S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

I forgot to mention that I've lost 1 pound. I'm down to 184.2
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 03:13 PM   #77  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Congratulations on the weight loss, Ceejay! That's wonderful!
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 07:50 AM   #78  
Creating a Healthier Me

Happy Friday ladies -

It's awfully quiet in here. Of course it is early. I went to the gym last night and did an entire strength training class followed by a little cardio until my back started hurting.

I have PT this afternoon, which will hopefully help my back and hamstrings feel not so tight.

I found a back brace/belt yesterday that I'll wear this weekend for spring cleaning. Hopefully that will keep my back from getting sore quickly.

I hope everyone has a fabulous Friday!

Love and hugs,
Old 02-13-2009, 08:51 AM   #79  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

RATHER THAN TRY AND CATCH UP WITH EVERYONE FOR THE MONTH...I WILL START ON THIS PAGE.
I WENT TO A DERMATOLIGIST YESTERDAY AND HE SAW ENOUGH IMPROVEMENT AND CANCELLED ALL THE OTHER VISITS AND ALSO THE EYE DR UNTIL THE END OF NEXT MONTH. TO HIM I LOOK "GORGEOUS"....TO ME I LOOK TERRIBLE AND HAVE EYE PROBS STILL AND UGLY FACE. I TOLD HIM MAYBE HE SHOULD KEEP MY EYE APPOINTMENT AS HE NEEDS NEW GLASSES!!! HE IS THE HEAD OF THE CLINIC AND TOOK OVE MY CASE WHEN HE SAW HOW SERIOUS THIS WAS. I FEEL A BIT DEPRESSED BECAUSE PATIENCE IS NOT MY STRONG SUIT! AND ANOTHER PROBLEM HAS BEEN THE WEATHER. WITH THE MILD AND UBER STRONG WINDS WE ARE HAVING HE HAS ASKED ME TO LIMIT MY OUTDOOR TIME TO ZILCH AND TAKE ZYRTEC DAILY WHEN I DO GO OUT. SO NOW I CAN GO OUT MEDICATED AND FALL ASLEEP WHILE I AM DRIVING I AM SORRY TO REPORT THAT I GAINED 3 POUNDS THESE PAST WEEKS. MINDLESS EATING

BUT I DO SEE ABOVE ME THAT CEEJAY HAS LOST A POUND!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND AND STAY SAFE.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 08:53 AM   #80  
Happy September

MICHELLE...I JUST NOW SEE YOUR POST ALSO. HOPE THE BACK BEGINS TO FEEL BETTER. MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY TAI CHI AND YOGA. LOTS OF GOOD STUFF FOR LOSING WEIGHT AND MORE GENTLE TO THE BACK. I USED SITTING TAI CHI AND LOST 30 LBS THAT WAY WITH THE EATING PLAN I WAS ON.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:01 AM   #81  
Creating a Healthier Me

Welcome Back, Mel! It's so great to hear from you! We definitely missed you. I'm glad to hear the doctor thinks you are doing better. Listen to his instructions.

Yoga is helping my back. Since it's only offered at the gym once a week (and they don't offer tai chi), I'll do the yoga DVD at home on days I don't go to the gym.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:06 PM   #82  
Creating a Healthier Me

Annie, Happy and Ceejay - I hope you all are having great Fridays!

Last edited by diyana; 02-13-2009 at 12:06 PM.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:58 PM   #83  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Happy Friday!!! Yeah!!

Ceejay....WTG with the loss! So proud, keep pounding away at it! VICTORY!!

Michelle...the exercise queen is back, you rock sista!!

MEL...welcome back girlie...and your are gorgeous!

The ole federal tax return was deposited into my account today...whew who. Won't be there long as I have bills to pay, but mighty glad it is there to pay the bills. To bad I owe state taxes...$247.00.

Guess what....Tony said, "I love you" for the first time last night. What a way to end a crappy day at work. I was shocked. It was so cute... Yes, I am a sucker.

Here is Ms. Olivia Anne's valentine picture. I could kiss her all up.

Hi to all, have a marvelous Valentine's Weekend.

Love and Hugs,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg olivia valentine.jpg (30.8 KB, 6 views)
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 02:23 PM   #84  
Creating a Healthier Me

Annie - Congrats on hearing those 3 little words from Tony! That's wonderful! Have a wonderful Valentines Day weekend! Thanks for sharing the adorable photo.
Old 02-13-2009, 10:30 PM   #85  

Mel
It is so good to see you back. Hugs. Don't over do.

