3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

Old 02-08-2012, 04:55 PM   #61
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

hello ladies!

wednesday is my weigh in day, and i am happy to report that i am 3.1 pounds closer to onederland it's awesome that during a week that was more offplan (food wise) than on.... i still managed to lose. i'm thinking it was the extra workouts i threw in knowing i was gonna go over my calorie limit thursday thru sunday.

*** Trying Again!!! ***
I won't let the fat win this fight.

{New Ticker - Coming Soon}
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:00 PM   #62

S/C/G: 201/198.6/140

Height: 5'4"

WOO HOO Mandy!! It probably was the extra workouts, I know when I am more active I can definitely eat more and stay the same weight.

sept15lija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:32 PM   #63

Height: 5'7"

Hi Everyone. I am sorry to have been MIA for a few days.

Work got really busy and I have been working about 12 hour days and then not feeling well--my IC seems to be flaring up.

I haven't counted calorie one or exercised this week. I will start fresh this weekend. Starting next Wed, Feb 15, I will be working only one position. Praise the Lord!

Liz: So good to see you. You inspire me with how well you have stayed on course and I love your comment about why you are so happy you lost weight--great reason! Your little ones are growing up fast!

Mandy:Congrats on a fantastic weight loss!

How is everyone else?
Old 02-09-2012, 11:20 AM   #64
It is what it is...

Morning Girls....hope all are doing well

Liz - You inspire me too ...to think you started where I am ( and I was there with ya then ) and now are 100 pds less and have been keeping it off ...I look to you for my example

Susie - Hope things are getting better for you...I am in your same place as far as not having counted cals the last week or so, but also like you I look forward to re-committing this weekend when I get my groceries.

Mandy - AWESOME job on the loss !!!!!!!

Hey Mel and Arabella - miss you

Not too much going on here, working, eating, sleeping, farting, burping, etc ...hahahaha, there is your laugh for the day.

See ya

Carri

Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:43 AM   #65

Carri - lol nice thanks for the laugh!!

Susie - I didn't know you were working more than one job?? ouch! Glad you'll be down to one (which is normal, btw ) very soon. Hope you're feeling better very soon!

How do you ladies work your meal planning? Do you plan things out in advance or just rotate through the same kinds of meals? I find I am in a rotation, and not a very interesting one at that. I am OK with things I guess, but sometimes I wish I was more creative and bought different things at the grocery store. Any favourite recipe websites you might use/know about?? Looking for some inspiration!

Old 02-10-2012, 11:21 AM   #66
It is what it is...

Morning Girls !!

Liz - I plan my meals for me and dh a week ahead ...usually I do fRiday night or Saturday, then grocery shop on Sunday for the week...that way I only have one weeks worth of food at a time...and can stick to my 100 a week budget better...my dh does low carb eating and I tend to do the same with him at least at dinner ...so I visit a lot of low carb recipe sites, which probably wouldnt be helpful to you, haha ( Linda's low carb is the one I like the best ) ...I also like to go to allrecipes.com, they have a lot of great recipes and ideas...

Dee - GREAT job on the loss !!!! I was starting to wonder why we hadn't heard from you in a little while ...I am also doing the no candy for Valentines this year...I would rather have a low calorie lobster meal anyway.

Hi Susie, Mel, Mandy, Auntie G, and Arabella !!!

Hope you all have a great OP weekend !!!! We need to start telling our losses again once a week ( if we have any haha ).

See ya
Carri

Old 02-10-2012, 02:11 PM   #67

hey kids...

i'm on day 3 of the yuck. yay winter colds it's really messing up my workout schedule. it's awfully hard to go sweat and breathe heavy if you are freezing and congested and coughing. BLAH.

on the flipside, i'm not very interested in food, so i'm staying within my calories. heh. oh sickness. you are a poor diet.

*** Trying Again!!! ***

Old 02-11-2012, 12:27 PM   #68
Dee

Height: 5' 2"

Hey Mandy, try hot juice like tomato w chili powder, or soup, so you don't get dehydrated. When we're out & either of us, r sick like you, we go to LaSenorita, or where they have 'hot/spicy Mexican soup' which helps burn calories also, Asian/Chinese soups work too. But you need it spicy or add pepper to 'decongest' & lose some body fat.

