so I don't feel like the fattest one in the crown (yes, I know I know I should do it anyway but finances and my schedule are also preventing it).

Carri- Your welcome for the dust and I am soooo jealous. A concert?? I love concerts!!

its the middle of the end for me at school which means study study study for finals today! First I am gonna go to the goodwill and try to find a top to go with the CUUUUTTTEEE top I got for $2.50 last week though. I want to wear it when I meet my boyfriend at his work for lunch next week. then I have to finish 2 practice exams for my math final and a discussion for history plus two final papers. Wish me luck! (oh, I was gonna have fridays be my weigh in days but umm...I kinda went over on cals and WAAYYYY over on sodium yest :\ over on calls is ok cause I havent been able to eat more than about 1000 cal/day for the last like 4 or 5 days and I should be eating 1400! sodium just blah, If I go even 1 mg over 2000 mg of sodium I gain 5 lbs..Ugh.)

Have fun Ya'll!

Cassie

Old 03-17-2012, 02:31 AM   #134
Dee

Height: 5' 2"

Mandy u gotta get your hubby helping u on stuff u don't like doing...make it more fun for u give alittle...get alittle. Lurk, as long as you remember to drop-in & say hello

Carri u live in Indy right? It's gotta b a great town for concerts. I envy u tonight, we need a night out too.

Have a Fun weekend Everyone, Dee

Liz, Mel, Arabella, We miss you please say 'Hello' if you r here reading today.
I have a Grandma brain

Last edited by miniDoodles; 05-21-2012 at 09:06 PM.
miniDoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:37 AM   #135
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

Dee thanks for the tip. I don't add salt to my food PERIOD. the sodium I went over by was umm....*shirks away* eating out....My boyfriend decided he wanted subway and I didnt think until after that I could have gotten a 6" oven roasted chicken breast instead of the footlong buffalo chicken and stayed below my sodium AND calories LOL. my sodium comes from any sodium in the ingredients of what I am making (except I don't add any salt when a recipe calls for it). My boyfriend does like salt though so I will pass that tip on to him!