Annie
Yeah for those three letter words and just as Valentines day approaches, hmm wonder if there is something else on the horizon. Olivia Ann is a little doll.

Michelle
Take it easy on the cleaning this week end. You don't have to do it all at one time.

Happy
Where are you?

The drive to Paragould was a lot better than last week. The lineman have been busy little beavers. It's beginning to look more normal.
I stopped and got my hair cut today.
My uncle has been getting estimates on getting his trees cut. He hired someone today.

Hello to Shad who is on vacation, Patti, Ruth, and Madcat.

Last edited by ceejay52; 02-13-2009 at 10:30 PM.
Old 02-14-2009, 07:22 AM   #86  
Creating a Healthier Me

Happy Saturday ladies -

I'm up early this morning. I have to get some website work done, run some errands and then come back and clean. I'm hoping to get the living room and most of the basement done by tomorrow so that we can relax on Monday (since both DH and I have the day off). Or we may spend Monday during the day finishing the cleaning and relax Monday evening.

DH and I may go out to dinner tonight...or I may be too tired from cleaning, which would save money and calories.

Happy - I hope you're okay.

Ceejay - Glad your drive to Paragould was good. Enjoy your weekend with family.

Shad - I hope you're enjoying your vacation!

A big to Mel, Patty, Ruth and everyone else!

Love and hugs,
Old 02-14-2009, 09:43 AM   #87  
Happy September

THANKS FOR THE WELCOME BACK. AND HAVE I SAID THANKS FOR ALL THE GOOD THOUGHTS I KNOW YOU ALL SENT TO ME? I HELD ON TO THE THOUGHT OF THEM AND IT GOT ME BACK HERE. YESTERDAY WAS GOOD BUT TODAY IS EVEN BETTER....THE 3 LBS I LOST ARE GONE AND THEY TOOK A FRIEND ALONG WITH THEM. I AM BACK TO 185 NOW AND A VERY HAPPY CAMPER
IF THE RIGHT EYE WOULD JUST COOPERATE I WOULD FEEL SOOOO MUCH BETTER. VISION IS THE PITS BUT THAT'S THE ROSACEA AND THE CATARACTS AND ALSO THE UNCORRECTABLE VISION. THE DERM DR FAXED THE OFFICE A NOTE FOR ME. HE IS NOT GOING TO RECOMMEND ANY KIND OF CATARACT SURGERY FOR ME. TOO CHANCY WITH THE ROSACEA. SO I WILL HAVE TO "FEEL" MY WAY AROUND....NOT BAD WHEN THE FIREMEN ARE HERE LIKE ANNIE...THE IRS PUT MY REFUND IN THE BANK YESTERDAY. BEFORE I COULD GO NUTS, I MADE ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS SO I CAN STICK WITH MY "NO MORE BILLS" GOAL FOR N2009. I EXPECT TO BE SHOT OF BILLS THIS YEAR
HAPPY SATURDAY!!!

MICHELLE~ HOPE THE 3 DAY WEEKEND IS A GREAT ONE...AND ENJOY THE MEAL IF YOU DO GO OUT!

CEEJAY~ DID THE UNCLE LOSE TREES FROM THAT ICE STORM? SORRY TO HEAR THAT IF IT IS. GLAD THE TRIP WENT WELL. YOU REMINDED ME....I NEED A HAIRCUT...MEET YOU AT THE BEAUTY SHOP!!

ANNIE~ CONGRATULATIONS ON THE I LOVE YOU! I AM A SUCKER FOR WORDS TOO!! LOVED THE PIC OF OLIVIA!! HOW ADORABLE
Old 02-14-2009, 09:48 AM   #88  
Happy September

Old 02-14-2009, 10:27 AM   #89  

Happy V day to everyone,
SO good to see you back MEl. I know how much everyone here misses you when you are not popping in to keep everyone in line. Hope the vision will clear a bit better for you in the near future.

Hello to all the Worldlies and lurkers. Hope this finds everyone well and enjoying this weekend.

I am off to do some chores and determined to do my treadmill today!
Peace,
Rose
Roseblush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 11:29 AM   #90  

Rose
So good to see you.

Mel
Yes my uncle's tree's were lost due to the ice storm. He's hired a clean up crew. It's going to look a lot better in my opinion with the under brush and some tree's removed, as long as they don't cut down my favorite tree.

Michelle
Glad to hear the Yoga is helping your back. I'd like to have a class in that to get me started. That is a good way to stretch.

Today is the time for the uncle's to get together for lucnch and I'm looking forward to it.

More later.
Jeanette