Carri TY for saying my favorite fishy 'Lobster'. Now I can tell my hubby that my friends r eating Lobster for Valentine's, so maybe I'll get to eat it instead of the Chinese/Thai he wanted.

Arabella - Susie - Mel - Visonary You r missed.

Happy Valentine's Day Chick's Dee
I have a Grandma brain

Last edited by miniDoodles; 05-21-2012 at 09:21 PM.
miniDoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 06:21 PM   #69

dee- that might work if i liked spicy foods and could eat them without having major reflux lol... but we're doing much better now. between the hot tea with honey and lemon... the diet soda for the carbonation.... and the water that i had to keep near me because of my dry throat, i'm sure i stayed hydrated! heaven knows i had to pee a lot.

anyway, my weigh in this week (on weds) probably won't be all that great because i'm making a yummy dinner for my husband for valentine's day. lasagna, red lobster cheddar bay biscuits, apple caramel upside down cake... i let him choose the meal and the dessert and promised him i wouldn't be calorie police on valentine's day. i told him i'd eat my yummy dinner and the chocolate he bought me and like it. :P though i'm hoping to make it a double workout day (tuesdays usually are) to help fight some of those calories.

hope ya'll are having a good day!

*** Trying Again!!! ***

Old 02-14-2012, 02:55 PM   #70

Happy Valentine's Day ladies!

Dee - thanks for the website suggestion - I'll check it out sounds like what I need!

Carri - I wish I had the discipline to do it a week ahead - I try to plan meals and then when the time comes I'm like oh no I want this instead. lol I like allrecipes though - I go there quite a bit but I should check it out more!

We're having DH's mom over tonight for pizza dinner (how romantic, lol)....I don't really want pizza because it is a trigger food for me but she is insistent she wants to get it for us. I'm going to use this as a test to see if I can hold myself to 2 pieces!! Wish me luck!

Hope everybody has a great day.

Old 02-14-2012, 05:32 PM   #71

decided to weigh in today instead of tomorrow for a more realistic number. i know tomorrow will show a bump because of my husband's choice of lasagna for a valentine's dinner, and my promise not to be calorie police today. so, good news... another 3.1 pounds closer to onederland! 270.3 today... 6.2 down, 70.4 to go. 34 weeks to do it (my 29th birthday).... 2.1 pounds, average, per week. i can do it!

*** Trying Again!!! ***

Old 02-15-2012, 11:23 AM   #72
It is what it is...

HI GIRLS !!! Sorry I have been MIA but I have been so sick ( as those of you on my fb know ) ...bad sinus infection, was off work Monday and Tuesday and would like to be home now but what are you gonna do ....I did however start back strictly on my diet Saturday like I said I was going to ( despite feeling like utter crap ) and guess what ?????

drum roll please .................... I am down "4" pds as of this morning !!!!!!!!!!!!

It has been SOOOOO long since I have been able to come on here and report a loss and I am thrilled !!! I wasn't happy with the starting number though, I was up to 238.6 ....but only going down from here !!!

Mandy - congrats on your loss !!!!

Liz - pizza is DEFINITELY my biggest trigger ...I can't have it and only have a pce or two, so if you did, great job !!!

Dee - I didn't get Lobster after all, too sick to enjoy anything expensive so I just made dinner at home ...exciting huh?

Susan - Hi

HOpe everyone had a good Valentines Day , you know I didn't due to the sickness but I figure another one will come around next year...haha

Hope you all have a great day !!!!

Carri

Old 02-15-2012, 04:46 PM   #73

Height: 5'7"

I have been missing you all! I am in a meeting at work and we took a short break so I thought I would use it to jump on and say Hi.

My plan is to read through the posts tonight when I get home and get caught up with all of you and get my "mo-jo" back in swing...you girls always inspire me.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:58 PM   #74
Dee

Height: 5' 2"

Carri & Mandy

Liz, we have pizza every Monday night, I have a 3 slice limit also but my DH also has breadsticks & ther yummy smell drives me crazy w temptation.

Hi Sue, soo happy to know you r okay & back!

Mel, Visonary, & Arabella! You r each missed
I have a Grandma brain

Last edited by miniDoodles; 05-21-2012 at 09:20 PM.
miniDoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:18 PM   #75
It is what it is...

Dee - thanks for the congrats ...

Your Valentines Day sounds very romantic ...I have been married for 18 years and we just sat on the couch and watched tv ...haha ...very sweet ...